31 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

The stripper should be expanded to cover slots 35-61.........

?

Even if the unequip equipmentSet missed some slots, the equipment manager should still work. All that does is run a simple vanilla unequip on the equipment listed. So, something seems unusual about those equipment.

50 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Even if the unequip equipmentSet missed some slots, the equipment manager should still work. All that does is run a simple vanilla unequip on the equipment listed. So, something seems unusual about those equipment.

Me too I don't think it's a matter of slots. I'm using Hand maiden gloves and they don't strip too, I checked both xEdit and niftools and can't for the life of me finding what's the issue. One of the outfit pieces is also the only one not applying tri morphs in game, I've never experienced this before with any of the hundreds modded cloths I use. That cloth is a puzzle that I hope to solve soon, curiosity's killing me. EDIT: 34?!?! oh wow, that's disconcerting, this means  AAF by default only undresses one of the 2 hands?...

19 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Me too I don't think it's a matter of slots. I'm using Hand maiden gloves and they don't strip too, I checked both xEdit and niftools and can't for the life of me finding what's the issue. One of the outfit pieces is also the only one not applying tri morphs in game, I've never experienced this before with any of the hundreds modded cloths I use. That cloth is a puzzle that I hope to solve soon, curiosity's killing me. EDIT: 34?!?! oh wow, that's disconcerting, this means  AAF by default only undresses one of the 2 hands?...

No.

It doesn't unequip a range. There is a range setting. But, that is for the range of equipment that it detects for the actor. And its set by default to cover the entire range of slots.

For unequipping, that depends on which equipmentSet you use. There are 3 options during install, unequip nothing, unequip body and torso slots only and then another that covers a bunch of slots (but not all). It may be that these equipments use odd slots that aren't covered in the full unequip option.

But, that doesn't explain why they would not unequip via the equipment manager.

21 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

No.

It doesn't unequip a range. There is a range setting. But, that is for the range of equipment that it detects for the actor. And its set by default to cover the entire range of slots.

For unequipping, that depends on which equipmentSet you use. There are 3 options during install, unequip nothing, unequip body and torso slots only and then another that covers a bunch of slots (but not all). It may be that these equipments use odd slots that aren't covered in the full unequip option.

But, that doesn't explain why they would not unequip via the equipment manager. This is the function that runs on them when requested:

Function applyUnEquipByForm(Int actorFormID, Int equipmentForm, String source)
    Actor targetActor = Game.GetForm(actorFormID) as Actor
    Form equipment = Game.GetFormFromFile(equipmentForm, source) as Form
    If (equipment != None)
        targetActor.UnEquipItem(equipment, False, True)
    EndIf
EndFunction

Pretty straight forward...

HEEEEELLLLLLL!!! it's .esp but I guess it's actually an esl since ingame the item is indexed as FE... oh come on you can't do things like these to me until I don't have a CK2 installed, it's not like I can easily spot them in xEdit :D however... adding ESM header on xEdit solves it -_-

On 10/11/2018 at 8:08 PM, dagobaking said:

You shouldn't need to do 2 or 3 since XML files covering radscorpions are already available during AAF install (AAF_actorTypeData_creature.xml and AAF_raceData.xml).

Cool! That saved me a couple hours troubleshooting something that was not at all the problem.

Turns out something had the xml file locked, so none of my edits were actually saving. Nuked everything and started with a fresh _animationData.xml and it picks up the scorpion just fine.

52 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I am installing HandMaiden so I can troubleshoot directly. What  console command is needed to make the problem item available?

Handmaiden is an ESL-flagged esp.  So I think the problem is going to turn out to be similar to the furniture issue, where the form ID was not including the ESL index.

Latest AAF, pipboy always unequip during Thrax pose.

I try:

<setting id="remove_pipboy" value="false"/> <!-- If true, the pipboy is removed from the player character during animations. -->

I also try:

<setting id="disable_equipment_handling" value="true"/> <!-- Turn off all equip and unequip changes by AAF -->

10 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

I'm having a curious new problem since I updated this week. I updated to get the new Equipment Manager and for a couple of days everything seemed to be working perfectly. I've been really happy with the new features and layout... But I just discovered that none of TheKite's outfits will strip. Militia, Combat Zone Stripper, Scoop Digger, Handmaiden, etc... None of their parts auto-strip, and the Equipment Manager doesn't seem to work on them at all either. They just ignore any changes I try to make.

