1 hour ago, MrToday said:

So, I did as you said, went to the Discord on the tools channel downloaded GFV, I saw in there that if I was using MO2 I should use it to run the tool, I was not entirelly sure how to do it because I literally started using MO2 yesterday but I think I managed to do it, I pretty much went to MO2, added an executable just like the F4SE, Fallout 4, etc... I set it to run GFV, then I selected it through there and pressed the 'Run' button. I think it worked just fine, it executed the tool.

You did it correctly.

I'm not sure I'm seeing any error/bug appart from the version of AAF, I installed 78.0Beta while it says 73.0Beta, not sure if this could be the issue though.

I would guess those "orange" texts would be the issues but all of them are related to the DLCs which are not required for AAF.

Appart from that, the only issue is the Creation Club Content where it says Preloaded, I'm guessing this is related to one of the tabs on the main menu however I never really used it so I honestly don't even know what it does.

i literally forgot to update the version number GFV shows. My bad.

Orange is not indicating issues but things that could produce errors hence not installed DLC's being in orange since mods may require them. Same for enabled logging as this can reduce the games performance. Red on the other hand indicates a problem and GFV shows none.

The preload is literally just that. Beth has Steam pre-download certain files for CC content.

I also attached a print of my MO2 and the GFV screens so it can you can see what I'm seeing because I'm not sure there is any problem here.

This can also be an issue but my keyboard isn't english but it's very similar, same keys just in different places and some extra keys but I have tried to use the mod with my Windows 10 keyboard set to my language as well as English which allows my keyboard to act as an English keyboard would but the Home key is in the same place on both my language and english and they are mapped the same so I don't really think this would affect much (and it didn't work anyway so...)

You could try setting up a different key by editing AAF\AAF_Settings.ini.

1 hour ago, CGi said:

You did it correctly.

i literally forgot to update the version number GFV shows. My bad.

Orange is not indicating issues but things that could produce errors hence not installed DLC's being in orange since mods may require them. Same for enabled logging as this can reduce the games performance. Red on the other hand indicates a problem and GFV shows none.

The preload is literally just that. Beth has Steam pre-download certain files for CC content.

You could try setting up a different key by editing AAF\AAF_Settings.ini.

I see, then there shouldn't be any error.

I tried that aswell and since the letter keys are the only ones that are mapped equally between my language and english I used a letter instead of any other key like a character one, so I used 'P' and still nothing.

In fact, I think I know what is going on now that I think about it. When I first played Fallout 4, everything was fine but after a while my "lockpicks" became invisible, you can google "invisible lockpick bug" to see what I'm talking about, this turned lockpicking impossible but then I found out that it was related to the resolution of my screen and I could fix it by adjusting the resolution on Fallout4Prefferences.ini and I had to do those changes in the .ini file both on steam folder and on documents folder.

What I'm thinking is, what if the same is happening here with AAF? Could it be that the resolution is causing the issue so that the AAF UI doesn't show up just like the lockpick did? If this is the case then what can I do?

46 minutes ago, MrToday said:

I see, then there shouldn't be any error.

I tried that aswell and since the letter keys are the only ones that are mapped equally between my language and english I used a letter instead of any other key like a character one, so I used 'P' and still nothing.

In fact, I think I know what is going on now that I think about it. When I first played Fallout 4, everything was fine but after a while my "lockpicks" became invisible, you can google "invisible lockpick bug" to see what I'm talking about, this turned lockpicking impossible but then I found out that it was related to the resolution of my screen and I could fix it by adjusting the resolution on Fallout4Prefferences.ini and I had to do those changes in the .ini file both on steam folder and on documents folder.

What I'm thinking is, what if the same is happening here with AAF? Could it be that the resolution is causing the issue so that the AAF UI doesn't show up just like the lockpick did? If this is the case then what can I do?

I highly doubt it. You said you changed your key to a "P". How did you do that.

34 minutes ago, darkon74slayer said:

Thank you, it got rid of the error, now got a new one, I feel like this is going to be a never ending battle :P .

Errors in AAF.jpg

Sorry didn't know you were back. Most of the errors are coming from Atomic Lust. The top one is obvious. You don't have Unlimited Companion Framework mod so AAF disabled those features. I don't think this error will cause you problems. Deathclaw errors I'm not familiar with, I don't use creatures. Might have something to do with Mutant Lust, or creatures pack.

1 minute ago, walkin said:

Sorry didn't know you were back. Most of the errors are coming from Atomic Lust. The top one is obvious. You don't have Unlimited Companion Framework mod so AAF disabled those features. I don't think this error will cause you problems. Deathclaw errors I'm not familiar with, I don't use creatures. Might have something to do with Mutant Lust, or creatures pack.

I was able to take care of these [010] errors as they was being caused by the CumNWealth patches for each of the animation mods.

2 minutes ago, darkon74slayer said:

I was able to take care of these [010] errors as they was being caused by the CumNWealth patches for each of the animation mods.

Yeah I don't have any of those installed, just the main CumNWealth .esp.

