Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

4 hours ago, Dunkmacia said:

Yep I'ts Unchecked. Maybe It's because I don't use any custom skeleton. I't was not a requirement but Idk. Could it be the problem?

I just updated FNIS from 7.0 XXL to 7.2 XXL - thank you, was not aware, there was an update - ticked this SSE compatibility check box and received no error. Not on one of the many animations, I am using - over 11000. But usually, I am running FNIS without this option. I also found FNIS a lot slower with this option.

I am running FNIS from NMM 0.63.19.

Just for your information.

After installing ZAP 8.0 all new furniture that I use, my char plays streched out pose (NOT A T-POSE), all the old furniture that was in original ZAP like 6.11 and older plays correct animations. What do I do now?

I did run FNIS.

Like this buried animation doesn't look like buried at all.

skyrim animation.jpg

2 hours ago, mabuse786 said:

I just updated FNIS from 7.0 XXL to 7.2 XXL - thank you, was not aware, there was an update - ticked this SSE compatibility check box and received no error. Not on one of the many animations, I am using - over 11000. But usually, I am running FNIS without this option. I also found FNIS a lot slower with this option.

there might be an error with the newest dd-files and FNIS (even with the XXL-version), when the amount of animations inside FNIS is over 11000... (run into this problem with win10 AND win7 and MO)... reducing the animations unter 10000 is flawless... maybe it is only my configuration... but it is a workaround with strange behaviour... SL AnimLoader is capped to 500 animations human/creature each, so it might be ok to reduce animations anyway

2 hours ago, mabuse786 said:

Same version of FNIS, of NMM. I don't understand what's wrong. Well. I guess I'll keep trying.

43 minutes ago, mendanto said:

After installing ZAP 8.0 all new furniture that I use, my char plays streched out pose (NOT A T-POSE), all the old furniture that was in original ZAP like 6.11 and older plays correct animations. What do I do now?

I did run FNIS.

Like this buried animation doesn't look like buried at all.

skyrim animation.jpg

easy:

deinstall EVERYTHING inside the zap-area (1)  by the nmm or mo, and then (2) quit the rest manually...for sure the old behavior file is not being overwritten - so all old things keep on working like usually. DELETE the behavior-file(s) and the animation folder and then install the new pack....this mod organizer(s) have to be handled very much with patience....and then: happy gameplay:-)

Just had some ideas for new furniture:

Spider cocoon/egg sack: I know ZAZ already contains assets related to spiders, but I find those teasingly insufficient, particularly inasmuch as I've never found a way to toy with the spooling and hanging mechanics to mys satisfaction. One aspect in particular sticks out, the wasted opportunities associated with the egg sacs, both the split ones (the ones you can get spider eggs from) and the unsplit, spheroid static meshes found in nests. Some of my favorite pieces in this version (bondage bags, torture barrels, doghouses, gibbet micros, certain other gibbets, certain wall shackle mounts, chandeliers, wagon wheels, etc.) seem like they already employ animations that would work well with some kind of spider pod, either fully enclosing or with head/other extremities strategically sticking out (preferably with struggling idles/sex animations). Less intensively, webbing shackles seem like they would work extremely well using the X Cross animation frameworks, perhaps with miniaturized globs of silk in place of shackles and/or against an orb weaver backing. Hell, why not make spidersilk thread and/or glob bondage ropes/shibari/gags/hoods? And back to the cocoon already bundled, what about expanding on mounting options, like say using ceiling mounting with tall gibbet/gallows animations (and perhaps some mild struggling?), getting stuck to a wall at a funky angle, or suspension bondage (perhaps with even thicker silk)? And it is on this latter point that I shall segue into...

Hammocks: Hammocks strike me not only as an interesting furniture choices on their own, but present multiple options in terms of bondage. In addition to using a hammock normally/whole bound, a sub itself can serve as the hammock/part of one, either suspended via ropes/chains/webs, or zipped/sewn/webbed into an actual hammock that others can lie on/tease.

Bondage bags: Absolutely love these things, but would also like variants that have the head sticking out the top/hanging out the bottom. Maybe also some that swing a bit more, or can be raised and lowered like the gibbet elevators.

Sleeping in bondage: There is another aspect to bondage beyond sex. Often, I use bondage simply to relax, and frequently find myself dozing off in the process. I keep finding it annoying that one can't sleep in the many wonderful pieces of equipment in this pack, especially given how many seem predisposed to such a thing (e.g. glass coffin, vampire coffin, iron maiden, floor prison, bondage bag, buried, racks, certain pillories, roasting spit, etc.). The option to rest or sleep in certain furniture bindings seems extremely viable, perhaps something that operates similar to/integrates Sleep Anywhere. Integration with the latter seems like it might add some other fun options in terms of putting your character to sleep and watching them as time passes.

