Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

On 3/9/2018 at 6:51 PM, t.ara said:

That sounds sad...nothing to worry about, the DD team has a perfect work made-everything they do is perfect:classic_wacko::classic_smile:.

I couldn´t do that such a way. Don´t worry.

Will come some torture-device/furnitures and primitive iron-clutter (really primitive cuffs) and accessoires, (at least for my castle with torture-chamber)

-"new"  "Hand-Crusher" (torture-furniture)

-and a new suiting hand-crusher-furniture-marker...(without table and without chair for putting the crusher on every suiting place)

TESV 2018-03-10 16-49-19-33.jpg

TESV 2018-03-10 16-49-35-02.jpg

TESV 2018-03-10 16-51-19-21.jpg

TESV 2018-03-10 16-51-30-63.jpg

TESV 2018-03-10 16-52-55-47.jpg

TESV 2018-03-10 16-53-41-31.jpg

TESV 2018-03-10 17-37-01-63.jpg

TESV 2018-03-10 17-38-56-26.jpg

Oh I didn't mean to sound sad I was simply trying to be polite, I'm sorry If I made you feel bad or something that wasn't my intention. also the hand crusher looks pretty sweet btw.

8 hours ago, Naddesh said:

One of the mods I use has ZaZ extensions Pack in requirements. It is incompatible with tihs 8.0 pack and MO doesn't show me that I lack important ESP but will the mod work properly with this only?

Hi

zep is not supporting this entirely content, it´s made for tufp and for zap 7.0....

If you all want to have them at once, you could melt sep into the last version of zap8(+), but I suggest to not do that. I come fairly with new updates and zap is now quite "dynamically" and gets some add-ons.

I also began to find SOME errors inside of the framework and it may be possible, that in future versions, I may offer a "special" corrected version, that could also have more mechanics then...this might happen in future. But I wanted here now only to explain, that zep is always  changing parts of zap that way, that the pack would not be able to run anymore, if zep is not also updated. This is a cat-and mouse game and you should keep to existing working combinations ONLY.

It is NOT necessary to have all the mods working aside and that can cause also very strange effect...btw. lot of mods cause nonsense to the game even without putting them together inside of one installation! ...If you want to play with a mod, then keep to the author´s guide and instructions to get the mod working. Skyrim has not been created to run issurefree "with all sort of stuff " and lot of mods´s tweak the game into a instabil software with the chance of CTDs or unwanted effects. You have to filter out by yourself, what will work together, and what won´t work together....

As zep does not support the huge amount of new furnitures and the mods you install also do not support them, simply stay to play with zap7.0/6.11.

Anyway, zep can be merged with any of my versions and will support the inner contence of zap7.0 like it usually does. No problem.

ZEP is always overwriting parts of the zap framework after it´s installation. And if a zap installion is overwriting ZEP, ZEP is at that stage useless.

:classic_smile:

This might not be the place to ask, but I'm having a problem with this plus version. Whenever I run it, all the characters spawn in the "T" position. I tried to uninstall the mod, and to restart it, a new save, but nothing seems to work so far. I hope that if someone had the same problem or knows how to fix it would not mind share it with me.  

4 hours ago, Dunkmacia said:

This might not be the place to ask, but I'm having a problem with this plus version. Whenever I run it, all the characters spawn in the "T" position. I tried to uninstall the mod, and to restart it, a new save, but nothing seems to work so far. I hope that if someone had the same problem or knows how to fix it would not mind share it with me.  

If your characters are in the T pose it's an animation/skeleton issue.  Did you run FNIS before you started Skyrim?

On 12/3/2018 at 8:44 PM, Dunkmacia said:

Same problem, and i ran fnis as well

11 hours ago, Loller99 said:

Yes, and i used xxl.
I tried reinstalling this....will try and let you know.

I am using MO, by the way

Positive, looks like i solved it.
Basically, i manually put the folders (scripts, meshes and such) in the mod folder i created for this mod inside mod organizer replacing those that were automatically put there when i installed the mod via MO.

This is the only mod, aalong with devious devices assets-integrations-extension which requires me to manually install them to make them properly work. It's weird.

I'm having a heck of a time trying to get npc's to align correctly with furniture.  I thought it might be a conflict with other furniture mods so I tried disabling any I could see but every time I direct an npc to use a device they start in about the right place, then slide way out of alignment.  It's particularly weird since it seems that when I have the pc interact with anything it appears to function correctly.  Is there any sort of fix for this?

