The plugin is working now that I restarted the No-Strip quest using console. I assume some mods I updated weren't arranged correctly in MO2, which makes me wonder how I got it to work in the first place.

I fixed the load order, clean saved, and restarted the quest. Now the animations play right away and No-Strip Items works. I dunno what could've caused it but at least I get to keep playing my level 65 character save.

If it does it again, I'll look into it to see what went wrong.

Ok as ezfreeze said; it seems animations playout just fine when using the AAF wizard, but when attempting to activate through other means such as AAF SEU or the incredibly popular RSE series there is a hangup of constant "gathering".

I'm gonna try a brand new game save tomorrow for troubleshooting. Super tired right now.

Hello, producer,I have to use a translation tool for my poor English. Please forgive me

I successfully installed AFF, but I had a problem. I couldn't go to the next step after selecting the character. I couldn't play any animation or action

I'm sure it has been installed correctly and related actions have been taken, but I can't get the character to take actions

http://img.9damao.com/album/201905/26/010953s7ala6h67g9ghz7q.jpg

http://img.9damao.com/album/201905/26/010955iyoey1q3qn549ydl.jpg

http://img.9damao.com/album/201905/26/010959c97i8ypczcj8xpc8.jpg

http://img.9damao.com/album/201905/26/011001vc2qutq9za8sdlts.jpg

On 5/24/2019 at 1:35 AM, bdmt said:

--->just saw it doesn't have the same version number as the original one (i know it's my bad sorry :( )

No problem. Thank you for clarifying.

15 hours ago, Sumskittles said:

Ok as ezfreeze said; it seems animations playout just fine when using the AAF wizard, but when attempting to activate through other means such as AAF SEU or the incredibly popular RSE series there is a hangup of constant "gathering".

Does AAF SEU work with the latest AAF for anyone else?

5 hours ago, ranxin said:

Hello, producer,I have to use a translation tool for my poor English. Please forgive me

I successfully installed AFF, but I had a problem. I couldn't go to the next step after selecting the character. I couldn't play any animation or action

I'm sure it has been installed correctly and related actions have been taken, but I can't get the character to take actions

This sounds like maybe you are trying to progress to the next stage with pushing the select button on an actor?

On 5/24/2019 at 4:09 AM, dagobaking said:

Thank you.

And what is the XML for Cait Sounds and Atomic Scissor?

Fairly sure both are in AL's _animationData.xml. The _actionData.xml has the details of the sounds.

Atomic Lust related, either way.
Probably needs a tweak to a value or two in the *.xml's somewhere, for the latest Themes changes.
Edit: Much the same way the Theme update seems to have borked the current Overlays for some anim-packs, from what I've seen. That one I can at least sort out myself mostly.

Just glad AAF catches it and sets it to a default state, rather than disable it entirely. :D

I am sorry if this has been asked before, but when I start an animation, my camera gets stuck in place.  I can rotate it, but I can't move it even while using TFC or TFC 1.  Did I do something wrong on installation, or forget something?  Thanks.  

When I select my character and an NPC, select the furniture and then the animation they both move to the furniture, undress and when then screen fades to black to load it just forever loads staying black with the loading icon moving on the lower right. Anyone know what I've done wrong?

2 hours ago, LoCInuyasha said:

dago, just a heads up, the Discord link in your signature says the invite's invalid.

Now, to anyone, haha..  I have a probably stupid question.

Is there any way to randomize equipped items in addEquipmentStrapon?

For example, Vio's famous Strap-On mod has several variants, but as near as I can tell, only the purple is used in all animations needing it.

I don't think there is any way to do random stuff yet in AAF xmls. It probably is in the future though.

Though I enjoy a trouble free Four Play, I am also bored with Four Play. I keep a watch on this mod, but all the posts about issues scare the BEJESUS out of me. Using SEU and a npc approach me mod ( Shenanigans, Sexual Harrassment) with a handful of animation packages, can I totally stay away from Home key and messing with arrows and such, and still get a variety of different animations with options? Thanks in advance...Also best thread for simple AAF setup...

Add on thought...I use EVB (Bustygirl) and males. Some say CBBE is necessary. Hope not?

