Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

6 hours ago, lilythesuccubus said:

I'm having a weird issue in which if my character is in some kind of armbinder, it will try to run an animation, but then it always changes without fail to DDZapArmbKiss01 no matter what I try to do. Best part is the animation is kinda buggy. I can't seem to find the animation anywhere to disable it at all and I'm honestly not entirely sure if this is a bug related to this mod or Devious Devices because it has both in the name but I thought I'd ask here regardless.

The armbinder of ZAP never has a problem after I created zap 8 and higher. THe offset is bound to the asset-in ZAP it is breakable as long this asset is choosen from the AIM. Then you can see arms without hands hanging beside that asset..."they" tell, it´s a broken "asset"...The related name for this asset you described seems to come from DD indeed. I have no idea if DD has problems with the handling of offset assets. Normally it is failsafe, known for it´s 100% secure mechanics for arm-offsets. The armbinder and all other restraints under ZAP is named always "zbf......."....ZAD is a shot-name used inside of DD, as far I remember and the ZAP - shortform inside of the name u mentioned is probably a DD asset, which uses the ZAP armbinder, though the DD-team has created their own models out of the old armbinder of ZAP in the past. Together with a "Kiss" animation I can not remember to offer such an asset somehow. ZAP and DD in the past shared some few assets which came from DD-assets. So inside of ZAP I called those zbf DD WristArmBinder 02 (02 because ZAP has also an own armbinder, which never became popular, depending on it´s sad texturing and it´s spared-,ooking shape-quality. The actual mod of ZAP is mentioning all those assets by using the "DD suffix" to honor the autors of DD-assets for all future time being.

I checked the asset when it comes to furniture-use and if the furnitures are built up with a suiting script inside of a third-party-mod, you get a seamless and auto-equip of the wered restraints for furnitures and the clothing, you wear/restraints you wear-everything without an own new code. Same is working, if the armbinder is equipped by the ZAP-framework directly. In that case the user can ´t get rid of the assets by dropping it via the AIM...ZAP has three different mechanics for restraint-offsets. All can be used mixed, one can become switched off and one is "unsecure" and one method (by using the framework) is safe.

The DD-assets armbinder has no serious texture-too, but I have to go quite NARROW onto it, to show the quality "off". This is a moderate built of dedicated textures for 3D-assets, made mostly for meshes, which can´t be offered with details or which MERGED their different materials for geting a single texture for different substances (metal, leather). It ´s also possible to get into more details and recreate an armbinder in a higher quality, but inside of skyrim, this asset mostly then should become a weighted asset because of arm- and shoulder morphs. But that asset is a classic one:-))-we let it how it is!!!:-) And to make a new design is a dangerous happening, because mostly the taste is now formed by the users:-)) And me, I mostly do not play with DD-assets as I find those-hmmm-"not too interesting" for me.  Same is for the "lockable corset and the gloves and the boots of DD....it´s too sick and looking

Pics show that the armbinder is working inside of ZAP without problems.

TESV 2023-01-12 13-55-01-05.jpg

TESV 2023-01-12 13-55-39-88.jpg

TESV 2023-01-12 13-57-13-54.jpg

TESV 2023-01-12 13-58-37-64.jpg

TESV 2023-01-12 13-58-48-13.jpg

TESV 2023-01-12 13-59-03-73.jpg

TESV 2023-01-12 13-59-17-57.jpg

TESV 2023-01-12 13-59-29-60.jpg

TESV 2023-01-12 13-59-44-12.jpg

TESV 2023-01-12 14-00-05-32.jpg

Edited by t.ara
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2019 at 8:23 PM, poblivion said:

How do you install the key with the Pack?

Sorry about the double post, not sure how that happened

On 4/8/2019 at 8:23 PM, poblivion said:

Edited by Deanevea
Sorry about the double post, not sure how that happened
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I re-installed ZaZ v8+ because of purple texture issues.

After doing that FNIS doens´t recognize ZaZ anymore, at least it doesn´t show up in FNIS.

I can load a save game, but there are 2 issues in game.

1. the MCM entry is gone and didn´t appear again

2. assets from in the world are gone (like gags on people or pillory objects)

If i use item menu the ESM shows up and i can pick up objects. But if i use them on my character (for example a wood choke) the item is equiped but not shown.

I am almost sure i fucked up something during installation but wouldn´t i get rather a CTD then what i described?

• 2 months later...

Hello :), I'm working on a Mod which starts in Skyrim but moves to Another nation (World Space) and there will be a number of stages that will require NPCs to open/close *Locked doors. I've looked through the scripts listed in this addon but I haven't noticed any scripts for that. Is that included here or how is that done?

Hallo Tara,

ich hoffe du liest das hier.

