Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

11 hours ago, t.ara said:

oh no!:-)...if things are going to be "forgotten", it´s because the stuff is not working or too hard to create. That pentagon body-rope-theme is part of the next time "fully-rope" bondage stuff that I can do in future - but such a stuff has to be created best after each other: -two or more different styles or/and variations.

Thank you, I'm really looking forward. More variations will be amazing :classic_smile: . I am a great fan of your work and I am always looking forward to the new stuff in the next version :classic_biggrin: .

6 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Amazing stuff! More funiture animation would be great too! Maybe some guro animations? Like execution, beheading, hanging, decapitation!

I'm not sure if t.ara is creating such kind of animations, but you can would try to ask proxy86 or FunnyBizness.

1 hour ago, krafs said:

How is mod compability with this pack now compared to the old 7.0 pack, now that some time has past? I saw the first post mentioning 100% compatibility but I'm guessing there could still be issues with older mods still?

As T.ara has pointed out on multiple occasions on this thread, ZAP8+ contains all of ZAP7 AND MORE. Therefore, any mod looking for something from ZAP7 will find it in ZAP8+.

I have had no compatibility issues, no one has reported any on this thread that I have seen. Finally, as mentioned, theory says there should be no compatibiilty issues.

All that being said, ZAP8+ is a larger mod and can strain systems (I had that problem until I was shown my errors). But that is NOT a problem with compatibility.

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

As T.ara has pointed out on multiple occasions on this thread, ZAP8+ contains all of ZAP7 AND MORE. Therefore, any mod looking for something from ZAP7 will find it in ZAP8+.

I have had no compatibility issues, no one has reported any on this thread that I have seen. Finally, as mentioned, theory says there should be no compatibiilty issues.

All that being said, ZAP8+ is a larger mod and can strain systems (I had that problem until I was shown my errors). But that is NOT a problem with compatibility.

Well there are some mods reporting incompatibilities first of all BMISP - t.ara's own - but this was mentioned here earlier. If there are incompatibilities reported than they are not related to ZAP7 but the Zaz Extension Pack. Some older mods refer to this and won't run without it.

BUT it is not a good idea to install ZazExtension and ZAP8+.

Regarding ZAP7 itself, I couldn't find any mod complaining about compatibility with ZAP8+. But I am surely not using all that are out there...

2 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

zap2.png

You seem to be missing all of the animation files added by ZAP 8.0+ - reinstall the mod and make sure you only have one version of ZAP installed.  The files FNIS is missing should be in meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+

On 4/15/2018 at 11:32 PM, fenkrik said:

Guys..how to stop test animation on character? I cant find any keybinds/controls.

ok so i did playidle zbfIdleForceReset,but character is still heaving binding items on self.

I don't know if there's a command to stop animations outright, but if you use "sae huga" it does a really quick hug animation

T.ara, I have another request for you with your next upgrade. I believe it is much simpler.

As you know Home Sweet Home has ZAP8+ functionality. I have become enamored of one particular item that I place in all my Hearthfire homes. When properly decorated (see third image) I think it is the perfect thing for a tired adventurer to come home to (for those of you who haven't seen these you can not appreciate from a static picture the writhing and wriggling that is going on). I have enclosed a second photo showing the name of the item as seen in HSH.

My problem is with the first image. As carefully as I place this tree it is simply too wide at the top. It will block one of the walkways (and if placed imperfectly can block them both). So, I was wondering if you could prune this tree back by a meter or two (only at the top). Or, duplicate the current one and make a new, narrower one. I would prefer the first solution personally since I wouldn't have to ask Musje to add or change anything but as they say in English, "beggars can't be choosers."

ScreenShot17.jpg

ScreenShot18.jpg

ScreenShot19.jpg

16 hours ago, Psalam said:

T.ara, I have another request for you with your next upgrade. I believe it is much simpler.

As you know Home Sweet Home has ZAP8+ functionality. I have become enamored of one particular item that I place in all my Hearthfire homes. When properly decorated (see third image) I think it is the perfect thing for a tired adventurer to come home to (for those of you who haven't seen these you can not appreciate from a static picture the writhing and wriggling that is going on). I have enclosed a second photo showing the name of the item as seen in HSH.

