56 minutes ago, walkin said:

Yeah, its been a while for me. 1 or 2 of the fomods has options for support for Homemaker, Settlement Supplies Expanded, Torture Devices, Prisoner Shackles, Devious Devices, 3 or 4 pose mods and I think the lesbian ones are 1 of the pose mods if I remember correctly. Maybe Shino's? If you checked any of these options when you were installing the fomods but then you didn't actually grab the mod, it will throw up a error in AAF, cause it will be looking for it and wont be able to find it cause you didn't download it.

Update...problem with Atomic Lust furniture error was the patch not being updated. Remove the patch, no error. Also resolved the lesbian problem. I failed to check those options in Leitos animation mod or maybe it was the patch, but no matter, I am successfully running AAF through Sex Em Up and no Home/Enter thingy, though I have already successfully done that..

Ā 

Now this piggy would like my NPCS to bother me for sex. I have played the RSE random stuff and also Sexual Harrassment for Foreplay. MCG WHATEVER seems awfully complicated. What are you folks using? Also is there a cum mod with sound effect and explosion, like the ForePlay version offered. Thanks..

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Update...problem with Atomic Lust furniture error was the patch not being updated. Remove the patch, no error. Also resolved the lesbian problem. I failed to check those options in Leitos animation mod or maybe it was the patch, but no matter, I am successfully running AAF through Sex Em Up and no Home/Enter thingy, though I have already successfully done that..

Ā 

Now this piggy would like my NPCS to bother me for sex. I have played the RSE random stuff and also Sexual Harrassment for Foreplay. MCG WHATEVER seems awfully complicated. What are you folks using? Also is there a cum mod with sound effect and explosion, like the ForePlay version offered. Thanks..

Hey sorry about that, I was eating then I tried to upload a video, but I guess it was too long. It was about 75% done, then all of a sudden my comment went away. Waited all that time for nothing. Lol.

Anywho I am not sure what mods do that for AAF. I'm pretty sure that the RSE mods Flashy has and is currently working on has all them features. That MCG one you mentioned I think has some of those features also, but not sure. Unrelated, but you can also try AAF Violate, that mod is pretty good and allows for different situations. I just don't remember what everyone does. I got sick of the NPC always bugging me and disabled it a long time ago. Its good to see you have it working properly though. As for the cum stuff, once again not sure. I know there is a cum overlay mod, at least I think there is (too lazy to look- lol) and for sound I know some of Leito's animations have sound, if that's what youre talking about. You'll just have to look around a bit.

Ā 

So I know that I mentioned to you and a few others that I really only build now when I play so I thought I'd load up a vid of what I've done so far at Spectacle Island, but like I said earlier I guess it was too large and took too long and reset this web page on me, so I lost the progress I had uploading it. I didn't want to upload it to YouTube cause it will probably get flagged, that's why I was just trying to upload it here, but at the end of the day I could care less what they think. I'm uploading it now, so when its done I'll throw the link up here if youre interested in checking it out if you get bored. I still have lots I plan on doing there, its still a WIP. The 2 hatches you see in the video, I never bothered to go into them cause I haven't done anything with them yet. The 1 on the left is eventually going to be a bomb shelter and the 1 on the right is going to be a underground grow-op. Lol.

Ā 

Edit: Here is the link if you want to check it out, and anybody else who likes to build shit. Ā 

Ā 

I also seen your comment in another thread- Youre no longer a AAF flunk out!! Lol.

