Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

puhhh...anal hook to collar....??? ....how shall that be connected? -by a "hard" steel-part?....the collar is a mesh-orientated "soft" moving part, connected to the neck. As soon the character turns the head, the connected parts will be also changing it´s direction. I only could imagine a "soft" - clothing based version with parts, that keep their stability and do not "melt" away under the torsion under the bones...I will keep that in mind and later, I will have some tries - but this is no promise. I´ll check that out soon. What I could see from her mod - she has lot of creative stuff, what I have never seen before inside LL-really unbelievable!!!

Since it was my idea^^

What i had in mind is a rather simple hook with a rope tied to a collar. Similar to these pictures, just that they tied it to a gag:

http://prntscr.com/im2q3e

http://prntscr.com/im2qqc

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Since it was my idea^^

What i had in mind is a rather simple hook with a rope tied to a collar. Similar to these pictures, just that they tied it to a gag:

Thanks for that illustration:

That pics show that hook roped up to the female´s long tail-hair...not to the collar and not to the gag - it´s again something very different. That´s btw. the "classical" trad.-(common-) style....anyway the pics print a well suiting stamp into my memory about what we´re talking here:classic_blink:.

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Since it was my idea^^

Not that it would make a great piece of bondage gear as is - but that idea does exist already in Skyrim armor form.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/18887-official-sevennity-sevenbase-armor-clothes-requesttrackingshowcase/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-452917

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Not that it would make a great piece of bondage gear as is - but that idea does exist already in Skyrim armor form.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/18887-official-sevennity-sevenbase-armor-clothes-requesttrackingshowcase/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-452917

That one is ok but the hook is too big and ugly.

I like the idea of it being a rope going to a collar. It might need collision such that the rope does not end up "inside" the body which was very challenging for the chains that Heretic did. The collar is needed as you can't use hair otherwise you would limit who can wear it. I would prefer the collar to be the iron collar you see in Heretic's stuff so that this matches with other Virgin Devices, or I would just replace it with my own collar.

If animations were included, I can imagine this best done as offset animations... the upper body only animated would likely work for this I bet. Not AAs like DD does for all theirs. I'd use offset in my mod, but would want to stay away from more AA since there would be conflicts with other things going on.

@t.ara,

If you did this, I would want to integrate raw assets (mesh/texture/collision.xml/animations if any) into Shout Like a Virgin. ZAP 8 would not become a dependency, but would still be compatible if someone uses it instead of ZAP 7. And I would for sure give you credit.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hi, marie:-)

you are absolutely right-that one on the pics is far too big. If the item is going to be an offset, you won´t be able to use it into any situation and it will damage to be used with offsets, that will keep the bondage so far. Such a device could become a combination to another or existing offsets, that do suit to it. For sure it was used to prevent the tied hands to be pushed higher behind the backside (this is, what I´d use it for)...a collar connection may be force to get a "bend backwards" effect, but the player virtually could become free as the hands are free...

I can experiment with some "settings" and show you some pics here, as far I can get it to work. 

And we both don´t have to become formal with "credits" or something like that. As long we are using it here on LL, you can always pick up parts or the whole stuff, what you need and want. Zap8+ became a very big resource (I could not imagine that in the past), and I understand, that is not everybody´s taste to install another mod with such a size, so if mods don´t use it, it does really not matter to me. In my personal gameplay, it´s my daily love to skyrim and if once the pack is being installed, I would ´t like to miss it anymore.

Great. Lets see what you come up with. Look forward too it. No rush.

I have no clue about the difference between AAs and offsets, but the main problem i see with animations is that either one probably would have to make versions of all walking/running changing animations (armbinder, crawling,...) or they wouldn't be compatible i guess. What i don't want in any case is that item to break or overwrite existing animations. It wouldn't be such a big change anyways... so i'd rather leave animations away than risk anything. :smile:

And yes, in my pictures the rope is tied to hair which seems the usual way, i've seen it with collars and gags as well. Imho a collar would be the obvious choice because it's less restiricting than a gag and can be worn for fashion without restricting gameplay too much, and it fits any hair.