Chaurus chrysali: When I first saw those in Blackreach, my first thought was "Those look like they'd make for some comfortable beds/bondage pods." In keeping with the biohazardous aspect, I'm thinking something that combines the furo tub with the glass coffin, specifically giving the chrysalis a 'window' of translucent tergites on its upper surfaces that allows one to view the sub inside.

Nails: I think nail crucifixion could be expanded to other forms of mounting or shackles. Perhaps even a proper iron maiden, a la the Nightmother's coffin with spikes inside (God, this modding community has shown me things I never thought I had in me XD)

Trophy head: a combination of pillory, posture collar, and kennel/body cage. Sticks through a wall such that the sub's head looks as though it is mounted like a trophy (gag optional), while the rest of their body is laid out lengthwise in a raised body cage or coffin on the other side of the wall. Might be best to integrate such mountings with a hidden room/doorway unlocked with some sort of mechanism. Alternately, simply stick their body through the wall for non-partition walls.

More vertical wall jails/coffins: I've tried to rotate them with Jaxon's plugin, but the animation won't align properly with the corresponding item.

Mushrooms: Similar to those observed in Solstheim/Brackreach, operate on similar principles to torture wheels. May give appearance of engulfing the sub. Variants based on mushrooms available in game (whitecap, Namira's rot, imp stool, etc.)?

Dwarven metal materials: as someone currently toying with Dwemer cyborg plugins and the Clockwork Castle (currently being decorated with items from this mod), I am somewhat confused that this most obvious of working materials isn't among the many palette-swap options :tongue: The frames surrounding Dwarven centurions also seem like fruitful starting points for bondage frames of some kind.

Bondage pots: there are a number of large pots in the vanilla game (clay, dwarven metal, etc.) that already look ideal for bondage, in similar fashion to the torture barrels with the heads sticking out through the aperture. I propose making altered versions of them, with special emphasis on whose where the mouth/spout of the pot is too small to allow anything bigger than the neck to enter). Extra points for some sort of botanical gag in the sub's mouth.

Things that need fixing

Iron kennel: I can't recall the name for it at the moment, but there is a an extremely cramped iron kennel in the pack that looks like one should be able to fit inside it, but I am unable to fit inside or activate anything but the cage's door. As someone who likes the idea of a sub forced inside with their limbs folded under them/hogtied, I am thoroughly irked that this device is unusable.

Cage/coffin door/mechanism alignment: there a quite a few things in the latest version of ZAZ that contain doors, but it makes placing them a pain when you have to line up the different pieces with surgical precision (especially without the Jaxon plugin). Is there a way to streamline this process, perhaps something that 'magnetizes' door hinges to certain parts of another object when spawning/placing them?

Placeable magic candles: Love the ones you have in the one room of the test zone, but they have proven extremely annoying to copy and place. Could you perhaps change the names of the assets to something other than "Static Object:X?"

PS: And just for the hell of it, a spider cocoon suit that allows one to do Hogtie Hell without clipping :tongue:

On 3/17/2018 at 11:13 AM, Dunkmacia said:

Yep I'ts Unchecked. Maybe It's because I don't use any custom skeleton. I't was not a requirement but Idk. Could it be the problem?

Yes, using the vanilla skeleton probably is the problem. The ONLY skeleton you should be using is the XPMSE skeleton as it is the only one that has all the right bones used by all the animations here and no excess bones which have been noted as causing frame rate slowdowns.

Make sure you run FNIS again after installing XPMSE and check the "Skeleton Arm Fix" option in the FNIS Patches.

19 hours ago, HermausMoron said:

Just had some ideas for new furniture:

Spider cocoon/egg sack: I know ZAZ already contains assets related to spiders, but I find those teasingly insufficient, particularly inasmuch as I've never found a way to toy with the spooling and hanging mechanics to mys satisfaction. One aspect in particular sticks out, the wasted opportunities associated with the egg sacs, both the split ones (the ones you can get spider eggs from) and the unsplit, spheroid static meshes found in nests. Some of my favorite pieces in this version (bondage bags, torture barrels, doghouses, gibbet micros, certain other gibbets, certain wall shackle mounts, chandeliers, wagon wheels, etc.) seem like they already employ animations that would work well with some kind of spider pod, either fully enclosing or with head/other extremities strategically sticking out (preferably with struggling idles/sex animations). Less intensively, webbing shackles seem like they would work extremely well using the X Cross animation frameworks, perhaps with miniaturized globs of silk in place of shackles and/or against an orb weaver backing. Hell, why not make spidersilk thread and/or glob bondage ropes/shibari/gags/hoods? And back to the cocoon already bundled, what about expanding on mounting options, like say using ceiling mounting with tall gibbet/gallows animations (and perhaps some mild struggling?), getting stuck to a wall at a funky angle, or suspension bondage (perhaps with even thicker silk)? And it is on this latter point that I shall segue into...