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

Though I enjoy a trouble free Four Play, I am also bored with Four Play. I keep a watch on this mod, but all the posts about issues scare the BEJESUS out of me. Using SEU and a npc approach me mod ( Shenanigans, Sexual Harrassment) with a handful of animation packages, can I totally stay away from Home key and messing with arrows and such, and still get a variety of different animations with options? Thanks in advance...Also best thread for simple AAF setup...

Add on thought...I use EVB (Bustygirl) and males. Some say CBBE is necessary. Hope not?

AAF is so easy to install and use its laughable. I think the main problem new users to AAF have is filling up their "shopping cart" with every single mod on this site all at once and expecting it to work. Theres so many mods that basically do the same shit that it is completely redundant to grab every mod you find. At the end of the day to get AAF installed and working with no errors you only need F4SE. That's it. AAF will load with no errors with just that. Now of course for it to do anything, you need other mods, but adding them a couple at a time is the way to go. I don't really use RSE or pregnancy or creatures or anything like that, couldn't be bothered. Not cause I don't think they are any good, more because I'm kind of sick of the game having probably more than 1000 hours in already. To answer your question about not having to use the wizard (it can kinda suck having to do this) you can call quite a few different animations and scenes with just AAF SEU and AAF Violate. AAF SEU has prostitution, surrender, flirting, masturbating and maybe more, not looking at my game at the moment. Violate has multiple things it does also. Both of these will give you options where you can walk up to a NPC and initiate a scene without using the wizard. I have AAF installed on a save game that's probably about 200 hours in that's working flawlessy, but I hardly use it anymore, cause like you I'm bored with it. It eventually gets old like everything else. This isn't putting down anyones work, they are cool mods and appreciated, but like I said feel like I've been there done that. Another thing I have going for me when it comes to a stable game is even though I have about 150 mods installed, I only have 1 other mod, maybe 2, that uses F4SE besides AAF, so theres really no strain on my game. The majority of my mods are about 30 AAF related mods including patches and all animation packs, and the other 120 are mods adding workshop items to build. Building stuff is the only reason I even turn my game on anymore. If it wasn't for that, I definitely wouldn't be playing this anymore. Lol. Cant give you an answer about the CBBE thing but it obviously has been around the longest and is the one most people use, and now with the CBP physics being ported over, theres really no reason to use anything else. 

The easiest way to get it to work from scratch is to just install F4SE, AAF, and Shino's Poses. Get it working with that. Adding mods after it works becomes a lot easier when you do it slow and take the time to go in game and check what you've added every couple or so. Then once that's established grab MCM and Looksmenu and then start building up your AAF experience from there. Way less of a headache this way, then adding 30-40 mods all at once into a load order that might already have 100+ other mods.

7 minutes ago, walkin said:

AAF is so easy to install and use its laughable. I think the main problem new users to AAF have is filling up their "shopping cart" with every single mod on this site all at once and expecting it to work. Theres so many mods that basically do the same shit that it is completely redundant to grab every mod you find. At the end of the day to get AAF installed and working with no errors you only need F4SE. That's it. AAF will load with no errors with just that. Now of course for it to do anything, you need other mods, but adding them a couple at a time is the way to go. I don't really use RSE or pregnancy or creatures or anything like that, couldn't be bothered. Not cause I don't think they are any good, more because I'm kind of sick of the game having probably more than 1000 hours in already. To answer your question about not having to use the wizard (it can kinda suck having to do this) you can call quite a few different animations and scenes with just AAF SEU and AAF Violate. AAF SEU has prostitution, surrender, flirting, masturbating and maybe more, not looking at my game at the moment. Violate has multiple things it does also. Both of these will give you options where you can walk up to a NPC and initiate a scene without using the wizard. I have AAF installed on a save game that's probably about 200 hours in that's working flawlessy, but I hardly use it anymore, cause like you I'm bored with it. It eventually gets old like everything else. This isn't putting down anyones work, they are cool mods and appreciated, but like I said feel like I've been there done that. Another thing I have going for me when it comes to a stable game is even though I have about 150 mods installed, I only have 1 other mod, maybe 2, that uses F4SE besides AAF, so theres really no strain on my game. The majority of my mods are about 30 AAF related mods including patches and all animation packs, and the other 120 are mods adding workshop items to build. Building stuff is the only reason I even turn my game on anymore. If it wasn't for that, I definitely wouldn't be playing this anymore. Lol. Cant give you an answer about the CBBE thing but it obviously has been around the longest and is the one most people use, and now with the CBP physics being ported over, theres really no reason to use anything else. 

