OK, curious to know if anyone else is having this issue. Based on reading the last couple pages, I think I'm having a similar issue, which makes me feel better that MAYBE it isn't just me. Aaaaanyways... So I updated Real Handcuffs, and realized that I needed to update FO4. I checked, and it looked like all my script mods had been updated. So I took that plunge, and updated.

I figured while updating, I would update to all the latest AAF and use the comprehensive guide to make sure I had it all installed correctly after seeing the plethora of patches that were added. Then I figured, since it talked about it in the guide, what the hell I'll also update from CBBE to Fusion Girl and from EVB to BodyTalk 2.

So, in doing so, either I messed something up, or something is messed up. I was playing on a new game due to updates, Violate triggered, but when it came to the animations, nothing happened and ultimately the game wouldn't progress (I could move camera but nothing else happened). I tried running animations via MCG and got the same result with no animations, except the game didn't just halt I could keep playing. Below is my load order. I rarely ask for help, as I've been modding for a pretty long time and usually manage to work through this. However, I wasn't sure what else to tinker with, as I feel like I have checked everything that could be checked. My load order (in my opinion, compared to Skyrim LE, Skyrim SE, and Sims 4) for Fallout 4 isn't even that intensive. Everything was working fine just before I decided to move forward with everything

Again any help would be appreciated...

Load Order

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
WET.esl
ArmorKeywords.esm
HUDFramework.esm
XDI.esm
AutoUnequipPipboy.esm
Z_Architect.esm
RSE_II_Resources.esm
PANPC.esm
AAF.esm
AAF_STATS.esm
Homemaker.esm
SettlementKeywords.esm
TortureDevices.esm
FusionGirlLooksMenu.esl
TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
TBOS-BasicJeans.esl
PlayerComments.esp
Z_Horizon_Loot_Respawn.esp
Z_Horizon.esp
Z_Horizon_Loot_Respawn_DLC.esp
Z_Horizon_DLC_All.esp
Z_Architect_EnhancedSettlements.esp
WorkshopRearranged.esp
Merged Visuals.esp
Clean Water - Tropical.esp
FO4 Seasons - Spring - AllDLC.esp
Radiant Clouds and Fogs.esp
Merged Audio.esp
BostonFPSFixAIO.esp
Flicker Fixer.esp
Immersive HUD.esp
LooksMenu.esp
Z_Horizon_Desolation.esp
SettlementMenuManager.esp
VisibleWeapons.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Better Chems.esp
Better Cooking.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Automatron.esp
Better Locational Damage.esp
BLD - Leveled Lists - DLC.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Far_Harbor.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Nuka_World.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_WWorkshop.esp
Better Locational Damage - Ghoul Edition.esp
Better VATS - 0.75.esp
Patch BLD-HBT.esp
Campsite.esp
Campsite-AWKCR.esp
FO4Hotkeys.esp
Immersive Fallout (DLC).esp
Merged Fixes.esp
RAW INPUT.esp
Z_Horizon_DEFUI.esp
ImmersiveScrapping_SeasonPass.esp
LongerPowerLines3x.esp
Quieter Settlements - Recommended Settings.esp
TrueBlood.esp
Z_Architect_EnhancedSettlements_DLC.esp
Z_Architect_Extras.esp
Z_Extras.esp
Z_Horizon_Timescale.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
Flashy_ASS.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
FPEAddonPack.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
RSEE_Vol2_AN.esp
RSEE_Vol2_AN_DLCPatch.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
Realistic_conversations.esp
MTO BoS Males.esp
MTO DLCNukaWorld.esp
MTO DLCworkshop02.esp
MTO DLCworkshop03.esp
MTO Enemy Males.esp
MTO Institute Males.esp
MTO Railroad Males.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
Z_Architect_HomePlate.esp
TrainBar.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
Some Assembly Required.esp
PaladinBaileyRedRocket.esp
PlayerComments_UFO4P_Patch.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
MTO DLCCoast.esp
MTO Miscellaneous Males.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
KSHairdos.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
Lots More Facial Hair.esp
Merged Appearance.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
MoreBeards.esp
MoreHairstyles4Female.esp
MoreHairstyles4Male.esp
spacefiddle_Follower-Stealth-Distance-Fixes.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
3dscopes-replacer.esp
AA FusionCityRising.esp
RSEE Vol 2 - Horizon Patch.esp
Better Perks.esp
W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
MTO Minutemen Males.esp
Backpacks of the Commonwealth.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
Raider Pet.esp
RSEE_Vol3_Karma.esp
AA HotC - Standalone.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AtomicRadio.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
RSEEv2_CWSS_patch.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Friffy_Holstered Weapons.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
InstitWeapPosit.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
PD_LowerWeapon.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
See You Sleep CW editon - Beta.esp
SettleObjExpandPack.esp
Shino Poses.esp
ThraxActionPoses.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
SSEX.esp
PA-Quick Animations.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
LooksMirror.esp
TheRockTattoo.esp
LMBTOverlays.esp
AAFXmlsExtMCGPatch_SSEX_HM.esp
NudeRads.esp
Slave&ModelPinup.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
RohZima_RealAnimatedPoses.esp
Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
rfortaleza2.esp
rfortaleza2_AE.esp
rpampas.esp
slootyVaultSuit.esp
Dupe Pullovers.esp
Valerian_Armor.esp
bTankTop.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
StartMeUp.esp
PlayerCommentsStartMeUpNDPPatch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I use Vortex, so are these your plugins or your mods? I might have missed them, but I see the patches for Bodytalk and Looksmenu, but are the bodies somewhere downloaded? Also, did you download the new Z-A-Z Extended Skeleton, necessary to work those bodies? The skeleton cannot be overidden by another mod when you resove conflicts..