If somebody wants to do additional work towards animations, another thing i'd love to see is receiving some devices. I.e be tied to something and and NPC makes some movements to the butt/neck/whatever. Doesn't have to be too exact, so it could be used for several different devices. I assume a couple of modders could make use of this. :smile:

I think the existing hook isn't far too big, just a little. ;) At least the way it's done solves the problem with clipping into the body, collision probably wouldn't solve that very well... afaik my body hasn't collision at the back either, but maybe i just don't know enough about that stuff.

Damn that was fast and looks great.

I think bodyslide could be used to morph it for different bodies. I might be able to make the bodyslide support for it myself if it's not your thing.

As for offset animations versus AA, in my mod I already successfully combine offset (like the magical wrist bindings, and the fondle thyself) with the DD devices that use AAs, and I don't allow it to happen when in heavy bondage. Its through script. This is why I'd want offset if anything, since I can already make it work without screwing up the other stuff DD is doing. The offset would be playing only if not in a armbinder/yoke, etc. But this thing will be pretty good with no animations too.

19 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Marie:-)

This is HDT stuff, you need no bodyslide for this. You can add your wanted animations or take what I do with the cuffs. Or you equip the vitim

I will try to get also a rope NON HDT version working.

The HOOL is static and doesn´t form to body-a real IRON thing-also in skyrim here!!

If your victim is inside of a yoke, you need nothing else....if you want cuffs on backside, take my offset and use it for yourself.

A rope version will come with a static short rope knot, between the wrist-ropes-that way you will have all options.

WRISTCUFFS and ROPE will come........

THIS IS ALL WORKING WITHOUT BODYSLIDE, NOTHING WILL DEFORM, ALL STUFF KEEPS IT FORM THRU ALL ANIMATIONS (walking-running-...and so on)!!

Ok :smile:

I will wait till you provide a download somewhere, then try it out.

The hook-and-collar looks great :smile: I prefer the lighter collar.

As for furniture misalignment, I've never managed to fix it for all situations (like sandboxing). But maybe it has to do with having an "entry" animation, NPCs never seem to misalign on regular chairs for which such an animation exists.

The crappy way to fix this is to reposition the NPC to zero position when they enter the furniture, using a script. This is what ITF does (and not for all furnitures, zero position isn't always the right one for every furniture)

19 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Hi-that is the collar+Hook and the handcuffs on the backside-two different accessories..

Exactly ... :classic_wink: Of course just for the cause of public security. You can't take any chances and can't use too many restraints. It's the combination that does the trick.

On 3/2/2018 at 12:34 PM, donkeywho said:

Hehe if someone made the art assets for that, I'd put it in Shout Like a Virgin real fast.

==============

@ tara

That was from the Shout Like a Virgin mod thread

I know VM isn't your biggest fan, but as you seem to be pretty good  - well very good - at making such toys and things, any chance you could produce one of these for her?  It would be a fun addon to have here too

Just asking nicely ;)

:smile:

@t.ara

Goodness gracious me!  I blinked and when I opened my eyes, it was all done!

Thank you ever so much.  Lots of happy ppl out there, especially, I guess, Nazzzgul666

And I can't wait to see what the Blessed Virgin does with it in her mod

Again, thanks!

20 hours ago, t.ara said:

"ooooh!-mg." i do always tell myself same way, when i walk thru the halls with all stuff there around...ggg

Hope, you can start now;-))

I´ll put my CK ini here for a download in some minutes...

May all gods bless you, and let Dibella invite you to her bed, my savior! :classic_wub:

Setting Skyrim from scratch after 3 years I just made an observation not sure if it is the way to be but if Zap over wrights Non Sex Lab animation Pack  the game ctd the other way around it runs normal :confused:

p.s. At least what happened to me :frown:

Hi, t.ara!

I am wondering if you have any interest in making a cangue in your pack, which is a kind of old- Chinese-style wooden yoke. And I post some pics for your reference. I would be quite glad if you had any interest in making this stuff! 

Thanks! :smiley:

timg (1).jpg

timg.jpg

2 hours ago, LidiaSun said:

Setting Skyrim from scratch after 3 years I just made an observation not sure if it is the way to be but if Zap over wrights Non Sex Lab animation Pack  the game ctd the other way around it runs normal :confused:

p.s. At least what happened to me :frown:

Hi-

IF you have created a new skyrim installation after such long time, you maybe have forgotten something ..... maybe.

