Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Just a quick note, and apologies in advance if I sound a pompous prat/BOF. :blush:

Credits.  It's customary, and just good etiquette for credit to be given to whom credit is due,  So:

- For my own part, there does seem to be some risk that the idea for the whole anal hook thing may be being inadvertently ascribed to me.  I can assure you that it was entirely an original thought of Nazzzgul666.  I merely passed it on (and am very very pleased to see it acted on so quickly and constructively!).  And as if I would ever take credit for anything so perverted...... :classic_angel:

- Some of the assets going into this hook, and some of the other current, and as yet 'unpublished' stuff, come from Heretic and other Resource Mods.  I know that's mentioned more than once in the thread, and that the ZAP8+ front page does make a good attempt at listing appropriate credits, but that is use of such a 'biggie' mod that it might be worth adding on the front page credits for completeness?  I'm sure it's probably just an oversight and, while I appreciate t.ara doesn't seem to mind other LL users using his content,  I hope he'll add that, and any other relevant credits, as soon as practicable

No offence intended to anyone.  It may just be that I'm as old as come from an era where doing that sort of thing 'mattered'  :smiley: 

On 2018/3/6 at 1:34 AM, t.ara said:

Hello!

uiiih!...if you intend to see the chains within the furniture....it won´t work how you like it to see: the havok chain we use (and the havok-path of zap and two newly created paths (that the zap-HDT stuff uses for now)) is only spending a ground collision as far I could understand. I am not able for now to create a HDT chain, that would be laying over a board like you can see on the pics: Instead-the chain would be hanging under the board, clipping with the legs. The nice girl on the pic can also put the hands off the holes and get some freedom with her hands under the board and I think she can free herself completly (if she wants to), as the "wrist-holes" are very big...the sticked side pole´s function I don´t understand....I think it´s also not nessessary to go into detail as I think that both pics are "posed" only...and this of mine opinion is also not important. In both situations, you can use the ankle chain for sure, but the hands and all stuff under the wrists will be ignored and clipped by all hanging chains.

In some month I can MAYBE create such a HDT chain with real collision (a chain that is forming to the all object´s collision)....in skyrim it is possible to create such chains (this would for sure open some new possibilities as I could build such a chain end with an anchor (heavy-metal-ball or a real pole...maybe!!!) - we do have a collision-chain in oblivion, which is a much more older game (but btw. with a fine game-mechanic!)....and that chain is reacting on all touches: floor, character and arms and all stuff, that has collision too. The question is here, if a HDT chain is able to carry a collision within the mesh-parts so far.

For the moment it´s too much for me...I have to learn it step by step. The past days opened some new "doors" and maybe this will continue:-))

p.s. this shown stuff is NO problem....as furniture or as offset (like other yokes/fiddles: standing-walking-running-hiding: in this position-a wrist hdt-chain is of course no problem, but will hang down under the board !!!)...I would choose much more narrow wrist- and neck holes for more "tight virtual restraints-feeling".

Hello and thank you for your reply!

What I want to mean is the wooden stuff in the pics only (not including the waist chains, which are used just because it is unable to make a wrist hole that tightly restrict the waist in ancient times, but in the game it could be easy, right?). If using the real life as reference, these stuff should be an offset stuff. But if you search the Internet, most of these pics are in the position like what shown in the pics, as the cangue would be very heavy (10~20 kilos). As a result, forcing to parade with cangue locked was a very common punishment for the prisoners. (There were lots of record saying that prisoner got died after a 6-hour parade with cangue locked...)

After all, I have to say I didn't expect such a quick reply. really.:classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hi,

i had given an answer to this colourful post some minutes before, but I took it away again, because I don´t like to go into details too much.

You have to interpretate my emoticons and you should go deep with those of my created not-verbal-expressions into a serious recherche, who created which stuff (it may help, if you look inside of the zap-folders and if you look at oblivion-contence). Sorry, but you began with this, not me.

I accept, that you want for every stuff (item, mods) to have the correct "gate-way" and you want to canalize things to become for all participants quite comfortable and well and fair, but in this case (with the contence of this post) I feel pain in my butt !

Nothing from this stuff is yet available for download, your post is made in the wrong time, has the wrong contence and maybe is put inside the wrong thread.

As Long I offer the stuff under: ZaZ-Animation-Pack , it´s petty everything ZaZ, and all this items ARE ZaZ ONLY. ****

As I said, no offence was intended.  As this all appeared in this thread - TBF, as you say, something which is certainly my fault - my assumption was that you would be including it in the next version of ZAP

In that case my bad!  I wish I spoke German(?) so I could explain that better!

So no need to worry about it. 

But, if your sense of humour remains still OK, - which it seems to be, as I really liked your joke about 'I feel pain in my butt !' - my main point was that the original idea for this toy wasn't mine and no one should be crediting that to me  LOL

Keep up your good work.  I shall make sure that my player regularly wears your collar and hook as a penance, when playing Virgin Marie's Scream like a Virgin :tongue:

:smiley:

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

As I said, no offence was intended.  As this all appeared in this thread - TBF, as you say, something which is certainly my fault - my assumption was that you would be including it in the next version of ZAP

In that case my bad!  I wish I spoke German(?) so I could explain that better!

So no need to worry about it. 

But, if your sense of humour remains still OK, - which it seems to be, as I really liked your joke about 'I feel pain in my butt !' - my main point was that the original idea for this toy wasn't mine and no one should be crediting that to me  LOL

Keep up your good work.  I shall make sure that my player regularly wears your collar and hook as a penance, when playing Virgin Marie's Scream like a Virgin :tongue:

:smiley:

...it´s NOT MY collar NOOOO !!!!....I did not create NEW cuffs, or collars to zap-not yet.

you can choose the zap simple collar (which has been picked by heretic for the HDT-stuff) or you can choose another 2 different ones...(both picked away from oblivion-but it both got massive changes)

It´s the secondary zap-collar (simple collar), that has been used later by heretic...so we called it here: "heretic´s collar" to have a correct item put to the chain (but I had to modify it, so that a chain could be hang on it onto the backside (zap-modded simple collar))...the extreme collar is coming like a LOT of stuff (inside of zap) from oblivion, but scaled to USEFUL dimensions and with some optical changes...this may help to understand, that a lot of stuff is formed and changed from time to time to fullfill new requirements for new applications.

...and I have not seen yet somebody getting credits for ideas....it´s a fair idea, but often things are told and later the authors use such ideas for their creations without to mention that...so far I have written into the overall zap credits:..."ALL other People, who did not be mentioned"..."but who also HELPED with IDEAS"..."to get such a rich and fine stuff together"....simply the community is participating on this mod.

And another fact is, that specially chains do use massive polygons but the oblivion-chains are quite well reduced and optimized, to spend the best between immersive virtual real chains and optimal optical quality - I want to say, that it´s ideal for the game to use this sort of chain. Other skyrim-chains do use alpha settings and are "faked" only (like the skyrim anchor-chain, statically only) and they are useless for a real HDT chain.  Other constructions  are using for normal more polygons and if you put lot of chains around, it could cause troubles for the gameplay.

Quick question:

Are ALL the new furnitures of Zap 8+ in the Zap Testing zone somewhere? I get the feeling that I am missing some... and the zone is huge and I just want to be sure I am not looking for stuff that is not even there.

Also: I think I did not find the anal hook with the chain from Maries Picture in the ZAP files via AddItemMenu... 

10 hours ago, t.ara said:

...it´s NOT MY collar NOOOO !!!!....I did not create NEW cuffs, or collars to zap-not yet.

you can choose the zap simple collar (which has been picked by heretic for the HDT-stuff) or you can choose another 2 different ones...(both picked away from oblivion-but it both got massive changes)

It´s the secondary zap-collar (simple collar), that has been used later by heretic...so we called it here: "heretic´s collar" to have a correct item put to the chain (but I had to modify it, so that a chain could be hang on it onto the backside (zap-modded simple collar))...the extreme collar is coming like a LOT of stuff (inside of zap) from oblivion, but scaled to USEFUL dimensions and with some optical changes...this may help to understand, that a lot of stuff is formed and changed from time to time to fullfill new requirements for new applications.

...and I have not seen yet somebody getting credits for ideas....it´s a fair idea, but often things are told and later the authors use such ideas for their creations without to mention that...so far I have written into the overall zap credits:..."ALL other People, who did not be mentioned"..."but who also HELPED with IDEAS"..."to get such a rich and fine stuff together"....simply the community is participating on this mod.

And another fact is, that specially chains do use massive polygons but the oblivion-chains are quite well reduced and optimized, to spend the best between immersive virtual real chains and optimal optical quality - I want to say, that it´s ideal for the game to use this sort of chain. Other skyrim-chains do use alpha settings and are "faked" only (like the skyrim anchor-chain, statically only) and they are useless for a real HDT chain.  Other constructions  are using for normal more polygons and if you put lot of chains around, it could cause troubles for the gameplay.

Thanks for the very clear reply.  Much appreciated

And I'm sure everyone just loves those chains! :smile:

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

TESV 2018-03-08 18-50-13-84.jpg

I dont think anyone would be running around with a thing like this around the neck.

Creeping would be the only imaginable movement style... if movement at all.. :tongue:

48 minutes ago, worik said:

I dont think anyone would be running around with a thing like this around the neck.

Creeping would be the only imaginable movement style... if movement at all.. :tongue:

...for real-you are right!!! - but my npc won against the dragons, so she´s very strong...and I did not set the parameters for this device: no running, feared face and all the most bad what zap is offering:-)

51 minutes ago, worik said:

Maybe I can exchange the stone with a wooden plate:-))  ...or offer both;-))

I've read all the suggestions and seen the pictures of the new material and i'm impressed by your work. you have a talent for manipulating the havok chains from Heretical Resources, do you think you can make the Ball & Chain so it connects to both ankle shackles and the chain connecting to the ball is in the middle for the short one or connect it to a second chain coming from the right ankle for the long one. If you can't, that's fine with me.

BallAndChain01.jpg

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hi,

this could be made easily, but heretic´s stuff is not allowed to be changed or used inside other mods!!! 

In future I will bring up things that will be more realistic...but for now it has been again a little "suite" again,...I am fairly modding a very much different stuff for now. I have experimentated also with havok-rope and longer chains...but this will be another update (in future)...but the chain and ball on one leg is quite realistic, isn´t it? -the ball in the middle would be not looking fine...I think heretic did it right. The havok-path of heretic is spending little to "light weighted chains"...but it´s of course a cute stuff without any comparable stuff so far...i did not install it, because lot of things are not in my taste and I don´t like them. Interesting has been the collar with chains and the ankle cuffs with balls. But their havok-path should be "remastered" or edited, as I found, that the chains are "turbo"-moving.

If heretic would like, I could take some things over to zap and then also experiment with some existing items that i like (to change)-but I am sure he doesn´t like that. We did not find any conversation in the past and now it´s not any more important as I will go my way myself:-))

Sometimes this HDT stuff is good for keping the work with bones and rigging alive, and it´s fun to see, when it is really working ingame!

It´s btw. much more better, to hang such a ball (if wanted in the middle), simply between the zap-chain, should be very easy...but a T-formed-chain has to have a different behavior then...it´s something for the future...:-)))

At least I have seen nit-files, that have contence, that can also be used very good for getting perfect effects for ropes, without the need of HDT-same for slow moving chains and clutter...and my experiments, to add a collision to existing chains, did not succeed and it causes CTDs....I can imagine, that the existing havoc-behavior-path is not suiting in that case...a collision-based chain could maybe be made also in future .

not a problem, it was just a suggestion. i look forward to the next update and i hope it comes out soon.  

hey I have another request if you don't mind, do you think you could make some Bitchsuits, more pet themed collars, dog and cat paw mittens and boots, and dog and cat like muzzles/gags with ears aswell like in these pics?

Spoiler

c55db9d03389b29faf814408942b270ddfd63a5585acc6b5f2a6d39d675d4ca9.jpg.jpg.29b0c3411e262c5b7a6be247b8434f6e.jpgc16174b05980622bc35efc534d3d9360.thumb.jpg.dc0eb6029f960ea1f18debb6163e39f8.jpgf1d6acd66010b1e8fda9d13d18edefe0.thumb.jpg.88ea22e4d58d4a6c1a9c57d495580988.jpg

5aa23c16f1fb5_s-l300(1).jpg.67e40b8df567adc6d6fa7c73cd2582a1.jpg

s-l300.jpg.26589d1ca92d88ddfed30d624c222509.jpg

aswell as any other Pet-Play BDSM stuff you can think of?

On 3/9/2018 at 8:50 AM, Ragnarock1234567 said:

hey I have another request if you don't mind, do you think you could make some Bitchsuits, more pet themed collars, dog and cat paw mittens and boots, and dog and cat like muzzles/gags with ears aswell like in these pics?

Reveal hidden contents

c55db9d03389b29faf814408942b270ddfd63a5585acc6b5f2a6d39d675d4ca9.jpg.jpg.29b0c3411e262c5b7a6be247b8434f6e.jpgc16174b05980622bc35efc534d3d9360.thumb.jpg.dc0eb6029f960ea1f18debb6163e39f8.jpgf1d6acd66010b1e8fda9d13d18edefe0.thumb.jpg.88ea22e4d58d4a6c1a9c57d495580988.jpg

5aa23c16f1fb5_s-l300(1).jpg.67e40b8df567adc6d6fa7c73cd2582a1.jpg

s-l300.jpg.26589d1ca92d88ddfed30d624c222509.jpg

Hello,

no, this is stuff for DDi/e...not for Zap. Sadly far away of my personal interest (animal/pet): I would not even do it for a huge amount of dollars !!

Please ask kimy (CursetLoot/DD) for something like that. After a small recherche: it is existing inside of DD4.

11 hours ago, worik said:

Better choice :classic_wink:

Like in that chinese themed picture

This device will stay but I will try to offer a wooden alternative!:-)

...much more realistic than to pull a whole carriage with a npc on it instead of a horse! :classic_biggrin:

13 hours ago, Aludinborn#1 said:

not a problem, it was just a suggestion. i look forward to the next update and i hope it comes out soon.  

I think you mean an update of the heretic resource - yes, that´s fine:-)...but I personally think it won´t come how you want it. And I don´t think that there will come another update of HR-that pack is perfect.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:
6 hours ago, Ragnarock1234567 said:

Hello,

no, this is stuff for DDi/e...not for Zap. Very complicated clothing-stuff!!!....And sadly far away of my personal interest (animal/pet): I would not even do it for a huge amount of dollars !!

Please ask kimy (CL) for something like that.

According to a post by Kimy, they are working on "a pet play suit w/ animations".

Source: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/?do=findComment&comment=2170104

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

I think you mean an update of the heretic resource - yes, that´s fine:-)...but I personally think it won´t come how you want it. And I don´t think that there will come another update of HR-that pack is perfect.

I meant Zaz  t.ara. your work is better than that mod at the moment.

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

...this is-I think not for comparison and wrong: Heretic picked stuff from zap and put in some new stuff as adds, and me, I do the same (for now). To bring such a mod (HR) out of zap is btw. very courageous, because clippings can´t be hindered without offsets or suiting animations. I´m only at the beginning to handle this sort of stuff-heretic has done a fully workflow and he created new havok-behavior-files "out of the box". I may be one day able to work more professional as I am looking very exactly for a suiting skyrim-exporter for my 3dsm-work. And I want also to add collision to the HDT, stuff, because it would open new possibilities. My tries to add collision to existing stuff failed by causing (CTDs)...maybe the CTD is caused because such capsule-parts have to be mentioned also inside of the havok-path somehow...I simply do not have any guide or info for this. I only know how to do it for oblivion...and there it´s no problem!!

-new cross pole, mill-stone and cart-wheel (I will create different animations again for each of them)

TESV 2018-03-09 19-48-12-06.jpg

TESV 2018-03-09 19-48-32-94.jpg

TESV 2018-03-09 19-50-48-78.jpg

well you know what they say; if it doesn't work the first time, try it again using a different way until you get it right. and you only fail if you give up. many discover that in the science and tech field, how many times do you think the creators of the internet failed before they succeeded. so don't give up just because it didn't work out like you expected.

8 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hello,

no, this is stuff for DDi/e...not for Zap. Very complicated clothing-stuff!!!....And sadly far away of my personal interest (animal/pet): I would not even do it for a huge amount of dollars !!

Please ask kimy (CursetLoot/DD) for something like that. After a small recherche: it is existing inside of DD4.

ok then thanks for replying 

Hello first I want to say that I really like what you are doing and thank you for your work. But I have one problem with the testroom wehn I enter coc zbftestzone into the console it teleprts me into nothing(I am just falling with no end). I have tried to reinstall the mod and skyrim both was useless.

3 hours ago, zimmerti said:

Hello first I want to say that I really like what you are doing and thank you for your work. But I have one problem with the testroom wehn I enter coc zbftestzone into the console it teleprts me into nothing(I am just falling with no end). I have tried to reinstall the mod and skyrim both was useless.

Hi,

simply move some pages back and you will find a sollution about DD4 and zap8(+)...DD4 is "dirty" - that´s not really perfect but you can solve the nonsence:-)

Sorry, ....I´m so much busy ............................

9 minutes ago, t.ara said:
3 hours ago, zimmerti said:

Hi,

simply move some pages back and you will find a sollution about DD4 and zap8(+)...DD4 is "dirty" - that´s not really perfect but you can solve the nonsence:-)

Sorry, ....I´m so much busy ............................

Looks like DD4.1* fixes that issue.

* Currently in public beta.