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I use Vortex, so are these your plugins or your mods? I might have missed them, but I see the patches for Bodytalk and Looksmenu, but are the bodies somewhere downloaded? Also, did you download the new Z-A-Z Extended Skeleton, necessary to work those bodies? The skeleton cannot be overidden by another mod when you resove conflicts..

Yeah I have them and nothing is overwriting the ZAZ Skeleton. I'm not a big fan of how MO2 puts out the mod list, load order is in order, it puts the mod list in alphabetical and then a number next to it for the priority. Unless there is a way to change that I'm not aware of. The only thing overwriting Fusion Girl is an 8k FG skin texture, nothing is overwriting body talk, and nothing is overwriting ZaZ. Nothing is overwriting AAF, and then nothing but the provided patches are overwriting the animation mods. I did notice a couple of the animation patches overwrite each other... I still don't think that would cause no animation. I appreciate the insight and attempt to help.

So it ended up being the extend AAF XMLs Extended that was just released. I'll post over there when I feel up to resolving the conflict with that mod if nothing works. Feel like just playing for a little bit first.. Thanks dagobaking and maddadicusrex for both trying to help out.

21 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I use SEU and that is usually my least buggy "extra" mod. I use Violate but refuse to let it use me. I play as a female and have never had my role switched for me. In either the compatibility patch or the Leito/Crazy patch, there are options for role to role animations being displayed. Need to tick them off as female to female, male to female, etc. Check out your mods as you reinstall them(not purge your system) to see if you left a role question as none..I am assuming you did not go into the AAF file and change the gender option?

I usually play as a female character and usually have no issues with it. I changed the role in each mode from female to male but no such option for SEU.

17 hours ago, Plaguetard said:

So it ended up being the extend AAF XMLs Extended that was just released. I'll post over there when I feel up to resolving the conflict with that mod if nothing works. Feel like just playing for a little bit first.. Thanks dagobaking and maddadicusrex for both trying to help out.

What was the specific issue you had with the extended?

Thanks,
John

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

Bodytalk 2 is like a virus. Works for a couple hours, then craps out with deformed, backward penises. When you disable BT2 mod and ZAZ Skeleton and try to go back to EVB male, the BT2 virus is still there, overiding whatever you do to make your EVB body work. The author has no answers, everyone has a bunch of guesses, and a lot of folks have busted penises and unplayable games. Too much overeach by some of these modders without reasonable testing to see long term effects. The idea that I might have to purge my game just to get back to penis normal seems nuts. My EVB body worked for an hour of gameplay, then got the BT'S. I am hoping AAF in its framework might have a fix, because I am near done in by mod authors promising us the next ,greatest thing, and laying a big egg on us..