I am sure that "Non SexLab Animation Pack" is fully working with zap, because I also have installed it in the past.

And there´s no logical reason, that both mods conflict with each other....maybe there´s something different disturbing

the game,...or something is missing....maybe the load-order is a reason-for another mod-or one of those mods do not

have their depency-mods being installed.

Skyrim modding is not easy and you have to take your time again for make it working. I´m sure you will find that error soon.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hello!

uiiih!...if you intend to see the chains within the furniture....it won´t work how you like it to see: the havok chain we use (and the havok-path of zap and two newly created paths (that the zap-HDT stuff uses for now)) is only spending a ground collision as far I could understand. I am not able for now to create a HDT chain, that would be laying over a board like you can see on the pics: Instead-the chain would be hanging under the board, clipping with the legs. The nice girl on the pic can also put the hands off the holes and get some freedom with her hands under the board and I think she can free herself completly (if she wants to), as the "wrist-holes" are very big...the sticked side pole´s function I don´t understand....I think it´s also not nessessary to go into detail as I think that both pics are "posed" only...and this of mine opinion is also not important. In both situations, you can use the ankle chain for sure, but the hands and all stuff under the wrists will be ignored and clipped by all hanging chains.

In some month I can MAYBE create such a HDT chain with real collision (a chain that is forming to the all object´s collision)....in skyrim it is possible to create such chains (this would for sure open some new possibilities as I could build such a chain end with an anchor (heavy-metal-ball or a real pole...maybe!!!) - we do have a collision-chain in oblivion, which is a much more older game (but btw. with a fine game-mechanic!)....and that chain is reacting on all touches: floor, character and arms and all stuff, that has collision too. The question is here, if a HDT chain is able to carry a collision within the mesh-parts so far.

For the moment it´s too much for me...I have to learn it step by step. The past days opened some new "doors" and maybe this will continue:-))

p.s. this shown stuff is NO problem....as furniture or as offset (like other yokes/fiddles: standing-walking-running-hiding: in this position-a wrist hdt-chain is of course no problem, but will hang down under the board !!!)...I would choose much more narrow wrist- and neck holes for more "tight virtual restraints-feeling".

I rather like cangues!  As an interim solution, might it be possible to do the basic cangue, but with the victim wearing 'heavy' cuffs to prevent their 'pulling their hands and neck out of the holes'?

@t.ara and @donkeywho

I've got your DonkeyWhoAnalHook thingie working in Shout Like a Virgin. Next I need to work it into the story and have big plans for that too. Thanks for putting this together. And thank you to DonkeyWho for the idea.

The pics below have it equipped at the same time with a Virgin Anal Skelton Key, a Virgin Belt Harness, Virgin Prisoner Chains, and a "melted" Virgin Chasity Chaurus, all at the same time. Which is important and this seems to work in combo with all Virgin Devices so far. Also working with all the offset animations fine. It's a good idea to treat it as a "Collar Device" instead of an Anal Device. I think I will call it the Virgin Anal Collar.

You might notice in the pics... the chain tends to look a bit "loose". Is it possible to tighten it up? Also the hook top could rotate towards the lower back of the character a bit to look best maybe? Not sure if that would be ok with big butt characters though.

VirginAnalCollar.jpg

VirginAnalCollar2.jpg

25 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Hi marie;-)

it´s now a crazy work, to optimize the hook to all body´s butts...if I create even 3 different versions, your mod won´t be able to take the right one for the gamer´s body-shape.....if you like, you can "lend" me your character and I will optimize one version for YOU and you then can decide- how to use them inside the mod...maybe you can "MCM" this parameter...I´m pretty sure you can. I only need the created body-mesh, that is made by bodyslide - which you do play as your common weight.

I don't want to gear it to my body. This needs to work as good as possible with everybody's body. I don't care if extreme bodies don't work though. There's no way I'd want to have multiple versions. I still wonder if it could use bodyslide support. In summary, don't change it unless you think it can be better while still universal. Its already good enough.

Tighten the chain will lead for now in unnatural looking distance between the single chain-parts...this would be looking stupid...to put some away would cause another new havok-path (i have 4 for now) and I did not try that for now....Instead, I will at first try to make that chain longer and if that succeeds, I maybe can put one part away (it´s very tricky btw.)...I think the simple-collar-version was more tighting the chain.

