49 minutes ago, bboy2099 said:

I have a problem with the new game update, in AAF the free camera not work it's like I am a creepy guy standing next to people having sex ... it is the cause of new update or there is a another problem?

Solved! I have just backup to the march update

Update posted:

## [Beta 81] - 2019-6-14
### Added
- comboStat actorStat node type. Allows stats calculated from other stats with very basic math.

### Changed
- default walk time-out to something shorter to match the shorter default scan radius changed a while back.
- Compatibility for Fallout 4 - 1.10.138 / F4SE - 0.6.17 / LooksMenu - 1.6.16

## [Beta 80] - 2019-6-9
### Fixed
- actions entered through animationMeta not working.

### Changed
- lists in wizard to sort actors and locations by distance rather than name.

### Added
- multiplyTo and addTo attributes to the setStat reaction node type. Allows applying math to stats when a certain stat level is reached. 

## [Beta 79] - 2019-6-3
### Fixed
- applyEquipmentSet API function.
- various small XML processing issues.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31304

Is there a way to utilize a separate player body for aaf scenes? The breast physics of my character work fine for the most part but as soon as it starts an animation they are all over the place. I didn't find any way to fix this (I'm using animated fannies) so I've been wondering whether it would be possible to use the non-physics version for aaf-animations while using the physics version outside of the aaf-framework.

26 minutes ago, Blub2500 said:

Is there a way to utilize a separate player body for aaf scenes? The breast physics of my character work fine for the most part but as soon as it starts an animation they are all over the place. I didn't find any way to fix this (I'm using animated fannies) so I've been wondering whether it would be possible to use the non-physics version for aaf-animations while using the physics version outside of the aaf-framework.

Animated Fannies' physics for AAF are brutal. Grab the CBP physics from Nexus and build your body in Bodyslide with Zeroed Sliders, and the vagina morphs without physics. Tick the build morphs and youre good to go. It will give you the working vagina youre looking for along with good physics.

Edit: You actually don't have to use zeroed sliders, you can use whatever preset you want for that, I'm just used to telling people to do that when they use Bodygen for Looksmenu.

16 minutes ago, walkin said:

Animated Fannies' physics for AAF are brutal. Grab the CBP physics from Nexus and build your body in Bodyslide with Zeroed Sliders, and the vagina morphs without physics. Tick the build morphs and youre good to go. It will give you the working vagina youre looking for along with good physics.

Edit: You actually don't have to use zeroed sliders, you can use whatever preset you want for that, I'm just used to telling people to do that when they use Bodygen for Looksmenu.

Thanks for the fast reply. I'm quite new to this so I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do. I think I got the building the vagina morphs without physics part if by that you simply mean applying a preset to the "CBBEVaginaMorphs" body. However, I'm completely clueless in regards to the CBP physics portion of your reply. Could you elaborate on how that works or link me to a resource that explains what you mean? 

6 minutes ago, Blub2500 said:

Thanks for the fast reply. I'm quite new to this so I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do. I think I got the building the vagina morphs without physics part if by that you simply mean applying a preset to the "CBBEVaginaMorphs" body. However, I'm completely clueless in regards to the CBP physics portion of your reply. Could you elaborate on how that works or link me to a resource that explains what you mean? 

Are you using the latest versions of Fallout 4- F4SE?

1 hour ago, walkin said:

Are you using the latest versions of Fallout 4- F4SE?

No, I'm one update behind. I switched back to the last fallout version because it was incompatible with a few mods here and there. Do I need the newest version for this? 

13 minutes ago, Blub2500 said:

No, I'm one update behind. I switched back to the last fallout version because it was incompatible with a few mods here and there. Do I need the newest version for this? 

No, youre good, but this is why I asked, so I gave you the right file.

So yeah youre right about the CBBEVaginaMorph. Use that then whatever preset you want- Slim- Curvy- Chubby etc etc.

Just take these 2 files and manually drop them (copy and paste) in your F4SE plugins folder. That's it, youre done as far as the physics part goes.

CBP Physics for F4-39088-v0-1-3-1559794853 (1).zip

Quick question: Are you using CBBE or Fusion Girl? If youre using CBBE then don't worry, if youre using Fusion Girl, then let me know and I'll give you the file ThebottomhoodofSteel has made for it.

On 6/14/2019 at 10:53 PM, dagobaking said:

Your screenshot appears to show that you have fourplay installed. But, it doesn't appear in your MO2 mod list.

So, you probably have various files manually installed in the game folder...?

This might actually be the case, I installed a few mods through NMM and Vortex before I started using MO2 but I think I deleted them but maybe I installed mods manually and I don't even remember.