Hammocks: Hammocks strike me not only as an interesting furniture choices on their own, but present multiple options in terms of bondage. In addition to using a hammock normally/whole bound, a sub itself can serve as the hammock/part of one, either suspended via ropes/chains/webs, or zipped/sewn/webbed into an actual hammock that others can lie on/tease.

Bondage bags: Absolutely love these things, but would also like variants that have the head sticking out the top/hanging out the bottom. Maybe also some that swing a bit more, or can be raised and lowered like the gibbet elevators.

Sleeping in bondage: There is another aspect to bondage beyond sex. Often, I use bondage simply to relax, and frequently find myself dozing off in the process. I keep finding it annoying that one can't sleep in the many wonderful pieces of equipment in this pack, especially given how many seem predisposed to such a thing (e.g. glass coffin, vampire coffin, iron maiden, floor prison, bondage bag, buried, racks, certain pillories, roasting spit, etc.). The option to rest or sleep in certain furniture bindings seems extremely viable, perhaps something that operates similar to/integrates Sleep Anywhere. Integration with the latter seems like it might add some other fun options in terms of putting your character to sleep and watching them as time passes.

Chaurus chrysali: When I first saw those in Blackreach, my first thought was "Those look like they'd make for some comfortable beds/bondage pods." In keeping with the biohazardous aspect, I'm thinking something that combines the furo tub with the glass coffin, specifically giving the chrysalis a 'window' of translucent tergites on its upper surfaces that allows one to view the sub inside.

Nails: I think nail crucifixion could be expanded to other forms of mounting or shackles. Perhaps even a proper iron maiden, a la the Nightmother's coffin with spikes inside (God, this modding community has shown me things I never thought I had in me XD)

Trophy head: a combination of pillory, posture collar, and kennel/body cage. Sticks through a wall such that the sub's head looks as though it is mounted like a trophy (gag optional), while the rest of their body is laid out lengthwise in a raised body cage or coffin on the other side of the wall. Might be best to integrate such mountings with a hidden room/doorway unlocked with some sort of mechanism. Alternately, simply stick their body through the wall for non-partition walls.

More vertical wall jails/coffins: I've tried to rotate them with Jaxon's plugin, but the animation won't align properly with the corresponding item.

Mushrooms: Similar to those observed in Solstheim/Brackreach, operate on similar principles to torture wheels. May give appearance of engulfing the sub. Variants based on mushrooms available in game (whitecap, Namira's rot, imp stool, etc.)?

Dwarven metal materials: as someone currently toying with Dwemer cyborg plugins and the Clockwork Castle (currently being decorated with items from this mod), I am somewhat confused that this most obvious of working materials isn't among the many palette-swap options :tongue: The frames surrounding Dwarven centurions also seem like fruitful starting points for bondage frames of some kind.

Bondage pots: there are a number of large pots in the vanilla game (clay, dwarven metal, etc.) that already look ideal for bondage, in similar fashion to the torture barrels with the heads sticking out through the aperture. I propose making altered versions of them, with special emphasis on whose where the mouth/spout of the pot is too small to allow anything bigger than the neck to enter). Extra points for some sort of botanical gag in the sub's mouth.

Things that need fixing

Iron kennel: I can't recall the name for it at the moment, but there is a an extremely cramped iron kennel in the pack that looks like one should be able to fit inside it, but I am unable to fit inside or activate anything but the cage's door. As someone who likes the idea of a sub forced inside with their limbs folded under them/hogtied, I am thoroughly irked that this device is unusable.

Cage/coffin door/mechanism alignment: there a quite a few things in the latest version of ZAZ that contain doors, but it makes placing them a pain when you have to line up the different pieces with surgical precision (especially without the Jaxon plugin). Is there a way to streamline this process, perhaps something that 'magnetizes' door hinges to certain parts of another object when spawning/placing them?

Placeable magic candles: Love the ones you have in the one room of the test zone, but they have proven extremely annoying to copy and place. Could you perhaps change the names of the assets to something other than "Static Object:X?"

PS: And just for the hell of it, a spider cocoon suit that allows one to do Hogtie Hell without clipping :tongue:

Hi and thanks for the lot of suggestions and ideas,

but!....