Ich schreibe hier und nicht in 9.2, weil der mir zu gross ist mit über 7gb schon in der 7z.

zum einen bemängele ich bei deinen zaz arbeten mods mit denen man sie ins spiel bringen kann und die im spiel auch eine funktion haben.

vor allem aber bemängele ich, das in den animation lists immer noch die uralten arrok animationen zu finden sind, auch jede menge SH usw. Diese animationen tauchen dann leider unverhinderlich in den devious devices auf.  sehr ärgerlich und spielverderbend. 

ich wünsche mir von dir für deinen zaz 8.0+ eine ( EINE) animation package list NUR mit den billy animationen drin, und zwar allen Billy DD Animationen die es gibt. behaviour file entsprechend.  klar ausgedrückt ? damit wäre das DD problem zunächst gelöst.  ich mache diese liste nicht selber, egal wie du das zu erklären versuchst, ich werde das nicht verstehen.

danke für die aufmerksamkeit

On 8/6/2023 at 5:18 PM, shiagwen said:

Hallo Tara,

ich hoffe du liest das hier.

Ich schreibe hier und nicht in 9.2, weil der mir zu gross ist mit über 7gb schon in der 7z.

zum einen bemängele ich bei deinen zaz arbeten mods mit denen man sie ins spiel bringen kann und die im spiel auch eine funktion haben.

vor allem aber bemängele ich, das in den animation lists immer noch die uralten arrok animationen zu finden sind, auch jede menge SH usw. Diese animationen tauchen dann leider unverhinderlich in den devious devices auf.  sehr ärgerlich und spielverderbend. 

ich wünsche mir von dir für deinen zaz 8.0+ eine ( EINE) animation package list NUR mit den billy animationen drin, und zwar allen Billy DD Animationen die es gibt. behaviour file entsprechend.  klar ausgedrückt ? damit wäre das DD problem zunächst gelöst.  ich mache diese liste nicht selber, egal wie du das zu erklären versuchst, ich werde das nicht verstehen.

danke für die aufmerksamkeit

Naja, hallo:-)

Das kann ich leider aufgrund der Originalitätsbewahrung von ZAP nicht machen. Außerdem müsste ich mit einenm vergleichbaren setup ZAP dann ebenso testen, auch die animationen DRITTER sind auf meinem SKYRIM setup NICHT zu finden. Es gibt bei mir KEINERLEI animations-replacer, weder für sexLab, noch für ZAP oder auch nicht für DD. Alle diejenigen, die Animationen erstellen können sich ebenso wie in der Vergangenheit mit einem Coder zusammentun und dann einen entsprechenden Framework neu erstellen. Für Standardfurnitures ist das eigentlich gar nicht nötig und für das bischen offset-gameplay könnte man gerade für SSE dann auch direkt neue additive offsets in den original behavior-graph einbauen. So käme man schließlich zu einem realistischen BDSM -add on, ganz im Sinne der GAME-Mechanik ohne das Spiel mit unnötigem Code zu überfrachten. Offsets brechen dann nicht entzwei und bleiben stabil-ohne code und können sogar in Abhängigkeit der bestehenden Skyrim-Furnitures  aufinjiziert werden, easy going mit weniger code und weniger bildschirm-text.

Das machen in Zukunft die nächsten interessierten modder, die sich dann auch mal richtig in das modden "reinhängen" können. Für mich ist das leider nicht mehr interessant genug, da SSE leider einige simple Kinderkrankheiten hat, die ein "offenens" modding für mich einfach nicht zulassen. Im Klartext: zuviel Arbeit für ein bischen Ergebnis für NULL Anerkennung. Das Input-Ouput Work-Verhältnis ist dabei einfach nicht gegeben. Deshalb bleibt SSE hier bei mir auch nur SHOWCASE und "mal kurz probieren, ob´s geht" !!!!

DD hat eigentlich mit ZAP rein gar nichts zu tun. DD braucht ZAP nicht.

ZAP 9 und 10 sind so groß, weil ich in Zukunft NUR nocht aus diesem POOL die Recourcen für schöne, neue Mods nutzen werde. Da muss keiner so mitgehen. Es gibt die Möglichkeit bei allen anderen Versionen zu bleiben. Das ist total OKAY so.

Ich traue auch aus technischer Hinsicht nur meinen eigenen Animationen und den alten einfachen Animationen, die so einfach ideal zusammenpassen. GErade bei Animationen MIT assets kann es zu sehr unschönen Verdrehungen bei den Gelenken kommen, die sowohl Kleidung als auch Fesseln total verschandeln. Dual oder mehrfach animationen sind bis auf den Pillory ja gar nicht im ZAP realisiert worden, allein das Ding war schwierig genug zu entwickeln (den aufwendigen Hintergrund dazu können die meisten auch nicht erfassen) und findet seine Verwendung NUR in einigen WENIGEN alten Mods. Dafür entwickle ich kein Replacement-tut mir leid. Andere Animationen mögen hier und da passen, ein Replace kommt für mich aber offiziel nicht in Frage. Ich werde nicht die originalen Animationen gegen andere austauschen. Wie gesagt müssen diese Animatoren dann auch lernen, ihren Kontent ordentlich ins Spiel einzupflegen und nicht ständig "replacement-packs" anbieten. Das unterstütze ich so nicht.

