What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Frostmere Crypt. Apparently it's an outside cell, which means (among other things) that the Silver Hand can ambush you after you take out the wispmother.

I feel like I'm trading one Pale Lady for another here :)

image.png

Out of interest what kind of CTD?

Intermittent. Sometimes new cell loads, sometimes looting a body. I disabled a couple of mods (Sexlab Werewolves and the XP32 esp file) and so far it seems stable. That said, it always does at the start.

My worry is that I've got something built against the wrong kind of physics that only shows up occasionally. That's going to be a pain to find, if so.

Messing about in Skyrim due to a game-breaking bug in Pathfinder Kingmaker.

Currently trying out Rudy ENB. Only installed it late last night so early days yet.

Colours (especially wood) seem a bit washed out. Lights have too much glare but not enough spread. Shadows too severe. Any tips gratefully received.

Not had chance to look at things in daylight yet. 5:44 a.m. hours o'clock.

382520289_RudyENB1.jpg.a99ec8759ae2fca608dec29818565e2d.jpg

1 hour ago, woodsman30 said:

I think I'll pass on that ENB

Blimey, give it a chance. ? It's not been installed 24 hours yet and I don't know anything about ENBs anyway.

Slightly better but I've just noticed that I've got the jaggies.

I should go to Whiterun or somewhere civilised as Windhelm looks shit at the best of times.

1412427544_RudyENB2.jpg.e7faefe3ddb3407204973ae078f75c96.jpg

I finally fixed my Skyrim LE lag problem. A while back I was taking scenic screenshots and decided to increase the tree LOD draw distance (fTreeLoadDistance) to fill out the scene. The problem is Bethesda's trademark microstutter can turn into serious lag when you mess with this setting. I had completely forgotten about it ?

The distant terrain is now looking a bit empty, but I have Skyrim LE running as smooth as it can.

Before

7Xjk8Mki_o.jpg

After

Cj4fhtah_o.jpg