Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Wanted to test this out ingame, but i keep getting this error when generating FNIS:

ERROR(2026): Too many animations  2667 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  + -o xBarstoolIdle xBarstoolIdle.hkx xStoolCuffRightLeg xStoolCuffLeftLeg xStoolCuffRightArm xStoolCuffLeftArm xStoolBackCushion xCuffRightLeg xCuffRightArm xCuffLeftArm xCuffLeftLeg

This happens both with regular version of FNIS and the XXL version. Any idea what i messed up?

15 minutes ago, iprollyneedhelp said:

Wanted to test this out ingame, but i keep getting this error when generating FNIS:

ERROR(2026): Too many animations  2667 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  + -o xBarstoolIdle xBarstoolIdle.hkx xStoolCuffRightLeg xStoolCuffLeftLeg xStoolCuffRightArm xStoolCuffLeftArm xStoolBackCushion xCuffRightLeg xCuffRightArm xCuffLeftArm xCuffLeftLeg

This happens both with regular version of FNIS and the XXL version. Any idea what i messed up?

From what I have read on other threads Fore mentions that the XXL does not guarantee acceptability (ability to use) huge numbers of animations. I believe that you would be better served to look at the FNIS site and thread on Nexus for more information.

5 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hello xboronx..when I began here I may have seen your loversLab´s presence so far I can remember-and as usual: thank you for your nice words, hope you will enjoy skyrim again and take advance of this resource-maybe you can use it to create new locations...

I do not see anybody creating any new locations with this stuff as it seems to be very easy-maybe I´m wrong and the most people don´t mod themselves and are not confirm with creation-kit- it´s a pity!

Unfortunately modding Skyrim is too difficult for me. I tried it a few years back but failed horribly.

Hopefully there will be more mods using your great stuff in the future. I wouldn't worry too much, i think it is just because of the age of Skyrim, so new mods appear now at a slower pace then a few years ago. But new gems still appear from time to time and Skyrim SE is also revitalizing interest in Skyrim a bit i think.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

From what I have read on other threads Fore mentions that the XXL does not guarantee acceptability (ability to use) huge numbers of animations. I believe that you would be better served to look at the FNIS site and thread on Nexus for more information.

I got it working, messed up with upgrading FNIS. Thank you for the help.

After 2 days of trimming and trimming and trimming.....simply ready...the ground texture of the tree will be exchanged by something with more HQ....the tree itself got the double-time texture density to look more nicer...

-four different animations at the tree and two add-ons: "hanging upside down"[most long animation I created so far: 360-degree-z-axis-turn (very slow), with struggling] and the "hanging at the rings" as well are perfect suiting to a (the) tree or (the add-ons can be put everywhere in the skyrim world)!

TESV 2018-04-19 19-21-28-40.jpg

TESV 2018-04-19 19-21-32-63.jpg

TESV 2018-04-19 19-21-38-74.jpg

TESV 2018-04-19 19-22-11-59.jpg

TESV 2018-04-19 19-22-59-60.jpg

TESV 2018-04-19 19-23-17-24.jpg

TESV 2018-04-19 19-23-44-01.jpg

TESV 2018-04-19 19-23-50-16.jpg

TESV 2018-04-19 19-24-36-60.jpg

TESV 2018-04-19 19-24-52-67.jpg

TESV 2018-04-19 19-26-05-66.jpg

TESV 2018-04-19 19-27-30-74.jpg

I can't seem to install this with NMM I get "A problem occured during install: This mod does not have the correct file structure for a Skyrim mod that NMM can use. It will not work with NMM. The mod was not installed." I went with the CBBE one because that is the body I have. I am sure I am doing something wrong but I don't understand what. 

1 hour ago, iprollyneedhelp said:

What is the cell with all the example furniture called?

There also seems to be something wrong with the UUNP files.

Thank you for the mod.

Untitled.png

Hi, you can simply ignore that - or delete the same-named osd from the (i think it´s the slider-sets folder)....it does´t matter something for the gameplay.