Theres probably a good chance that you have .XML's with the -1 value in some of your animation packs files from going back and forth. Theres so many patches and fixes floating around editing XML's that your entire AAF folder is probably fucked right over. Starting from scratch might be the only solution. If you end up reinstalling AAF and all the animation packs to a state where it all works properly again, make a back up copy of the AAF folder that you can always copy and paste back in there when things go south. This is what is frustrating me the most right now when it comes to trying and help people figure shit out. Its almost impossible to know how many different things people have done that could've gone wrong during install because of all the files changing shit floating around. Its the main reason I'm thinking of just stepping away for a month or so, its starting to eat up too much of my personal time, theres no longer 1 answer for the problem. It used to be, okay you missed this, now its how many different patches are you using. Half the time I don't even know where to start so I just don't even bother responding anymore.

2 hours ago, walkin said:

Theres probably a good chance that you have .XML's with the -1 value in some of your animation packs files from going back and forth. Theres so many patches and fixes floating around editing XML's that your entire AAF folder is probably fucked right over. Starting from scratch might be the only solution. If you end up reinstalling AAF and all the animation packs to a state where it all works properly again, make a back up copy of the AAF folder that you can always copy and paste back in there when things go south. This is what is frustrating me the most right now when it comes to trying and help people figure shit out. Its almost impossible to know how many different things people have done that could've gone wrong during install because of all the files changing shit floating around. Its the main reason I'm thinking of just stepping away for a month or so, its starting to eat up too much of my personal time, theres no longer 1 answer for the problem. It used to be, okay you missed this, now its how many different patches are you using. Half the time I don't even know where to start so I just don't even bother responding anymore.

There is currently a lot of figuring stuff out because we are pushing forward we are coming across many issues with the way things were done in older animation packs by authors who are no longer or less active and the original patches for them. We add something new and it appears to work great in later animation packs but destroys stuff in an older one because the animation packs were not done in a standard way. We are looking into a lot of things and how they can be simpler for users without relying on patches to reduce the number of installed downloads to the minimum using one FOMOD to do all patches.

12 hours ago, Halstrom said:

There is currently a lot of figuring stuff out because we are pushing forward we are coming across many issues with the way things were done in older animation packs by authors who are no longer or less active and the original patches for them. We add something new and it appears to work great in later animation packs but destroys stuff in an older one because the animation packs were not done in a standard way. We are looking into a lot of things and how they can be simpler for users without relying on patches to reduce the number of installed downloads to the minimum using one FOMOD to do all patches.

Sounds good. The 1 fomod for sure. I'm just Fallout 4 burnt out. I'm looking forward to Starfield. I plan on jumping in with everybody on that one from the get go, unless something drastically changes. It was the 1000 hours of modding Fallout on my Xbox before I finally bought it for my PC, that has burnt me out. I just cant stay interested for more than a hour or two at a time even when I'm building. Need a change.

1 hour ago, walkin said:

Sounds good. The 1 fomod for sure. I'm just Fallout 4 burnt out. I'm looking forward to Starfield. I plan on jumping in with everybody on that one from the get go, unless something drastically changes. It was the 1000 hours of modding Fallout on my Xbox before I finally bought it for my PC, that has burnt me out. I just cant stay interested for more than a hour or two at a time even when I'm building. Need a change.

Even going back to skyrim looks good atm.

1 minute ago, walkin said:

Nah, I'm pretty sick of Skyrim too. Lol

Well, its be a darn long time, which is why I may go back there.   Though fantasy is not the genre I prefer (more modern - like Fallout 4!)  Lol...

I got Metro Exodus and played that some but... heart isnt into it?  Dont know. Watched Gopher play on y tube.  

I will see.

John 

3 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Well, its be a darn long time, which is why I may go back there.   Though fantasy is not the genre I prefer (more modern - like Fallout 4!)  Lol...

I got Metro Exodus and played that some but... heart isnt into it?  Dont know. Watched Gopher play on y tube.  

I will see.

John 

I still have Red Dead Redemption 2 to play, but I'm holding off until a buddy of mine comes to visit, so we can both play at the same time. Other than that, Cyberpunk for sure, maybe the new Star Wars, depending on how the reviews and game play look. Metro Exodus could be a option but don't know.

On 7/2/2019 at 5:12 PM, MrCruelJohn said:

What was the specific issue you had with the extended?

