Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Despite the fact that this is likely to make me look like a moron, I am going to share what appears (so far at least) to be the solution to my CTD issues (see above). When I mentioned it on the Shout Like a Virgin thread VirginMarie suggested it might be caused by having too many animations. So, I went to the FNIS page on the Nexus and began to follow Fore's instructions regarding CTDs. I discovered that not only did I not have his suggested settings in my SKSE.ini file, I did not have and SKSE.ini file. I found one to copy on the Steam Store (for free). Since it incorporated the changes suggested by Fore I simply placed it into my Data/SKSE folder and my problems look to be resolved. I post this because you deserve to know since you did tour best to help and because as WaxenFigure suggests these threads are a place to try to learn.

Again, thanks for your help and for a tremendous mod.

Thanks, and don´t worry about CTD´s ... todays I wasted 6 hours away to find a nistake inside of a skeleton.....arghbrrrr...and you want to know how this error appeared in game?...

Whiterun gate: going out->> ctd, coming to close to the gate for walking inside...->>> ctd... after lot of time I found suddenly the error inside of a skeleton-unbelievable! The error appeared only at the whiterun gate and that was really strange.

Sometimes we have to find out such nonsence;-)

excuse me I have a furniture request, what I'm asking for is what is in these pics. 

Spoiler

1. a full body gloryhole(I believe that's what it is called) with a bed/bench for the girl to lay on, and restraints to keep the legs up and spread open, and on the other side can you make it so the girl's arms are restrained and the girl's head looking like it's getting ready to give someone a blowjob?

preview_sd_480p.mp4.thumb.jpg.2e050180f944be3beac1fb7a5a841d7c.jpg

2. a version without leg restraints but having the hands restrained through the wall, and facing belly side down.

sample_e1352a14849471a9d0ce13d56229256b.thumb.jpg.c6c26d359677d9cc1e9f6325f5721811.jpg

So what I'm asking for is these two full body gloryholes, I can already see the possibilities for modders who are looking for things to use in mods that add brothels and sex dungeons maybe even use em yourself for your bannered mare sexual playground mod, that would be cool.

13 hours ago, Londo101 said:

TESV 2018-03-28 10-41-27-25.jpg

How the hell do you manage to keep the npc locked in the device in game? My npc's always leave the device, when the pc does soemething else... 

Use please EFF and tell the follower to use that device. That´s everything I did...

4 hours ago, TsukiDragon said:

I've been looking to install Wolf Club and two of it's requirements are ZEP and your Ultlimate furniture Pack, are these files incorporated into ZAP 8.0 or should I install all three? NOTE: Wolf Club required is original ZaZ 7.0.

Hi, so take only zap 7 or the 8(+), if the mod needs also zep to run, then stay with zap7.0 and later return to zap8 or 8plus. Should be no problem if you follow the mod author´s requirements.

Liking the extra stuff so far, great job :smile:

I do have some issues with most furniture, I need to scale it down to 0.93 for it to fit, or scale my character above 1.0. Default it's to big and clips a lot. I don't have any custom race stuff just XPS skeleton and default body sizes in CBBE with Racemenu mod. Some items like the wall-chains do scale properly.

Also when playing Tomb Raider I came across this piece of kit. I don't think this variant is in the pack right now.

391220_screenshots_2016-02-22_00007.thumb.jpg.465301747ed94176547f7c839674d1ea.jpg

34 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

I do have some issues with most furniture, I need to scale it down to 0.93 for it to fit, or scale my character above 1.0. Default it's to big and clips a lot. I don't have any custom race stuff just XPS skeleton and default body sizes in CBBE with Racemenu mod. Some items like the wall-chains do scale properly.

Also when playing Tomb Raider I came across this piece of kit. I don't think this variant is in the pack right now.

391220_screenshots_2016-02-22_00007.thumb.jpg.465301747ed94176547f7c839674d1ea.jpg

I've also solved the problem with size. It's pretty easy,  look here  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/79732-race-mod-projects/?page=10

11 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I've also solved the problem with size. It's pretty easy,  look here  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/79732-race-mod-projects/?page=10

Thanks for the tip, it seems vanilla Skyrim has different default sizes for females.

My char is Breton (0.95) and for example a Nord female has a default height of 1.03. Most other races are 1.0

None of my mods overwrite the height as expected so this could be the reason why there is clipping.

5 hours ago, naaitsab said:

ggg - that "furniture (clutter) has been made without any wish to do it;-)

T.ara is I think I may have found a harmless little glitch in Zap8.0+. First, let me describe it and then I'll tell you why I think it is in ZAP8.0+.

Often, I find I rabbit (usually on a road, if not always) that is trying it's best to run but is not moving. If I try to kill it (with magic or melee weapons) it is impervious. Often I stumble on these rabbits while they are being attacked by predators other than myself (usually wolves, sometimes sabrecats). They also do not seem to be able to affect the rabbit. It isn't permanent. I'll travel down the road and visit a town and when I come back that particular rabbit is gone.

I believe it is caused by ZAP8 because, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I switched back to ZAP7 in order to try Shout Like a Virgin (very good mod but not to my taste). During that playthrough I had no rabbit issue. When I switched back to ZAP8 my rabbit problem recurred. In other words, it was there before Shout Like a Virgin, gone with it (and using ZAP7) and returned when I started my most recent game (on the road from Riverwood to Whiterun). I honestly don't know that this is even worth looking into on your part - it is amusing at times, annoying at others. In any case I thought you would like to know.