It's already pretty good so don't try too hard :smile:

To keep my workflow on this things, I will also try to create a hook from the front....but I have at first SORT OUT the stuff and finalize the existing stuff with all suiting variations and animations...I also want the hook to be without a collar-so that it can be weared also with different other yokes, ropes or just become universal....same for a front hook....

And I recommand to not use the NECK-slot (45), as this combinations looks pretty FINE with the older restraint-corset-neck-collar(has also 45 as far I can imagine) and gloves combination of DDa.....!!!! You can use a nearby slot, that is not in focus of most of DD -stuff...zap will for sure use the realistic slotting-if there´s a collar, the collar-chain-to-hook can´t be put on - but a hook with chain can be weared.....and so on...inside the nif-file, you can change the DISMEMBERSKIN INSTANCE for the different meshes to ONLY one slot (or a different one) - and there you go:-)

I will be using slot 45 for several reasons. Don't worry this will work well in the case of Shout Like a Virgin. I do know how to change slots if needed.

I think I screwed up somewhere. I'm using Fnis 7 and it keeps crashing. I then checked the HKX file compatibility box and it shows zap and horny dragons as not skyrim compatible. Did i get the wrong versions or something?

Spoiler

Reading ZaZAnimationPack+>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazPoleBondageHandsUpToFront.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazPoleBondageHandsUpToFront.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazPoleBondageHandsOverHeadFrontLegsStill.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazPoleBondageHandsOverHeadFrontLegsStill.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazPoleBondageHandsOverHeadFrontWithLegsWork.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazPoleBondageHandsOverHeadFrontWithLegsWork.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazPoleBondageHandsOverHeadBackWithLegsWork.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazPoleBondageHandsOverHeadBackWithLegsWork.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazBondagePoleHandsUpBehind.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazBondagePoleHandsUpBehind.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazCruxMini.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazCruxMini.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazTreeBondageYStandingStruggling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazTreeBondageYStandingStruggling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazTreeBondageYStandingStrugglingBF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazTreeBondageYStandingStrugglingBF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazFantasyGlassCoffinMasturbating.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazFantasyGlassCoffinMasturbating.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazStrugglingStandingTied.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazStrugglingStandingTied.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazEmmaMayPole.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazEmmaMayPole.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazEmmaMayHangingStruggling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazEmmaMayHangingStruggling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazEmmaMayStandingStruggling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazEmmaMayStandingStruggling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazDeviousSleep.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\zazDeviousSleep.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
 V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA009.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA010.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA011.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA012.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA013.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA014.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA015.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA016.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA017.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA018.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA019.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA020.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA021.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA022.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA023.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA024.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA025.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPOA023.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPCAO213.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPCAO213.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazRackHighFF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazRackHighFF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazRackHighFB.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazRackHighFB.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazRackFlatFB.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazRackFlatFB.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazRackFlatFS.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazRackFlatFS.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazRackRound.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazRackRound.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTheRealRack.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTheRealRack.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTortureRack.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTortureRack.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazGarotteStruggle.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazGarotteStruggle.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPCAO031.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAPCAO031.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazXPillory.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazXPillory.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazHpillory.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazHpillory.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSmallWheel01extreme.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSmallWheel02extreme.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSmallWheel03extreme.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSmallWheel01extreme.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSmallWheel02extreme.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSmallWheel03extreme.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazXXLXcrossFFstruggle.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazXXLXcrossFFheaddown.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazXXLXcrossBFstill.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazXXLXcrossBFstruggle.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\Zazgibbetlarge07.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\Zazgibbetlarge07.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\Zazgibbetsmall01.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\Zazgibbetsmall02.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\Zazgibbetsmall03.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\Zazgibbetsmall04.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\Zazgibbetsmall05.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\Zazgibbetsmall06.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\Zazgibbetlarge01.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\Zazgibbetlarge02.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\Zazgibbetlarge03.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\Zazgibbetlarge04.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\Zazgibbetlarge05.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\Zazgibbetlarge06.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\Zazgibbetlarge09.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazUltraNarrowGibbetPose01.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazUltraNarrowGibbetPose01.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazGibbetMicroSpeciale.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazGibbetMicroSpeciale.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazBondageBag.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazBondageBag.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazJailBodyGibbetHanging.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazJailBodyGibbetHanging.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTightUpToBigPole.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTightUpToBigPole.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTightUpToBigPole2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTightUpToBigPole2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTightUpToBigPole3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTightUpToBigPole3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTightUpToBigPole2BF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTightUpToBigPole2BF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTightUpToBigPoleBF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTightUpToBigPoleBF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTightUpToBigPoleKneeling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTightUpToBigPoleKneeling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazTorturePole01custom.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazTorturePole01custom.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazTorturePole02custom.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazTorturePole02custom.