What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Reunion in Shor's Stone.

Spoiler

Now, if that ain't my favorite pair of ears.

Skyrim5262.thumb.png.c2f0398cff9cf28563c30d2909c1d160.png

Spoiler

"Olav! It's good to see again."

Skyrim5263.thumb.png.0d0c072771e0ca7538ef573d7d7854bc.png

What happened here? The place ain't quite as I remember it.

"We've got a rough time since the spiders overtook the mine."

Spiders? Here?

"They probably breached through the walls when we were digging deeper into the rock."

Then let's kill these suckers!

"Do you have some armor for me?"

Spoiler

Gets the job done.

Skyrim5264.thumb.png.a62681de3b69e482321144a16e6b6bc9.png

"It pinches a bit..."

The previous owner had no boobs.

Spoiler

Damn spider! Almost knocked away my sword.

Skyrim5265.thumb.png.c5b1f4cbcaafd427aa406f6a5f0725c8.png

Hey Filnjar, got some news for you.

"Hm?"

Skyrim5266.thumb.png.bea0516624e853e61315d68f09bc533e.png

Went into Nchuand-Zel which turned into a huge running battle against Forgotten Wenches, and ended up taking to door that let into the Markarth part of Skyrim Sewers, and that dropped me into this Dwemer zigggurat with loads of Judgement Wenches, I got out of that through Left Hand Mine, came back into Markarth, and got called lout by some pissant mages guild Challenger, who promptly hid behind a unbreakable ward and either kicked my ass or killed all my friends, depending on my tactics. Eventually, I loaded an axe with paralysis poison and whacked him before he could get that sodding shield back up.

Now I'm back in Nchuand-Zel trying to gather up the captives and other loot.

image.png

Out of curiosity, does anyone know why the Judgement Automata are in Judgement Wenches are essential? I enslaved one by accident, and I'd like to get rid of it but I don't want to break anything in the mod, assuming there's some sort of story waiting to unfold.

About to give Molag Bal the finger. He wants me to free Logrolf the Willful, who's held captured in Hag's End. Ain't gonna happen.

Spoiler

While listening to his nonsense, Aisala seems quite overwhelmed by the situation and kneels in fear of Molag.

Skyrim5289.thumb.png.698771a363af6c7e20e280961c9d6cf5.png

Don't be afraid. As long as I live, no harm will come over you. Come, we've got Forsworn to kill - and Logrolf.

On 1/8/2021 at 1:06 PM, Speed Metal said:

About to give Molag Bal the finger. He wants me to free Logrolf the Willful, who's held captured in Hag's End. Ain't gonna happen.

Have you used the mod Epic Restoration? Has a spell "Renounce" that can end a daedric quest early.  Gives you a bonus perk if you do it at the right time, which is usually at an altar, in front of a quest giver or "high priest" though that does lead to consequences at times... Boethia, Namira and Malacath have a whole horde of followers present and clearing out an orc camp may... or may not, affect your game further.

<hr />

Do we still have a horizontal line option in formatting?

Spoiler

ScreenShot1168.jpg.c4193d6f1a91b6f9f8f0c1726b50e2e5.jpg

Sometimes the juxtapositions in the game just write the joke... not quite visible, but this is an Imperial character too.  Not faction wise, haven't done the DB quests at all (or at least not yet at this point in the game) but this standard Stormcloak hold guard line had me hitting the screen cap button fast.

The second one requires some setup...  I modded Revyn Sadri's shop and swapped his single bed for a double, added an NPC wife for him (using Pandorable's Aduri Sarethi) and a daily package for her.  During the part of the day she is in the shop I went in to get the quest to return Viola's ring and was mentally RPing a question of "so why shouldn't I report you to the guard" and used TDF's PP to recruit the "wife" for sex as if she was giving the player a bribe.  Animation is getting setup and this line shows up....

Spoiler

ScreenShot1167.jpg.d6136f407aca037978a944eb67c1a231.jpg

" No Revyn, I think your wife has this handled. "

22 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Can you post a link, I can't find it.

FYI:

Deactivate.

Time out.

Gender Preference.

?

Fixed settings export and import. 50% done

Gender Preference. You can now disable that, it still can happen. I will rewrite that part.

And my spelling is bad ?1850158656_TESV2021-01-1011-16-09-40.jpg.11cb126ce3674df7bced8041da3c6e93.jpg

So, I'm in Redwater den again, playing my usual game of "Gotta Catch 'Em All".

image.png

The lady in the foreground is Salonia Caelia, one of the two vamps who try to murder you on the way out. This is her as made over by Metalsaber's Beautiful Vampires, and I have to say: I love that face. Reminds me of a young Ashley Renee :)