I hate spider-stuff and I don´t have any relation to it. Zap-spider stuff is more experimental then really useful-I think, that it´s not nessessary to subscribe every aspect of the game with suiting stuff. If there´s an interessent of creating such toys, I can put it into the pack, but I am lazy and without DRIVE to create such spider-add-ons.

Other stuff as here has been described is often very difficult to be created technically, even the vertically sleeping IS NOT POSSIBLE at same time combined with the BDSM furnitures. This of my creations has been a big luck to be working side by side and to find it has been a lucky circumstance too. IF YOU CAN LET ME HAVE ACCESS TO THE VANILLA ANIMATION SYSTEM, IT WOULD CHANGE THE ENTIRELY RULES TO MOD SKYRIM, NO QUESTION. MAYBE I CAN DO THAT IN FUTURE. SAME FOR 3DSMAX NIF-file EXPORT. As long I have to fiddle around with nifscope (which is a perfect tool btw.) things take LONG time and lot of stuff CAN´T be realized.

CAGE door alignment problems came from the time, when I was exchanging the existing door-meshes with the gibbet-ones, so that I could reach to get working doors inside of the gameplay. THE GIBBET WITH DOORS WERE A BIG STEP AHEAD IN MODDING CAGES OF SKYRIM....I don´t know if they have been created before my time, -I think not. Their door-sound is also depending on a havok-based animation and this exactly can´t be created! I want to explain here, how much I have been shocked, how difficult it has been, to create such a stuff. At least the gibbet lifts:....it´s extremly HARD to create such a stuff without a suiting nif-exporter...it´s try and error (with lot of afternoons with CTDs) and taking some week of work.

The doors will stay as they are and if you learn to use CK (creation-kit), it´s a job of some minutes, to get the doors suiting inside their cages.

The CRAWLING CAGE IS a deco for now only (you told it perhaps the iron-kennel)....THIS cage is for the future, if I maybe can find a way to get the character´s collision suiting to the direction of the body while crawling...,the cage should be accessible then. It´s not crapped, it´s suiting exactly to the collision of the body!

Jaxon´s positioner and all positioners are a barely a bad sollution to replace the work of the creation kit. You don´t have any possibility to edit the very important NAVMESH and it´s result is, that your npcs will collidate sometimes with stuff and questmods will collaps. Because of that, I don´t see a reason to support them-sorry - but it´s (positioners) a definitly no go  beside my way of modding and playing skyrim. 

I don´t like also the dwemer´s stuff, as I  think that it´s fairly not well suiting to the game - so I don´t use it´s contence for zap. But if wanted, you can of course create some stuff that you would like to see. Anyway I don´t think that it´s suiting to the game.

Vertical coffin (s) I can create in about 2 minutes inside of 3dsmax, but can you make them work inside the game???...The glas coffin is an extraordinary LUCK to have, even in this beautiful glas-texture (that has been changed for some weeks until I had such a suiting setting of parameters, that looks out GREAT inside the game). The furniture function with the opening and closing top is a little MASTERPIECE and I can´t repeat it anymore without a suiting exporter: it was also a "lucky serendipity" to get that working, same way like the gibbet-lifts.

The candle´s names with stay as is, because it´s the usual way of signing up the static meshes of zap and because they can imediatly now be used inside of existing mods. Existing material´s names will not be changed anymore!...there are of course some strange names resisting, but also ZaZ named lot of stuff very strange in the past.

Nail cruxification/impaling.... is been offered extraordinary, because of whippin´girl´s stuff been rescued here inside the pack: I personally don´t play those furniture because it´s not also my taste.

You can´t  rotate existing furnitures and await correct funcionallity, as their suiting animations will participate only in the created angle-alignment. This is a mistake in understanding the game-mechanics.

Hammocks could find their way into the pack as I think it´s a nice idea !! But this has to be tested. And therefore have to be created suiting tree-meshes-it´s quite not existing ingame if it should be one furniture (you need a COLLISION and something, that shows the gamer: this trees will OFFER this furniture....best here: ready and empty hammock and then the suiting animation with same hammock....

6 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

So first ZAP update and then BMISP update? miss BMISP so much :frown:

I´m afraid to properly sweep the stuff again together for the BMISP. This mod is spread around my installation and I am testing some technically stuff inside it...for now I can not create a working and proper file for it. I changed again so many things again....some areas are now again deleted and exchanged again. Maybe in 2 weeks or maybe a month, okay?

And the nonsence with the added npcs....maybe better to delete them to stay away from this cbbe/uunp-versions-chaos-and hair chaos, but I personally want to keep them...there´s an own crime faction !!!

