What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

I always laugh when I get inheritance from random mobs I'd screwed and then killed. Usually picture it as having forged their will, left it in the palace filed away (being a thane has perks, like access to filing rooms) and when the bad guy eventually turns up dead they hand over cash.

Really wierd when its bandits though. Not sure where the money exactly comes from.

In my project adding pictures to various notes (usually by re-writing them, might start on books now) I'd thought about adding a picture to those letters but can't figure out what I'd want to add.  I did put a pic of 4 girls on the bounty letter, since it makes sense captives might be known and need rescuing.

17 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I'd thought about adding a picture to those letters but can't figure out what I'd want to add

Maybe a tombstone , flowers or a symbol of Arkay? ?

1 hour ago, worik said:

Maybe a tombstone , flowers or a symbol of Arkay? ?

Ah, yeah I could go with something non-adult, more illustrative I guess.

In a day or three I'll put up a blog post with samples of what I've done so far. Bunch of pinup kinda stuff but a couple naughty book kinda things that bandits might have.

Heh. The homeless guy in Whiterun - Brenuin I think? - once left me 100 gold pieces because I gave him a single gold piece once. That's what I call a nice return on my investment.

In fact, I might try that on my next game: go around donating one coin to all the beggars, then kill them to reap the profits...

What did you want to know exactly - technically? The mod points out my combat lag because I can see and hear when a piece is breaking two seconds after combat. That's mostly when there's a big fight.

Maybe I should get a better rig soon and turn off unnoticed mods. Like WetFunctionRedux? Have to read about it, if it's running scripts while being in combat or when leaving it. It's a huge storytelling and kinky boost so far, because I can use SLArousedRedux and other mods in addition. And it works solid otherwise.

First thing for today: Building Chargen Presets for Nymph races!

tumblr_pd88igMWi61xtv3t2o1_1280.png

Desert Nymph ^

Spoiler

Night Nymphoi(Nymphii? Nymphos? I have no idea what word I'm using anymore)

tumblr_pd88igMWi61xtv3t2o5_1280.png

tumblr_pd88igMWi61xtv3t2o2_1280.png

Wood Nymphs (who I just noticed are using the same eyebrows by accident, oops)

tumblr_pd88igMWi61xtv3t2o3_1280.png

tumblr_pd88igMWi61xtv3t2o4_1280.png

Beast Nymph (Argonian blood)

tumblr_pd88igMWi61xtv3t2o6_1280.png

Not sure how many of these I can realistically make.  Sort of torn by this since I can’t really spend nearly as much time crafting presets compared to my followers (who I have spent months tweaking/sculpting) and I figure it's more the player's job to make the character look good.  But... I hate the idea of a non-beautiful Nymph.

Second thing, I've been building shaders for my follower's special powers.

Mistress Synne - Flames of Sin

Absorbs stamina, burns, unresistable, and scales very strongly as Synne levels.

Spoiler

Yulia - Desert Winds

Attack and Move Speed boost similar to Battlefury, affects player and Yulia (she has no ranged attacks but she is very, very fast).

Spoiler

Mystra - Pox Golem and Frost Venom Spike

Poxy is Mystra's summonable familiar that causes all enemies nearby to slowly rot and cripples their stamina regen, she also has two permanently poisoned blades (Poxy's Toxys)

Frost Venom Spike is essentially frost spike that applies a variant of spider frost venom, but it has a fancy shader and it scales strongly with her level.

Spoiler

It's finally shaping up to be an actual mod!  Yay Nymphos!

2 hours ago, worik said:

Nice to see some of those ?

Yeah I'm still winding my way through Enderal. Hoping the expansion will come before I finish, but that seems increasingly unlikely. So playing through slowly because of that, sidetracked for sexy times.

6 hours ago, Inajira said:

sidetracked for sexy times.

I have NOOOO idea what you are talking about. :classic_laugh:

It's totally unheard of and completely unthinkable. How dare you! :classic_tongue:

Spoiler

Please keep posting those. I have never been to Enderal myself ... and unless I reach the age of a dragon, I guess I will never find the time for that in RL :classic_unsure:

19 hours ago, worik said:

I have NOOOO idea what you are talking about. :classic_laugh:

It's totally unheard of and completely unthinkable. How dare you! :classic_tongue:

Hide contents

Please keep posting those. I have never been to Enderal myself ... and unless I reach the age of a dragon, I guess I will never find the time for that in RL :classic_unsure:

Lol sure I'm glad to! Here are a couple more shots, still just in Silvergrove but the view is great :D:P  If you'd like to see more I'll get more creative.

TESV 2018-08-11 08-43-22-84.jpg

TESV 2018-08-11 08-43-33-92.jpg

TESV 2018-08-11 08-43-51-96.jpg

TESV 2018-08-11 08-45-56-82.jpg

TESV 2018-08-11 08-46-00-26.jpg

TESV 2018-08-11 08-46-33-82.jpg

TESV 2018-08-11 08-47-20-62.jpg

1 hour ago, Inajira said:

Lol sure I'm glad to! Here are a couple more shots, still just in Silvergrove but the view is great :D:P  If you'd like to see more I'll get more creative.

Gud shots, I should get around to actually playin' Enderal one of these days.  I'm torn between askin' yer to use that button there.

Untitled.png

And askin' what armor that be's. >:D

---

Hat's has jus' got done wi' shootin' scenes fer a story. Not really happy wi' most of them though, so they might be in for a re-shoot wi' a new ENB if I can decide on one.

WWW24.png

Tav_1-13.png

WWW50-d.png

13 hours ago, Inajira said:

It's Shadow Fang armour from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846

*Sign* when I try to post pics in spoilers it won't insert them in the spoilers by using the Choose Files icon or by dragging and dropping :(. And Insert Other Media doesn't have an option for local files.

I usually add the pictures to the post, then create a spoiler area, click to put my cursor in it, and then add the pictures to the post.

Other way you can do it is adding the pictures, then using the actual code (minus the spaces of course -  square bracket ) -> [  spoiler ] and close with [/ spoiler ]

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I usually add the pictures to the post, then create a spoiler area, click to put my cursor in it, and then add the pictures to the post.

Other way you can do it is adding the pictures, then using the actual code (minus the spaces of course -  square bracket ) -> [  spoiler ] and close with [/ spoiler ]

Thanks for the help! Now lets give this a try:

Spoiler