What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

9 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

I always thought of doing an elf that is one I have not done.

Elven supeiority is the ONLY truth!

Besides, I wanna piss off the nords when they realise their greatest hero has come back as an Altmer. With luck it'll be as merry as that time the Nerevarine reincarnated as an argonian just to fuck with the Dunmer. >:D

1 hour ago, Jexsam said:

( whack whack whack goes the editing machete )

Millie LeGuen and her son, Elliot.  

With Millie and Elliot, I want to create a setting where their taboo behavior is open and normal.  Sex is normal, natural, and readily available; and while each has a role they tend towards, they are ultimately equals.

I might change his hair color and make them an aunt-nephew pair for some variety but frankly, while still hot, it just doesn't have quite the same punch.

There's always the lonely widow landlady and young boarder, with one getting a glimpse or more during a bath. The catching of some solo pleasure or the gradual growing close that just leads to something deeper.  You could go with the "everyone thinks they are family but he's just the younger brother of her dead|no good, run off|otherwise missing husband and while everything thinks they're family they know they aren't and never had that stopping their love. Then there's the "all we've ever had were each other and it makes sense we have all of each other" bit that some stories use. In any story, he's grown into a capable man and doing a man's work around the house/farm/shop while she manages the books, business, cooking or whatever she's doing when not doing him.

41 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Elven supeiority is the ONLY truth!

Besides, I wanna piss off the nords when they realise their greatest hero has come back as an Altmer. With luck it'll be as merry as that time the Nerevarine reincarnated as an argonian just to fuck with the Dunmer. >:D

That is one of the lore breaking, oddly funny at times things about games designed around a player being able to choose any race/sex/class combo.  Sometimes you get things that are just daft.

I think I've seen that thalmor robe model before but I forget which its from.  The open front and shorter skirt style isn't what I currently have though... the open one I have is full length.

Still discovering new things.

Bleak Falls Barrow - that place I've been through roughly 10 000 times and thought I knew like the back of my hand. There's a place in there with a waterfall, a bridge and a pool at the bottom with a locked chest, some skeletons and a dead skeever. So as I'm making my way down to the chest, camera pointing down, I spot something I've never noticed before:

Spoiler

The prompt to search someone called Thomas. Player headtracking has my vampire looking high up above her.

bleak1.thumb.jpg.054b903bd5a54cc693586f3c2207e88f.jpg

Searching reveals a note.

bleak2.thumb.jpg.0391a36e96ccf5d6e1ef092de0336349.jpg

Dropping into sneak and feeding teleports me up the pit to his body, high up on a ledge.

bleak3.thumb.jpg.e0ddb3bb27a7a7a260094a5ee8b01ed5.jpg

Having slipped back down again, when looking up it seems like there's a sword floating up there too, although it might be the rope he was trying to use to climb down.

bleak4.thumb.jpg.2479484dd144caad608bea24d5c3be5b.jpg

I looked him up on the wiki, and he only appears if you're level 18+ as that's when a frost troll will be patrolling that bridge instead of a draugr. Amusingly, despite what the note says, he apparently doesn't actually know the fireball spell.

Avrielle joined the Vigilants of Stendar, not because she particularly cares about the apologist of man or his crusade against daedra worshippers, but because they might know where shrines to the ruinous powers are located and she can go make pacts with them for shiny equipment she can use to wallop drunken nords over the head with. Sadly, instead they want her to go to Whiterun and look at vampires. So after robbing their library of every single book she hobbled back to Dawnstar with a thrice overburdened inventory and decided to help out Erandur instead.

It's entirely possible he won't come out of this alive, whilst she doesn't have anything against Dunmer or Mara, the lure of a skull with horns on a stick might be too much.

In the meantime she's alt tabbed whilst I look up Erandur's Ref.id and tries to remember what the hell the Movetoplayer command was. I forgot the useless Dunmer pillock hated JK's dawnstar and it's pathing. If I don't move him along myself he'll be sat in this same fucking spot for days. :3

20180829172100_2.jpg

On 8/28/2018 at 1:29 AM, karlpaws said:

The muscle bound warriors think themselves all safe in their plate armor and forget to protect their minds...