Just wanted folks to know that with the help of Walkin, in 7 hours, I got AAF up and running. Starting slow and with small bites, everything came together and it is working flawlessly. I have always believed that most of the issues are from an overdose of need for everyĀ featureĀ and it has to work now! This instant! Lets just download 25 mods, with another 10 patches, letting Vortex with LOOT do its' thing and expecting when they start their game that everything works. Forget instructions, ignore warnings, close their eyes to conflicts and then come crying to Papa Dago that their npcs do not know the most basics of having sex. For those having problems, it is time to stop trying to put square mods in round holes. Disable every AAF related mod now and then start from scratch, installing a few at a time, restart game, try out AAF and respond accordingly. If all is good, add a few more, restart again. If broken, disable recent mods and go through one at a time. It is called testing and doing without what does not work..I was once a naysayer, but I am now a believer....HAIL DAGO

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Just wanted folks to know that with the help of Walkin, in 7 hours, I got AAF up and running. Starting slow and with small bites, everything came together and it is working flawlessly. I have always believed that most of the issues are from an overdose of need for everyĀ featureĀ and it has to work now! This instant! Lets just download 25 mods, with another 10 patches, letting Vortex with LOOT do its' thing and expecting when they start their game that everything works. Forget instructions, ignore warnings, close their eyes to conflicts and then come crying to Papa Dago that their npcs do not know the most basics of having sex. For those having problems, it is time to stop trying to put square mods in round holes. Disable every AAF related mod now and then start from scratch, installing a few at a time, restart game, try out AAF and respond accordingly. If all is good, add a few more, restart again. If broken, disable recent mods and go through one at a time. It is called testing and doing without what does not work..I was once a naysayer, but I am now a believer....HAIL DAGO

Thanks for the follow up and showing appreciation of someone's help.

Also, it is great that you mentioned "Starting slow and with small bites," This is the key.Ā  The rest of the post is a great explanation on how to install AAF and / or any mod that uses a framework.

Ā 

Please, anyone that is new to modding or just new to AAF and Fallout 4 modding. Please, read @maddadicusrex post above.Ā  Doing it as he/she has done it is one way to help yourself. If you run into any issues, use the resources. This thread, Discord, etc etc to get the help to resolve that issue before moving on. Truth be told it is often times hard to resolve issues when you have dozens of mods installed (regardless of if they are AAF mods or alternate mods)

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, RitualClarity said:

Thanks for the follow up and showing appreciation of someone's help.

Also, it is great that you mentioned "Starting slow and with small bites," This is the key.Ā  The rest of the post is a great explanation on how to install AAF and / or any mod that uses a framework.

Ā 

Please, anyone that is new to modding or just new to AAF and Fallout 4 modding. Please, read @maddadicusrex post above.Ā  Doing it as he/she has done it is one way to help yourself. If you run into any issues, use the resources. This thread, Discord, etc etc to get the help to resolve that issue before moving on. Truth be told it is often times hard to resolve issues when you have dozens of mods installed (regardless of if they are AAF mods or alternate mods)

Ā 

Ā 

While I have your attention. To test AAF, I used an alternate start mod to put me into Diamond City with its masses of asses. Could this particular busy cell cause the animations starting, only after a serious long delay..(timed out to almost 45 seconds or more). Most eventually play, but it can be painfully slow. I am using SEU and RSE Shenanigans. No other issues.

27 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

While I have your attention. To test AAF, I used an alternate start mod to put me into Diamond City with its masses of asses. Could this particular busy cell cause the animations starting, only after a serious long delay..(timed out to almost 45 seconds or more). Most eventually play, but it can be painfully slow. I am using SEU and RSE Shenanigans. No other issues.

