On 10/3/2018 at 5:43 PM, NoxOculis said:

I wonder why AAF is initialized all the time !

I'm not talking about the Home key to get started
I am talking about the automatic start of this mod at each loading save
I like this mod but I do not use it every time either.
there can not be a shortcut key for start it ? , or I missed a translation about that sorry 
in any case thanks for everything !

Many mod have an "enable" or "disable" function
via mcm or pipboy log

Only a lot of mod uses f4se now , becomes important!
my backup time has increased dramatically now
I asked the author if in the future he could do ..

about that ! 

The latest version of AAF is much more responsive! thanks 

I report F11 key for shortcut is already used by :

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16718

it's a comment about ! I know how changed it, I'm reporting!

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Sorry if this was asked before, I just jumped on the AAF bandwagon. 

Im having 2 issues:

Male NPCs are flaccid during sex 

Before sex animation, I briefly get a loading screen

Any ideas?

i have latest LooksMenu

For the flaccid male NPCs, you need a body with morphs.  Install the AAF Compatibility Patches mod.  This includes a version of the EVB male body with working morphs, and a supermutant body that is also functional.

For the loading screens, the fade to black can be turned off in AAF_settings.xml by setting "fadeout_during_lock" to false.  I think the fade to black looks better than just teleporting the actors into position, but YMMV

Any advice on what to look for to track down AAF Error 039 Furniture not found by form ID 0?

I followed the AAF install docs with basically all the animation packs and the 4 play proxy, and all the expansions for furniture objects and stuff that each wanted, or so I thought.

Additionally, I'm finding that SEU, while it mostly "works," seems to always make the actors walk to some arbitrary point when I choose "Right Here," whereupon they disappear when the animation starts, and I can't find them zooming the camera around, even underground.  I'd love if someone has an answer for that, as well. It worked fine on my former 4play build, and it worked in my AAF build, too, at first.

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF error [0011], action id "activity 2" when the sample XML files are not installed is caused by supermutant animations in the AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy.  All of the SM and SMM animations have that action.  I suspect it was used as a placeholder for equipping genitals and then abandoned when SM morphs became available.  The FF and dog animations have valid actions defined for that sort of equipping.

@Polistiro can you remove those references?

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

Sounds like you don't have the latest version of AAF.

I had beta 24, which I just installed like less than a week ago, but I see that beta 25 is up now, so I'll try that.

EDIT: Great! That mostly fixed the major issues, but it still tries to walk for a long time before starting a functional scene.

13 hours ago, Khaahan said:

Sorry if I ask but... what's the difference between those two?

Besides... that animation is set for Female on Female only... but... well... what if we make that part of the consensual animations for Male on Female? Some men do love doing that, you know... ?

I believe the bottom one is for the AWCKR mod, though it could be for a different version of the power armor station (I think the AWCKR mod adds in a smaller version). I think what the issue here is is that Rufgt didn't define the "male" position, so AAF looked for an animation that had both.

Üdv. Sehol nem találom, hogy lehet a sok kiírást eltüntetni? Egyik gombbal se tűnik el. Örökké díszíti az oldalamat? Az, nem túl jó! Ha mindent kikapcsolok, akkor meg a pip-fiú hasznavehetetlen. 

Hi. I can't find how many sign disappear? One of the key don't disappear. Forever adorn the side? Is not too good. If everything is off, then the pip-boy is useless.

Thanks to you.

And...

Ha a megjelenített információk alapján tevékenykedik valaki, akkor a játék már elmarad. Így is bőséges a zaklatás a készítői oldalról mindenféle értelmetlenségekkel amik tanácsnak vannak feltüntetve...  viszont ha valaki nem elég értelmes, szerintem akkor ne játsszon ilyen játékkal. A játékban éppen a váratlan események az izgalmat okozók és nem az, amit magam a megjelenített - kiírt adatok alapján - tudok befolyásolni. 

If the displayed information based on operating something, then the game has been cancelled. It is also abundant in the harassment of the creators page about all kinds of nonsense with that council, they are listed... however, if something doesn't quite make sense, I think you don't play such games. The game was the unexpected events of the excitement caused by those and not what you the display - output based on the data - I can influence.

Mi lenne ha valaki készítene egy olyan szemüveget, ami képes információkkal szolgálni arról a valakiről, akivel az utcán találkozok? De ez a csoda... mindenről folyamatosan ontja az adatokat. Előbb vagy utóbb idegesítő .... és akarja az ember korlátozni adott személyre. Vagy kikapcsolni!

What if someone made a glasses that can provide information about the about someone I meet on the street? But this is a miracle... everything is constantly shedding the data. Sooner or later, annoying .... and you want the person to limit that person. To turn on or off!

4 hours ago, leszakadt_plafon said:

Üdv. Sehol nem találom, hogy lehet a sok kiírást eltüntetni? Egyik gombbal se tűnik el. Örökké díszíti az oldalamat? Az, nem túl jó! Ha mindent kikapcsolok, akkor meg a pip-fiú hasznavehetetlen. 

Hi. I can't find how many sign disappear? One of the key don't disappear. Forever adorn the side? Is not too good. If everything is off, then the pip-boy is useless.

Thanks to you.

And...

Ha a megjelenített információk alapján tevékenykedik valaki, akkor a játék már elmarad. Így is bőséges a zaklatás a készítői oldalról mindenféle értelmetlenségekkel amik tanácsnak vannak feltüntetve...  viszont ha valaki nem elég értelmes, szerintem akkor ne játsszon ilyen játékkal. A játékban éppen a váratlan események az izgalmat okozók és nem az, amit magam a megjelenített - kiírt adatok alapján - tudok befolyásolni. 

If the displayed information based on operating something, then the game has been cancelled. It is also abundant in the harassment of the creators page about all kinds of nonsense with that council, they are listed... however, if something doesn't quite make sense, I think you don't play such games. The game was the unexpected events of the excitement caused by those and not what you the display - output based on the data - I can influence.

Mi lenne ha valaki készítene egy olyan szemüveget, ami képes információkkal szolgálni arról a valakiről, akivel az utcán találkozok? De ez a csoda... mindenről folyamatosan ontja az adatokat. Előbb vagy utóbb idegesítő .... és akarja az ember korlátozni adott személyre. Vagy kikapcsolni!

What if someone made a glasses that can provide information about the about someone I meet on the street? But this is a miracle... everything is constantly shedding the data. Sooner or later, annoying .... and you want the person to limit that person. To turn on or off!

I am sorry, hungarian is my native language, but i really dont understand what is your problem exactly...

Please - because the official language on this site is english - send me a private message, we can speak there on our language, and i help you if i can.

4 hours ago, BazsiHUN said:

Sajnálom, a magyar az anyanyelvem, de tényleg nem értem, hogy pontosan mi a problémád ...

Kérem, mert a honlap hivatalos nyelve angol - küldje el nekem egy privát üzenetet, beszélhetünk ott a mi nyelvünkön, és segítek neked, ha tudok.

Ki akarom időnként kapcsolni azt a fölösleges információdömpinget! Ez, játszhatatlan.

...persze, letörlöm.

1735775006_Fallout42018-10-1023-17-43-15.jpg.5f94432611bd3848bdaa8f937fe18f6d.jpg

1 hour ago, kadsend said:

Hello, so I downloaded the mod SynthGirl iCurie - Synth Gen 2.5 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14278 and something weir happened: I tried to engage sexual intercourse with her and now she looks like this after:

Can someone have a guess what happened, and hopefully if someone had the same problem, say how to solve this? Thanks :)

i guess some of her body parts are actual equipment.
Try to exlude them. To do that create a unique keyword, put it in armors that should not be removed and create an XML that looks like this and put it in Data\AAF:

<meta title="AAF_protectedEquipmentData_iCurie.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="protectedEquipment"/>
<defaults />

<condition>
    <protectKeyword form="{FORMiD}" source="{PLUGiNFiLENAME}"/>
</condition>

Just replace {FORMiD} and {PLUGiNFiLENAME} with the correct data.

