What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

1 hour ago, Myst42 said:

You' mean yo've seen a mod doing that? Cause I was already maconsidering king a spawn spiderling feature deviced to make little-scaled spiders. Even got the script idea clear..

Yes, it kills me that I don't remember which mod did it.  My memory tells me it was a main quest overhaul, very confident location I seen numerous baby spiders was bleakfalls.  

I had a quest marker I wanted to check out, turns out to be the site of an apparent suicide.

I am suspicous.

First, both bodies were burnt to a crisp but a "Suicide Note" oddly survived.

It read:

I can't bear the thought of drifting endlessly through time without you...

I have chosen to become mortal so that we can be reunited once again.

It appears to have been addressing someone that is now dead. Indeed there were two bodies at the site, were we meant to assume that the other body was the addressee? If so, why write them a note, if they are already dead? Was if for their ghost? I am not convinced of the authenticity of this scene.

Then there is the scene itself

Spoiler

20201128210400_1.jpg.73b08de5ce3d24893e7c1b749988294e.jpg

Usually a person would unsheath the weapon before plunging it into themselves (or another person) but this person left the sword in its scabbard.

I strongly suspect foul play.

There was also a spell tome for summoning a Chaos Forge on the "Suicide" Victim... but upon looting this item I lost all interest in the scene, the crime, the cover up and left, looking for something else to do, like a kid with ADHD.

Later, I came across CrystalDrift Cave.
The scene inside was pure mayhem. It was Pig Trolls vs the World vs Me (I mostly hid at the entrance incase I needed to make a tactical withdrawal)

Spoiler

20201128211148_1.jpg.32a2e1cea88c7656359b4d77c0d9006f.jpg

But after conjuring a Dremora Lord, three times and frivolous use of the Frenzy spell, things quietened down.

Spoiler

20201128211545_1.jpg.30746cfae983d4ad9dd95bcace7736f4.jpg

I counted 7 Pig Trolls, 5 Cave Bears, 5 Bears, half a dozen frost spiders and a couple of wolves.

But it was worth it... Notice, to the left of the image, uncooked Leeks and a cabbage. I was able to make myself some Veggie Soup (very important when you've set your Health Regen to almost nothing)

It was certainly a better find than that crappy Hunting bow.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

From the middle screenie:

Dremora Lord: Oof! ? ? ?

You can't beat a good "oof". Sounds like he's just taken one in the infernal delicates. ?

?

I should have recorded the fight, or at least that part, because you can guarantee the line before that was

"There you are, weakling!"

"Oof!"

I suspect when you stand around 2mtres tall I suspect cave bear biting height is a likely a sensitive area.

47 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

I'll never get why there's a bear trap on that barrel. What's the purpose of it? Is it so that no one's gonna sit on it?

I've always assumed it's there to help player discover that they can move bear traps, at least that is what it did for me. Never thought about trying to move them until playing around with that one.

Spoiler

Screen-Shot79.png

Screen-Shot84.png

Trying to resurrect Sybille Stentor after draugr invade the Blue Palace. I thought there was a scroll that did this but I couldn't find it. So I cheated, reloaded, rushed in with half a dozen Dremora warriors and saved everyone. The Blue Palace wouldn't be the same without Sybille making catty comments about Falk and Thane Bryling.

Not really that interesting, this was a sort of exploit I found using EFF and raise dead line of spells.

I had managed to lose my followers somewhere on the mainland, wasn't bothered they always turn up sooner or later and FT to Riverwood normally fixes it and if not EFF has a summon option.
While on Solstheim I used Dread Zombie (don't have the Thrall spell yet) to raise a Reaver Lord, this was after stripping him of his Nordic Carved armour and then used the EFF functions to add him as a follower, wondering what would happen when he died.

What happened was he turned to dust, as per normal.

Until I returned to the Mainland where he was alive, naked and waiting for me with my other two followers at Windhelm.

Spoiler

20201202002145_1.jpg.ddb56b23533467ac9d88d2a12767dbab.jpg

I really have to find him some armour again before he has someone's eye out with that!

11 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Have you had a change of ENB there?

No, still Unbleak, keep meaning to switch but never get around to it.

It might look different as I installed Project Rain Forest again, couldn't get on with Tropical skyrim.