"It's just a harmless bunny, isn't it?" - Monty Python)

After a former reinstall, I got an issue. When using the zbf-items (ropes, gags, etc) the game worked fine but when I tried to reload a save game with abf used, it would always freeze on load screen. Removing zaz esm file and the same save game load fine. Putting back the zaz file and loading a save with zbg items used and the freeze return. Having zaz in load order but not using any zbf items and the game would run fine.

Today I did a new clean skyrim install with ZAZ8.0 and I still get the same problem. Is there any way to trouble shoot this? Or anybody else having this issue?

8 hours ago, Nashley said:

After a former reinstall, I got an issue. When using the zbf-items (ropes, gags, etc) the game worked fine but when I tried to reload a save game with abf used, it would always freeze on load screen. Removing zaz esm file and the same save game load fine. Putting back the zaz file and loading a save with zbg items used and the freeze return. Having zaz in load order but not using any zbf items and the game would run fine.

Today I did a new clean skyrim install with ZAZ8.0 and I still get the same problem. Is there any way to trouble shoot this? Or anybody else having this issue?

I recommend using, Continue Game No Crash by Utopium and Crash fixes by meh321.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725

You can also try to clean the saved game with Save game script cleaner.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/ 

12 hours ago, t.ara said:

hmmm, have you  resetted the framework for the offsets after the update to v8.0(+)...zazMCM menu page no. 1,  somewhere is a hint to "restart" the pack...it´s made for the framework that calls the offsets (all stuff that uses ropes, cuffs, gags and so on, under the framework)...if that is done correctly and the problem persists, the error is caused because of something different, (maybe it has to do with the memory use of skyrim or with the system where skyrim is running on).

(I load from time to time a savegame while the chaacter is in bondage...I would have at once invest my time for a sollution, if I would have seen that)..with such an error, the pack would not been uploaded for a share...

I can load / reload a game if my character wears 4!! devices coming as HDT chains: ankle, wrist, collar and breast HDT chains-and that works... (that breast HDT chain is not officially working for now and shall only make it more heavy for the scene, to be loaded correctly)

Those "breast chain" I will let inside the pack as is, but will stay as an item for testing and maybe in future somebody has a perfect idea to let it run within the skin, instead of the bones,  for now I don´t have a solution for it, as soon it should be working as a HDT - device. I can offer instead a chain, that is connected to the skin instead (body slide-supported)...the problem with that item will be, that the weighting has to be trimmed very carefully from left to right side..this is also a little  more harder to be created  correctly.

TESV 2018-04-02 01-05-20-95.jpg

Thanks for helping, still no change spent a couple of hours testing settings for skyrims and enb ini files etc.

Noticed that if I load an old file without zbf used, then I can load a file with zbf used.

I think this is an issue with Nvidia since the issue first appeared a year ago after reinstalling skyrim since I got a Nvidia card.

It may be time to give up on this one. =(

4 hours ago, poblivion said:

I recommend using, Continue Game No Crash by Utopium and Crash fixes by meh321.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725

You can also try to clean the saved game with Save game script cleaner.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/ 

Thanks for your help, but consider replacing Continue Game No Crash with Load game CTD fix since it was replaced by developer.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/?tab=description

Hi T.ara, I have a few suggestions that I'm hoping you can add eventually to one of your next updates. One of them is an item or enchantment that forces the npc to crawl on all fours using this free to use animation https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/

Another idea is a spank/slap feature similar to how zaz whips function but instead of cane marks it'll leave hand prints.

I think these would be nice additions to your zaz pack. 

1 hour ago, Naynay said:

Hi T.ara, I have a few suggestions that I'm hoping you can add eventually to one of your next updates. One of them is an item or enchantment that forces the npc to crawl on all fours using this free to use animation https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/

Another idea is a spank/slap feature similar to how zaz whips function but instead of cane marks it'll leave hand prints.

I think these would be nice additions to your zaz pack. 

Thank you for the suggestions. If I add the "crawlers", i have to add a next framework mechanic-for now I am too stupid for that.:classic_biggrin: 

And if crawling, I want also another collision-I mentioned that in earlier threads.

That real spanking feature is a nice idea. Here I have to learn about to use a "virtual weapon" with a different "decal-print"....the attack-animation has to be changed to use the hand only...I don´t know if the game let me to do that away of hkb - animation (means I must "implant" a fnis based animation into the "standard attack"- this is all new to me) -

anyway , I keep this in mind.

p.s. the pack is not mine;-)...I only "feed" it for now:-)):soup::sushi:

18 minutes ago, t.ara said:

New "zazMedieval-styled restraints",  "xyz" - stuff and clutter will come:

1.Here are the collars [sorted as "golden", "shiny", "rusty" and "blacky"] (unisex):

TESV 2018-04-06 20-21-48-75.jpg

If it's an iron collar then the "gold" one should be called "gilded".  Really minor nit of course but it would convey that the color comes from a light layer of gold.

7 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

If it's an iron collar then the "gold" one should be called "gilded".  Really minor nit of course but it would convey that the color comes from a light layer of gold.

;-) thanks for that hint, I changed it as "gilded" - it´s of course true:-)

I changed that name.

I only wanted to keep them together by using nearly same names.