So what is the saffest and easiest way to clean up the mods? I was thinking about deleting every single mod and then reinstall the ones I have on my MO2, I think MO2 downloads the mods to a different folder and when I enable them they are moved into the 'Data' folder is that it? Then the way to do it would be to disable the ones I have on MO2 so they move back into MO2 download folder and then delete all of the files in 'Data' folder and then re-enable them? or isn't that how I should do it?

On 6/15/2019 at 1:20 AM, walkin said:

The Fourplay .esp absolutely is going to cause issues if youre doing a playthrough with AAF. It should not be in your load oder, there is no reason for it to be in there. This is a problem.

Your keyboard, depending on its set-up could also be a issue. I know from experience (although I don't know if its 100% of the time) that if you have a keyboard that doesn't have the number pad, the home key doesn't always function as it should. When I first started with these mods, I had a keyboard with no number pad and pushing the home key would just take me to the desktop. It wouldn't crash the game itself but it didn't work.

That being said he did correctly map the key to another key and it still never worked, so yeah he has a different issue when it comes to that.

Yeah I guess it should actually be the issue here.

Well, my keyboard does have a numpad and I always keep NumLock on, could that be an issue too?

29 minutes ago, walkin said:

No, youre good, but this is why I asked, so I gave you the right file.

So yeah youre right about the CBBEVaginaMorph. Use that then whatever preset you want- Slim- Curvy- Chubby etc etc.

Just take these 2 files and manually drop them (copy and paste) in your F4SE plugins folder. That's it, youre done as far as the physics part goes.

CBP Physics for F4-39088-v0-1-3-1559794853 (1).zip 113.91 kB · 1 download

Quick question: Are you using CBBE or Fusion Girl? If youre using CBBE then don't worry, if youre using Fusion Girl, then let me know and I'll give you the file ThebottomhoodofSteel has made for it.

I use cbbe but it doesn't seem to work. I build the CBBEVaginamorph and copied the resulting tri and bethesda art files into the unique player body folder. I then put the files you gave me in the plugin folder. For some reason there aren't any breast physics while walking nor while performing animations within aaf. This is true for the player character and any other female npc. Do you have any idea where I should start looking for the problem? 

16 minutes ago, Blub2500 said:

I use cbbe but it doesn't seem to work. I build the CBBEVaginamorph and copied the resulting tri and bethesda art files into the unique player body folder. I then put the files you gave me in the plugin folder. For some reason there aren't any breast physics while walking nor while performing animations within aaf. This is true for the player character and any other female npc. Do you have any idea where I should start looking for the problem? 

You might have to just reload your save to get it working. I have heard of this happening once or twice. Also the Unique Player mod has issues functioning properly with AAF animations, but don't know how it would effect the physics as I don't use it. I use BodyGen for different NPC and am not familiar with Unique Player. The physics file I gave you have nothing to them. Just drop in folder like I said, so not sure about that. I gave you the file for 1.10.130 version of Fallout. The physics can be subtle on certain animations and more noticeable on others but you definitely should see them no problem just walking around. I imagine when you checked you had your top off?. Lol

I was just looking on Nexus and didn't see anybody complaining about it not working with Unique Player, so it should work with it, but like I mentioned Unique Player does cause AAF some issues.

Did you remember to check build morphs option before you built your body. And also make sure you didn't accidentally pick a preset body with physics. Beyond that you might have to go to the CBP web page and read what it says. Theres 3 different versions. 1 for newest update, 1 for the version youre running and 1 for version 1.10.120

7 minutes ago, walkin said:

You might have to just reload your save to get it working. I have heard of this happening once or twice. Also the Unique Player mod has issues functioning properly with AAF animations, but don't know how it would effect the physics as I don't use it. I use BodyGen for different NPC and am not familiar with Unique Player. The physics file I gave you have nothing to them. Just drop in folder like I said, so not sure about that. I gave you the file for 1.10.130 version of Fallout. The physics can be subtle on certain animations and more noticeable on others but you definitely should see them no problem just walking around. I imagine when you checked you had your top off?. Lol

I was just looking on Nexus and didn't see anybody complaining about it not working with Unique Player, so it should work with it, but like I mentioned Unique Player does cause AAF some issues.

It resolved itself, I don't know why. I just started the game for a third time and suddenly the boobs were bouncing better than ever before.  Thank you very much for your help! Just one last question, is there a way to tone down the physics a bit for certain clothing pieces? 

30 minutes ago, MrToday said:

This might actually be the case, I installed a few mods through NMM and Vortex before I started using MO2 but I think I deleted them but maybe I installed mods manually and I don't even remember.

So what is the saffest and easiest way to clean up the mods? I was thinking about deleting every single mod and then reinstall the ones I have on my MO2, I think MO2 downloads the mods to a different folder and when I enable them they are moved into the 'Data' folder is that it? Then the way to do it would be to disable the ones I have on MO2 so they move back into MO2 download folder and then delete all of the files in 'Data' folder and then re-enable them? or isn't that how I should do it?