48 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Hi and thanks for the lot of suggestions and ideas,

but!....

I hate spider-stuff and I don´t have any relation to it. Zap-spider stuff is more experimental then really useful-I think, that it´s not nessessary to subscribe every aspect of the game with suiting stuff. If there´s an interessent of creating such toys, I can put it into the pack, but I am lazy and without DRIVE to create such spider-add-ons.

I understand. It is fairly niche, though the subject seems to lend itself to some sort of ZAZ add-on. Perhaps I should take this up with the Arachnophobia modders, instead.

Other stuff as here has been described is often very difficult to be created technically, even the vertically sleeping IS NOT POSSIBLE at same time combined with the BDSM furnitures. This of my creations has been a big luck to be working side by side and to find it has been a lucky circumstance too. IF YOU CAN LET ME HAVE ACCESS TO THE VANILLA ANIMATION SYSTEM, IT WOULD CHANGE THE ENTIRELY RULES TO MOD SKYRIM, NO QUESTION. MAYBE I CAN DO THAT IN FUTURE. SAME FOR 3DSMAX NIF-file EXPORT. As long I have to fiddle around with nifscope (which is a perfect tool btw.) things take LONG time and lot of stuff CAN´T be realized.

CAGE door alignment problems came from the time, when I was exchanging the existing door-meshes with the gibbet-ones, so that I could reach to get working doors inside of the gameplay. THE GIBBET WITH DOORS WERE A BIG STEP AHEAD IN MODDING CAGES OF SKYRIM....I don´t know if they have been created before my time, -I think not. Their door-sound is also depending on a havok-based animation and this exactly can´t be created! I want to explain here, how much I have been shocked, how difficult it has been, to create such a stuff. At least the gibbet lifts:....it´s extremly HARD to create such a stuff without a suiting nif-exporter...it´s try and error (with lot of afternoons with CTDs) and taking some week of work.

The doors will stay as they are and if you learn to use CK (creation-kit), it´s a job of some minutes, to get the doors suiting inside their cages.

Okay, I was definitely not expecting such a vehement response. It appears I hit some sort of nerve, which was not my intention. Make no mistake, I appreciate what you've done, and your response has given me an even greater appreciation of the work you've put into this project. As I've never worked with the Creation Kit before, I didn't realize just how troublesome the process is. Please forgive my ignorance.

As for sleeping in equipment, I thought something akin to sleeping in Dawnguard vampire coffins would be possible. In any case, I defer to your expertise on this matter.

The CRAWLING CAGE IS a deco for now only (you told it perhaps the iron-kennel)....THIS cage is for the future, if I maybe can find a way to get the character´s collision suiting to the direction of the body while crawling...,the cage should be accessible then. It´s not crapped, it´s suiting exactly to the collision of the body!

I half-expected as much. Thanks for clarifying.

Jaxon´s positioner and all positioners are a barely a bad sollution to replace the work of the creation kit. You don´t have any possibility to edit the very important NAVMESH and it´s result is, that your npcs will collidate sometimes with stuff and questmods will collaps. Because of that, I don´t see a reason to support them-sorry - but it´s (positioners) a definitly no go  beside my way of modding and playing skyrim. 

Good to know. Up to this point, I've mostly been relying on the Jaxon positioner and console commands to place these things. That also goes a long way towards explaining why NPCs seem so reluctant to interact with these furniture.

I don´t like also the dwemer´s stuff, as I  think that it´s fairly not well suiting to the game - so I don´t use it´s contence for zap. But if wanted, you can of course create some stuff that you would like to see. Anyway I don´t think that it´s suiting to the game.

LOL I think the presence of Dwemer ruins would tend to disagree with you, but your point is well taken.

Vertical coffin (s) I can create in about 2 minutes inside of 3dsmax, but can you make them work inside the game???...The glas coffin is an extraordinary LUCK to have, even in this beautiful glas-texture (that has been changed for some weeks until I had such a suiting setting of parameters, that looks out GREAT inside the game). The furniture function with the opening and closing top is a little MASTERPIECE and I can´t repeat it anymore without a suiting exporter: it was also a "lucky serendipity" to get that working, same way like the gibbet-lifts.

Oh, believe me, I'm not knocking the glass coffins. Those are easily some of my favorite assets from this mod, and all it takes is a glance to understand a LOT of work has gone into them already.

The candle´s names with stay as is, because it´s the usual way of signing up the static meshes of zap and because they can imediatly now be used inside of existing mods. Existing material´s names will not be changed anymore!...there are of course some strange names resisting, but also ZaZ named lot of stuff very strange in the past.

