Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

I have the NMM  v. 0.61.23 (latest version that was working without nonsence)  never had problems - newer updates from NMM I did never allow to be installed.

Sorry, but sometimes I like to stay on a version and I have my reasons not to go forward. I have no idea, why the common installation pathes suddenly  crap.

Yes sometimes, it is not good to use the latest version. However, ZAP 8.0 worked for me with the last official version of NMM 0.63.14 on Nexusmods home page. And it also worked - after a complete re-install - with 0.63.19. If you are not able to install it, then it must be something different.

BTW you know, that you have to download this from Mega and that the data you download here is only a link? But, I guess you are aware of this...:smiley: Tacelam...

I'm having an issue that I think I had before with Zap 7 and now 8+, in which Maria Eden masters do not whip the player character when she gets onto an appropriate cross or wheel. Instead the master will begin the scene, then walk away, sometimes all the way across the cell, and draw their whip and stand there shuffling their feet.

Before, I had to roll back to Zap 6.11 to resolve the issue. Since so many mods now require Zap 7 or 8, this does not seem like an option anymore.

Has anyone encountered this? Is there any fix?

So, is there a way for a player and their follower, without another mod, to start using any of the following at the same time?

There's a single bed in zbftestzone with sub&dom in the title, but every angle I try to use it the player and follower both only ever sleep in it. No other animation seems to happen. Can't tell follower to 'sit' in it without them leaving the second I stop telling them, so I can't try double using.

There's a 'bracket' with the same sub&dom text that connects high in the air to a pole or wall, its just a metal loop to tie the hands/arms of an NPC in position with their back to the wall/pole. It's labeled like it has dual animation but I haven't figured out how to get any two NPCs to use it to show both animations for both NPCs, only one NPC at a time.

I know there's immersive bondage, the mod that supposedly allows the player to enter stuff and nearby NPC will play with them, but I never got it to work right. I only get the basic animation and its often broken. Is there a way to see those dual animations for furniture that supports it with just this mod?

Different thing: In zbfTestZone, on the ground, is a rug that says something like "bitch with dildo" and the NPC uses it and stands there and pushes a dildo into their mouth and down to their... public hair? In my game, the animation for this is waay off, too far north, not touching vagina or clitoris, more like wiping slime off on their carpet. Is this true for anyone else or just me? UUNP body.

Edit: BTW, if the player 'sleeps' in the bed of bondage sub&dom, and goes into first person, they can 'walk' around the room until they zoom out to third person when they go to sleep in the air again

3 hours ago, GeorgiaCav said:

I'm having an issue that I think I had before with Zap 7 and now 8+, in which Maria Eden masters do not whip the player character when she gets onto an appropriate cross or wheel. Instead the master will begin the scene, then walk away, sometimes all the way across the cell, and draw their whip and stand there shuffling their feet.

Before, I had to roll back to Zap 6.11 to resolve the issue. Since so many mods now require Zap 7 or 8, this does not seem like an option anymore.

Has anyone encountered this? Is there any fix?

If that shows really only inside with zap7.0 and not in 6.11, I bet the -md - flags may have influence on this. It´s of course not proofed but there are no other changes, that have been made (so far I know). It´s simply a test, if I would switch off the -md -flags, that are not used or don´t make sense. They do stand nearly before every animation, but in the past, it was explained, that it is technically only nessessary, to put them before FURNITURE ANIMATED animations - that animations, where a furniture is spawned and after the animation, the furniture disappears again.

Me or you may have a look at the wheel furniture or onto the x-cross furniture, if it has been flagged too.... if so, there may be the chance, that ME works again like in 6.11...but if that flags are deleted, you must create a new behavior file for fins !!! and then run orange fins again. The changes, you can store in a renamed file, so that you can roll back simply again. If this furnitures don´t have the flags, the error is probably not within the flags. All my stuff did not get those flags, because all the normal furnitures do not need it.

(that´s my suggesting for this problem)

13 hours ago, Verstort said:

So, is there a way for a player and their follower, without another mod, to start using any of the following at the same time?

Hi;-) if you install such a dual furniture, you must allow npc to enter it-for normal, it´s only accessible for the gamer-standard setting of zap!!!...a npc may enter the furniture randomly to use the one or the second animation, if A is used, the npc uses B. If you want to enter the bed correctly to use the BD-part, you must enter the furniture from the correct side. Sleeping animations are from right or left and bd is from top or bottom, same for the caressing animation.

There's a single bed in zbftestzone with sub&dom in the title, but every angle I try to use it the player and follower both only ever sleep in it. No other animation seems to happen. Can't tell follower to 'sit' in it without them leaving the second I stop telling them, so I can't try double using.

The slave-furniture has 4 different entry possibilities, you can enter by north, west, east and south. All this directions are resulting in using a different animation.

There's a 'bracket' with the same sub&dom text that connects high in the air to a pole or wall, its just a metal loop to tie the hands/arms of an NPC in position with their back to the wall/pole. It's labeled like it has dual animation but I haven't figured out how to get any two NPCs to use it to show both animations for both NPCs, only one NPC at a time.

the "bracket from front is the bd-furniture, from aside its the pimper...

I know there's immersive bondage, the mod that supposedly allows the player to enter stuff and nearby NPC will play with them, but I never got it to work right. I only get the basic animation and its often broken. Is there a way to see those dual animations for furniture that supports it with just this mod?

Different thing: In zbfTestZone, on the ground, is a rug that says something like "bitch with dildo" and the NPC uses it and stands there and pushes a dildo into their mouth and down to their... public hair? In my game, the animation for this is waay off, too far north, not touching vagina or clitoris, more like wiping slime off on their carpet. Is this true for anyone else or just me? UUNP body.

This animation works perfect for me here, depends of the size and volume of the character. Such animation can´t be realized for all characters to suit.

Edit: BTW, if the player 'sleeps' in the bed of bondage sub&dom, and goes into first person, they can 'walk' around the room until they zoom out to third person when they go to sleep in the air again

This phenomena I did never get so far. In conclusion, there may be a "smart" error, be cause by another mod...but nothing "wild"...

:classic_smile:

On 22/02/2018 at 9:03 PM, Warlock3000 said:

Hi.

I've noticed that the hand offset animations done by this mod get negated after a stagger animation takes place.

I'm using ZAP together with animation changing mods - namely FNIS PCEA2 and RandomIdleAnimations, and they all work well together. ZAP hands offset gets applied to their animations without a problem.

But if a stagger effect takes place (namely, run by the mod Barefoot Realism), the bound hands offset gets reset to the default hands positions for the used animations.

I'm actually not sure who should address this issue, as I've noticed the same thing with a Yoke from Devious Devices. Or if it's really caused by Barefoot Realism, or just by any staggering effect (and getting staggered by an attack is hard to test when you're playing with Requiem...) :smile:

I'm also interested by your question. My prominent experience with this quirk is not exactly the same as yours, but its example comes from SexLab Aroused's arousal animation when they are high on the threshhold. The result is while the character is bound with say a rope or any device, the arousal animation triggers and it cancels out the bound animation. The only way to recorrect the animation into its bound state is by re-equipping

Please add a slider group file for UUNP:

Spoiler

<SliderGroups>
    <Group name="Zaz UUNP">
        <Member name="BreastRopeExtreme01" />
        <Member name="BreastRopeExtreme" />
        <Member name="BreastRopeExtreme02" />
        <Member name="BreastRopeWithWaistRopeExtreme01" />
        <Member name="BreastRopeWithWaistRopeExtreme02" />
        <Member name="Shibari" />
        <Member name="StraightJacket" />
        <Member name="WaistRope01" />
        <Member name="WaistRope02" />
        <Member name="WaistRopeWithBreastrope01" />
        <Member name="WaistRopeWithBreastrope02" />
        <Member name="ZaZ Legs Ropes" />
        <Member name="ZAZGSBDoggieBelt" />
    </Group>
    <Group name="Unified UNP">
    </Group>
</SliderGroups>

ZazUUNP.xml

Also there is a problem with BreastRopeExtreme slider set - BreastRopeExtreme.nif cannot be found

2 hours ago, shikiyoku_sama said:

Please add a slider group file for UUNP:

Hide contents

<SliderGroups>
    <Group name="Zaz UUNP">
    </Group>
    <Group name="Unified UNP">
    </Group>
</SliderGroups>

ZazUUNP.xml

Also there is a problem with BreastRopeExtreme slider set - BreastRopeExtreme.nif cannot be found

hi,

delete the leading entry to let bs search for that nif-file.....

slidergroup...i could not create it successfully-so I stopped confusion me and took distance from that.

On 2/23/2018 at 2:58 AM, t.ara said:

If that shows really only inside with zap7.0 and not in 6.11, I bet the -md - flags may have influence on this. It´s of course not proofed but there are no other changes, that have been made (so far I know). It´s simply a test, if I would switch off the -md -flags, that are not used or don´t make sense. They do stand nearly before every animation, but in the past, it was explained, that it is technically only nessessary, to put them before FURNITURE ANIMATED animations - that animations, where a furniture is spawned and after the animation, the furniture disappears again.

Me or you may have a look at the wheel furniture or onto the x-cross furniture, if it has been flagged too.... if so, there may be the chance, that ME works again like in 6.11...but if that flags are deleted, you must create a new behavior file for fins !!! and then run orange fins again. The changes, you can store in a renamed file, so that you can roll back simply again. If this furnitures don´t have the flags, the error is probably not within the flags. All my stuff did not get those flags, because all the normal furnitures do not need it.

(that´s my suggesting for this problem)

After further testing, I don't think it has to do with the bondage furnitures at all. It's just something that happens when ME triggers the whipping scene. Even if the PC isn't in a furniture, the NPC doing the whipping will walk away before triggering the whipping animation. This happens even if, for example, the player is on a whore job requiring whipping and kneels or shows pussy when the NPC says "Prepare for punishment." I had thought before that it had to do with the furnitures because that is usually how I trigger whipping scenes from ME: I get voluntarily enslaved through ME slavery, then get into a bondage furniture, and the master/mistress does the "That's a good idea" or "So you want to be whipped?" dialogue. With Zap 7/8, they then walk away. But again, the same thing happens if the player character is NOT in a furniture.

Curiously, the whipper will sometimes walk to another nearby furniture. If the PC then gets into that furniture, the whipping animation proceeds normally. Maybe ME is getting confused by multiple furnitures in the same cell?

But ALL of the problems disappear when rolling back to Zap 6.11. I haven't tested yet with 6.22. Also, even in Zap 8+, whipping animations triggered by other mods like Devious Framework work normally. The bug seems to ONLY affect ME. 

1 hour ago, GeorgiaCav said:

After further testing, I don't think it has to do with the bondage furnitures at all. It's just something that happens when ME triggers the whipping scene. Even if the PC isn't in a furniture, the NPC doing the whipping will walk away before triggering the whipping animation. This happens even if, for example, the player is on a whore job requiring whipping and kneels or shows pussy when the NPC says "Prepare for punishment." I had thought before that it had to do with the furnitures because that is usually how I trigger whipping scenes from ME: I get voluntarily enslaved through ME slavery, then get into a bondage furniture, and the master/mistress does the "That's a good idea" or "So you want to be whipped?" dialogue. With Zap 7/8, they then walk away. But again, the same thing happens if the player character is NOT in a furniture.

Curiously, the whipper will sometimes walk to another nearby furniture. If the PC then gets into that furniture, the whipping animation proceeds normally. Maybe ME is getting confused by multiple furnitures in the same cell?

But ALL of the problems disappear when rolling back to Zap 6.11. I haven't tested yet with 6.22. Also, even in Zap 8+, whipping animations triggered by other mods like Devious Framework work normally. The bug seems to ONLY affect ME. 

Maybe it has to do, where the whipping scene is taken from-maybe the other mods take the zap-whipping scene...(AI-pack)...ME has an new own pack as far I have in mind. This should be the next examination:-)

21 hours ago, SissyOlivia said:

so I got it to download, but now the mod won't move into nmm, it's been sitting on moving for awhile now. Is there a way to fix this, or did I do something wrong?

Hi, I have no idea how to fix that...please try to read some lines or pages backward-that maybe helps.

On 2/25/2018 at 2:08 PM, t.ara said:

delete the leading entry to let bs search for that nif-file.....

Sorry, I don't understand. I see there is no ShapeData for BreastRopeExtreme (slider set is described in CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\BreastRopeExtreme02.osp). I guess it should be deleted. It seems like BreastRopeExtreme was replaced by BreastRopeExtreme01 and BreastRopeExtreme02 some time ago.

If I'm right could you include fixed BreastRopeExtreme02.osp in the UUNP package? Also please add ZazUUNP.xml into SliderGroups subfolder

19 hours ago, Shaoram said:

Is there a way to only get a few animations I need out of this pack? As I wouldnt like to include all of this content into my save right away.

Hi,

as long you stay on this platform and use it for yourself, it´s very much okay, please create what you like. But please let it on LL or use it personally.

I share mods only on LL without thinking about profit. I await from others here the same.

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

hi, delete te slidersets-osp-and the second answer was also explained: no I can´t create groups.

I think there's something wrong with BreastRopeExtreme02 or BreastRopeWithWaistRopeExtreme02,only this one has breast mesh glitch.

BreastRopeExtreme01/BreastRopeWithWaistRopeExtreme01 is ok:

TESV 2018-02-23 13-41-18-14.bmp

BreastRopeExtreme02 is ok,but BreastRopeWithWaistRopeExtreme02:

TESV 2018-02-23 13-40-53-42.bmp

On 2/25/2018 at 10:17 PM, SissyOlivia said:

so I got it to download, but now the mod won't move into nmm, it's been sitting on moving for awhile now. Is there a way to fix this, or did I do something wrong?

If a file gets stuck in NMM, check that it didn't download as a read-only file. Soemtimes it does. In this case right click and uncheck the read only flag in Properties, then delete the moving task in NMM and try again.

Thank you, t.ara, for this great mod but I have a problem with. Now I have practically clear game. I installed Zaz Animation pack 8.0 and 8.0+ too and have alll requirements for them. So, my problem is: when I move to test zone (coc zbfTestZone, coc zbftestzone) my character move to empty sky-blue cell without anything, so, my character falling down in the empty cell after this console command (I already add bBorderRegionsEnabled=0 in ini). How to fix it? I have LostCastleOfSecrets and everything work fine with it, but I think there are more furniture in testzone. Thank you!

9 minutes ago, Elenve said:

So, my problem is: when I move to test zone (coc zbfTestZone, coc zbftestzone) my character move to empty sky-blue cell without anything, so, my character falling down in the empty cell after this console command (I already add bBorderRegionsEnabled=0 in ini). How to fix it? I have LostCastleOfSecrets and everything work fine with it, but I think there are more furniture in testzone. Thank you!

There is an issue with DD 4.0 - the DD mods removed ZAP dependency but accidentally left a blank version of the test cell in the DD .esp file.  If DD is loaded after ZAP 8.0+ the test cell is over-written with the void space.  Fix is just to delete the DD version of the cell in TES5Edit.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93211-zaz-animation-pack-v80-plus/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-2142550

On 2/23/2018 at 10:00 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

I had an idea for a new item for a while now, finally decided to suggest it here in case somebody looks for inspiration. 

An anal hook attached to a collar. Counts as plug, no special treatment necessary. Might require a key, though. Walking/running animations where the head or whole back is forced back a bit would be awesome but i guess too much work.

Hehe if someone made the art assets for that, I'd put it in Shout Like a Virgin real fast.

==============

@ tara

That was from the Shout Like a Virgin mod thread

I know VM isn't your biggest fan, but as you seem to be pretty good  - well very good - at making such toys and things, any chance you could produce one of these for her?  It would be a fun addon to have here too

Just asking nicely ;)

:smile:

7 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Hehe if someone made the art assets for that, I'd put it in Shout Like a Virgin real fast.

==============

@ tara

That was from the Shout Like a Virgin mod thread

I know VM isn't your biggest fan, but as you seem to be pretty good  - well very good - at making such toys and things, any chance you could produce one of these for her?  It would be a fun addon to have here too

Just asking nicely ;)

:smile:

Hello donkeywho:-)

Thanks for your quest and communication interface  between virgin-marie and me. She´s not my biggest fan?...I don´t know if that does matter:-) I tried to make specially her mod to be working and compatible to my older zap update in the past and it was ridiculus and much too difficult for me during that time :classic_biggrin:.

She is of course always invited to use parts of the contence of ZAP- whatever she likes to use - she can take it and put it into her mod. 

puhhh...anal hook to collar....??? ....how shall that be connected? -by a "hard" steel-part?....the collar is a mesh-orientated "soft" moving part, connected to the neck. As soon the character turns the head, the connected parts will be also changing it´s direction. I only could imagine a "soft" - clothing based version with parts, that keep their stability and do not "melt" away under the torsion under the bones...I will keep that in mind and later, I will have some tries - but this is no promise. I´ll check that out soon. What I could see from her mod - she has lot of creative stuff, what I have never seen before inside LL-really unbelievable!!!