Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Two questions: 

1. I use the Cell Builder mod, is there any way I could copy + paste the details of the objects in ZBFTestZone to a notepad so I can call them up with Cell Builder or am I going to have to do this manually? 

2. How do I place ''dynamic'' objects around the game world, if possible. 

Thanks,

Keep up the amazing work! 

8 hours ago, akroma3310 said:

Two questions: 

1. I use the Cell Builder mod, is there any way I could copy + paste the details of the objects in ZBFTestZone to a notepad so I can call them up with Cell Builder or am I going to have to do this manually? 

2. How do I place ''dynamic'' objects around the game world, if possible. 

Thanks,

Keep up the amazing work! 

Hello,

I can´t give you an advice for cell builder. Some standard nif-files(clutter) can of course be picked up and placed, why not...the hanging chains with their slightly moves are a "simple" nif-file with a cute animation only.

Also here I suggest to invest some hours to work with Creation Kit. This is really not difficult: Creation Kit Tutorial Series - Episode 1 Introduction to the Kit  ..and so on

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

I would have an idea for alternative version of spitroast.  Spit does not pass through the body, but the body is tied to a spit. Something similar to the attached picture. 

1510864479.necromuncher_14_small.jpg

In the past, I thought the same-it´s too much extreme, a "natural" version is existing inside the pack, anyway thanks: I will take that into my mind:-)

2 minutes ago, t.ara said:

NEW: closed and "top"-narrow neck-slave-collars with rune - letters : "slave", 6 different styles  (this is made for evilyn´s mod)!

(textures will be little changed...too much reflecting)

TESV 2018-03-24 21-08-16-83.jpg

TESV 2018-03-24 21-09-31-94.jpg

Looks awesome!

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

NEW: closed and "top"-narrow neck-slave-collars with rune - letters : "s-l-a-v-e", 6 different styles  (this is made for evilynn´s mod)!

-opening ends with lock are here missing,  as this stuff suggests to be never removable and can only be pulled off by a master who has the "skyrim - miracle - spell"

NOW I have it how I wanted it...the signs look like "campino-bon-bons" (like rubins)....:classic_biggrin:.....or shine like metal....I could renew the DDa-piercings with colorful GEMS......

I love it! (I'll reply on the Lich Evilynn thread after I download the update and try them out later today!)

1 hour ago, Evilynn said:

I love it! (I'll reply on the Lich Evilynn thread after I download the update and try them out later today!)

Evilynn, hi-they are inside of the next release, but if you want I can send you the stuff by p.m and you can test them (or Exchange them with existing stuff-or add to your mod, how you like it)....the textures are pointing to zap8-so best is, to use them also from that pack later...

21 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Evilynn, hi-they are inside of the next release, but if you want I can send you the stuff by p.m and you can test them (or Exchange them with existing stuff-or add to your mod, how you like it)....the textures are pointing to zap8-so best is, to use them also from that pack later...

Oh, I misread!

That's no problem, and thanks for the PM.

I expect to release an update tonight/tomorrow, so I'll wait until after that to add them to the mod - just to keep things simple! :smile:

On 3/21/2018 at 9:46 AM, t.ara said:

Hello GALGAT!!

please delete the BreastRopeExtreme.osp from the "slider-sets" folder. That´s it. 

THANK YOU !!!

There are 2 BreastRopeExtreme.osp

BreastRopeExtreme01

BreastRopeExtreme02

which one, or both, as in did you mean by slider-sets both ?

3 hours ago, Evilynn said:

Oh, I misread!

That's no problem, and thanks for the PM.

I expect to release an update tonight/tomorrow, so I'll wait until after that to add them to the mod - just to keep things simple! :smile:

I eagerly await the update of your quality work. Thank you!

4 hours ago, galgat said:

There are 2 BreastRopeExtreme.osp

BreastRopeExtreme01

BreastRopeExtreme02

which one, or both, as in did you mean by slider-sets both ?

Hello galgat !

None ! Both are in use. Your error is of another sort. As soon I have no other idea let it please with the mistake.

You can have a try if all items of zap will equip....if bodyslide can´t locate and write their files, they are useless. 

Maybe you can look inside the shape folder and look if there are such folders with that names.

...and compare the installation with the downloaded mod, please.

5 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hello galgat !

None ! Both are in use. Your error is of another sort. As soon I have no other idea let it please with the mistake.

You can have a try if all items of zap will equip....if bodyslide can´t locate and write their files, they are useless. 

Maybe you can look inside the shape folder and look if there are such folders with that names.

...and compare the installation with the downloaded mod, please.

I got this error with 8.0, and 8.0 plus

I removed both, and seem to have no problem's.  So Far

13 hours ago, mabuse786 said:

I eagerly await the update of your quality work. Thank you!

Mabuse, I think you meant evilynn, isn´t it?...gg

I wanted to correct some things and add another things....I also tested to create now animations with the latest xp32 skeleton and get it rigged up....maybe-maybe-maybe....

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

Mabuse, I think you meant evilynn, isn´t it?...gg

I wanted to correct some things and add another things....I also tested to create now animations with the latest xp32 skeleton and get it rigged up....maybe-maybe-maybe....

Yes t.ara. But I am also awaiting your quality work for BMISP and - honestly - I already love ZAP 8.0 and plus because it already shows in the game. Thank you again for your excellent work! :smiley: Looking forward to see more from your work.

Zap 6.(11) vs. newer versions....

Some users do always mention, that the version 7  (and of course 8) is not working with some stuff.

I thought about to initialize the mod back to the properties before version 7 came out.

Maybe, somebody could tell me, which mod is not working with 7, so that version 6.11 is still there in use.

I could theoretically create a version 8(+) with a 6.11 compatibility.

You should discuss if this makes sense.