Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

8 minutes ago, ashlynator3537 said:

So, I have an issue where for some reason the ZazAnimationPack.esm just isn't appearing no matter what I do, even going back to the 2017 version of 8.0. FNIS is running without issues or warnings if that has anything to do with it

so I figured it out: All the mods that wanted it sent me to outdated versions and I only just found the latest version because google also sent me to the outdated ones

On 12/24/2023 at 12:56 PM, Gyurma1 said:

How can I use all the animations? 
In MCM I can only find a few in the slots and want to use the rest like the straitjacket

All animations are mostly bound to an item/furniture. Or free animatioons have to be played by questmods or a console command. If You want straightjacket, then equip one from the add item menu of zap.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

All animations are mostly bound to an item/furniture. Or free animatioons have to be played by questmods or a console command. If You want straightjacket, then equip one from the add item menu of zap.

Not everything appears in the zap menu. For example, I can only equip 2-3 types of handcuffs from the menu.

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2024 at 6:58 AM, Dantecun said:

Hello. I have a question, how do I get ZaZAnimationPack.esm. I mean, I have already installed the mod itself, but in Vortex it says that the above file is still missing.

photo_2024-02-25_08-58-10.jpg

did you actually downlaod the file from the notepad you get here or just extract the file with the notepad in it?

• 1 month later...

this mod is the apex in terms of my preferences in this site, truly amazing, but i don't think its working with Pandora Engine...

in case someone is willing to help me, here is a list of mods possible conflicts resulting in "A" pose of all human characters, if not, i will just wait for Pandora to get more updates, hopefully soon (en is not my native language)

skyrim 1.6.1170

SL defeat

MNC

baka factory ABC

baka factory SLAL

Attack-MCO

the ultimate dodge mod

ostim standalone

nether's follower Framework

full list of mods and plugins (please?😭😭😭)

modlist.txtplugins.txt

Edited by Vredeman
turns out that i'm a potato, it seems that baka and zaz are imcompatible... sorry for my stupitidy
21 hours ago, Vredeman said:

this mod is the apex in terms of my preferences in this site, truly amazing, but i don't think its working with Pandora Engine...

in case someone is willing to help me, here is a list of mods possible conflicts resulting in "A" pose of all human characters, if not, i will just wait for Pandora to get more updates, hopefully soon (en is not my native language)

skyrim 1.6.1170

SL defeat

MNC

baka factory ABC

baka factory SLAL

Attack-MCO

the ultimate dodge mod

ostim standalone

nether's follower Framework

full list of mods and plugins (please?😭😭😭)

modlist.txt 17.96 kB · 0 downloads plugins.txt 18.98 kB · 0 downloads

forget it... its not zaz or my setup, its just Pandora that doesn't support zaz, it seems zaz has a very peculiar way to handle furniture animations and ABSOLUTELY requires fnis to handle it, its really a nice mod, my skyrim would be perfect with it...😢

It is possible to change the pissing fluidity texture? Just like a real pissing pressure and flushing or something like that. When I use a pising mod like PAF it's like a yellow drop pissing and it's not real at all because PAF uses ZAZ resourse.

This is a video as an example of what I am talking about.