On 6/8/2019 at 6:06 PM, Roughneck270 said:

I just started playing FO4 and AAF is critical to my game.  I have one question about it though.  I use Fusion Girl female body for female followers but during animations it uses a nude vanilla body with no defined girly bits as you would expect from Fusion GIrl bodies.  What am I missing?  The bodies are shaped properly during animations but the vaginal area is a smooth smudge.  Thanks for any help in advance.

Hmm Are you using unique Follower's. copy there texture to C:\\\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\Actors\Character ????

32 minutes ago, Encon4 said:

AAF doens't start the animations...maybe it comes from the fact that F4 has been recently updated cuz of E3 2019 and messed with the mods?

My FO4 did not update and none is in queue.

21 hours ago, walkin said:

I highly doubt it. You said you changed your key to a "P". How did you do that.

Well, I know how to change the key, I have to configure the AAF/AAF_Settings.ini right? that's what I did, on MO2 I double clicked the AAF plugin (sure I could double click the mod but for some reason I did it with the plugin, I guess this shouldn't affect much, or does it?), then I wen on the INI-Files tab and selectect AAF/AAF_Settings.ini, scrolled down to [HOTKEYS] and changed it. Now what I don't know is if all I have to do is just change on 'toggle_key_1' where it says a number, I'm assuming that's the mapping number of the key, above the [HOTKEYS] there was a link where I could find the numbers to said keys the thing is that the link is a little bit wrong I noticed spacing before and after the '=' character which I thought was weird but used it anyway and it redirected me to a wrong page so I removed those spaces and its fine I was able to access the page (just saying this in case it's a bug or a mistake so maybe you guys can fix it later). What I did is I changed the number 36 to 80 which corresponds to P according to that page, saved the settings and executed the game, pressed P and nothing, no UI about AAF.

2 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Your load order doesn't appear to be correct. For example, you installed a patch for Leito but then have the Leito mod over-writing the patch.

That's what I was wondering too... You see, I'm quite new to modding in Fallout 4, everything for me was quite understandable but the load order, it's something I'm still not sure how to do, I do understand that lower mods "overwrite" the ones above, it makes sense, they are loaded after the other ones but what I don't get is which mods should go before and after.

So according to what you are saying it should be: mods first, patches next (which makes absolute sense but apparently I didn't even realise about Leito's patch being before the mod). On the other hand, on that Google Docs guide I was talking about before, It should be AAF first, Animations after (which also makes sense), so it goes: Mods (Including AAF) > Animations > Patches, is that right?

Also there is the "Requirements", some mods require others to work, in that case, said "Requirements" should go before the mods that require them. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is how it should be.

Assuming that is correct I made the referred changes so it should now be: "Required mods" > "Mods" + AAF > AAF Animations > Patches (except fo AAFCP because I suppose it will be required for both Leito's and Crazy's animations so it should be loaded before them?), (I took a print of my loadorder, its down bellow)

Still, this doesn't fix my issue with AAF, maybe I'm just being dumb but it is supposed to be just pressing the 'Home' key wherever I am and it should toggle an UI right? Or does it have to be under specific cirscumstances? maybe the mod is perfectly fine and I'm just being dumb I don't know :/ 

AAF.png

59 minutes ago, MrToday said:

Well, I know how to change the key, I have to configure the AAF/AAF_Settings.ini right? that's what I did, on MO2 I double clicked the AAF plugin (sure I could double click the mod but for some reason I did it with the plugin, I guess this shouldn't affect much, or does it?), then I wen on the INI-Files tab and selectect AAF/AAF_Settings.ini, scrolled down to [HOTKEYS] and changed it. Now what I don't know is if all I have to do is just change on 'toggle_key_1' where it says a number, I'm assuming that's the mapping number of the key, above the [HOTKEYS] there was a link where I could find the numbers to said keys the thing is that the link is a little bit wrong I noticed spacing before and after the '=' character which I thought was weird but used it anyway and it redirected me to a wrong page so I removed those spaces and its fine I was able to access the page (just saying this in case it's a bug or a mistake so maybe you guys can fix it later). What I did is I changed the number 36 to 80 which corresponds to P according to that page, saved the settings and executed the game, pressed P and nothing, no UI about AAF.

You bet, that's all I wanted to know. Some people don't do this correctly, but that is absolutely how to do it.

I am getting errors for all the DLC's (understandable I don't have them installed).  Will this impact how the animations run? If so is there some way to disable AAF dependency on the DLC's?

Installed beta 78b and the creature animations now work fine.  However when the animations are running there used to be an auto TFC in and out of that animation, this is no longer happening.  Don't know if it is this mod or another overwriting it.

During installation, second page Support Files I enabled support files and now the Auto TFC functions properly.  I did not originally enable it because I am not a modder.