Thanks,
John

Not sure, haven't started testing and messing with stuff. When I disabled it, animations started working correctly. I'll dig into it this weekend. I feel like playing after being unable to for a few days. I'm sure I'll mod and break my game in no time and then have to deal with it lol. Damn mod addiction... sometimes I think deep down I like modding more than playing with the mods themselves.

6 minutes ago, Master-Race92 said:

Hi evryon, please i need help, im gonna to be CRAZY

I instaled AAF base + AAF theme but in game HOME KEY DO NOTHING!

My F4SE = latest version

AAF = Latest version

srry my bad english.

If those are the only 2 things you installed, theres more you need to play Fallout 4 with AAF. Try either one of these guides:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/

33 minutes ago, walkin said:

If those are the only 2 things you installed, theres more you need to play Fallout 4 with AAF. Try either one of these guides:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/

Thanks, But same problem!

Look he said:

1987181002_Screenshot_2019-07-04AAFAComprehensiveInstallationGuideandResourceCollectionWIP.png.48ea45d03e73da87c34302bb691c6bb1.png

EVEN I INSTALED F4SE LAST, LOOKSMENU LAST + AAF from this link https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31304?tab=description

I START NEW GAME AND STILL NOTHING, NO GREEN LINE WHO SHOW THAT AAF IS INSTALED

WTF ????

Looks my mods list in left:

t.jpg.deb51e43c75be106af00d105d3a873b4.jpg

273270793_Sanstitre.jpg.b557b2110f1388d8a0a93f5eeb8cdcb6.jpg

te.jpg.07b85d15437124a9c5c4f5c65d957ba1.jpg

f.jpg.1e410847eeb36cdca7745d8fff211275.jpg

I'm not familiar with a lot of the mods youre using so it could be anything. Regardless, you should be able to activate the wizard in the corner. Could be a keyboard issue also. I had this issue when I started with AAF, and had to remap the "Home" key to something else. Theres a link you can follow in your AAF folder in the settings .XML to get the values for all the keys Fallout 4 uses. Just scroll down to the hotkeys section in the AAF settings .XML and you will see it. You can try assigning the home key to another key and at least know if that might be a issue. Other than that, you could try re-installing AAF and see if that allows you to call up the wizard. It might have just not installed correctly for one reason or another.

A number of us are having deformed penis, backward penis morphing issues. I am using Bodytalk 2 with ZAZ Skeleton. It happens 60% of the time, now. Even going back to EVB did not fix the problem. The BT folks admit the issue, but some seem to think it is an AAF morph thing. Any chance this might be so and can there be a fix for us, by adding a line or 2...Thanks

22 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

A number of us are having deformed penis, backward penis morphing issues. I am using Bodytalk 2 with ZAZ Skeleton. It happens 60% of the time, now. Even going back to EVB did not fix the problem. The BT folks admit the issue, but some seem to think it is an AAF morph thing. Any chance this might be so and can there be a fix for us, by adding a line or 2...Thanks

I don't believe its a AAF issue, but Bodytalk itself. Every single mod and animation pack that was made originally for AAF was set up for the EVB body and a morph value set at "1" to control the penis. For one reason or another (no one knows but the author himself) Bodytalk uses the value of "-1" to control the penis, thus making every other mod and animation pack useless unless you edit their .XML to match what Bodytalk uses. From what I have heard, people are currently working on changing every other mod or updating them, whatever you want to call it, to be compatible with the new morphing system Bodytalk uses. This is going to take time. I don't even know if you can continue to use EVB until everything gets sorted out unless you have the previous versions of the other mods that haven't been updated yet, you might just have to bite the bullet and wait. Seems to me it would have been a lot more easier or convenient to just change the value Bodytalk uses to "1" then alter every other mod, but there might be a technical issue or some other reason why the mod author hasn't or couldn't do that. But like I said, from what I've been told lots of people are working on things now to get everything functioning properly again. So if anybody is impatient the easiest thing to do right now while youre waiting is to use older versions of the animation packs and mods that use EVB bodies until everything is sorted out.

You should always download every mod you grab manually before you install them with mod managers, this way you always have copies of the mod that you can use if you don't like any changes that might be made to them. I do this 100% of the time. 

As I understand it.. you can continue to use EVB if it works for you.  

This issue as I understand it has nothing to do with AAF itself.  It is a mod (body related issues.  If you look at the support page for that body you will see deformed penis issues. Where they are occuring from (mod, animation, or a bit of both) I don't know.