The easiest way to get it to work from scratch is to just install F4SE, AAF, and Shino's Poses. Get it working with that. Adding mods after it works becomes a lot easier when you do it slow and take the time to go in game and check what you've added every couple or so. Then once that's established grab MCM and Looksmenu and then start building up your AAF experience from there. Way less of a headache this way, then adding 30-40 mods all at once into a load order that might already have 100+ other mods.

In looking at gamer's load orders, presented to see about AAF fixes, they are always loaded up to the brim with every sex and sensory mod out there. The measured approach has always seemed to be the way AAF should be approached. If stable in simple format, then add mods till AAF breaks, then disable that last mod till AAF is stable again and move on to a different mod for testing. Why is Shintos poses necessary? Also, in so many load orders. I see Four Play mixed in with AAF mods. Why is that necessary if just about every Four Play mod has an AAF equivilent that is updated and works even better than original?

1 minute ago, maddadicusrex said:

In looking at gamer's load orders, presented to see about AAF fixes, they are always loaded up to the brim with every sex and sensory mod out there. The measured approach has always seemed to be the way AAF should be approached. If stable in simple format, then add mods till AAF breaks, then disable that last mod till AAF is stable again and move on to a different mod for testing. Why is Shintos poses necessary? Also, in so many load orders. I see Four Play mixed in with AAF mods. Why is that necessary if just about every Four Play mod has an AAF equivilent that is updated and works even better than original?

When you see Fourplay and AAF mixed there is 2 reasons in my opinion. 1/ the person didn't take the time to do their homework and read helpful posts before they began to mod their game.  2/ There is an abundant amount of outdated guides that suggest you do this. I haven't been using these as long as some people but I did come here in time to know that there was a period of time where Fourplay was the go to framework when AAF was at its beginning, and there was more time and effort being put into making the 2 frameworks work together while the transition was being made. When AAF first started and didn't have a lot, Fourplay was already established so a good amount of time was spent on making patches and proxy's and what not so you could use a fourplay mod with AAF. Now that Fourplay isn't supported anymore and AAF is the way of the future this simply isn't the case anymore. The problem is that all these guides that suggest it is are still floating around which is totally confusing for most people. Its noones fault, it just is what it is. The 2 are not meant to work together anymore and until the site can be cleaned up, theres really nothing that can be done to change it. Theres simply too many people hanging on to Fourplay, it wouldn't be fair to just get rid of everything related to Fourplay. At some point they could just eliminate anything Fourplay related and force anyone new to the site to go the AAF route, but I don't see that happening anytime soon, and for good reason. 

The reason I mentioned Shino's Poses is in order to check if AAF is working you have to have something. Since Shino's Poses doesn't require anything, and AAF will recognize that mod, its just a easy way to start up AAF and check that it is working okay.

I know that obviously load order can matter with a lot of different mods, but in my game its never been a issue. My AAF related mods are all over the place and I've never had a problem with load order because of it. But like I said earlier I don't use a lot of script heavy mods or mods that drastically change things so I'm sure that plays into it.

New Game AAF Test Startup

F4SE

MCM

Looksmenu

AAF

AAF Basic Animation

AAF Vanilla Sex Animation

Dongs of Fallout

Vio Strap On

Atomic Lust

Leitos latest 

Crazy's Animation

AAF SEU

Leitos Crazy Patch

In no particular order..Vortex/LOOT downloaded...

SEU mechanics work, Female/Female Sex....only Scissor is recognised, 

Female/Male Sex........assorted animations shown, even a 3some..M/F/F

Males dongs remain limp...did not choose nudesuit settings or mods..am totally open to suggestions..Lesbian action seems to be issue as other animations are not recognised. Am I missing patches or other mods to make what I have work as it should?

