What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

18 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Tried playing a dark elf for the first time. Now either my Skyrim is bugging out or this is the latest in vampire high collar fashion:lol:

I kind of like it.

Want to feel like a bunch of thugs are threatening you with sharp blades at your chin ? Look no further, this collar has got you covered!

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Enjoying a little bit of "family" time

Where is that location? Custom player home?

Lately a certain someone has been implementing a Guard Morale Improvement Program in Riften.  The guards protecting the jarl can feel like a jarl themselves for a bit.

Spoiler

1185751918_riftenguardmorale1.jpg.f736f3ab64af39a8bba346287ec879be.jpg

Not everyone agrees and sometimes they have to make sure they don't make too much noise and attract the wrong attention.

Spoiler

402614880_riftenguardmorale2.jpg.b93986e35c0dcb7f0b56e4df537bb396.jpg

21 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Where is that location? Custom player home?

Lately a certain someone has been implementing a Guard Morale Improvement Program in Riften.  The guards protecting the jarl can feel like a jarl themselves for a bit.

Reveal hidden contents

1185751918_riftenguardmorale1.jpg.f736f3ab64af39a8bba346287ec879be.jpg

Not everyone agrees and sometimes they have to make sure they don't make too much noise and attract the wrong attention.

Reveal hidden contents

402614880_riftenguardmorale2.jpg.b93986e35c0dcb7f0b56e4df537bb396.jpg

The Basement of Elysium Estate.

SSE version and Oldrim are on the Nexus

6 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Cairine? I've come to cure you.

"What are you about? There is no cure."

Skyrim609.png.44f3bca009c7206160ad8115ff023745.png

Shh. Trust me, I can cure you. You won't ever get sick again. Just close your eyes and relax. I won't hurt you.

Skyrim610.png.2c06d3d7a6d5b58e06b6def62df62b60.png

How generous of you! Why aren´t there more people like you around Skyrim ? I´ll let you know if I´m ever in need of help too, yes ? ?

I think I may have interrupted these two bandits while sneaking through Frostmere Crypt.

Now that they're dead, they can be together.

Skyrim612.png.84fed418bac1bf9fb917dc1f1eac838d.png

Not sure if Amelia is judging 'em, or just eager for their blood.

Atleast this time there is one for each of you. The girls must have been so thankful to finally be together now that they set the table for you 2 and provided a nice dinner aswell, even clearing their seats to make space for you. See, the generosity throughout Skyrim pays off ?

Atleast this time there is one for each of you. The girls must have been so thankful to finally be together now that they set the table for you 2 and provided a nice dinner aswell, even clearing their seats to make space for you. See, the generosity throughout Skyrim pays off ?

Only thing to do now is to fill the cups with their Blood ?

The Quest said i would have to duel her for 3 Hours.. It didn't said what kind of duell

SkyrimSE-2020-12-22-21-00-43-81.png

Well what did she expect..

SkyrimSE-2020-12-22-21-07-39-50.png

Can't spell duell without.. you know and 3 Hours? That's ridiculous! How can a normal man distract a veteran like her for 3 hours?

SkyrimSE-2020-12-22-21-08-08-29.png

Well in the end, we got both what we came for.. Maybe not both of us.. But we're cool.  Might even meet up for a rematch sometime soon

SkyrimSE-2020-12-22-21-09-32-81.png