I have a particular zombie re-texture mod that I like alot (More Feral Ghouls-Ghoul Blood)..When I use AAF to have sex, when it strips the feral, it also removes its head and basic textures. Is there any way to keep that from happening, a file command or anything. Other texture mods do not have a problem..Thanks

On 6/13/2019 at 9:38 AM, TsukiDragon said:

Installed beta 78b and the creature animations now work fine.  However when the animations are running there used to be an auto TFC in and out of that animation, this is no longer happening.  Don't know if it is this mod or another overwriting it (

You very likely updated the game so the LLFP that's shipped with AAF stopped working.
Roll-back your game or download the updated LLFP from here.
Just make sure to remove it (especially if you use Vortex or MO2) after AAF was updated.

On 6/12/2019 at 2:53 PM, MrToday said:

Still, this doesn't fix my issue with AAF, maybe I'm just being dumb but it is supposed to be just pressing the 'Home' key wherever I am and it should toggle an UI right? Or does it have to be under specific cirscumstances? maybe the mod is perfectly fine and I'm just being dumb I don't know :/ 

Your screenshot appears to show that you have fourplay installed. But, it doesn't appear in your MO2 mod list.

So, you probably have various files manually installed in the game folder...?

The Fourplay .esp absolutely is going to cause issues if youre doing a playthrough with AAF. It should not be in your load oder, there is no reason for it to be in there. This is a problem.

Your keyboard, depending on its set-up could also be a issue. I know from experience (although I don't know if its 100% of the time) that if you have a keyboard that doesn't have the number pad, the home key doesn't always function as it should. When I first started with these mods, I had a keyboard with no number pad and pushing the home key would just take me to the desktop. It wouldn't crash the game itself but it didn't work.

That being said he did correctly map the key to another key and it still never worked, so yeah he has a different issue when it comes to that.

8 minutes ago, chinbobble said:

based on that id suggest reinstalling the AAFCP Fomod but don't check the fourplay options that lead you to

path 10 (bottom of the first screenshot)

second screenshot shows that .esp

it should be fairly obvious through the fomod at what stage that is...honestly reinstall it myself and write a better guide to reinstalling it for you...but don't fix whats not broken in my game. that's my motto :P 

but also just make sure you got f4se installed proper too 

01.png

02.png

Yeah its been a while since I installed AAF or any patches for it. I'm still running AAF Beta 58 on my game with no issues and haven't had a need to bother updating anything, so I don't remember when and why it comes up during installation of the patch, but I know for sure its not present in my load order.

I would assume the only reason its even there is in case you are attempting to use both frameworks with the proxy.

This is something that should be considered to be removed from the patch permanately as there is just no reason for someone to use both anymore. Theres no need for it to be there, just causes confusion for people new to the site.

1 hour ago, walkin said:

Yeah its been a while since I installed AAF or any patches for it. I'm still running AAF Beta 58 on my game with no issues and haven't had a need to bother updating anything, so I don't remember when and why it comes up during installation of the patch, but I know for sure its not present in my load order.

I would assume the only reason its even there is in case you are attempting to use both frameworks with the proxy.

This is something that should be considered to be removed from the patch permanently as there is just no reason for someone to use both anymore. Theres no need for it to be there, just causes confusion for people new to the site.

@chinbobble

Yes, don't use the 4play Proxy...

The purpose is for the use of MOD AUTHORS to convert 4 play mods into AAF compatible format. (at least from those that helped develop it and other supporting mods and tools ;) ) 

This is an recent update to the guide due to the confusions and issues that people experienced when trying to use the tool for purposes it isn't intended to be used for.

Capture.PNG

The link to the tutorial and other useful links are in my spoiler.  I also suggest that you review it or @forgets excellent guide to make sure the other aspects of your install are good to go. (not sure if @walkin created any guides and released it,  or such but he is pretty current on AAF and provides very solid info and advice from what I have seen)

Also, as mentioned previously, it is a bad idea to mix installation methods/mod authors etc as it really causes serious issues in bug hunting. Only extremely experienced mod authors/modders should attempt this and only for a specific need beyond simply modding their game for a cool play through.  (testing files, working on projects etc etc. ) Failure to do so might end up in the need to NUKE the entire game, folders, mods and/or mod manager(s) etc etc. to clear out loose files and other garbage causing troubles.

@walkin when I tested or create guides which require re-installation or other "mess" that could harm my install... I don't worry. I use Mod Organizer and install a portable version. (manual install) then I can have a testing one and a play one. No problems.  Using other managers.. I am unsure how the files are processed once the game is activated .. there might be some stuff going on that will cause troubles.  That feature is one of the reasons I still use Mod Organizer.  I have games copied off from YEARS ago.  (one from early AAF development ;)  like version 15 or something)  Sucks that it takes up a shit ton of space more than is necessary to run if you run side by side but ... the end results are I can totally fuck up my testing one and still have a play one perfect.  having two is a bit overkill (profiles should work) but Overwrite and other *(stuff) I want to be 100% sure when something breaks. ;) Call it my OCD in this regard. It was one of the reasons I could respond to bugs and various conflict reports as I could build a game in a few seconds to a minute (clean saves ) and use almost any combination of mods to try to reproduce issues. :classic_angel: