What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Exploring Tropical Skyrim

Spoiler

20201122113315_1.jpg.ae95297ca2b2df1a068f20e3cc3a79fe.jpg

Wolves become Deinonychus type dinosaurs, called Raptors because, Jurassic Park. They are also given a werewolf style knock back attack which, if I keep the mod, I will remove.

Mammoths remain wooly, bet that's uncomfortable for them.

And plants/fauna do not rely on the sun and thrive in dark caverns... Well there are Dragons and Magic so... Would be the justfication for this, I suspect.

Spoiler

20201122112022_1.jpg.717826e19724f77d6bba7973b3d495fc.jpg

I like the fact that I was completely lost when I loaded the game, didn't recognise anything. Not sure I can put up with caverns looking like the occupants had played supermarket sweep at the local garden centre.

9 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

How is that for performance wise and does it change the entire landscape? Always thought of trying something like that but never have.

It seems fine, certainly haven't noticed any sort of FPS hit. It's probably better than it was for me due to the lack of grass in areas. Will need to explore more.

47 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

How is that for performance wise and does it change the entire landscape? Always thought of trying something like that but never have.

There's a Lite version just appeared on Nexus this very day. Or there was. Just went to get the link and it's gone. ?

Mez558 will probably know more but I seem to recall there were a couple of other related  mods which were designed to fix up the original to lessen the impact.

23 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

Exploring Land of Vominheim place is full of caves, ruins ectt a shit ton of exploring and concurring. 

Seems I have been the one getting concurred faced off with four forge master style centurions at once died all four times trying lol

Had to call in one of the heavy hitters to help.

Spoiler

20201122144211_1.jpg.ea29d7af76cc263a68333c97dc9fed85.jpg20201122144426_1.jpg.f6c0cb83717807e554cc3baea747f940.jpgMy go to body guard don't think I have ever seen her take a knee but this was one hell of a fight even for all three of us

On 11/25/2020 at 5:12 AM, woodsman30 said:

This is what always should have happened or at leased been a choice.

There's a quite simple solution to this. All you have to do is removing the contents of stage 10 in objectives in the TG00MiscHandler. This way Brynjolf will still approach you, but if you refuse to accept, you won't get any quest objective stuck in your journal.

Whoever created these quests for Skyrim had never heard of the phrase "Risk vs Reward" or not understand it, if they had.

Spoiler

20201125193408_1.jpg.7b8fa9273d57f7e24c02a462e97fafdc.jpg

A Hunting Bow that does a small amount of stamina damage and it's guarded by a level 35 Falmer Warmonger, not to mention Chaurus Hunters, Falmer NightProwlers and Gloomlurkers. Or the two previous zones to get to this one, neither of which were friendly.
But, I finally have my Hunting Bow of Weariness, I'm so proud.

3 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Lots of baby spiders is cool effect I seen a mod.

You' mean yo've seen a mod doing that? Cause I was already considering making a spawn spiderling feature deviced to make little-scaled spiders. Even got the script idea clear..