Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

21 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Unable to build one Rope Extreme mesh in bodyslide.

Hi-if it is a file without ..01 or ..02, you can delete the suiting osp file. If it has the 01 or 02 there may be an other problem that I can´t solve from here (if I do not have more info).

t.ara,

As the undisputed master of bondage I wonder if I might make a request.

You, and others, have put together a fine assortment of items to use for a pony slave. However, what is missing is a cart for the pony slave to pull. If you feel like you might be interested I have further requests/suggestions.

1) The master should be able to instruct the slave to attach themselves to the cart (attached at the waist would be best so that manacles and armbinders could still be applied.

2) The master should then be able to sit in the cart in some manner.

3) From this seated position the master should then be able to give the slave basic commands (walk/trot/run/stop).

4) Finally, the master should be able to remove themselves from their seat and release their slave.

If you choose to do this I would also like to ask that you include a small chest for storage.

Thanks in advance for your consideration whether you choose to do this or not.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

t.ara,

As the undisputed master of bondage I wonder if I might make a request.

You, and others, have put together a fine assortment of items to use for a pony slave. However, what is missing is a cart for the pony slave to pull. If you feel like you might be interested I have further requests/suggestions.

1) The master should be able to instruct the slave to attach themselves to the cart (attached at the waist would be best so that manacles and armbinders could still be applied.

2) The master should then be able to sit in the cart in some manner.

3) From this seated position the master should then be able to give the slave basic commands (walk/trot/run/stop).

4) Finally, the master should be able to remove themselves from their seat and release their slave.

If you choose to do this I would also like to ask that you include a small chest for storage.

Thanks in advance for your consideration whether you choose to do this or not.

This would be all kinds of awesome. But I'm not sure if it is possible to attach a human to a cart (in order to pull it). I did some brief experiments for another project but couldn't make it work. Once again our perverted minds are thwarted by the limitation of the HDT engine in Skyrim :frown: 

Maybe it can be done by creating a "horse" using the mesh of a human. In this case you couldn't have any NPC (or the player) draw the cart, it would be a specific NPC. But this requries 3D & Nifskope skills that I dont have...

41 minutes ago, Musje said:

This would be all kinds of awesome. But I'm not sure if it is possible to attach a human to a cart (in order to pull it). I did some brief experiments for another project but couldn't make it work. Once again our perverted minds are thwarted by the limitation of the HDT engine in Skyrim :frown: 

Maybe it can be done by creating a "horse" using the mesh of a human. In this case you couldn't have any NPC (or the player) draw the cart, it would be a specific NPC. But this requries 3D & Nifskope skills that I dont have...

You would know much better than I would. I would like to point out that DocClox did it in SLUTS and VirginMarie has something similar in Shout Like a Virgin. However, these are specific to the player and wouldn't allow the sort of thing I suggested.

28 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Hello and thanks to the replies and lot of ideas!

You think I could do a lot but I can´t do:-)

The restrictions are set inside of the TESV.exe -program itself. And this file  can´t be changed from outside. There are lots of restrictions, what skyrim can read from a nif-file and what is for example not allowed in game / or what is not defined will CTD.

If YOU give me the original code of that exe (the version that is NOT compiled) and a suiting gamebryo-exporter for 3dsmax, we can get more deeper into modding. This is of course made, to keep the things easy and to not let the modders change too much of the game itself-same is for the animation system.

We can create such a thing by nifscope and 3dsmax but it will not be possible to load it into the game (i created some stuff that is not possible to get into the game). You can only script this and make "try-and error"- workarounds which would cost a half-life time of a human beeing: in other words: it´s not worth the work.

I would like to bring stuff that is proofed WORKING and that can be created quiet quick. I do not know how long time I am moddding in future and I want to spend my time not wasting away with heavy problems, that can be solved normally only with (developper-teams) for normal. I have too less background and no tools to create such stuff. And all stuff that I have seen in that way (in mods) are too much not perfect, so that I do not take them for my serious  personal gameplay.

