What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

In my never ending quest to replace low resolution and low quality textures, I'm now working on fixing up RS Children.

I used thePure skin as a base, a smile HD by Mari (tweaked) for the teeth, replaced the eyebrows with similar ones in the Brows mod, replaced the frekles detail, and light makeup to simulate a bit of healthy skin glow.

These little brats are now up to the same quality as the adults, and I really like the results. Here are some examples of Lucia:

Rz8Ops7e_o.jpg

htiqdpew_o.jpg

vncCmoAK_o.jpg

I knocked out her front tooth just for fun :D

0gSBM2KZ_o.jpg

yMMExHGI_o.jpg

Got into a fight with these two on the road to Dayspring Canyon. I don't have room for anyone else in my entourage, so I decided I'd leave them tied in the road so whoever happens by next can rescue them. For given values of "rescue".

image.png

I don't think the Imperial girl is particularly happy with the arrangement.

image.png

[Edit]

Well, that was embarrassing! I was wandering through Dayspring Canyon, idly casting Harvest when I leveled up. So I tool the next level of the Experimenter perk and started taste testing all the ingredients I didn't have a third effect for. you know how it goes: Skeever Tail, Taproot, Torchbug Thorax, Werebeast Blood... wait! What?

So there I am, turning into a werewolf with Castle D just coming into view. I did the only decent thing I could and turned tail and ran. I eventually took it out on the mycrabs down by the Dayspring Pond.

When I turned back, I headed back to the castle. No one was cross with me, and no-one seemed to be dead, so I had the usual chat with Isran and walked back to the road. That's when I found him:

image.png

So farewell then Agmaer. Guess you won't be killing any vampires after all.

F

Anyway, after I got out of sight of the castle, I wolfed back up and returned to the road. And now I'm back where I started. Sort of.

image.png

Anyone know a good "push this hotkey to have your werewolf fuck whatever is under the crosshairs" mod? At times like this I really feel I could do with one.

Holding an impromptu seminar for a class of student witches.

image.png

[edit]

I'm pleased to report that everyone got a satisfactory result in their practical exam :)

image.png

Not all of the lessons are covered by the original syllabus.

image.png

14 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

for legendary but i  remember the camera was stuck in scene

Thanks! I'll have to see if Cathedral can convert it.

16 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

for legendary but i  remember the camera was stuck in scene

Ran it through Cathedral Asset Optimizer, made sure it loaded before Growl.

image.png

Seems to work. The orbial camera was stuck, but freecam works fine. The orbital thing may well be a one-off glitch as well.

And that little bandit ranger there will make a welcome addition to my open air seminar near Fort Amol.

image.png

Hmm... Thirteen students. Unlucky number, that.

image.png

I had better go and find some more :)

4 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

After a successful test playthrough and some LO fine tuning, I've started fresh with a new friend at my side.

Reveal hidden contents

What's better than one vampire? TWO vampires!

Skyrim653.png.b110fdd09fe89380909a5564e2870365.png

We're just about to send Jarl Balgruuf a message.

2 Vampires sounds like a good idea until the arguing about who gets to suck the blood out of the next target begins ? Although...... there is always room for sharing!

This is Ingvild, where some of Arondil's ghostly lovers have turned out to be rather less dead than previously supposed.

image.png

I used Jaxonz to rearrange Arondil's throne room to give me a bit more room. Only that stupid plinth won't move at all, and the throne, now that I've moved it, won't activate so I ended up sitting cross-legged on the table to watch the girls.

The upside is that when one of them does misbehave, I have a useful space where I can pull the girl out of line and punish her in full view of everyone else.

image.png

I think some of them are looking forward to it being their turn...

image.png

Ansilivund. This place generated a lot of Hateful Wenches...

image.png

There may well be a few more in the pipeline. Wenchy and the Countess (that's these two)...

image.png

... still haven't checked in, so they're probably off fighting the bad fight somewhere and in need of a rescue. I should probably go and look.

[Edit]

Found 'em!

image.png

I don't know what was keeping them, but I killed a couple of hateful deathlords, and suddenly here they were.

1 hour ago, Alessia Wellington said:

And that's why I hate the Thalmor.

I know for certain (reliable source) that this vampire & garlic thing is just a cultivated joke.

Initiated many decades ago, probably by the same humorous vampire that spread the rumor that vampires could only be killed by a wooden peg in the heart.

Which is the same guy who made it a saturday night habit to frighten people on the way from the taverns back home, by flying around in a shape what seemed like a big bat.

47 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Something happened to

It looks like an accident with too much cherry sauce. Did she slip on it ?  ?

Or was it a tasty cherry spirit and she simply passed out ? :classic_huh: