2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

mo is good to hear so we know that the scripts aren't the issue here

i was able to fix the version in between those 2 from the differences between them but i think he updated the wrong script in the current version so it doesn't match with the property applied in the esp and i'll be testing a fix for that next before messaging the author on my findings

but i'm also wondering has anybody gotten the custom towns dialog working so you can choose what town or city you take the deliveries to

hi again,

MO user here too, and i just had a quick try for the custom destination. Went from Dawnstar to Morthal and back for the chest, and everything worked. Along the way, I had to console kill a troll and three cultist who were just minding their own business, but hey, Skyrim's a baaad place, and pony girls are not to be trusted ....

2 hours ago, Diziet said:

hi again,

MO user here too, and i just had a quick try for the custom destination. Went from Dawnstar to Morthal and back for the chest, and everything worked. Along the way, I had to console kill a troll and three cultist who were just minding their own business, but hey, Skyrim's a baaad place, and pony girls are not to be trusted ....

interesting, i haven't even seen the custom destination dialogs in my game yet. wondering what it takes to trigger now...or what blocks it

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

interesting, i haven't even seen the custom destination dialogs in my game yet. wondering what it takes to trigger now...or what blocks it

I had the same problem when I updated from from 1.175 to 1.18, I didn't get the custom destinations. So I ended up uninstalling SLUTS altogether, and reinstalled both versions separately for testing purposes. And lo and behold, it worked. Now I might have fecked up the update procedure, 'cos I am that guy ?, but reinstalling 1.18 did the trick for me...

On 9/9/2018 at 3:59 AM, Diziet said:

I had the same problem when I updated from from 1.175 to 1.18, I didn't get the custom destinations. So I ended up uninstalling SLUTS altogether, and reinstalled both versions separately for testing purposes. And lo and behold, it worked. Now I might have fecked up the update procedure, 'cos I am that guy ?, but reinstalling 1.18 did the trick for me...

ahh ok, i remember i had done the 1.18 on a new save once, but at the time i had a bounty to take care of so never got to see if that worked. the arrears didn't work for the new version so i had to downgrade to 1.17

hmmm, you got me thinking now

On 9/8/2018 at 9:16 PM, Diziet said:

hi again,

Hey! Who says we can’t be trusted?! It’s not like we can do much in full gear anyway.. ?

On 9/9/2018 at 4:16 AM, Diziet said:

hi again,

Ram the cart over the enemies, it does rediculous damage ?

13 hours ago, Lady Victoria said:

Hey! Who says we can’t be trusted?! It’s not like we can do much in full gear anyway.. ?

well?...

Maybe that's exactly why little ponygirls get trussed up in the first place?

?

Or maybe it's just so one can do unschpeakable things to them?

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Wot? No ponygirls around? Cold shower time...

Mwaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm sorry...

I slipped...

I'll show myself out....

3 hours ago, Diziet said:

well?...

Maybe that's exactly why little ponygirls get trussed up in the first place?

?

Or maybe it's just so one can do unschpeakable things to them?

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Wot? No ponygirls around? Cold shower time...

Mwaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm sorry...

I slipped...

I'll show myself out....

Or maybe the reason is both perhaps?...  Who am I too question of course. But before you show yourself out. Can you at least undo some of my equipment?

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Nothereatall1 said:

I have trouble with the tethering - namely, that I can't get it to work at all. I have all the requirements, using the latest version. The mod runs up to the point where I should get to moving the cart, but I'm not tethered, and interacting with the cart just resets my position in front of it. Any help?

You do NOT have the requirements met.  You obviously do not have the XPMSE Skeleton.  When you ran FNIS it did not tell you that the skeleton has 115 bones, Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200.

Despite the OP saying the XPMS skeleton works, it does not.  It has a lot more bones than the XPMSE yet it still lacks the one that makes this particular mod work (those extra bones which NO mod uses cost you in FPS btw, so ditch that skeleton).

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

You do NOT have the requirements met.  You obviously do not have the XPMSE Skeleton.  When you ran FNIS it did not tell you that the skeleton has 115 bones, Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200.

Despite the OP saying the XPMS skeleton works, it does not.  It has a lot more bones than the XPMSE yet it still lacks the one that makes this particular mod work (those extra bones which NO mod uses cost you in FPS btw, so ditch that skeleton).

In fact I did have XPMSE, however, due to your ever so gracious comment, I went and checked that particular mod, found that it was being overridden, disabled the conflicting mod and ta-dah, it's working. So, thanks, I guess.

14 hours ago, Nothereatall1 said:

In fact I did have XPMSE, however, due to your ever so gracious comment, I went and checked that particular mod, found that it was being overridden, disabled the conflicting mod and ta-dah, it's working. So, thanks, I guess.

Well technically you were not using XPMSE even though you had it installed though of course only because that other mod put some other skeleton in it's place.

Bottom line is still the same. the player needs to be using the XPMSE skeleton because it's the only one with the right 'bone" for pulling carts.

If you can't connect to the cart, look at what skeleton you are using and not just what skeleton you thought you were using.

The frostfall harness does not fit well to my PC's body - are there not bodyslide files for the harness or something?

Also the needs mods support doesn't seem to be quite right either - When selecting the dialogue option to make my pony beg for food & drink, she is only ever given food, no drink.

So, I am done with the escrow and have been released from service. Got some pony boots as a bonus, dropping those puppies off in a barrel somewhere, and everthing is cool.

Now I just can't use anything now.

The alchemy station, sitting on a chair, using the milk machine, stuff in the forge, nothing.

Tried reseting stuff from other mods, and debugging the cart, but nothing.

What do I do?

16 hours ago, hamthe3rd said:

So, I am done with the escrow and have been released from service. Got some pony boots as a bonus, dropping those puppies off in a barrel somewhere, and everthing is cool.

The alchemy station, sitting on a chair, using the milk machine, stuff in the forge, nothing.

What do I do?

You should try loading a save when you were still doing the pony delivery. Quicksave game just before talking to the carriage guy. Personally i've not seen this bug on my playthroughs but the cart could do unwanted things when in town, such as killing people by accident. Have decent amount of saves.

19 hours ago, hamthe3rd said:

What do I do?

seen it once before but since it doesn't always happen like that from sluts i knew it was a bug from something else, i just didn't know what...since i had other things messed up that save and he made newer updates, it was better i just start new game to fix it

16 hours ago, pebbles321 said:

i cant remember exactly the command but it has to do with pc ai being in the wrong mode would be more help but going to sleep, there are lots of forum posts on the issue

there's even a button to fix most of those thing in zaz and another in the captured dreams mod that works even better, but some reason i was unable to fix that bug when i had it this past time

OK, went back to another save, and still have to get through the arrears to test it.

Something else, though, the hippaty hoppaty animation quits after a while, and my character simply ignores the yoke and walks it normal like. (Hoofs it?)

I can go into Zaz and force the yoke slot, but have to do it after each trip or buzzer animation that fires. (She was given plugs and nipple claps after being raped some time ago)

What can I do to get the animation working as it should, or is there anything for me to do at all?

2 hours ago, hamthe3rd said:

OK, went back to another save, and still have to get through the arrears to test it.

Something else, though, the hippaty hoppaty animation quits after a while, and my character simply ignores the yoke and walks it normal like. (Hoofs it?)

I can go into Zaz and force the yoke slot, but have to do it after each trip or buzzer animation that fires. (She was given plugs and nipple claps after being raped some time ago) 

What can I do to get the animation working as it should, or is there anything for me to do at all?

sounds like you were likely given a conflicting restraint at the same time such as an armbinder

Welp...

I went into the old save, and the same problem exists.

I went into Zaz and tried the AI release, which didn't seem to do anything, and in the Devious Framework to try to release it there.

Should I start over? I imagine this will happen again no matter where or when I begin being a SLUTS.

ok, my load order...

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  9  9     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 10  a     WM Flora Fixes.esp
 11  b     CreatureFramework.esm
 12  c     BeeingFemale.esm
 13  d     Amputator.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 15  f     Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm
 16 10     EFFCore.esm
 17 11     SexLabAroused.esm
 18 12     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 19 13     daymoyl.esm
 20 14     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 21 15     DeviousFramework.esm
 22 16     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
           dd - realistic ragdoll force - realistic.esp
 23 17     FNIS.esp
 24 18     RaceMenu.esp
 25 19     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 26 1a     XPMSE.esp
 27 1b     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 28 1c     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 29 1d     Size Does Matter.esp
 30 1e     SLAnimLoader.esp
 31 1f     SlaveTats.esp
 32 20     SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
 33 21     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 34 22     SLA Monitor Widget.esp
 35 23     SkyUI.esp
 36 24     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 37 25     Werewolves.esp
 38 26     SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
 39 27     titkit.esp
 40 28     WetFunction.esp
 41 29     Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
 42 2a     MasculinizedLevelLists.esp
 43 2b     MasculinizedLevelListsDB.esp
 44 2c     MasculinizedLevelListsDG.esp
 45 2d     pchsImmersivePlugs.esp
 46 2e     BFAP v1.3.esp
 47 2f     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 48 30     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 49 31     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 50 32     Namiras Decorations.esp
 51 33     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 52 34     pf_lighterpotions.esp
 53 35     wolfclub.esp
 54 36     Run For Your Lives.esp
 55 37     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 56 38     zdd.esp
 57 39     pf_identified_skill_books.esp
 58 3a     DeviousRegulations.esp
 59 3b     SimpleSlavery.esp
 60 3c     Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp
 61 3d     BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
 62 3e     Extra Encounters Reborn - HSR.esp
 63 3f     EFFDialogue.esp
 64 40     UIExtensions.esp
 65 41     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 66 42     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 67 43     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 68 44     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 69 45     DW.esp
 70 46     S_L_U_T_S.esp
 71 47     MilkModNEW.esp
 72 48     MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
 73 49     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 74 4a     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
 75 4b     Namira'sGoat.esp
 76 4c     Namiras Skyrim - bodyparts.esp
 77 4d     dcc-dm2.esp
 78 4e     Naked Dungeons.esp
 79 4f     Extra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.esp
 80 50     SexLabDefeat.esp
 81 51     mslDeviousCaptures.esp
 82 52     Nimra's Goat.esp
 83 53     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 84 54     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 85 55     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 86 56     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 87 57     MilkModNEW CF.esp
 88 58     MilkModNEW HF.esp
 89 59     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 90 5a     Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
 91 5b     ImmerSlave.esp
 92 5c     EveryBody's Different.esp

I have my Papyrus attached.

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, hamthe3rd said:

ok, my load order...

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  9  9     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 10  a     WM Flora Fixes.esp
 11  b     CreatureFramework.esm
 12  c     BeeingFemale.esm
 13  d     Amputator.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 15  f     Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm
 16 10     EFFCore.esm
 17 11     SexLabAroused.esm
 18 12     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 19 13     daymoyl.esm
 20 14     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 21 15     DeviousFramework.esm
 22 16     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 23 17     FNIS.esp
 24 18     RaceMenu.esp
 25 19     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 26 1a     XPMSE.esp
 27 1b     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 28 1c     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 29 1d     Size Does Matter.esp
 30 1e     SLAnimLoader.esp
 31 1f     SlaveTats.esp
 32 20     SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
 33 21     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 34 22     SLA Monitor Widget.esp
 35 23     SkyUI.esp
 36 24     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 37 25     Werewolves.esp
 38 26     SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
 39 27     titkit.esp
 40 28     WetFunction.esp
 41 29     Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
 42 2a     MasculinizedLevelLists.esp
 43 2b     MasculinizedLevelListsDB.esp
 44 2c     MasculinizedLevelListsDG.esp
 45 2d     pchsImmersivePlugs.esp
 46 2e     BFAP v1.3.esp
 47 2f     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 48 30     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 49 31     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 50 32     Namiras Decorations.esp
 51 33     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 52 34     pf_lighterpotions.esp
 53 35     wolfclub.esp
 54 36     Run For Your Lives.esp
 55 37     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 56 38     zdd.esp
 57 39     pf_identified_skill_books.esp
 58 3a     DeviousRegulations.esp
 59 3b     SimpleSlavery.esp
 60 3c     Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp
 61 3d     BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
 62 3e     Extra Encounters Reborn - HSR.esp
 63 3f     EFFDialogue.esp
 64 40     UIExtensions.esp
 65 41     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 66 42     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 67 43     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 68 44     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 69 45     DW.esp
 70 46     S_L_U_T_S.esp
 71 47     MilkModNEW.esp
 72 48     MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
 73 49     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 74 4a     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
 75 4b     Namira'sGoat.esp
 76 4c     Namiras Skyrim - bodyparts.esp
 77 4d     dcc-dm2.esp
 78 4e     Naked Dungeons.esp
 79 4f     Extra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.esp
 80 50     SexLabDefeat.esp
 81 51     mslDeviousCaptures.esp
 82 52     Nimra's Goat.esp
 83 53     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 84 54     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 85 55     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 86 56     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 87 57     MilkModNEW CF.esp
 88 58     MilkModNEW HF.esp
 89 59     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 90 5a     Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
 91 5b     ImmerSlave.esp
 92 5c     EveryBody's Different.esp

I have my Papyrus attached.

Papyrus.0.log

that's gotta be the cleanest log i've ever read, bout the only thing i could see is its busy. maybe try turning the frequency of checks down some from those other mods until you get it working then experiment with those afterwords to see if they can be used with it at the current or default levels, like mme and creature framework both have adjustments to turn them down if needed. oh and slaverun, see if that can be adjusted as well for now

2 hours ago, hamthe3rd said:

Welp...

I went into the old save, and the same problem exists.

I went into Zaz and tried the AI release, which didn't seem to do anything, and in the Devious Framework to try to release it there.

Should I start over? I imagine this will happen again no matter where or when I begin being a SLUTS.

what version of xpmse are you running and are you running any custom follower and/or are you using a custom race, for example i use xpmse4 and yes to both of those but its a pita to setup the skeleton files in all the right folders for the followers and custom race

when i first installed xpmse4 i had the exact same bug as you have, reinstalled xpmse3 then discovered that xpmse4 replaces files used by this:

in order to get xpmse4 working right i had to disable that esp file from my load order and completely reinstall all the xpmse files and double checked if i had this:

RaceMenu.esp

then reinstalled the xpmse mcm files and the xpmse racemenu files

from a new save i disabled the xpmse cloak effect while standing in the prison cell

dunno if you need a new save or just fix the current installation of xpmse and retry, maybe fix your xpmse and try a new save before experimenting with the older save to try recovering it...oh ya And rerun FNIS!!!