1 minute ago, maddadicusrex said:

New Game AAF Test Startup

F4SE

MCM

Looksmenu

AAF

AAF Basic Animation

AAF Vanilla Sex Animation

Dongs of Fallout

Vio Strap On

Atomic Lust

Leitos latest 

Crazy's Animation

AAF SEU

Leitos Crazy Patch

In no particular order..Vortex/LOOT downloaded...

SEU mechanics work, Female/Female Sex....only Scissor is recognised, 

Female/Male Sex........assorted animations shown, even a 3some..M/F/F

Males dongs remain limp...did not choose nudesuit settings or mods..am totally open to suggestions..Lesbian action seems to be issue as other animations are not recognised. Am I missing patches or other mods to make what I have work as it should?

Dongs of Fallout and nudesuits are Fourplay. Get rid of it. EVB or Bodytalk for male, making sure to tick the use morphs option for whatever body your using in the Compatibility patch.

Killed Dongs, Killed Nudesuits...

Added:

Savage Cabbage

AAF Compatibility Patch

Savage Cabbage Patch

Leitos Mutant Patch

Cuminwealth Basic Patch

Female/Female...only scissors position

Male/Female.......varied positions..2 Leitos..1 Crazy

Male/Female/Female...3 times, same position......., had an furniture error message, but an AAF restall cleared it..

Male penises are working

14 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Killed Dongs, Killed Nudesuits...

Added:

Savage Cabbage

AAF Compatibility Patch

Savage Cabbage Patch

Leitos Mutant Patch

Cuminwealth Basic Patch

Female/Female...only scissors position

Male/Female.......varied positions..2 Leitos..1 Crazy

Male/Female/Female...3 times, same position......., had an furniture error message, but an AAF restall cleared it..

Male penises are working

That's good. There is more animation packs and you can also try AAF Violate. Here is a lesbian one you can try.

Lesbian animations-29508-1.rar

27 minutes ago, walkin said:

That's good. There is more animation packs and you can also try AAF Violate. Here is a lesbian one you can try.

Lesbian animations-29508-1.rar 173.67 kB · 0 downloads

So far...error 25 no female animations recognised, those there are many listed in the animation packs.

error 10..deleting furniture positions for Atomic Lust

AAF Home button and positioning is working..Having some fun with that, but still a chore for my old eyes and hands..

Not quitting on this, but what is needed to get my female/female stuff working?

4 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

So far...error 25 no female animations recognised, those there are many listed in the animation packs.

error 10..deleting furniture positions for Atomic Lust

AAF Home button and positioning is working..Having some fun with that, but still a chore for my old eyes and hands..

Not quitting on this, but what is needed to get my female/female stuff working?

I cant remember what mod or patch it is, but one of them has a option you can pick for lesbian animation support. I don't know if it matters if you check it when youre installing from the fomod, then you add the actual mod after (like the 1 I posted) or if you have to re-install the patch and check that option or not. I don't know if AAF will recognize the mods after the fact or not. This is also a mod I'm using with AAF Beta 58, so I don't know if that will cause it to not work right. The lesbian mod I posted may have been updated (but I doubt it) but I cant remember where I got it, that's why I threw it up here. Don't know about the error for Atomic Lust off the top of my head, I haven't updated anything in a while. I think Atomic Lust (if I remember correctly) has options for a couple mods that support the furniture in them. Did you check those options then not grab the mods. 

The main thing is AAF works so trouble shooting from this point should be a lot less painful.

8 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Thought I needed furniture mod, will check on that..Still no lesbian action...will try to find that lesbian patch.

Yeah, its been a while for me. 1 or 2 of the fomods has options for support for Homemaker, Settlement Supplies Expanded, Torture Devices, Prisoner Shackles, Devious Devices, 3 or 4 pose mods and I think the lesbian ones are 1 of the pose mods if I remember correctly. Maybe Shino's? If you checked any of these options when you were installing the fomods but then you didn't actually grab the mod, it will throw up a error in AAF, cause it will be looking for it and wont be able to find it cause you didn't download it.