Error.png

1 hour ago, saionji11 said:

I'm having a heck of a time trying to get npc's to align correctly with furniture.  I thought it might be a conflict with other furniture mods so I tried disabling any I could see but every time I direct an npc to use a device they start in about the right place, then slide way out of alignment.  It's particularly weird since it seems that when I have the pc interact with anything it appears to function correctly.  Is there any sort of fix for this?

Error.png

Try the mod "I ll take the Display Model"

Its the only way I could get NPC to be fixed into furniture. 
Sadly it has nothing to do with Zap/Tara furnitures...and it has no wiggle animatiosn. But it always aligns 100%.

9 hours ago, t.ara said:

EEPIM´s Lock is ready-the box now shall be getting some NEW textures and if I have a luck, we can see that "terror-box" soon inside of the game;-))

...first collision tests....the file works proper, no errors....collision is tuned now for the main body....now are coming the doors.....:classic_confused:..also with collision...:classic_wacko:

EEPIMLock.JPG

EEPIMFullyOpened.JPG

TESV 2018-03-14 20-58-26-46.jpg

TESV 2018-03-14 20-59-08-63.jpg

TESV 2018-03-14 21-00-44-04.jpg

TESV 2018-03-14 21-03-05-74.jpg

I saw this in a Vincent Price movie...he locks up his sister in one of those, and then he dies, leaving the sister's really wide-eyes staring at you through the bars of her cage.

Put a timer on the thing, NPC's can't be trusted to care if you're in there once the locking-up script is done.

The modders think up ever more devious ways to lock up their mod-users.

We're on your side! We're supposed to be, anyway.

5 hours ago, saionji11 said:

Error.png

it´s no conflict with another furniture mod (not too much logical), it´s instead a conflict with another MOD....if your character is that on the picture showed, you have a massive "bug" from another mod that I would delete at once! 

9 hours ago, 2dk2c said:

I saw this in a Vincent Price movie...he locks up his sister in one of those, and then he dies, leaving the sister's really wide-eyes staring at you through the bars of her cage.

Put a timer on the thing, NPC's can't be trusted to care if you're in there once the locking-up script is done.

The modders think up ever more devious ways to lock up their mod-users.

We're on your side! We're supposed to be, anyway.

it has been his wife that got locked there...but he was acting was in his person of his father doing so...(pit and the pendulum)...I´m building up the whole location for skyrim, because it imports some nice suiting devices for skyrim (inside my mod) and beside the resources can be used also for different other mods as usually.

...no locking-timer for this iron-maden: if the player locks himself inside, she/he will get into massive troubles (door keeps locked and the inside cage can cause hurting with different effects...there´s a lot of other stuff inside (cages, that work different and can be used like any cage can be used) - but here we will have support of some perfect vanilla-existing-stuff, to make it big. A second version will be without effects, like all my added "usual" cages.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

it has been his wife that got locked there...but he was in his person of his father doing so...(pit and the pendulum)...I´m building up the whole location for sky rim

...no timer: if the player locks himself inside, he will get into massive troubles...

I've been in a minor disaster or I would have answered sooner. Thank you of course for all your hard work and imaginations.

Leon and Elizabeth were sort of evil and deserved their punishment, but Player hasn't done anything yet, have they?

Skyrim has enough impenetrable un-cuttable impervious crap to torture player with and to fill these forums with the anguished cries of the damned.

Leon and Elizabeth were sort of evil and deserved their punishment, but Player hasn't done anything yet, have they?

??????

Skyrim has enough impenetrable un-cuttable impervious crap to torture player with and to fill these forums with the anguished cries of the damned.

??????

5 hours ago, t.ara said:

??????

??????

http://coub.com/view/dw7pj

On 16/3/2018 at 7:53 AM, t.ara said:

uncheck the check animation compatibility-box inside the window of fins-orange-window and have a try: my animation-format can be used inside of both skyrim versions, inside of SE without a format-change), I use them successfully without any problems inside of skyrim for a time longer than a year (since I have created the first animations):classic_smile:

Where exactly? I'm kinda bad at this things. 

5aad3bc98edcd_Screenshot(14).thumb.png.c92f3b2e78b03b1bcd97e73d16cd7197.png

3 minutes ago, t.ara said:

try this to be unchecked...if it is unchecked-the problem maybe is different (i use that version also;-))

unchecking HKXanimationcompatibility.JPG

Yep I'ts Unchecked. Maybe It's because I don't use any custom skeleton. I't was not a requirement but Idk. Could it be the problem?