Sorry again. I was just wondering.

Nail cruxification/impaling.... is been offered extraordinary, because of whippin´girl´s stuff been rescued here inside the pack: I personally don´t play those furniture because it´s not also my taste.

Fair enough. Not normally to my tastes either, but in light of all the slight permutations already included, this struck me as a viable variant for inclusion.

You can´t  rotate existing furnitures and await correct funcionallity, as their suiting animations will participate only in the created angle-alignment. This is a mistake in understanding the game-mechanics.

A point that has been firmly hammered in by now XD

Hammocks could find their way into the pack as I think it´s a nice idea !! But this has to be tested. And therefore have to be created suiting tree-meshes-it´s quite not existing ingame if it should be one furniture (you need a COLLISION and something, that shows the gamer: this trees will OFFER this furniture....best here: ready and empty hammock and then the suiting animation with same hammock....

Glad to hear at least one aspect of my spit-balling didn't annoy you :smile:

43 minutes ago, HermausMoron said:

I understand. It is fairly niche, though the subject seems to lend itself to some sort of ZAZ add-on. Perhaps I should take this up with the Arachnophobia modders, instead.

Okay, I was definitely not expecting such a vehement response. It appears I hit some sort of nerve, which was not my intention. Make no mistake, I appreciate what you've done, and your response has given me an even greater appreciation of the work you've put into this project. As I've never worked with the Creation Kit before, I didn't realize just how troublesome the process is. Please forgive my ignorance.

As for sleeping in equipment, I thought something akin to sleeping in Dawnguard vampire coffins would be possible. In any case, I defer to your expertise on this matter.

I half-expected as much. Thanks for clarifying.

Good to know. Up to this point, I've mostly been relying on the Jaxon positioner and console commands to place these things. That also goes a long way towards explaining why NPCs seem so reluctant to interact with these furniture.

LOL I think the presence of Dwemer ruins would tend to disagree with you, but your point is well taken.

Oh, believe me, I'm not knocking the glass coffins. Those are easily some of my favorite assets from this mod, and all it takes is a glance to understand a LOT of work has gone into them already.

Sorry again. I was just wondering.

Fair enough. Not normally to my tastes either, but in light of all the slight permutations already included, this struck me as a viable variant for inclusion.

A point that has been firmly hammered in by now XD

Glad to hear at least one aspect of my spit-balling didn't annoy you :smile:

.........but don´t worry, I´ll keep some things in mind and maybe I change my mind about some things in future, thanks again for such a long feedback...it´s nice to give me some hints about the stuff...I´ll for example renew some rope-stuff  that is not looking too well, as now I have a better possibility to do it create it more better....much more better:-)-and same could happen with different stuff also in future...but that wil also take time and must be done in that moment, if I like to do it....;-))

And you get this german: "HÄNGEMATTE" as furniture, also for relaxing:-))

thanks for your time and reply:-))

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

I´m afraid to properly sweep the stuff again together for the BMISP. This mod is spread around my installation and I am testing some technically stuff inside it...for now I can not create a working and proper file for it. I changed again so many things again....some areas are now again deleted and exchanged again. Maybe in 2 weeks or maybe a month, okay?

And the nonsence with the added npcs....maybe better to delete them to stay away from this cbbe/uunp-versions-chaos-and hair chaos, but I personally want to keep them...there´s an own crime faction !!!

I mean i dont really care about NPC, mod works great with Devious Framework (DFW) for me its can be even without any changes just update for ZAP 8 plus compatibility 

i guess you can release 2 versions with and without npc's

16 hours ago, Evilynn said:

@t.ara Do you have any plans to support a SE version?

With SkyrimVR for the PC coming out, I actually have SE on my radar now.

Edit:

Oh, look what I found!  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93745-zaz-animation-pack-80-plus-for-skyrim-se/

Hello Evilynn:-)

I will not jump over to SE.

-no more steam game: skyrim I have also bought as a "green-pepper"-edition which has been steam-free!

-the creation kit of skyrim se will provide more troubles and "bugs" and some functions are simply not available like in the 32bit version (maybe an older info)

-no compatible nif-file creation is possible and  nifscope is not supporting all the functions for se-files  so far (i´m simply NOT willed to always CONVERT working things into SE !!!!!)

-all mods that got converted over to SE do not use more detailed graphics and don´t take advance of the new graphics-possibilities, so it´s the same as we see inside of skyrim

-I don´t like the way, how the npc´s look like (barbie-faces), replacing them with the skyrim stuff is same like above, to play with the old game...

-different folder(s) for the scripts!