YOU can create a new race with the keyword "is horse-cart"..something like that and then your race is instead of a horse pulling a cart...this will of course don´t look too much serious and the slave will only have it´s place there. If you want to "switch" a npc/player  there, it might work with scripting and using that suiting keyword-maybe.

The cart is a havok-based unit and physically an own system. I have not seen yet any npc in game pulling a handcart so far and if you can show me one example, I can examinate that for further tests. But as I told, I don´t like to invest time into stuff, that could be handled by changing the conditions of the inner gameengine much more easy. One of this possibilities would be a second or third rider on a horse. It´s quite easy for me, to bring up two or three saddle bones to the horse, but it has never planned for skyrim and so the engine crashes.  I still have the hope that one day I can add animations like the original game has inside, so I could do what I want!...:-) - I would like so much to add real idles and sound to animations, but you need tools. Maybe bethesda will put that stuff one day for download.

So I keep that in mind and I try to do stuff that I can now realize and don´t want to waste time.

Anyway, thank you very much for your consideration of the idea. Vielen dank mein freud (Thanks a lot my friend, for those who are offended by nonEnglish).

45 minutes ago, xwhiteninjax said:

pony-cart... this is already done inside the mod "shout like a virgin"... and the author provides the codes, scriptings, too.... so all you have to do is asking for using them and/or the right to change them to your side of views

I mentioned this in my original request.

10 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

@Musje DocClox made a somewhat working cart system a few years ago.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2364-the-skyrim-licenced-universal-transport-service-0112-20151022/

The mod is long abandoned but it worked reasonably well considering the 'fine' physics in Skyrim's engine.

I also mentioned this in my original request.

In defense of T.ara what he said is that there is no working cart FOR AN NPC. Both of these examples place the player in the pony position. I am not a modder but I do recognize that is likely to make a difference in terms of what can be done.

An thanks again Musje. If I can do anything that might be helpful let me know - this is something I would REALLY like to see.

;-))

I did not tell that I will not do it, instead I told...not NOW!

There are lot of stuff that I could not even imagine I could create when I was starting with modding about one and a half year ago. It´s a sort of developping and if I now do have a wrong impression of something how it may work inside of skyrim, it could be a change in future of course. I have not been there when the game has been created-SADLY not. And if the time has come I maybe can do again different new stuff. I would like a handcart to have, that could be pushed by the player (by keeping it´s own havok physics!: collision, wheels turning and the possibility to carry other npcs!!!))...this would be my FIRST step to stuff like that. But we even have seen that bethesda did not gave us to travel by cart in real-time. This later came up by a MOD instead. Lot of things simply have not been nessessary to be realized ingame for the existing game.

This pack is not working together with bannered mare immersive playground and/or tufp.

Hello T.ara =)  I scrolled through all the posts on this thread.  I really love the use of the HDT chains.  I seen the mod was last updated feb 4th and many of the images are after that date.  When will the many  items i see with chains be making it in the 8.0 plus?

44 minutes ago, t.ara said:

All stuff on the pics are finally in the pack-nothing will be missing. The manacles will be changed a little, because I suddenly don´t like the hing´ed version anymore, they will get also a second ring, like the collar has on the neck position. A hinge is looking way too modern for such a stuff. And their most suiting colors are the rust-textures of course.

You must meet your own aesthetic, of course, but I liked the hinged ones. From what I can see from pictures regarding torture devices on the web (i.e., Google'd) they appear to be quite ancient in design and use.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

You must meet your own aesthetic, of course, but I liked the hinged ones. From what I can see from pictures regarding torture devices on the web (i.e., Google'd) they appear to be quite ancient in design and use.