Hey whats up. It shouldn't take any longer just cause youre in Diamond City. The thing you need to keep in mind is that with a mod like shenanigans that allows NPC to have random encounters, there could be multiple different scenes going on in the background that youre not even aware of. I don't know exactly how it works but if its similar at all to the fourplay ones like mindless sex or autonomy where NPC can start animations that have nothing to do with the player I imagine it could slow down start times. Its why I was saying before that having every mod would be redundant because way too much would be going on. Like I said don't know all the ins and outs of RSE but it makes sense that if there was say 2-3 different NPC reactions (trying to hook up with each other) going on in the background (some you might not even be aware of) and at the same time youre trying to start a scene with someone yourself, then I think AAF would have to take care of each one of them 1 at a time. You know go through the motions for the first 1- get it all set up, say 10 seconds, then move on to next one in que, set it up, another 10 seconds and so on and so forth, then when it takes care of that it finally gets to you and starts youre scene, it could take longer for everything to set up. If youre standing lets say in front of 1 of the guards starting a flirt scene for example and youre half way through the conversation and someone comes up behind you (and you cant even see them) and they try to start diagolue with you for another scene, I would imagine it could slow things down. Just my thought cause like I said I'm not real famailar with the way RSE works but it makes sense to me. You could always just turn off RSE in MCM for a minute and start a scene with just SEU and see if it still takes that long or if it sped up at all. It would be a good way to check it.

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

I haven't used any alternate starts (except for testing and such) but in other games I have had some occurrences of delays as things populate and scripts run. This was entirely the result of the amounts of mods I was running at the time. In Skyrim I had a test profile with well more than anyone should mods list and it took as much as 5 minutes as everything went through its setup. Perhaps?

Ā 

Now if you are stating this is happening constantly not within the first say 5 minutes of the freshly started game... then no. There shouldn't be any issue after all the scripts and mods have "settled" into whatever they are going to do .. i.e.. finished setting up.

58 minutes ago, walkin said:

Hey whats up. It shouldn't take any longer just cause youre in Diamond City. The thing you need to keep in mind is that with a mod like shenanigans that allows NPC to have random encounters, there could be multiple different scenes going on in the background that youre not even aware of. I don't know exactly how it works but if its similar at all to the fourplay ones like mindless sex or autonomy where NPC can start animations that have nothing to do with the player I imagine it could slow down start times. Its why I was saying before that having every mod would be redundant because way too much would be going on. Like I said don't know all the ins and outs of RSE but it makes sense that if there was say 2-3 different NPC reactions (trying to hook up with each other) going on in the background (some you might not even be aware of) and at the same time youre trying to start a scene with someone yourself, then I think AAF would have to take care of each one of them 1 at a time. You know go through the motions for the first 1- get it all set up, say 10 seconds, then move on to next one in que, set it up, another 10 seconds and so on and so forth, then when it takes care of that it finally gets to you and starts youre scene, it could take longer for everything to set up. If youre standing lets say in front of 1 of the guards starting a flirt scene for example and youre half way through the conversation and someone comes up behind you (and you cant even see them) and they try to start diagolue with you for another scene, I would imagine it could slow things down. Just my thought cause like I said I'm not real famailar with the way RSE works but it makes sense to me. You could always just turn off RSE in MCM for a minute and start a scene with just SEU and see if it still takes that long or if it sped up at all. It would be a good way to check it.

If you are experiencing the delay thorughout the game and not the beginning of the game when using Alt Start... then the above is very much likely event.Ā  I know I had a profile early on with all the mods I could stuff into it to see if there were issues and .. yes. There were sometimes quite long delays depending on the settings of the mods being used.

Ā 

Each script had to do its run, take its time in the que. Each NPC had to go through, process etc etc. their scripts for the mods being used.

Ā 

fortunatly for both examples there are easy test. For the delay for start from Alt Start mod.. the game should be functional after about 5 minutes or so. If beyond 10 minutes on any decent machine (well above spec for Fallout 4) then it is likely the other mods are causing a "que" and delaying your interaction. The way to test that is to turn off some of those mod and start back to fresh with one or two mods and see if that makes a difference in time. If so.. then visit the settings of the mods you have for AAF an their distance and perhaps if available time and any other settings to make it lower and if possible closer so that the effects are in your view most of the time.Ā  I TCL and checked through walls before (early version of mods and AAF v15~18 etc when testing) and there were NPCs getting it on out of my view.Ā  (however, did hear them lol)Ā Ā 

Ā 

If the above that @walkin stated or my suggestions isn't working.. then report back. using a clean game, clean save (no AAF) and one mod calling actions or just using the Home Key causes this level of delay.. it is something that @dagobaking might be interested in. It is a way to help rule out any external influences to AAF. Then you would have useful info to give the mod author to help figure out the issue.