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazTorturePole03custom.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazTorturePole03custom.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazTorturePole04custom.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazTorturePole04custom.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazTorturePole05custom.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazTorturePole05custom.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazChainingPole01.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazChainingPole01.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPillSingleEnter.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPillSingle01.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPillSingle02.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPillSingle03.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPillSingle04.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPillSingleEnter.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPillSingle01.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPillSingle02.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPillSingle03.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPillSingle04.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazIronHanging.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazIronHanging.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazBunkBedSpreadEagleStruggleDownstairs.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazBunkBedSpreadEagleStruggleDownstairs.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazBunkBedSpreadEagleStruggleUpstairs.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazBunkBedSpreadEagleStruggleUpstairs.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPoleBondageStandingStruggling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPoleBondageStandingStruggling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPoleBondageSittingStruggling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPoleBondageSittingStruggling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazShackleChainPrison.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazShackleChainPrison.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazShackleChainPrisonBackFaced.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazShackleChainPrisonBackFaced.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazShackleChainPrison2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazShackleChainPrison2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazShackleChainPrisonHeadUpsideDown.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazShackleChainPrisonHeadUpsideDown.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazBitchLessonsKneeling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazBitchLessonsKneeling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazGirlTiedOnTheGroundStruggling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazGirlTiedOnTheGroundStruggling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazDildoStanding01.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazDildoStanding01.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTortureChair.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTortureChair.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTreeBondage05.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTreeBondage05.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTreeBondage06.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTreeBondage06.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTreeBondage07.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTreeBondage07.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTreeBondage08.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTreeBondage08.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTreeBondage09.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazTreeBondage09.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazOutdoorTableBondage01.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazOutdoorTableBondage01.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazOutsideXcross.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazOutsideXcross.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSlaveStockKneeling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSlaveStockKneeling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\wnc_MachineRaped.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\wnc_strappado_loop.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\wnc_strappado_loop.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAnklesInStockSittingOnTheGroundF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAnklesInStockSittingOnTheGroundF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAnklesAndWristsInStockSittingOnTheGroundF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazAnklesAndWristsInStockSittingOnTheGroundF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazKneelingInStocksF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazKneelingInStocksF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazEdgingStocks.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazEdgingStocks.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazGuiloutineStill.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazGuiloutineStill.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPyreIdle.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPyreIdle.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPyreStruggling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazPyreEnd.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazFireUpThePyre.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazFireUpThePyre.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazStruggleRope.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazStruggleRope.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazGirlsChairStruggle.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazGirlsChairStruggle.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazBedBoundBackFace.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazBedBoundBackFace.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazBedCaressing.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazBedCaressing.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazStandingStraightStrugglingHot.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazStandingStraightStrugglingHot.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazStandingInFrontAndClapAss.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazStandingInFrontAndClapAss.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSexyPoseStanding.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSexyPoseStanding.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSexyPoseSitting.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSexyPoseSitting.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSexyPoseLaying.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSexyPoseLaying.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazWhippingPoleStruggling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazWhippingPoleStruggling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazWhippingPoleQuietBF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazWhippingPoleQuietBF.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSlavePoleStill.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazSlavePoleStill.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazCaptiveBoundKneeling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazCaptiveBoundKneeling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazHandsUpBehindInCuffs.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazHandsUpBehindInCuffs.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazKennelBondage01.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazKennelBondage01.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazKennelBondage02.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazKennelBondage03.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazKennelBondage04.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazKennelBondage04.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazHorizontalPoleBondageOutdoor.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazHorizontalPoleBondageOutdoor.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazBuried.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazBuried.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazJailStockAnimation.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazJailStockAnimation.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
 V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading Virgin>>Warning: \character\animations\Virgin\VirginArmsUp.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
 V6.4  ( 4 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 26 alternate animations) ...
Reading ShakeIt V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLab>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Zyn_Standing_a1_s1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Zyn_Standing_a1_s2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Zyn_Standing_a2_s3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
 V1.62 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters>>Warning: \character\animations\MoreNastyCritters\SmokeyStanding_A1_S4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
 V1.0 ...
Reading MiasLair V4.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading isleofmaraslal V1.0 ...
Reading HornyDragons>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_bearjob_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_bearjob_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_bearjob_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_bearjob_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_bearfucker_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_bearfucker_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_bearfucker_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_bearfucker_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_catjob_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_catjob_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_catjob_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_catjob_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_catlover_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_catlover_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_catlover_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_catlover_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_wolfjob_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_wolfjob_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_wolfjob_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_wolfjob_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_wolfjob_a1_s5.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_wolffucker_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_wolffucker_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_wolffucker_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_wolffucker_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_ratjob_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_ratjob_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_ratjob_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_ratjob_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_horsefucker_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_horsefucker_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_horsefucker_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_horsefucker_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_horsejob_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_horsejob_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_horsejob_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_horsejob_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_spitroastcow_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_spitroastcow_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_spitroastcow_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_spitroastcow_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_spitroastcow_a2_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_spitroastcow_a2_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_spitroastcow_a2_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_spitroastcow_a2_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_chaurusjob_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_chaurusjob_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_chaurusjob_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_chaurusjob_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_chaurusreaperjob_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_chaurusreaperjob_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_chaurusreaperjob_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_chaurusreaperjob_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_sleepingwithfish_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_sleepingwithfish_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_sleepingwithfish_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_sleepingwithfish_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_smalldragon_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_smalldragon_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_smalldragon_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_smalldragon_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_smalldragoness_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_smalldragoness_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_smalldragoness_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_smalldragoness_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_smalldragonesscowgirl_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_smalldragonesscowgirl_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_smalldragonesscowgirl_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_smalldragonesscowgirl_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_docking_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_docking_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_docking_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_docking_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonbodyjobp1_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonbodyjobp1_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonbodyjobp1_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonbodyjobp1_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonbodyjobp2_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonbodyjobp2_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonbodyjobp2_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonservicing_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonservicing_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonservicing_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonservicing_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonstoy_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonstoy_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonstoy_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonstoy_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonesstoy_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonesstoy_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonesstoy_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonesstoy_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonesstoysx2_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonesstoysx2_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonesstoysx2_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonesstoysx2_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonesstoysx2_a2_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonesstoysx2_a2_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonesstoysx2_a2_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonesstoysx2_a2_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a1_s3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a1_s4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a1_s5.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a1_s6.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a1_s7.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a1_s8.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a1_s9.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a2_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a2_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a2_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a2_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a2_s5.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a2_s6.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a2_s7.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a2_s8.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragvoresacrafice_a2_s9.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_deadlyservicing_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_deadlyservicing_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_deadlyservicing_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_deadlyservicing_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_deadlyservicing_a1_s5.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonsendoscope_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonsendoscope_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonsendoscope_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonsendoscope_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonunborn_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonunborn_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonunborn_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonunborn_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonessstuffing_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonessstuffing_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonessstuffing_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonessstuffing_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonessstuffing_a2_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonessstuffing_a2_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonessstuffing_a2_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragonessstuffing_a2_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_vore_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_vore_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragsdineandwine_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragsdineandwine_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragsdineandwine_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragsdineandwine_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragsdineandwine_a1_s5.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragsdineandwine_a1_s6.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragsdineandwine_a1_s7.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_dragsdineandwine_a1_s8.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_mammothvore_a1_s1.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_mammothvore_a1_s2.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_mammothvore_a1_s3.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_mammothvore_a1_s4.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_mammothvore_a1_s5.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_mammothvore_a1_s6.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\HornyDragons\mmg_mammothvore_a1_s7.HKX not Skyrim compatible<<