And they all are nothing, next to the devine powers of our Lady.

Spoiler

ShrineOfDibella.jpg.5c71918f8bb3c70562d670733a011e4b.jpg

Meditation.jpg.cecd5c9dd16bc3ccc8b959540ba2956d.jpg

53 minutes ago, worik said:

And they all are nothing, next to the devine powers of our Lady.

Reveal hidden contents

ShrineOfDibella.jpg.5c71918f8bb3c70562d670733a011e4b.jpg

Meditation.jpg.cecd5c9dd16bc3ccc8b959540ba2956d.jpg

Divine, or daedric hedonistic powers of Sam... haven't completely decided for myself.

On the other hand, taking Stendarr's themes, the PC either as Dragonborn or some other divinely appointed hero could be the rightful ruler of Skyrim and if good is the righteous ruler by might. My PC generally just wants people to be happy and bandits and others to stop hitting her with stuff.  As the hunters say, there's enough for everyone if we aren't greedy.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Giving Belethor a show.

Is it just me or does the dog appear to be a bit .... "focused on other things" ? ?

I know I know the show is made for Belethor and that seems to be working. But what is that pet doing here in the first place? Did you bring it in?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

Is it just me or does the dog appear to be a bit .... "focused on other things" ? ?

I know I know the show is made for Belethor and that seems to be working. But what is that pet doing here in the first place? Did you bring it in?

The dog is named Bart. He is Belethor's best (only) friend. He can be found here in Slaverun Reloaded. ?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

Oh, and if you play SR as a slave, one of your radiant tasks is to have sex with Bart. So, I suppose, he is interested.

23 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

planning to learn outfit studio

You definitely need to do that. It opens up a whole new world of costumes. All those costumes that aren't compatible with the body type you use suddenly become options with only about 5 to 30 minutes of tweaking once you get the hang of it. Well besides the ones that use an insanely proportioned body where trying to scale it back to the default outfit studio body proportions simply isn't worth the trouble.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

The dog is named Bart. He is Belethor's best (only) friend. He can be found here in Slaverun Reloaded. ?

Bart...... ?

I really, really hate that little bastard.

*sigh*

I have nothing to wear!

And I really, really, realy need appropriate and impressive attire when I have my audience at Elisif's court tonight.

Maybe this one ? ?

Spoiler

a6.jpg.1928801cb211741debef9048a8b5ad22.jpg

Spoiler

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

You definitely need to do that. It opens up a whole new world of costumes

Was havin' a fiddle with it earlier. Also figured I'd teach myself some nifskope and blender whilst imma at it so I can murder and remove large swarthes of outfits that piss me off. >:D

Probably means Imma bugger up all my .esps at some point, but ehh.

11 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Was havin' a fiddle with it earlier. Also figured I'd teach myself some nifskope and blender whilst imma at it so I can murder and remove large swarthes of outfits that piss me off. >:D

Probably means Imma bugger up all my .esps at some point, but ehh.

A couple of quick tips that might save you some headaches:

- If you try to convert an outfit with HDT boob/butt physics to a non-HDT body the game will crash. Same thing with any outfit that uses HDT cape/cloth effects. Outfit studio hates downgrading HDT physics or adding in new ones not present in the chosen body's template for some reason. Haven't found a workaround for this myself.

- A lot of tutorials will tell you to use "copy bone weights". Normally you won't need to do this if you're just making minor tweaks or converting a body. In fact its more likely to just cause minor headaches when it is unnecessary. However you will need to copy the bone weights on any outfit parts that cover the breasts/butt if you're converting a nonHDT outfit to an HDT body.

- Always remember to backup any outfits you already made tweaks to if you decide to go for another major round of editing on? Its really easy to mess something up and leave it saved that way.

Fiddling with ENB's trying to find one I can live wi'. Currently good old reliable Rudy

Rud.png

So far

Sol - was kinda good, but stopped working all of a sudden. Cannae even load a game with it enabled now.

Rudy - Has fantastic interiors and exteriors in daylight, but it's nights are pitch-can't see a fucking thing-black, even wi' torches/lanterns/magelights.

Rya - The opposite, Has great nights but fucking awfull interiors and daylight exteriors

Caffine - Is billed as a combination of Rudy and Snapdragon, It isn't, it's a bright blue mess :3 :3 :3

Wish I was wizard enough to frankenstein a few of them together, my distance dof also seems to have vanished.

Ehh...the search continues.

38 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Fiddling with ENB's trying to find one I can live wi'. Currently good old reliable Rudy

Reveal hidden contents

Rud.png

So far

Sol - was kinda good, but stopped working all of a sudden. Cannae even load a game with it enabled now.

Rudy - Has fantastic interiors and exteriors in daylight, but it's nights are pitch-can't see a fucking thing-black, even wi' torches/lanterns/magelights.

Rya - The opposite, Has great nights but fucking awfull interiors and daylight exteriors

Caffine - Is billed as a combination of Rudy and Snapdragon, It isn't, it's a bright blue mess :3 :3 :3

Wish I was wizard enough to frankenstein a few of them together, my distance dof also seems to have vanished.

Ehh...the search continues.

I'm no expert but I find this one good enough for me - RZ ENB The author hangs around these parts.

I use it with Relighting Skyrim. I hate dark so you can rest assured that int and ext are not too dark. Only places I've had to use a torch are the odd cave or corner where there is no light source at all.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'm no expert but I find this one good enough for me - RZ ENB The author hangs around these parts.

I use it with Relighting Skyrim. I hate dark so you can rest assured that int and ext are not too dark. Only places I've had to use a torch are the odd cave or corner where there is no light source at all.

I'll take a peek at it. ^^

I have a theory that some of my woes might be from the latest bianries, realised I've only noticed things like the DoF and missing shadows since I've upgraded to the 349.enbs

Might have to roll back and do some more sleuthing with them all again.

Seems my hunch was correct and it was the new binaries buggering me up. Rya is working sorta well again (though it's reds almost glowing in the dark still irk me a little :3)

In other news, Avrielle won a drinking game with people she probably shouldn't be drinking with and then went on an all night drunken rampage.

You know it was a good night when yer wake up in your fishpond with a dopey smile.

image.png

I'm enjoying my new rig!

And trying to get Grimsever in Mzinchaleft, one of the best Dwemer / Falmer dungeons.

LH0hVyW3_o.png

Thanks to ASIS there were several centurions in the last cell and it had to end as a misadventure ...

Spoiler

E9K63czL_o.png

On 8/29/2018 at 2:38 AM, SleepyJim said:

Still discovering new things.

Bleak Falls Barrow - that place I've been through roughly 10 000 times and thought I knew like the back of my hand. There's a place in there with a waterfall, a bridge and a pool at the bottom with a locked chest, some skeletons and a dead skeever. So as I'm making my way down to the chest, camera pointing down, I spot something I've never noticed before:

Reveal hidden contents

The prompt to search someone called Thomas. Player headtracking has my vampire looking high up above her.

bleak1.thumb.jpg.054b903bd5a54cc693586f3c2207e88f.jpg

Searching reveals a note.

bleak2.thumb.jpg.0391a36e96ccf5d6e1ef092de0336349.jpg

Dropping into sneak and feeding teleports me up the pit to his body, high up on a ledge.

bleak3.thumb.jpg.e0ddb3bb27a7a7a260094a5ee8b01ed5.jpg

Having slipped back down again, when looking up it seems like there's a sword floating up there too, although it might be the rope he was trying to use to climb down.

bleak4.thumb.jpg.2479484dd144caad608bea24d5c3be5b.jpg

I looked him up on the wiki, and he only appears if you're level 18+ as that's when a frost troll will be patrolling that bridge instead of a draugr. Amusingly, despite what the note says, he apparently doesn't actually know the fireball spell.

Thanks for reminding me about Thomas, which reminded me of Loraine.

Loraine

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/540

I wonder how many other things we miss because of our level?