My problem is with the first image. As carefully as I place this tree it is simply too wide at the top. It will block one of the walkways (and if placed imperfectly can block them both). So, I was wondering if you could prune this tree back by a meter or two (only at the top). Or, duplicate the current one and make a new, narrower one. I would prefer the first solution personally since I wouldn't have to ask Musje to add or change anything but as they say in English, "beggars can't be choosers."

ScreenShot17.jpg

ScreenShot18.jpg

ScreenShot19.jpg

Hi, by the pics I can´t understand the interior so far...wouldn´t it be best to have a y-formed pole?...I think you like that animation more than the tree itself?

On 15.4.2018 at 11:46 PM, Aludinborn#1 said:

when are you going to post the new update? we've been waiting for quite some time.

Hello, that update will need a little time as I intend to implement some more stuff. I also found a strange error inside of the framework (coming with 7.0) that I like to quit, because I know that pack from version 6.22 and that old pack reacted different on some functions-but to be sure of that I need some time for some tests in comparison.

(Everything will be fine:-))

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hello, that update will need a little time as I intend to implement some more stuff. I also found a strange error inside of the framework (coming with 7.0) that I like to quit, because I know that pack from version 6.22 and that old pack reacted different on some functions-but to be sure of that I need some time for some tests in comparison.

That's quite alright, I assumed there may be a reason you were taking so long. Hope you fix that error, they're never good for a mod since they can mess a game up big time if they're bad enough. Can't wait for the new stuff for I'm impressed by what you've created so far; who knows, you just might create a few things that can rival Heretical Resources and Devious Devices at the rate you're going. They're good mods, but I think that the creators have run out of ideas for new items to put into them.

Thanks for all your feedback-I try what I can do...about haeretical-resources: that stuff doesn´t seems to be supported for longer time and maybe-maybe maybe....if I know what the mod author will intend to do in future...if that mod fades out, I´d like to take care for it´s content...

I think, THIS is the most HUGE furniture, that I ever have created...I´ll try to spend to this tree 8 different animations on 8 seats....but nothing is promissed ! as this is a TRY to create the most unique and biggest furniture- stuff ever:-) ..i´ll need some hours to trimm the animations to their suiting places...even the huge testcell suddenly got small-ggg..and outside it will be a "bondage-eyecatcher".

TESV 2018-04-18 17-25-57-04.jpg

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Actually, it is the tree that I like - I think it looks good in the Hearthfire home (as weird as it might seem people keep all sorts of plants indoors). As usual, thank you very much (Vielen Dank) for your consideration in this.

I think a pole would be too stark for this setting.

21 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Actually, it is the tree that I like - I think it looks good in the Hearthfire home (as weird as it might seem people keep all sorts of plants indoors). As usual, thank you very much (Vielen Dank) for your consideration in this.

I think a pole would be too stark for this setting.

I understood...(kein Problem)

-me I also like the trees because it´s something more unique to the overall gameplay and a perfect bd-fantasy...I´ll look what I can do.

4 animations are ready to be played-now follows the experiment:-))

TESV 2018-04-18 17-47-39-31.jpg

TESV 2018-04-18 17-53-25-93.jpg

TESV 2018-04-18 17-54-18-28.jpg

TESV 2018-04-18 17-58-16-24.jpg

TESV 2018-04-18 17-58-24-85.jpg

Just wanted to thank you for all your amazing work t.ara. I have paused playing Skyrim for about a year and came back now and was almost struck in awe when walking through the testzone. So much great new bondage content. Just keep up the great work as long as it is fun for you :smile:

4 hours ago, xboronx said:

Just wanted to thank you for all your amazing work t.ara. I have paused playing Skyrim for about a year and came back now and was almost struck in awe when walking through the testzone. So much great new bondage content. Just keep up the great work as long as it is fun for you :smile:

Hello xboronx..when I began here I may have seen your loversLab´s presence so far I can remember-and as usual: thank you for your nice words, hope you will enjoy skyrim again and take advance of this resource-maybe you can use it to create new locations...

I do not see anybody creating any new locations with this stuff as it seems to be very easy-maybe I´m wrong and the most people don´t mod themselves and are not confirm with creation-kit- it´s a pity!