Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

28 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Thank you musje:-) Couldn´t imagine that such a "simple" stuff is so much spending emotions!

-----still busy with the new cuxs-------it has a multi-usable mesh now from pole to T position I can quickly change it for the bunch of new animations......

(the textures are grabbed from the "flag-post" that I found at a whiterun guard´s tower (think it is south direction) and it looks "quite outdoor" and "weathered away" (the rope may also be changed-but this aspect I must see in game....

Always hang them with a new rope. 

10 hours ago, t.ara said:

Zap 6.(11) vs. newer versions....

Some users do always mention, that the version 7  (and of course 8) is not working with some stuff.

I thought about to initialize the mod back to the properties before version 7 came out.

Maybe, somebody could tell me, which mod is not working with 7, so that version 6.11 is still there in use.

I could theoretically create a version 8(+) with a 6.11 compatibility.

You should discuss if this makes sense.

since I am only best described as an experienced "user" or "active player" it is sometimes a mess to decide, if elder mods are working with newer versions of ZaZ or other furniture-mods (for example... the bannered mare-mod) I would like to have an update to mods as in... works with.. works not with.. if there are serious upgrades...

or, if they will work after deleting the furnitures inside and putting the same or similiar ones from the updated ZaZanimationPack into it (this would not make really sense even to me, but who knows)

18 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hello, I´m for usual only playing with the older versions of ddxyz, and if there´s no way around....(to play a quest-mod) - but I have seen some pictures. Yes, there are ropes and used over the whole body. But I won´t "copy" that as I personally do not like the much roping the bodies as it is shown. Rope as a gag is not personally touching me, but this can be created (easy).

A whole body rope (more rope than skin is a sort of mummification and can be looking sexy too, but zap doesn´t support any new mechanic for it. And any serious moving forward with tied legs...hm, not too much serious. More serious, to fall down and lay on the ground struggling (like one of the old hogtie-animations).

I´m not sure if any of my created offsets inside of zap will be used in future by a quest-mod and I am only slowly adding more offsets and mechanical-depending stuff, as I don´t think it is used in future (the old framework has it´s limits and is not working like the ddxyz-mechanic). My added offsets are cute add-ons but I think it´s like "deco" only, but I like it. About mechanics: personally I´m far behind the needs to have no access to the keyboard if your character is tied, for my taste it´s "kindergarden" in between...but I know that a quest-mod should be able to switch keys-off, during the suiting bondage-sessions and I do accept that. But I can same way let hands off the keys and look only and follow the scene and start to act, when my character is free again.

In the past, I learned that with one mod, that worked perfect if not touching the keys and also not cause an interruption of the sexlab-scenes (space). If you began to pull buttons during such actions, the mod suddenly crashed by stucking scenes !!!

I´ll be watching out for some pretty nice looking rope bondage and add them from time to time. I will test out different thinner rope with another texture soon (i found a fine texture of rope inside of a clothing-piece), at least would be interesting to have a natural-coloured-leather-bondage (leather-rope, leather-stripes). But I first have to find some suiting textures....

So, don´t be in panic, I´ll also come with another rope-leather stuff without copying another things:-)

-at the moment i´m busy with a massive crux-series (standing, tilted and laying crosses will redound everybody´s desires) like we have for fallout4 (see link above).

Oh I meant that more towards the person who was asking for the rope restraints. More as 'this exists if you haven't seen it btw'.  I am pretty excited if more restraints and gags are being added to Skyrim.

Is this compatible with Shout like a Virgin. I've read some of the byplay here and am still not certain. I'd like to try it out but I want to get it right before I start a new game. Before anyone get's pissed off let me say I have already asked on the "Shout" page and I am aware that you are not big fans. All I want to know is will ZAP8 work as well as ZAP7 with Shout or not. I can load ZAP7 (I still have it) but ZAP8 has proven much nicer when I've used it in Home Sweet Home.

22 hours ago, Psalam said:

Is this compatible with Shout like a Virgin. I've read some of the byplay here and am still not certain. I'd like to try it out but I want to get it right before I start a new game. Before anyone get's pissed off let me say I have already asked on the "Shout" page and I am aware that you are not big fans. All I want to know is will ZAP8 work as well as ZAP7 with Shout or not. I can load ZAP7 (I still have it) but ZAP8 has proven much nicer when I've used it in Home Sweet Home.

Zap 7.0 is same like Zap 8.0 or Zap 8.0+ (8 and 8+ with continuous increasing contence)....All my actual versions are upgrade-compatible for 100% down to zap 7.0. (framework)

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Zap 7.0 is same like Zap 8.0 or Zap 8.0+ (8 and 8+ with continuous increasing contence)....All my actual versions are upgrade-compatible for 100% down to zap 7.0. (framework)

Thanks for the response.

1 hour ago, trasberny said:

Is it still not possible to keep npcs in furniture after changing cells?

Feels bad to see so many amazing animations and furniture created, yet virtually useless gameplay wise :frown: 

Hi,

what about PAH(E) and musje´s addons?

Or the follower option within EFF with it´s commands?

At least you can use the "slave sit in" AI-pack while writing a serious quest with a key option.

And if you want "auto"-slaves using the furniture, you can create their AI templates during a day-week or month...(skyrim-time).

If a cell is loading, the quest-mod has to take care. 

Inside of my mod-locations, every npc is using the furnitures from time to time randomly like other markers.

The problem you mention is right: skyrim has not been programmed to be a game like this: Some stuff can´t be realized without getting access to "deeper structure" of the engine, - but we have enough material  to make it "better";-)

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

T.ara, I used Zap8.0+ with Shout like a Virgin (more than once). The game goes CTD upon entering Helgen while Ralof is saying "Look it's General Tullius, and the Thalmor are with him." It works fine with Zap7. I thought you would like to know (for the record the ONLY change I made between the games that CTDd and the one that didn't was to change my zersion of ZAP).

Thanks again for a great mod. I will continue to use it when NOT playing with Shout like a Virgin.

I asked this question in the Whiterun Brothel Revamped thread but realized it would be better here.

Is there a way of repositioning the player's character when she is in one of the bondage furniture? I find my girl continuously looking like she is 6 inches to far down while entrapped in these nefarious devices.

I have searched through this thread but haven't been able to find the answer.

7 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hi,

what about PAH(E) and musje´s addons?

Or the follower option within EFF with it´s commands?

At least you can use the "slave sit in" AI-pack while writing a serious quest with a key option.

And if you want "auto"-slaves using the furniture, you can create their AI templates during a day-week or month...(skyrim-time).

If a cell is loading, the quest-mod has to take care. 

Inside of my mod-locations, every npc is using the furnitures from time to time randomly like other markers.

The problem you mention is right: skyrim has not been programmed to be a game like this: Some stuff can´t be realized without getting access to "deeper structure" of the engine, - but we have enough material  to make it "better";-)

While you could make it work for specific locations tinkering in the CK, I was more thinking along the lines of selecting specific npcs mid game all across skyrim. There are ways to work around that like you said, like the Display Model mod.

Also are you talking about Home Sweet Home addon for phe? Does it have v8 furniture support, last time I checked it had some old basic zaz furniture that functioned more or less correctly with sometimes npcs moving around in the furniture when leaving the cell.

5 hours ago, Reigor said:

I asked this question in the Whiterun Brothel Revamped thread but realized it would be better here.

Is there a way of repositioning the player's character when she is in one of the bondage furniture? I find my girl continuously looking like she is 6 inches to far down while entrapped in these nefarious devices.

I have searched through this thread but haven't been able to find the answer.

Hello,

you please try to solve this by the race-menu settings.

2 hours ago, trasberny said:

While you could make it work for specific locations tinkering in the CK, I was more thinking along the lines of selecting specific npcs mid game all across skyrim. There are ways to work around that like you said, like the Display Model mod.

Also are you talking about Home Sweet Home addon for phe? Does it have v8 furniture support, last time I checked it had some old basic zaz furniture that functioned more or less correctly with sometimes npcs moving around in the furniture when leaving the cell.

Hi, you please read about musje´s add on mod-I am pretty sure that there´s a zap8.0(+) support.

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

T.ara, I used Zap8.0+ with Shout like a Virgin (more than once). The game goes CTD upon entering Helgen while Ralof is saying "Look it's General Tullius, and the Thalmor are with him." It works fine with Zap7. I thought you would like to know (for the record the ONLY change I made between the games that CTDd and the one that didn't was to change my zersion of ZAP).

Thanks again for a great mod. I will continue to use it when NOT playing with Shout like a Virgin.

And what if you start with your save-games?....

I think that the V.M. mod has a check inside for the zap-version. Or it is checking the furnitures registration or the offset register...there´s no other possibility in my opinion. If I have a lot of time, I will test that out.

No problem, always welcome;-)

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

And what if you start with your save-games?....

I think that the V.M. mod has a check inside for the zap-version. Or it is checking the furnitures registration or the offset register...there´s no other possibility in my opinion. If I have a lot of time, I will test that out.

No problem, always welcome;-)

I'm not sure I understand what your suggesting with saved games. As a principle I try not to change mods after I've started a game - it tends to cause glitches. As I said, I can't (really) start a game with Shout Like a Virgin and Zap8.0+ (because of the CTD in Helgen). Are you suggesting I start a game with Zap7 and switch to Zap 8.0 from a saved game?

By the way, Shout Like a Virgin had better be a really good mod because I've gotten used to Zap8.0+ with Home Sweet Home and I'm going to miss it.

5 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I'm not sure I understand what your suggesting with saved games. As a principle I try not to change mods after I've started a game - it tends to cause glitches. As I said, I can't (really) start a game with Shout Like a Virgin and Zap8.0+ (because of the CTD in Helgen). Are you suggesting I start a game with Zap7 and switch to Zap 8.0 from a saved game?

By the way, Shout Like a Virgin had better be a really good mod because I've gotten used to Zap8.0+ with Home Sweet Home and I'm going to miss it.

I don´t know but why not play from where you have stopped to play?...I have a storage of the main quest and if I like, I can load that game and begin to play a quest-mod. Sometimes it ddoesn´t work but I would give it a try. And I never have seen helgen´s intro again because of this:        MOD:        QuickStart3_v1-5-8207-1-5

That mod is starting inside the helgen´s ruins before you run off into the wilderness towards to riverwood. RACEMENU is INSTABIL (some parameters of racemenu can cause a CTD) , but this mod is perfect to inizialize the gameplay like "NEW GAME".

On 3/28/2018 at 9:22 AM, t.ara said:

When I first tried to do this by mind I stuck, but here´s the overall new stuff:

(variantes with trees may follow)

-zpfHammockSleepingBackside (normal furniture, skyrim-children can also use it)

-zpfHammockSleepingSide (normal furniture, skyrim-children can also use it)

..some bondage will follow:classic_biggrin:

..textures will be trimmed-I got rope-  and wood-textures from oblivion here!

..and every knot is made by hand:-)

TESV 2018-03-28 15-09-41-57.jpg

TESV 2018-03-28 15-09-48-84.jpg

TESV 2018-03-28 15-10-18-44.jpg

TESV 2018-03-28 15-10-45-79.jpg

TESV 2018-03-28 15-10-56-47.jpg

TESV 2018-03-28 15-11-43-49.jpg

TESV 2018-03-28 15-11-54-62.jpg

TESV 2018-03-28 15-12-12-45.jpg

TESV 2018-03-28 15-13-14-86.jpg

Whats the clothing that ur wearing in the pictures?

On 27.3.2018 at 9:53 PM, t.ara said:

All the crosses are ready and are really special (I thank for the suggestion to create that stuff, it makes zap again more cute!)...the textures can also be switched to be for indoor suiting, but I prefer this outDOOR-SET:

I specially found out , how much intensive are looking the tilted furnitures ingame - maybe in future I will ONLY bring tilted stuff, as it has more "reality" effect, with a touch of myth!! (....whatever:-))

14 crosses, laying, tited and standing straight, one with dual-furniture function for 2 npc! ...15 long-time animations are looped carefully, so that we don´t feel it become boring.

p.s. bunch of pics I´ll upload in the night 

p.s. the missing wrist-rope error on pic 7 is solved !!

...and suiting vanilla skyrim  "antique wrist- and anklerope" for this furniture (last three pics)

The crosses are AMAZING! Thanks!

Thanks for that joke, WaxenFigure  I kept laughing until my ears went hot...

that "clothing is the "WTF Tribale Clothe" and it´s created to be little more less :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:

In between I have three versions of that stuff:

(I can share them in future together with my  "strange personalized collection")

1. hard censored  version (with the prison clothing texture)

2. original version (is looking pretty fine with less volumed models)

3. old-school with higher ropes and again slightly censored (physically, the most realistic version-ggg)

4. to 6. = backside views

Original (2. version) is HERE:

https://askyrimmods.blogspot.de/2016/08/tribal-clothe.html

(follow the links to mediafire)

TESV 2018-03-30 23-46-34-85.jpg

TESV 2018-03-30 23-47-41-55.jpg

TESV 2018-03-30 23-48-31-13.jpg

TESV 2018-03-30 23-46-19-70.jpg

TESV 2018-03-30 23-47-48-26.jpg

TESV 2018-03-30 23-48-39-31.jpg

2 hours ago, Londo101 said:

The crosses are AMAZING! Thanks!

From the start it was not easy, but then I made all the crosses behind each other - some days ago I stared to that crossed flag-post and then came your pic series of fallout....I did not add an X-cross and the poles for now...could be made in a second round with same material....we can´t have enough of "simple" pole animations....thank you for the idea, it has been a fine job!

The pack is now on 324 furnitures and 53 offsets...and it works same way as there were 26 furnitures in the past. What a forsighted framework !!

Despite the fact that this is likely to make me look like a moron, I am going to share what appears (so far at least) to be the solution to my CTD issues (see above). When I mentioned it on the Shout Like a Virgin thread VirginMarie suggested it might be caused by having too many animations. So, I went to the FNIS page on the Nexus and began to follow Fore's instructions regarding CTDs. I discovered that not only did I not have his suggested settings in my SKSE.ini file, I did not have and SKSE.ini file. I found one to copy on the Steam Store (for free). Since it incorporated the changes suggested by Fore I simply placed it into my Data/SKSE folder and my problems look to be resolved. I post this because you deserve to know since you did tour best to help and because as WaxenFigure suggests these threads are a place to try to learn.

Again, thanks for your help and for a tremendous mod.