-skyrim with enb is more nice looking that the se version

-SKSE development of SE seems not to be at the same stage, like skyrim is with SKSE

-the last question is, if skyrim SE has to handle the same amount of mods, if the game engine is strong enough, to "carry" such a huge add ons on it´s shoulders too!!??...skyrim 32bit has enough headroom and place for A LOT of stuff and the optimize functions are so much rich, that this game is an open game without any limits (thanks to the high-tech-computing of our times!)...

A high detailed graphic - engine, like SE now has (if so!), will of course show me a bad looking texture much more bad, than inside of skyrim...this higher resolution must be feeded therefore with suiting NEW textures and their suiting game engine to look more better.***

Skyrim has really a wonderful near-distance-texture-resolution engine and so much to offer for modders. The distance view is crappy sometimes, but I respect that because I don´t like to have shuttering pics...the options for the distant-view can of course be changed.

All this comments are only my personal impression(s) and maybe my old eyes are not any more perfect at all:-)):classic_smile:

***after carefully comparing both versions, i have to say that skyrim (old one!) has more sharper distance contrasts (you can look into the more far distance), what is making to show up crappy distance lod meshes more exactly-skyrim se is instead cleverly "milking off" the distance inside of fog and unsharp washed out textures, cloudy and foggy bathroom athmo, so that you can´t see those crappy stuff anymore-nice trick! Concerning the near textures, I also feel no more improvement, the water is inside of se really more bad and also got a "washing-contrasts-away-filter"*****...Se got added stuff/clutter around the ways and streets and paths, so that it looks more "pretty", but the textures I can´t call more better. And if skyrim is modded with a perfect ENB: Every enb can take care to diffuse away distance and power up the colors and reflections of objects, lot of mods can simply add some clutter onto the ways and around all areas - 4k is also no problem, if wanted...but: the framerate is more constant inside of skyrim se-but!!... I do need not more than 40-60 to play the game relaxed, my eyes don´t recognize a "shuttering pic" or any nonsense within the old rim. That parameter is not even interesting to me.  If mods are clever arranged, they will not cause framerate drops at all...

I personally like the clear and clean HQ graphic-quality of skyrim (that´s why I personally love this game so much) ..,much more than those one, who is coming with SE (it´s simply not the same game anymore, it´s not).

*****so please never use the "clouds-away" shout inside of SE:-))

19 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

I mean i dont really care about NPC, mod works great with Devious Framework (DFW) for me its can be even without any changes just update for ZAP 8 plus compatibility 

i guess you can release 2 versions with and without npc's

Hi, no...let me make one version for cbbe/and uunp only...it´s enough stres to offer the cbbe and uunp version always:-))

I need only little time:-)

I would like some help it seems that, either im doing something wrong or something is wrong with my install. I cant seem to get any of the furniture objects to work cross/milk machine/etc. Anytime i attempt to use anything all that occurs is my character stands still for a second then nothing. Did i do something wrong?

12 hours ago, t.ara said:

summon :smiley:

Hey T.ara,

I wanted to ask if you could add the following to Zap:

A spell that is called "Whip Player" 

If cast on an NPC, the target NPC will automatically start to whip the player character and follow the PC and whip and whip and whip.

The spell should be able to be cast on several NPC.

If hit again by the same spell, the effect vanishes (or add another spell that stops the effect).

Additionally there could be another spell that makes the target NPC whip the nearest other NPC... 

This would be a nice addition to your furniture.

I could lock some girls in furniture and then "recruit" some NPC to whip them nonstop.

And I could get a crowd of NPC to whip my character while they are locked in furniture or have sex.

I know, devious framework seems to try something like that, but its not working at all -> is boring like hell :frown:

Could you do something like that? 

Having an odd problem with either the 'zbfharness' or the 'zbfcollarharness01', the collar does not show.  I looked at the esm and the armor part, zbfCollarHarness01AA is attempting to use the harnessCollar_1.nif however I could not find such a nif the devious/devices/ folder.  There is, however, a harnessCollar_go.nif.   So I experimented with making a simple patch esp that changed that one part to point at the _go.nif.  This made the collar visible, however, its not around the NPC's neck.  Instead the collar is on the ground between her feet and moves around with her (it is equipped).  Any ideas?

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Having an odd problem with either the 'zbfharness' or the 'zbfcollarharness01', the collar does not show.  I looked at the esm and the armor part, zbfCollarHarness01AA is attempting to use the harnessCollar_1.nif however I could not find such a nif the devious/devices/ folder.  There is, however, a harnessCollar_go.nif.   So I experimented with making a simple patch esp that changed that one part to point at the _go.nif.  This made the collar visible, however, its not around the NPC's neck.  Instead the collar is on the ground between her feet and moves around with her (it is equipped).  Any ideas?

A go.nif (or gnd.nif sometimes) is the ground object. It's what you see when the item is dropped or placed in the game world, and in the inventory menu. They aren't meant to be worn, so seeing it at your character's feet would be normal.

The devious items in ZAP require the meshes and textures from devious devices to show up. harnessCollar_1.nif should be installed with devious assets. It's possible it requires the devious meshes building with bodyslide to show, although most collars should be included without needing to do that. (The devious devices assets esm doesn't need to be installed if you don't want it, but the meshes and textures do for the ZAP versions to work.)

13 hours ago, galgat said:

I like this stuff, it looks very good, tested a lot of it in the ZBFTESTZONE.

Looking Good! t.ara

I am still getting this Error from Bodyslide, look at Image

zaz8.0 error.jpg

Hello GALGAT!!

please delete the BreastRopeExtreme.osp from the "slider-sets" folder. That´s it. 

THANK YOU !!!

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

Hey T.ara,

I wanted to ask if you could add the following to Zap:

A spell that is called "Whip Player" 

If cast on an NPC, the target NPC will automatically start to whip the player character and follow the PC and whip and whip and whip.

The spell should be able to be cast on several NPC.

If hit again by the same spell, the effect vanishes (or add another spell that stops the effect).

Additionally there could be another spell that makes the target NPC whip the nearest other NPC... 

This would be a nice addition to your furniture.

I could lock some girls in furniture and then "recruit" some NPC to whip them nonstop.

And I could get a crowd of NPC to whip my character while they are locked in furniture or have sex.

I know, devious framework seems to try something like that, but its not working at all -> is boring like hell :frown:

Could you do something like that? 

Hi NYMIRA...

isn´t something like that stuff for a quest-mod?...ZAP has a final AI whipping pack and a slave and dom system built-in...whipping is also ready to go if called correctly. I can offer a mod in future, that will be not so much penetrant like other mods and start some nice stuff by dialogues or by using furnitures and so on. My plan is a "lover-mod, a fully remake of a follwer pack, tuned to sexlab and zap - only with that both mods-nothing else (i have enough material inside the zap so far) - but for now I build up some cute locations. I don´t like to use spells and menu-functions. I prefer something more randomly and something by "dialogue" and a mod that is not too much crazy, things should come more smooth. Maybe also a quest to get a "boy/girlfriend" inside of skyrim - a relationship that will go more into BD than into SM....important is for me, that the mod will not become boring and that it has changing dialogues (the dialogue-part is the most important to do so) -maybe combined with a little adventures in skyrim (like the follower, but also MORE).

8 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

"SleepyJim" told what to do: please install the Devious Devices Assets (simply a "special-clothing- mod" with some "extras"), as zap is soft- dependent to that mod for exactly this 3 devices: HARNESS(with leather-collar), Leather-collar solo and the DDarmbinder (the black long modern one):  DDa ...and choose the correct body-type (cbbe/uunp)...this stuff comes with bodyslide support- so run bodyslide and bodyslide will add the stuff after installation to the folders, where zap is picking them off to put them into your inventory/into the game.

DDa and zap you should always use together....;-))

DDx/expansion  ,   DDi/integration is a massive different stuff and should be used with care.

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

"SleepyJim" told what to do: please install the Devious Devices Assets (simply a "special-clothing- mod" with some "extras"), as zap is soft- dependent to that mod for exactly this 3 devices: HARNESS(with leather-collar), Leather-collar solo and the DDarmbinder (the black long modern one):  DDa ...and choose the correct body-type (cbbe/uunp)...this stuff comes with bodyslide support- so run bodyslide and bodyslide will add the stuff after installation to the folders, where zap is picking them off to put them into your inventory/into the game.

DDa and zap you should always use together....;-))

DDx/expansion  ,   DDi/integration is a massive different stuff and should be used with care.

Not sure what happened.   I do have DDa and DDi installed.  I'd heard of people not seeing the body harness or other body slot stuff.  But my problem was just the opposite, the harness (and indeed corsets, etc.) all fit perfectly even over an NPC with a pregnant belly (maternity corsets... who knew!  LOL).  So, based on what you and SleepyJim posted I went back and re-downloaded DDa and re-installed, then ran Bodyslide again and tested just now.  Collar is there and all seems to be working fine.  Only thing I can figure is that somehow those base nifs got deleted, but I've no idea how that happened.  Anyway, thanks for the replies, that helped me get it sorted.