Don´t get into stress, I can let both versions, this will consume only about 0,8 Mbyte more on the SSD/HDD, but I exactly find the collar ´s style much more impressive...same will be for the other cuffs...you´ll be able to compare that very soon. And I´ll try to create female´s cuff´n collars more tight to the skin. I can handle that:-)

No problem-we will see both versions !;-))

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Don´t get into stress, I can let both versions, this will consume only about 0,8 Mbyte more on the SSD/HDD, but I exactly find the collar ´s style much more impressive...same will be for the other cuffs...you´ll be able to compare that very soon. And I´ll try to create female´s cuff´n collars more tight to the skin. I can handle that:-)

No problem-we will see both versions !;-))

And pentagram rope bondage please :classic_shy: 

41 minutes ago, poblivion said:

And pentagram rope bondage please :classic_shy: 

Be careful Poblivion. Last time I tried that (repeatedly requesting) with a mod author (in my case it was with Musje about a chandelier) they just started ignoring me.

5 hours ago, t.ara said:

In the next update...there are lots of cosmetical things to do beside. Lot of items don´t have the suiting pics inside of MCM and shall also suit as sets. I also want them to be also serious items, that can be picked off the ground. I´m on different things always at once, so it takes little more time. Don´t worry, use the wrist chains for now and wait a little while.

All stuff on the pics are finally in the pack-nothing will be missing. The manacles will be changed a little, because I suddenly don´t like the hing´ed version anymore, they will get also a second ring, like the collar has on the neck position. A hinge is looking way too modern for such a stuff. And their most suiting colors are the rust-textures of course.

The HDT-stuff is of course the most fine looking stuff so far, as long the character s not running. The running animation does distort the havok behavior so much, that the chain is leaving the boned position and that looks weird in game.  This problem is existing on every HDT stuff that uses a HDT-path.

Thanks for letting me know T.ara, I appreciate your explanation.  I tried modding a few times, but as I said on a different thread, I proved woefully inept at it hehe.  But it did give me an outstanding appreciation for those who create the mods I enjoy =)   I will be looking forward to the finished product and thanks again.

1 hour ago, Harvald said:

hello Tara

to the female horsy Idea. Here is a cart also for NPC https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74517.

I think you think to complicated. this one is for Oblivion. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/9457-zaz-reboot-project-oblivion-07-09-2012-my-little-pony-girl/ It is a part of the clothing.

I couldn't get to the Oblivion mod to see it. However, the Nexus mod does appear to be on the track of what I was asking for. I couldn't tell from the video enclosed but it appeared that the cart was present for most (if not all characters) as if it were a visual representation of their inventory. If so, this could get crowded. 

If not then the issue would be to make it so that the player could ride in the cart while the NPC (particularly the slaves of PAHE/HSH) pulled it. You are correct in pointing out that it is a working example of an NPC pulling a cart.

On April 9, 2018 at 6:54 AM, Musje said:

If the fast travel wagon isn't workable, what about the smaller handcarts (they could just be forced to hold onto the handles rather than fastened to it) or even a plough that attaches to either a yoke or an arm binder to get a kind of "beast of burden" effect. It'd be cool if you/an NPC could steer the latter by grabbing onto the handles, but that's probably getting more complicated. 

21 hours ago, Psalam said:

Be careful Poblivion. Last time I tried that (repeatedly requesting) with a mod author (in my case it was with Musje about a chandelier) they just started ignoring me.

oh no!:-)...if things are going to be "forgotten", it´s because the stuff is not working or too hard to create. That pentagon body-rope-theme is part of the next time "fully-rope" bondage stuff that I can do in future - but such a stuff has to be created best after each other: -two or more different styles or/and variations.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

i called it "zbfTargetGirl..."

Two different animations: "struggling" and "breathing deep"...comes as single furnitures and one multi-random-animated furniture...you can set any sort of textures onto it.

You can of course use this also for arrow and bow shoot or let it to become a much more stranger "tool"....like: make them  "listen" - or combine it with other furnitures.

TESV 2018-04-12 16-37-54-57.jpg

TESV 2018-04-12 16-37-55-69.jpg

TESV 2018-04-12 16-38-22-03.jpg

TESV 2018-04-12 16-39-12-31.jpg

TESV 2018-04-12 16-39-15-09.jpg

TESV 2018-04-12 16-41-03-86.jpg

TESV 2018-04-12 17-53-28-67.jpg

Are you saying these will be fully functional (as in I will be able to shoot arrows and have them strike the captive or the target)?