Ā 

Also the "while I got your attention" comment makes me want to suggest using the Discord link provided for AAF. There are often times man active supporters there that can give some quick turn around with your questions. Very useful and most of the time quite good advice. I'd suggest that you try that. You can get the link in my tutorial (in spoiler)Ā  Also might be a link in the OP..

5 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

I haven't used any alternate starts (except for testing and such) but in other games I have had some occurrences of delays as things populate and scripts run. This was entirely the result of the amounts of mods I was running at the time. In Skyrim I had a test profile with well more than anyone should mods list and it took as much as 5 minutes as everything went through its setup. Perhaps?

Ā 

Now if you are stating this is happening constantly not within the first say 5 minutes of the freshly started game... then no. There shouldn't be any issue after all the scripts and mods have "settled" into whatever they are going to do .. i.e.. finished setting up.

If you are experiencing the delay thorughout the game and not the beginning of the game when using Alt Start... then the above is very much likely event.Ā  I know I had a profile early on with all the mods I could stuff into it to see if there were issues and .. yes. There were sometimes quite long delays depending on the settings of the mods being used.

Ā 

Each script had to do its run, take its time in the que. Each NPC had to go through, process etc etc. their scripts for the mods being used.

Ā 

fortunatly for both examples there are easy test. For the delay for start from Alt Start mod.. the game should be functional after about 5 minutes or so. If beyond 10 minutes on any decent machine (well above spec for Fallout 4) then it is likely the other mods are causing a "que" and delaying your interaction. The way to test that is to turn off some of those mod and start back to fresh with one or two mods and see if that makes a difference in time. If so.. then visit the settings of the mods you have for AAF an their distance and perhaps if available time and any other settings to make it lower and if possible closer so that the effects are in your view most of the time.Ā  I TCL and checked through walls before (early version of mods and AAF v15~18 etc when testing) and there were NPCs getting it on out of my view.Ā  (however, did hear them lol)Ā Ā 

Ā 

If the above that @walkin stated or my suggestions isn't working.. then report back. using a clean game, clean save (no AAF) and one mod calling actions or just using the Home Key causes this level of delay.. it is something that @dagobaking might be interested in. It is a way to help rule out any external influences to AAF. Then you would have useful info to give the mod author to help figure out the issue.

Ā 

Also the "while I got your attention" comment makes me want to suggest using the Discord link provided for AAF. There are often times man active supporters there that can give some quick turn around with your questions. Very useful and most of the time quite good advice. I'd suggest that you try that. You can get the link in my tutorial (in spoiler)Ā  Also might be a link in the OP..

As you and Walkin thought, it was all the multiple scripts, (random sex) present and planned for sex that clogged up the system. I disabled all my RSE Elements and did a few test runs. Animations started up almost instant every time I asked. Still like the random encounters. Maybe look at stretching out scan time limitsĀ and limit distance of scans to put less strain on system.

I disabled all my RSE Elements

Maybe look at stretching out scan time limitsĀ and limit distance of scans to put less strain on system.

Ah.

The Former's being remade slowly, he's got most of the CSA and I think one other, up and running currently. If it's only giving you delays on first-startup, when you go to load into Diamond city, give it 5-10 mins of run-time to itself, and save and have at it. As Ritual mentioned, it ought to be good to go after that, but you can reload you make after that 5-10 minute window to test it.

The latter's not really AAF-related. It has fairly low scan times and the radii by default is 500, which is I think roughly double the distance you can interact with NPC's with your Interact key. Which is quite small already.

The issue there is more what's going on in the background script-wise, and system limitations. My own is rather lacking by now, and I've got a little bit of a delay in animations starting, but nothing too major [couple seconds at most].