1 hour ago, CGi said:

i guess some of her body parts are actual equipment.
Try to exlude them. To do that create a unique keyword, put it in armors that should not be removed and create an XML that looks like this and put it in Data\AAF:

<meta title="AAF_protectedEquipmentData_iCurie.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="protectedEquipment"/>
<defaults />

<condition>
    <protectKeyword form="{FORMiD}" source="{PLUGiNFiLENAME}"/>
</condition>

Just replace {FORMiD} and {PLUGiNFiLENAME} with the correct data.

I dunno if I made the xml wrong, but I've found a little quirk:

NSFW

enb2018_10_11_16_54_10.bmp

as you can see, during the act she keeps the face but after that:

enb2018_10_11_16_54_43.bmp

she looses it right after...

About the xml, the file name doesn't matter, right?

Thanks for answering! 

I'm having trouble getting AAF to recognize a non-human actor (specifically, a Radscorpion), and I was hoping someone might be able to give a pointer...

Here's where I'm at:

I have an animation that I know works for Radscorpions, an animation that I know works for humans, and a stripped down pair of _AnimationData.xml and _PositionData.xml files that I know work when used with paired human animations. (I can provide those on request - but they are crappy test animations, and I didn't want to lard this point down with the whole folder structure for my test esp)

Looking through other folks examples (Leito and Crazy), it looks like I need to:

1) Add the appropriate skeleton to the _AnimationData file as <actor skeleton="RadScorpion"> (since "RadScorpion" is the skeleton name from AAF_raceData.xml)

2) Create an _ActorType.xml file that points to the appropriate ActorType keyword in Fallout4.esm

3) Create a _RaceData.xml that duplicates the race/skeleton information in AAF_raceData.xml (This one doesn't really make sense to me, but that's how the compatibility patch for Leito's anims handles both dogs and supermutants, so I'm assuming it's essential). 

I've done those things (xml files attached), but when I load up a save, toggle tcai (to keep from getting murdered), spawn a rad scorpion, and load the AAF interface, the scorpion doesn't show up as an actor that I can select (dogs and supermutants do, given the same process).

I'm sure I'm missing something really basic, and any help is appreciated (once I get this last hitch figured out, I think I'm clear to start making paired anims using all the critters I've rigged).

DevTest_animationData.xml

DevTest_positionData.xml

RadScorpion_actorTypeData.xml

RadScorpion_raceData.xml

Dagobaking maybe it something else entirely but when i reported the animations of female played on male instead of female it seem to only do this when crazy animations are used when leito or the other animations pack are used they seem to work correctly maybe something is off in crazy6987 xml file ??

I also tested this when temporary disable crazy6987 pack and have not seen this behaviour when the other animations from different packs are used.

So with that maybe there is no problem with AAF i will try fiddling with xml file see if i can find the source of the cause of this.

6 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Dagobaking maybe it something else entirely but when i reported the animations of female played on male instead of female it seem to only do this when crazy animations are used when leito or the other animations pack are used they seem to work correctly maybe something is off in crazy6987 xml file ??

I also tested this when temporary disable crazy6987 pack and have not seen this behaviour when the other animations from different packs are used.

So with that maybe there is no problem with AAF i will try fiddling with xml file see if i can find the source of the cause of this.

I agree, and I've been calling for someone to make a replacement for the Crazy animations.......

?

Hello folks.

I posted this in Discord but I guess would make better sense here. So here I am again with the text correct with more and better I hope informations.
I'm having some difficulty following the flow of the discussion here on LoversLab so I hope you forgive me if my issues and questions have been already covered and solutions has been given, I really don't wanna be redundant but I have no better choice.

Coming straight to the point... I'm having a couple issues after installing the new release, AAF 25, which apparently loaded and installed in-game properly... and yet that still happen.
After fixing the "missing" .esp issue {which can be done making a copy of the "missing file" from the mod's fain folder to put into the main folder of Overwrite, as @EgoBallistic kindly suggested me on Discord a few days ago}... I faced still two big issues you can see in the two pictures below.