Yeah I guess it should actually be the issue here.

Well, my keyboard does have a numpad and I always keep NumLock on, could that be an issue too?

I don't have a clue what youre supposed to do when it comes to MO2. Its something I'm going to learn at some point but haven't bothered yet. The FourPlay .ESP will clash with AAF and could interfere with the controls of the AAF wizard, so you need to get rid of that one for sure.

I don't think having NumLock on would effect anything with AAF, but I'm not 100% on that one.

49 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I have not updated FO4. If I choose to update AAF only , will that mess with my game? As long as Looksmenu and other other key AAF parts have not ,seems like updating anything unless it is everything, to be a waste of time..

The version Dago just updated is reliant on the newest versions of LooksMenu and F4SE I imagine, so it would probably mess things up on you. 

If your AAF set up is working fine, theres really no reason worrying about updating it.

14 minutes ago, Blub2500 said:

It resolved itself, I don't know why. I just started the game for a third time and suddenly the boobs were bouncing better than ever before.  Thank you very much for your help! Just one last question, is there a way to tone down the physics a bit for certain clothing pieces? 

Good to hear. Theyre pretty good hey. Lol. You can fine tune to exactly what you want by editing the .ini file that comes with it. If you go to Nexus and search CBP in Fallout 4 a few files come up. One of them is a bunch of different settings somebody has made and shared. Just grab what you think you might want and try them out. Just install the same way and overwrite when asked. If you don't like a particular one you can just reinstall the original.

Also on the main CBP page, there is instructions on how to edit it yourself.

4 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Since Looks Menu updated, I did the Full Monty and laid my PC bare to F4SE,AAF,and FO4 update. May the dear departed Father Horgan? have mercy on this old gamer's soul:angel:...and his game.

Did I miss anything else?

That should be good as far as AAF itself is concerned.

Have a good one, I have to work in 10 hours and haven't been to bed yet, I'm crashing. Lol

3 hours ago, walkin said:

I don't have a clue what youre supposed to do when it comes to MO2. Its something I'm going to learn at some point but haven't bothered yet. The FourPlay .ESP will clash with AAF and could interfere with the controls of the AAF wizard, so you need to get rid of that one for sure.

I don't think having NumLock on would effect anything with AAF, but I'm not 100% on that one.

Well that .esp is actually from AAFCP, wasn't it supposed to work?

I'm not the most observant guy in the world but just noticed a "new" bug. I'm still on Beta 78 so if this is already addressed forgive me. Basically Has there been a recent change in how the Doppelganger handles clothing because THIS is Happening:

1354072221_Glassesbug.jpg.1e45ab6a63c10a3c992348a95238fb3e.jpg

This may have been going on a while because I jumped up a few versions recently and my last couple of characters didn't wear the offending items.

As you can see it only affects 2 of the 3 worn items.  I suspect it's items with multiple clothing mod options as (IIRC) Neither the shirt which is a personally customized version of pieces from Commonwealth shorts, or the collar which I think is from RLX collars have mods.

The affected pieces are from Warby Parker glasses mod and Chain Bikini.

The reason I think this must be a recent bug is I've worn these glasses while playing AAF quite a few versions back on this Male character:

20190211084505_1.jpg.accb6971ee18a8b53821cb3487237130.jpg

Update: Glasses Galore and presumably vanilla glasses don't have this problem which rules out a slot specific issue at least. 

8 hours ago, MrToday said:

So what is the saffest and easiest way to clean up the mods?

In the AAF discord channel @CGi made a script designed to clean up your game folder.

4 hours ago, MrToday said:

Well that .esp is actually from AAFCP, wasn't it supposed to work?

Yes. I forgot about that file. That should still work. I think something else is going on in your build. Maybe leftover old files.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

I'm not the most observant guy in the world but just noticed a "new" bug. I'm still on Beta 78 so if this is already addressed forgive me. Basically Has there been a recent change in how the Doppelganger handles clothing because THIS is Happening:

Hm. It might be that the author of those items made special script controller items, etc.

As of a number of versions back AAF copies the equipment over and applies the mod add-ons that can affect variations. This looks more like different skins. I'm not sure if there are ways to change that with Papyrus. Maybe @EgoBallistic has an idea?

38 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

As of a number of versions back AAF copies the equipment over and applies the mod add-ons that can affect variations. This looks more like different skins. I'm not sure if there are ways to change that with Papyrus. Maybe @EgoBallistic has an idea?

I'll take a look.  It depends on the mechanism used to vary the appearance.

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

The affected pieces are from Warby Parker glasses mod and Chain Bikini.

I found the issue and made a change in the clothes copy routine that prevents it from happening with Warby Parker glasses.  I also downloaded Chain Bikini but I don't think the Tartan stockings your character is wearing are actually from that mod.  Could you double check what that mod is?  I just want to make sure I test with all the problem cases.