Game itself with any mods is RAM heavy, and single-core-speed reliant, which is why most AMD stuff until the recent Ryzen 5+ has been worse off than Intel chips.

Ā 

7 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

As you and Walkin thought, it was all the multiple scripts, (random sex) present and planned for sex that clogged up the system. I disabled all my RSE Elements and did a few test runs. Animations started up almost instant every time I asked. Still like the random encounters. Maybe look at stretching out scan time limitsĀ and limit distance of scans to put less strain on system.

Yes, this is the tweaking aspect that is needed in AAF to get the system "just right" for your desires.Ā  There might be some aspects of a mod that you don't need as well. Perhaps they can be turned off allowing the other parts to work?

First glitch for me, that I cannot figure out myself. Animations running fine, no obvious issues till after a sex scene , I could not access my pipboy. I had this same issue with Four Play and its' floating camera. No matter whether I reloaded or not, my B button no longer brought up my pipboy screen. I loaded up 5 past saves and still no go. Whatever happened boinked my game. Am using Shenanigans, Vanilla Fudge, Karma, SEU, and Violate. Is there a console fix for this without a restart?

52 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

First glitch for me, that I cannot figure out myself. Animations running fine, no obvious issues till after a sex scene , I could not access my pipboy. I had this same issue with Four Play and its' floating camera. No matter whether I reloaded or not, my B button no longer brought up my pipboy screen. I loaded up 5 past saves and still no go. Whatever happened boinked my game. Am using Shenanigans, Vanilla Fudge, Karma, SEU, and Violate. Is there a console fix for this without a restart?

Hey, don't know exactly how to fix the the pip boy thing. I had it happen once and shutting the game completely down to desktop and reloading it fixed it for me. I just chimed in to let you know that Vanilla Fudge is Fourplay not AAF, unless AAF has a version I'm unaware of.

Ā 

Edit- Well I just went and looked for my own curiosity and I guess there is 1 made for AAF, but it is old. It basically does the same shit as RSE Shenanigans so still pretty much useless to have installed if youre using RSE and SEU in my opinion.

Hey, Walkin,

I dumped a few saves, shut down and on the second try ,my B button came back. As to vanila fudge, it adds extra sex opportunities to anyone who you do a favor for. Kinda lightweight. OH, full disclosure, I am a Yankees fan. Hope that will not affect our new buds moment..:classic_wub:

14 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Hey, Walkin,

I dumped a few saves, shut down and on the second try ,my B button came back. As to vanila fudge, it adds extra sex opportunities to anyone who you do a favor for. Kinda lightweight. OH, full disclosure, I am a Yankees fan. Hope that will not affect our new buds moment..:classic_wub:

Lol. No worries but I really think you (Yankees) should give us Judge. You don't need him. Lol

Hi!

Ā 

just started using all these mods and am having some issues:

Ā 

i'm able to activate the masturbate scenes but all scenes that deals with another actorĀ leads to a black screen (surrender, home button scenes etc). Any advise please?

Ā 

i'm using all the latest versions of aaf, animation packs and themes following the thread guide onĀ AAF for beginners: Step by step (On Hold)

Ā 

heres the log :

Ā 

Papyrus.0 (1).log

I haven't changed anything with AAF that I'm aware of but I can no longer move to the next step after selecting actors

I know my

key is working cause it says "no actors selected" if I try to move on with no selections, but with an actor selected nothing happens when I press right. Anyone else encounter this issue before?

On ā€Ž5ā€Ž/ā€Ž26ā€Ž/ā€Ž2019 at 12:57 AM, dagobaking said:

No problem. Thank you for clarifying.

Does AAF SEU work with the latest AAF for anyone else?

This sounds like maybe you are trying to progress to the next stage with pushing the select button on an actor?

Hi, not related to the quote...

I found and implemented the settings for the unequip rules overriding the default, it was a great addition and now kissing and hugging animations are done as they should, thank you!