What do I need to do to make them compatible with AAF?

My problem has been unequipping any custom outfit on PC or NPC esp or esl. It doesn't matter if it is an outfit occupying all slots or a collection of pieces. IF it's custom it won't strip. Vanilla outfits strip just fine PC or NPC. Selecting the strip option in RSE that is supposed to handle it before it goes to AAF doesn't make a difference. And I had the same behavior before RSE was installed as well. 

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Handmaiden is an ESL-flagged esp.  So I think the problem is going to turn out to be similar to the furniture issue, where the form ID was not including the ESL index.

Thank you. This is unexpected. The furniture issue made sense because I am rebuilding the formID from info in the XML. In the equipment case, I am getting the full formID through Papyrus, which works for other items with various load orders, etc.

Will have to test more to see how to fix.

2 hours ago, Ruse said:

Latest AAF, pipboy always unequip during Thrax pose.

I try:

<setting id="remove_pipboy" value="false"/> <!-- If true, the pipboy is removed from the player character during animations. -->

I also try:

<setting id="disable_equipment_handling" value="true"/> <!-- Turn off all equip and unequip changes by AAF -->

This is expected. AAF ignores the pipboy because it was causing problems to remove and most people dont want to see it during animations.

16 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

None of their parts auto-strip, and the Equipment Manager doesn't seem to work on them at all either. They just ignore any changes I try to make.

11 hours ago, A.J. said:

I'm using Hand maiden gloves and they don't strip too, I checked both xEdit and niftools and can't for the life of me finding what's the issue.

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

6 hours ago, WileyQuixote said:

My problem has been unequipping any custom outfit on PC or NPC esp or esl.

I'm happy to report that I found a fix for this. At least for the HandMaiden clothes. But, I suspect it will fix many other equipment items as well.

I was passing the equipment object into Flash as it was given by GetWornItem. For some reason, that object was returning as "None" when cast as a Form later. But, only for some items (seemed to be a correlation with the ESL items).

I didn't even get to the bottom of why that was happening. I just bypassed that entire approach by using the direct formID in place of the Form and it worked.

In any case, this fix will be available in future builds.

5 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Tried to teleport to where the HandMaiden stuff is supposed to be. But, not sure how to get to this coffin. Don't have too much time to futz around with finding things. So will look at this more later.

Sorry, I type at a turtle's speed so you already posted a solution and my post became irrelevant.

15 minutes ago, Protozoo said:

Hi, this is just a suggestion. To get those items. there is this mod "In Game Esp Explorer" in which you can directly access to all the stuff the esp/esm have. Esl is not included yet so they don't appear in the list of the explorer, but you can sort of bypass it by searching for an item of those ".esl" in the explorer. To search you have to click in the  magnifying glass.

Thank you. As noted above, I actually just fixed the issue. BUT, this esp explorer could be very helpful in the future. I remember using a similar mod to help troubleshoot Skyrim.

There is also something that may help you to find the issue. From 3.9999 onwards, RSE has a feature in which you can enable it to undress the player and involved npc's before AAF activates, and it successfully undresses all the gear that AAF isn't able. It only works with the player so all those animations fired by and between npcs called shenanigans or the hookers use only AAF and don't undress.

The way AAF deals with equipment is more involved than undress/dress in Papyrus. It has to serialize everything, send it into Flash, then back out and adjust depending on user input and/or per slot configuration from XML.

It appears that the unequip issue had to do with something that happened to the Form as it was translated by F4SE into and then back out of Flash. It only seemed to apply to ESL-flagged plugins.

The good news is that I was able to fix it by bypassing that translation altogether. That should make it unnecessary for RSE to handle equipment for the player or NPC. Should work as expected now.

26 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I'm happy to report that I found a fix for this. At least for the HandMaiden clothes. But, I suspect it will fix many other equipment items as well.