ScreenShot130.png.3a073f5ef0241bdd1d80711da20d727b.png

As you can see in the picture here above, whenever I try to close the AAF widget, after a scene is finished, that stays still on screen and obviously only reloading the latest save the widget is gone.

ScreenShot128.png.b2391c75d9110a8b0c31bd020b37a22e.png

The other issue, like shown above, is still about the missing "Actor ID", and sometimes even furniture and location, whenever a new scene automatically starts between NPCs around me. It happens any time a scene is starting and the notice appears in the usual. The scenes eventually still start but then I get the problem with the widget, as shown in the previous picture.

Any suggestion? Any clue? Any solution yet? I feel like crippled...

Sometimes something odd happens as well by the way.... it's not properly an error, just a minor casualty, but I wonder if we can do something about it...

ScreenShot124.png.3a2ecc19f3ad9dd8cac14c491b1360dd.png

As you can see in the funny screenshot above that's not the way we imagine a 3some, so I'm wondering if there is any way to avoid accidents like that as for example making a chair, in this case, unavailable for other NPCs to use for sitting when a couple is "busy" on it.

Latest funny screenshot for another minor glitch {in case would help to fix events like that... {but even not... else I have no funny material for my screenshots anymore}...

ScreenShot125.png.968188762a6820e4a1e64777d689098f.png

...a Supermutant is still horny and goes humping solo in front of the eyes of me and his own "brothers" and is, surprisingly or not, unstoppable {Yes Yes Yes, Supermutants are my character's best friends after Dogmeat and the girls, sorry men!}.

I'm having a curious new problem since I updated this week. I updated to get the new Equipment Manager and for a couple of days everything seemed to be working perfectly. I've been really happy with the new features and layout... But I just discovered that none of TheKite's outfits will strip. Militia, Combat Zone Stripper, Scoop Digger, Handmaiden, etc... None of their parts auto-strip, and the Equipment Manager doesn't seem to work on them at all either. They just ignore any changes I try to make.

What do I need to do to make them compatible with AAF?

3 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

I'm having a curious new problem since I updated this week. I updated to get the new Equipment Manager and for a couple of days everything seemed to be working perfectly. I've been really happy with the new features and layout... But I just discovered that none of TheKite's outfits will strip. Militia, Combat Zone Stripper, Scoop Digger, Handmaiden, etc... None of their parts auto-strip, and the Equipment Manager doesn't seem to work on them at all either. They just ignore any changes I try to make.

The stripper should be expanded to cover slots 35-61.........

?

On 10/12/2018 at 9:25 AM, Khaahan said:

As you can see in the picture here above, whenever I try to close the AAF widget, after a scene is finished, that stays still on screen and obviously only reloading the latest save the widget is gone.

Closing the widget seems to work fine in most cases. More specific information is needed about the circumstances around when it gets stuck like this.

The other issue, like shown above, is still about the missing "Actor ID", and sometimes even furniture and location, whenever a new scene automatically starts between NPCs around me. It happens any time a scene is starting and the notice appears in the usual. The scenes eventually still start but then I get the problem with the widget, as shown in the previous picture.

Any suggestion? Any clue? Any solution yet? I feel like crippled...

It says in the debug that you are missing a plugin. The other errors are probably a domino effect from that. First fix the missing plugin by installing that mod.

As you can see in the funny screenshot above that's not the way we imagine a 3some, so I'm wondering if there is any way to avoid accidents like that as for example making a chair, in this case, unavailable for other NPCs to use for sitting when a couple is "busy" on it.

It will probably be the other way around where AAF won't use furniture if someone is in it. But, I will consider ways to address.

...a Supermutant is still horny and goes humping solo in front of the eyes of me and his own "brothers" and is, surprisingly or not, unstoppable {Yes Yes Yes, Supermutants are my character's best friends after Dogmeat and the girls, sorry men!}.

I would need more specifics about how to re-create this to troubleshoot.

4 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

I'm not sure. I think that maybe those outfits are using some kind of unique strategy for the equipments that are different than the way vanilla equipment is arranged.

I would like to learn more about it myself and potentially fix. So, if anyone knows more about these outfits and what they might have in common technically, please chime in!