2 hours ago, Khaahan said:

Yes, I saw it and honestly that mod has too much for me, too much to handle and really folow. I felt lost even only reading what it was all about!

There is a guide and a discord page just for that mod. Lots and lots of support for that mod available. No reason to get lost reading the page or even installing it. Between @forgets and my guide and the guide for RSE you should be good to go if you decided to use it. :D  It is pretty complete and lots of functionality included ;) Good stuff.  But I understand. I haven't really used it much myself. Started to and tried to work with it while it was being converted but failed .. between my lack of understanding of AAF (at that time) and RSE being a large complex mod.. I just lost myself ... :(  Now I can use it.. or at least i believe I can. ?

Here are the XML settings if they'll help:

<animation id="Atomic Cunnilingus PA" time="400">
	<actor gender="">
		<idle form="0101A289" id="Atomic Cunnilingus PA M"/>
	</actor>
	<actor gender="F">
		<idle form="0101A288" id="Atomic Cunnilingus PA F"/>
	</actor>
</animation>

<animation id="Atomic Cunnilingus Alt PA" time="400">
	<actor gender="">
		<idle form="0101B1BF" id="Atomic Cunnilingus Alt PA M"/>
	</actor>
	<actor gender="F">
		<idle form="0101B1BE" id="Atomic Cunnilingus Alt PA F"/>
	</actor>
</animation>

Maybe it was one of those mods but anyone noticed that sometimes AAF plays the wrong animation ?? male will be in female position and female will use male position ?? if have notcied this behaviour from mods like four play sex em up, and magno cum gaudio mod and usually happens when crazy animation pack is used. 

10 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

I was saying... add you to the AAF NSFW guide (that is already here) so that people can see your mod as well as others. That is if it is ready for mass consumption :D  Sorry for any confusion.

Thank you ritual ? a list of mods is very useful for the users who want to sexualize their fallout, maybe it's possible to add my mod to the list but remarking the fact that's still a WIP

27 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Maybe it was one of those mods but anyone noticed that sometimes AAF plays the wrong animation ?? male will be in female position and female will use male position ?? if have notcied this behaviour from mods like four play sex em up, and magno cum gaudio mod and usually happens when crazy animation pack is used. 

Don't worry we're are working on a sexual interface for aaf and finally we'll resolve this limitation and have the user choose the role, by the way I think for next versions @dagobaking if possible it would be nice to have hotkeys to directly intervene in a scene (I know you already planned this) most useful of all would be the key to swap actors positions and maybe reset the animation timer on animation change, so that if the animation has been setted to last 60 seconds, if you change animation during the esecution the timer reset to 60.

8 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Don't worry we're are working on a sexual interface for aaf and finally we'll resolve this limitation and have the user choose the role, by the way I think for next versions @dagobaking if possible it would be nice to have hotkeys to directly intervene in a scene (I know you already planned this) most useful of all would be the key to swap actors positions and maybe reset the animation timer on animation change, so that if the animation has been setted to last 60 seconds, if you change animation during the esecution the timer reset to 60.

Who’s “we”? Can’t wait :)

14 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I'm concerned that adding an additional framework will put us behind the curve & cause numerous delays & problems......

?

EDIT: Also, everyone (including myself) will have to "retool" our mods to conform to the new framework.......

NOT OPTIMAL.

?

It may cause initial delay, since mods will have to change to a yet another framework, but in the long run it will be worth it since it will allow more features. There’s only so much you can do with AAF, which is, and should be, just an animation framework. Someone has to take care of sex content. Otherwise, sex in FO4 will never reach the levels of sexlab 

2 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Who’s “we”? Can’t wait :)

Twistedtrebla glad to see you back in the modding scene! :D but i think i was not very clear, with we're working I mean just a discussion I had with @Halstrom about making, as you too suggested, an universal framework of stats and standards, Halstrom, I think, had done already the most on this direction by making the tags mod and a mod called stats, in addition to this he's working on a true replacement of sexout spunk for fo4 to make all child mods know who is receiving the semen, who is in the receiving position, the victim or domimating position and a way to enforce this. @dagobaking also said that the order of the actor array elements matters for role so I assume actor[0] is defaulted to female role, we should make use of this so that i.e. if tagging an actor victim with the new interface, this should automatically put the actor in the 0 index. We just need an universal parent mod with some universal accepted standards to which all we modders can relate to.

43 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

It may cause initial delay, since mods will have to change to a yet another framework, but in the long run it will be worth it since it will allow more features. There’s only so much you can do with AAF, which is, and should be, just an animation framework. Someone has to take care of sex content. Otherwise, sex in FO4 will never reach the levels of sexlab 

MAY cause? LMAO.......I'm excited for the new skeleton that's coming, but not another framework.....

?

1 hour ago, anghelos92 said:

Twistedtrebla glad to see you back in the modding scene! :D but i think i was not very clear, with we're working I mean just a discussion I had with @Halstrom about making, as you too suggested, an universal framework of stats and standards, Halstrom, I think, had done already the most on this direction by making the tags mod and a mod called stats, in addition to this he's working on a true replacement of sexout spunk for fo4 to make all child mods know who is receiving the semen, who is in the receiving position, the victim or domimating position and a way to enforce this. @dagobaking also said that the order of the actor array elements matters for role so I assume actor[0] is defaulted to female role, we should make use of this so that i.e. if tagging an actor victim with the new interface, this should automatically put the actor in the 0 index. We just need an universal parent mod with some universal accepted standards to which all we modders can relate to.

Thanks! :)

Yea I do think Halstrom mods are in the best position to do so, since his tag mod already provides a lot of sex contextual info that it’s almost become a standard. Hopefully he or someone can create a universal framework. It honestly doesn’t have to do much; AAF already does all the heavy lifting. It just needs to take, remember, and relay additional sex information from/to mods. If it did more than that I may be worried about it’s scope/size

3 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Well actually I'm assuming Actor0 is the receiver, I'm setting it up so gender is only relevant where necessary and basically determined by the animations tags, if the animation says its PenisToVagina, the Jizz is going in the Vagina regardless of sex, so it would work for Hermaphorodites even. If the receiver is male then they should not be using a PenisToVagina animation :) 
Cum destinations will be Stomach, Womb, or Anus.

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

MAY cause? LMAO.......I'm excited for the new skeleton that's coming, but not another framework.....

?

Well, feel free to not use it or do it your way :)

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Thanks! :)

Yea I do think Halstrom mods are in the best position to do so, since his tag mod already provides a lot of sex contextual info that it’s almost become a standard. Hopefully he or someone can create a universal framework. It honestly doesn’t have to do much; AAF already does all the heavy lifting. It just needs to take, remember, and relay additional sex information from/to mods. If it did more than that I may be worried about it’s scope/size

Well that is the plan, unfortunately my scripting skill isn't the best and its got a fair way to go, its a learn as I go process, but someone had to start it, but there are some cool guys like Dagobaking and CGI helping me :)

Please, impose the rule not written of SexLab about who is passive.

Or modders will have hard time to play the animations.

The actor in position 0 (the first one) is passive.

22 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

AAF allows animation pack authors to define genders per role or not. When they are defined, there are people that want them undefined. So, you are probably using a pack that has gender definitions removed. This just depends on what AAF is being told to do and the options given by the pack author.

21 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

There are many hotkeys now. But. I don't currently plan on a position swap because there isnt a clear logic for more than 2 actors and a flip transition isnt as nice looking as a planned one. Position control is best handled imo with proper XML definitions and planning to have the right one(s) called up front.

11 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I'm concerned that adding an additional framework will put us behind the curve & cause numerous delays & problems......

The word "framework" might sound scary in this case. But, AAF was really designed to have an additional layer of "behavior design" that someone has to put together. Halstrom has started that effort with stats and tags. There are still several other features like actions that need to be built out.

There's actually a lot of functionality already working that isnt seen by anyone because that work is still to be done. So, work on this additional layer should be a good thing.

I designed it to work without this additional layer too because I didn't know how much effort people would be willing to put in on the extra stuff. But, looks like its all coming along which is great!

10 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

also said that the order of the actor array elements matters for role so I assume actor[0] is defaulted to female role, we should make use of this so that i.e. if tagging an actor victim with the new interface, this should automatically put the actor in the 0 index. We just need an universal parent mod with some universal accepted standards to which all we modders can relate to.

actor[0] cant be counted on to be any certain role unless animation pack authors all agree to order the actors that way in their XML.

"receiving" is best handled through stat events and actions. i already added the meta setting feature. So, that can be used to define a "happy person", "unhappy person", "best friend" or whatever is needed in that regard.

6 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Huh? I thought position 1 was passive??

?

If you think as programmer, then the array starts at zero. So it is position 0 of the array.

If you think in ordinals (as human) then it is the 1st position.

But it is always the same: the first one.

7 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Just use the command "player.additem 0000000f 100000 and you should be fine for awhile

:P LOL

You'd think as a sorcerer I could just whip up a girl anytime I wanted, but it doesn't work that way. (But I keep hoping that the movie "Weird Science" is a docu-drama!)

?

On 10/8/2018 at 6:56 PM, dagobaking said:

That comes from an animation pack referencing the sample XML. Should go away once you install the sample XML files. But, preferrably, the animation pack XML is updated to not refer to it.

AAF error [0011], action id "activity 2" when the sample XML files are not installed is caused by supermutant animations in the AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy.  All of the SM and SMM animations have that action.  I suspect it was used as a placeholder for equipping genitals and then abandoned when SM morphs became available.  The FF and dog animations have valid actions defined for that sort of equipping.

On 10/9/2018 at 4:01 AM, Gulfwulf said:

Here are the XML settings if they'll help:

<animation id="Atomic Cunnilingus PA" time="400">
	<actor gender="">
		<idle form="0101A289" id="Atomic Cunnilingus PA M"/>
	</actor>
	<actor gender="F">
		<idle form="0101A288" id="Atomic Cunnilingus PA F"/>
	</actor>
</animation>

<animation id="Atomic Cunnilingus Alt PA" time="400">
	<actor gender="">
		<idle form="0101B1BF" id="Atomic Cunnilingus Alt PA M"/>
	</actor>
	<actor gender="F">
		<idle form="0101B1BE" id="Atomic Cunnilingus Alt PA F"/>
	</actor>
</animation>

Sorry if I ask but... what's the difference between those two?

Besides... that animation is set for Female on Female only... but... well... what if we make that part of the consensual animations for Male on Female? Some men do love doing that, you know... ?

1 minute ago, Khaahan said:

Sorry if I ask but... what's the difference between those two?

Beesides... that animation is set for Female on female only... but... well... what if we make that part of the consensual animations form male on female? Some men do love doing that, you know... ?

The IdleForms are different so I'd say they are different animations, maybe one is faster or more aggressive.