I hope I can fix such a nonsense in the next release...;-)

So please take it as it comes so far...I will renew the whole rope stuff in some days, too. I have found out a better workaround for such a stuff:-)

8 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hi, you can simply ignore that - or delete the same-named osd from the (i think it´s the slider-sets folder)....it does´t matter something for the gameplay.

I hope I can fix such a nonsense in the next release...;-)

So please take it as it comes so far...I will renew the whole rope stuff in some days, too. I have found out a better workaround for such a stuff:-)

at this point you might as well add this info at the download page since almost every 10th msg is about that. XD

Is it possible to make the furniture usable in- and uninterrupted by combat (animation continues if you get attacked)?  Some console command perhaps?

2 minutes ago, t.ara said:

hi, idk...

somebody else will help you out:-)

(my old wish to have the "tangled tower" inside of skyrim is soon also becoming true-the outside mesh is done...now I´m on the props of the sleeping room)

SkyrimsTangledTower_OutsideMesh.JPG

This is just awesome.

Okay, I think that problem can be built up on existing functions...but: question of the day: is there a "mirror"-mod inside of the game??...this would be depending on using a ENB as far I can imagine....I once had tested metal-shining with enb, and I could see my character for sure reflecting like in a mirror on that surface....(I want to create a beautiful mirror inside that tower)-maybe a mirror reflection can be reached only by using the correct setting of the texture setting....

???

On 4/19/2018 at 1:36 PM, iprollyneedhelp said:

Restart MO manager after adding XXL, put admin privil. to XXL exe ,try again.

12 hours ago, t.ara said:

but the problem is that sleeping room-it has to be also accessable...and I don´t know if  to create it load-free

How about a manually operated outdoor elevator like it is done with the wall in the Game of Thrones series?

On 21.4.2018 at 4:53 PM, Psalam said:

That was a fascinating question. A quick search of Nexus reveals a lot of mods that include mirror in the title but none of them are actually mirrors. :confused:

I know:-) but I can imagine that an enb and a suting nif-file can handle that maybe...i ´ll have a break:-)

@t.ara

Hello! When I was using some of the furnitures, my camera always got stuck into my character or the furnitures and was not able to move at all.

I wasn’t able to see anything! Is there any way to fix that? 

If you could solve my problem, these will be all yours!

???????

On 21.4.2018 at 6:34 PM, sdasdddba said:

@t.ara

Hello! When I was using some of the furnitures, my camera always got stuck into my character or the furnitures and was not able to move at all.

I wasn’t able to see anything! Is there any way to fix that? 

If you could solve my problem, these will be all yours!

???????

Hello, that problem is on some furnitures but not on all of them...you can solve that if you use the sexlab cam-so press "3" and use the free cam in that case-my newer animations are not anymore centered, so that the cam is around the character always. Normally you should also use sexLab, so it´s not a real problem as long I play this game.

9 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hello, that problem is on some furnitures but not on all of them...you can solve that if you use the sexlab cam-so press "3" and use the free cam in that case-my newer animations are not anymore centered, so that the cam is around the character always. Normally you should also use sexLab, so it´s not a real problem as long I play this game.

First impressions of the tower ingame (texture testing and overall size check-up)

TESV 2018-04-22 01-31-53-01.jpg

TESV 2018-04-22 01-32-11-90.jpg

TESV 2018-04-22 01-32-34-83.jpg

TESV 2018-04-22 01-34-56-68.jpg

TESV 2018-04-22 01-36-06-47.jpg

TESV 2018-04-22 01-39-05-23.jpg

Thanks! It works! But now I find that I can’t use coc zbftsetzone now. Everytime I use it, I fall into the void and was not able to get out! Could you tell me how to fix that? It was still working yesterday! 

4 minutes ago, sdasdddba said:

Thanks! It works! But now I find that I can’t use coc zbftsetzone now. Everytime I use it, I fall into the void and was not able to get out! Could you tell me how to fix that? It was still working yesterday! 

DD4 mods do that.  Include some outdated ref to the testzone Did you install them yesterday?  Or change your load order to put them (esm file, I think) below ZAP?