What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Some ppl were talking about Eyes ( on different forum ) so i wanted to try to make my own eyes...

They said that multicolored eyes looks cool... so first thing i wanted to try to make multicolored eyes...

lol its pretty easy... :o...

but then there was little problem for me...

i NEVER before was doing eyes...

so here is my first time making eyes ^_^ ofc. MAYBE one day i will upload it but atm. i care only about to make at least one RLY good usable eye

so i have to make everything...

- eye lens

- eyelashes

- eye corner

- eye "background"

and ofc. everything have to be 4k... at least 4k ^_^ i was thinking about 8k... but then i realise that even 4k is little too much...

for example Eyes of Aber are using 1k, Skyrim Vanila eyes use mix of 512x512 and 1024x1024

there is some eyes in 2k... but non ( at least i dont know any ) eyes in 4k :o

- but tbh i 'm using only Naruto eyes and Eyes of Aber xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

naruto eyes are 2048x2048 :)... because of Sharringan ( it have to be little more detailed )

anywa... i made little lens that i can apply to any effect and any color i want, here is preview:

Spoiler

s12.png.5fb4f6dabaaa5cd77e8c4d95b0ad067c.png

Here are two test eyes i made:

Spoiler

s13.png.a7cb326c46c3dacac2b86e4df358f4d3.png

Spoiler

s14.png.b0120c2b9f28aba0e92988c36394cb19.png

They are just little different so i can see if multicolored eyes actualy works in game :x...

anywa... here is how i made this lens: ( i just took SS every few minutes )

Stage 1:

Spoiler

s7.png.55a27b7d9a57589b9ecd269b1f71b829.png

Stage 2:

Spoiler

s8.png.8f6b5717eecd7dc6c33b326b666af644.png

Stage 3:

Spoiler

s9.png.10174b57409e808aaa964322c42cbd41.png

Stage WTF:

Spoiler

- naa i actualy deleted that pic. xD

Trying to find the best spot for this content. I just started a new game...

938672156_Maer01.png.2f8b7faa42f81c5c9b6d5fb3795bf191.png

Maer has recently started her adventuring career. She hopes to attend the college in Winterhold. Unfortunately she didn't know any spells nor did she have much in the way of money.

Luckily she met someone who offered to partner with her to go adventuring. Not only that, but he offered to lend her money to buy some spell books. Maer eagerly accepted. Her new friend has saved her ass more than once (that happens with a L10 follower when you're slow levelling from L1). He's also managing the party's funds, allowing Maer to focus on her studies.

Spoiler

1530014696_Maer02.png.d0414bd61d40e9e35a6e29f3cf87a393.png

As a follower of Dibella, Maer prays in the nude. As you can see, she's a bit worse for wear here, with bruises and minor cuts; such is the life of an adventurer. Her lover - it didn't take long for Maer to fall for her new friend - convinced her to have her nipples pierced. She wasn't sure at first, but since he was so into it she agreed.

1640557532_Maer04.png.def66d6e5ffc6851e16a985044664970.png

One morning Maer and her friend were woken up by a bandit attack. Maer had to run for her life, leaving her friend to fend for himself. In the end they prevailed, but it was a close call.

Between misogyny settings, game difficulty settings, an ineffective set of spells, and a follower with a crossbow and no melee weapons (now remedied), dealing with a handful of bandits spawning on top of you when you're getting out of bed was pretty tough.

844377875_Maer05.png.f58854157d30466bfcb0cbeb9967e1c3.png

It turned out the bandits were hired thugs, sent to "teach Maer a lesson" because she'd stolen some food and gold from someone. Maer's friend gave her a stern talking to about her inappropriate behaviour. In the end, they agreed that she'd wear another piercing as a constant reminder to keep her hands where they belong.

1134051225_Maer03.png.89e58ccf0d9ab7bc25b463f7a93b66bc.png

Maer's friend knows how to make her feel good. Unfortunately, it seems she wants it more than he does, leaving her yearning for more. On the upside, it makes the time they spend making love even more intense. He is Maer's first lover, and aside from an unfortunate incident with a skeleton one time when she left her friend behind (who knew the undead had sex drives?), Maer has had no other partners. She's a romantic that way.

456723047_Maer06.png.0b696abf4749b319750680009f6ea8bd.png

Maer, ready for adventure. No one - except her lover and herself - knows she's wearing piercings underneath her clothes. At first she was a bit uncomfortable with it, but now she has grown used to it. Maybe she even likes it a little.

All in all, while adventuring can be scary and dangerous, Maer has grown to like it and feels she's ready for more.

Opening the gates of hell.

Spoiler

Skyrim4991.png.6d8e7c966e1b643e03a3ec1ef0c5394a.png

Spoiler

Almost. It's just the Aetherium forge.

Skyrim4992.png.9b19c2c07f976e91505b1b1658967ca8.png

Spoiler

After some though fights, we managed to use the forge.

Skyrim4993.png.c6e9d630750cfb4ceebb563fd6c950c3.png

Decided to forge the Aetherium shield. Knowing that her adventure ended in success, Katria can now rest in peace.

4 hours ago, Anunya said:

Trying to find the best spot for this content. I just started a new game...

The Blog section is good for this, and you can pick up little tips from other people who do similar write ups.

Just to follow the spirit of the thread, AND the comment, here is a shot I put in a recent blog post of something I did recently.  In the Immersive Encounters mod is a pair of low level wizards that try to hold up the player for anything you're willing to give up.  They're not terribly good wizards OR bandits, and my Wizard decided to give one of them (the leader or sorts, or at least the one that speaks to you) a little bit of a lesson in what she was doing.  I think the animation was Anub's Magicka Rape, where a shaft of light holds the receiver NPC off the ground while a staff object is conjured into the giver's hand. Later the female is bent over the staff while she is taken from behind in a standing cowgirl type pose.  One of my favorites for mage types.

Spoiler

ScreenShot1115.jpg.3490b63aedbfe29e8f9b5c58d270db3c.jpg

52 minutes ago, orangebumhole said:

I really like this! what mods are you using?

Thanks!

I took karlpaws' suggestion that the best place for this type of pictures + text content is on the blog section of LL to heart, and I started a blog: 

If you post your comment there I'll happily share my mod list and/ or answer any questions about specific things. That way we avoid cluttering up the screenshot thread with any back and forth :)

7 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Just came back from Fort Dawnguard to pick up my energy drink.

You look a bit pale :classic_unsure: .. not enough healthy food lately ?

Your follower in contrast seems quite "rosy" or was it the freezy air in Dawnguard Valley?