Lacy Underwear & Sporty Underwear panties do not strip.....But the bra disappears whenever someone sits in a chair or couch........Strange.

?

1 minute ago, VonHelton said:

Lacy Underwear & Sporty Underwear panties do not strip.....But the bra disappears whenever someone sits in a chair or couch........Strange.

?

Im not sure what is going on with the chair and couch. But, in future versions of AAF, I think the underwear will strip.

4 hours ago, dagobaking said:

This is my favourite page on the forum right now... I post problem that I assumed was related to my own setup/load order, others contribute some really on-point discoveries, and within the span of a single page the problem turns out to be real, tracked and then fixed. I love it! :D

14 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Thank you. This is unexpected. The furniture issue made sense because I am rebuilding the formID from info in the XML. In the equipment case, I am getting the full formID through Papyrus, which works for other items with various load orders, etc.

Will have to test more to see how to fix.

This is expected. AAF ignores the pipboy because it was causing problems to remove and most people dont want to see it during animations.

:( No plan to restore pipboy? I like it. Weird my girl takes it off just to jump/kick/shoot gun.

Maybe explain in wiki at least then.

After my (female) PC is involved in an animation, upon exiting the animation it gets stuck wearing "ADA90", which is the dirty female body, and the result is a zeroed (I think) nude morph, no matter what outfit is worn. If I manually unequip ADA90 via console, then the correct morph shows, with the correct outfit.

I have modded the humanrace to switch to dirty bodies instead of regular, not sure if that's what's causing it. 

Also, the teleport is not functioning, although I have set <setting id="walk_timeout" value="5"/> (5 seconds). I really don't care about walking to the spot, I just want them to animate asap - is there any other setting I should use?

Thank you!

2 hours ago, popvirus2 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to keep other followers from running into you and pushing the npcs out of alignment...

pops

NPC nudging shouldn't change alignments.

2 hours ago, Ruse said:

:( No plan to restore pipboy? I like it. Weird my girl takes it off just to jump/kick/shoot gun.

Maybe explain in wiki at least then.

I believe there is a setting to turn it on.

16 minutes ago, SAC said:

After my (female) PC is involved in an animation, upon exiting the animation it gets stuck wearing "ADA90", which is the dirty female body, and the result is a zeroed (I think) nude morph, no matter what outfit is worn. If I manually unequip ADA90 via console, then the correct morph shows, with the correct outfit.

I have modded the humanrace to switch to dirty bodies instead of regular, not sure if that's what's causing it. 

Nobody else has reported this. So, it probably is the mod.

16 minutes ago, SAC said:

Also, the teleport is not functioning, although I have set <setting id="walk_timeout" value="5"/> (5 seconds). I really don't care about walking to the spot, I just want them to animate asap - is there any other setting I should use?

You could try setting disable_packages to true.

On 6/10/2018 at 3:37 AM, forgets said:

Second problem: It seems that when I go into battle after animations have played, I can't pull out my weapon. A HUD problem I guess? Although all HUD displays are normal including the compass. No idea what is going on with this. I can always just save before animating and then load the game afterward, but...pain in the ass...

I am having this issue at the moment, cannot seem to find a solution. It also breaks the zoom in/out of the camera in third person mode.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

NPC nudging shouldn't change alignments.

I must have something wrong then...when Ivy and I GET IT ON, dogmeat can/will move one or both actors involved when he runs into us...I really think Dogmeat just wants to get into the action... the only time my alignments are not interfered with is when the animation takes place on a bed...

I use a no collision mod in SSE so I will figure it out....

great work

pops

6 hours ago, ajrimmer said:

Second problem: It seems that when I go into battle after animations have played, I can't pull out my weapon. A HUD problem I guess? Although all HUD displays are normal including the compass. No idea what is going on with this. I can always just save before animating and then load the game afterward, but...pain in the ass...

6 hours ago, ajrimmer said:

I am having this issue at the moment, cannot seem to find a solution. It also breaks the zoom in/out of the camera in third person mode.

This happens to me if i use tfc in the console while an animation is running on the player.