Ā 

But "I hope you don't mind but I have another favor to ask"...

I see that you made available keywords for gender override, male and female, they're great and useful but I see that they are not discarded at the end of scene so i presume it's a way for aaf to permanently set an actor to a specific gender for AAF animations purposes...so my questions are:

- Is it possible to mark actors before sending them into aaf start scene with temporary keywords (removed on scene end) with the same purpose of the gender keywords already there, or make the actual keywords removed at scene end?

Ā 

-in my mod i tested the adding of this keywords and then removing them at scene end but it appears that somewhat the override remains (i.e. females overriden as male with the keyword are shown as male in the aaf manager), is it possible that AAF stores these overridden actors in some formlist or other data storage and not just marking them with the keyword? [Probably is something I forgot in my script, maybe i forgot to register again for the event]

Ā 

Why i am interested in this? Override genders can give much more flexibility to modders with the current animations, you see the majority of them require specific genders to be sent to the animation and while this is fine for me as a etero since most of them require a female actor[0] and a male actor [1] some animations would play fine even with two males or two females, i e. The atomic lust kissing can play fine with two males kissing but that animation can accept two males only overriding one of them as female since that animation requires a female and a male. I don't know if this requirement is enforced into Themes or in the animation xml itself but i would not use the aaf setting to override xml as that is a global setting and i whish a more "local" override for each started scene. :)

Ā 

Edit: >>> Also there is another question regarding AAF Events, I have used the OnSceneInit, OnAnimationStart, OnAnimationStop and OnSceneEnd. I see that the OnSceneEnd and the OnAnimationStop have more or less the same returning arguments but OnSceneEnd doesn't return different arguments if the element[0] is not 0 so my question is: Does the OnSceneEnd always fire, even if the animation is not executed or the OnSceneInit element[0] return an int != 0 ? And ifĀ  the element[0] of the other events is != 0 do the subsequent events fire? I mean if OnAnimationStart element[0] is != 0 will the OnAnimationStop event fire at all? And If so Is it possible that the latterĀ  element[0] will be 0 if it was != 0 in the OnAnimationStart? Sorry for all these absurd questions :P

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Am looking to cut back on my mods and animations. Does AAF even need pose packs and what do they offer?

You really don't need anything for AAF itself besides F4SE. Since "all" AAF does is call & use animation *.hkx files, essentially.
Pose packs are basically a quick way to test AAF and/or pose characters/NPC's for screenshots.
I still have a bunch of pose packs I've never used and should remove >_<

I busted my AAF. Probably overtested, deleting packs and mods, etc. trying to minimized my delayed animation issues(in my own mind). Problem is that AAF reads everything begining of game, no error messages, but it now ignores all those animations. All I am getting is Scissors and that is it. Open to suggestions. My fault on this one.

On 6/2/2019 at 1:37 PM, maddadicusrex said:

How does one say I AM A DUMBASS in all of the different languages that frequent here. DO NOT DELETE LEITOS ANIMATIONS or else AAF does not work right. Thought I had too many animations and since I had seen Leitos stuff from the time of my XBOX days (console wild west period), thought I could do without. Screwed up my AAF till I thought to install LeitosĀ again. Guess what! Everything works...Sorry for making up an issue..

17 hours ago, afrgfer said:

I haven't changed anything with AAF that I'm aware of but I can no longer move to the next step after selecting actors

I know my right key is working cause it says "no actors selected" if I try to move on with no selections, but with an actor selected nothing happens when I press right. Anyone else encounter this issue before?

Just messed with my game more, it appears AAF isn't able to grab any of the animations. If I go to the admin menu it has them all there, but if I surrender via RSE or go to the scene menu I can't get any animations (RSE leaves me stuck in place and AAF does what was stated above)

Ā 

Anyone know what I could try? The only thing I can think that I did was download Vader and Farelle anims but I already had patches and compatibility stuff downloaded and when I deleted the Vader and Farelle as a test nothing changed