On 2/8/2023 at 11:15 PM, no_way said:

Anyone using Precision?  Its awesome but it adds impact/recoil to blows which has the unfortunate side effect of knocking people out of bondage furniture when getting whipped.  Anyone able to patch this?

This is under FNIS an never ending story.

This is not patchable-code or framework-problem: this is a standard FNIS-problem. This is a theme to become discussed YEARS ago inside of a FNIS thread-not here. In between I can tell that this can only become solved by fixing FNIS. But this could be done only by asking FORE-I could lead him to make this work fine-but FORE is not active anymore. And FNIS is now a BLACKBOX-mod without further access for third party creators. So:

ZAP is staying game-conform with it´s furniture-creations and offsets-this can instead be solved by using a different technique for pseudo-furniture-creations with a single animation-idle under FNIS in a working way-but not as a serious FNIS- furniture!

Summed up, THIS is PITY but not too much a problem.

Edited by t.ara
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this the mod that adds the punching animations? Everything except them seem to work. Can't figure it out. It's the last thing I'm trying to get resolved. Troubles of Heroine has scenes that use the punching but can't get them to trigger here, but others like the furniture and armbinder animations work.

57 minutes ago, stillindie said:

Is this the mod that adds the punching animations? Everything except them seem to work. Can't figure it out. It's the last thing I'm trying to get resolved. Troubles of Heroine has scenes that use the punching but can't get them to trigger here, but others like the furniture and armbinder animations work.

I'm not familiar with ToH. However, I've used ZAP for years. I'm pretty sure there are no punching animations.

Are you sure you need a punching animation? Punching (as in brawls) is a fundamental part of the Skyrim game.

Spoiler

[09/10/2023 - 12:44:05PM] [Zad]: Set Device Hider slot to 29.
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:05PM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:11PM] [Zad]: Set Device Hider slot to 29.
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:11PM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:17PM] [Zad]: Set Device Hider slot to 29.
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:17PM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:23PM] error: Unbound native function "LoadConfig" called
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:27PM] VM is freezing...
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:27PM] VM is frozen
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:27PM] Saving game...
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:28PM] VM is thawing...
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:28PM] [Zad]: Set Device Hider slot to 29.
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:28PM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:34PM] [Zad]: Set Device Hider slot to 29.
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:34PM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:40PM] [Zad]: Set Device Hider slot to 29.
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:40PM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:45PM] Error: Cannot call IsHeavyArmor() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 6 on  (00053AE5)].aaaUCEnemyScript.GetClass() - "aaaUCEnemyScript.psc" Line 134
    [Active effect 6 on  (00053AE5)].aaaUCEnemyScript.OnEffectStart() - "aaaUCEnemyScript.psc" Line 53
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:45PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp18"
stack:
    [Active effect 6 on  (00053AE5)].aaaUCEnemyScript.GetClass() - "aaaUCEnemyScript.psc" Line 134
    [Active effect 6 on  (00053AE5)].aaaUCEnemyScript.OnEffectStart() - "aaaUCEnemyScript.psc" Line 53
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:47PM] [Zad]: Set Device Hider slot to 29.
[09/10/2023 - 12:44:47PM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()

I'm getting a lot of errors with Zad lately and I don't know where to look for mod conflicts or any settings that might help. What do you recommend?

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2023 at 12:52 AM, MikeCobalt said:

Hello :), I'm working on a Mod which starts in Skyrim but moves to Another nation (World Space) and there will be a number of stages that will require NPCs to open/close *Locked doors. I've looked through the scripts listed in this addon but I haven't noticed any scripts for that. Is that included here or how is that done?

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=SetOpen_-_ObjectReference
https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Lock_-_ObjectReference
https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=SetLockLevel_-_ObjectReference

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2023 at 12:34 PM, WyrmStryk said:

When I try to install the file from this page the installation file is only 1byte and there is no data. What am I doing wrong?

The file contains two items. First is a link to MEGA where the file is actually located. The second is the necessary password to download the file.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, sorry for bothering you, but when i install ZAZ 8+ i have a bug with prisoner cart in begining problem connectet with animations but i don't understand how to fix it, because i don't good with modding please halp who have simmilar problem (or and yes i run FINS after enable ZAZ and sexlab

Edited by HiForAll
34 minutes ago, HiForAll said:

Hello, sorry for bothering you, but when i install ZAZ 8+ i have a bug with prisoner cart in beginning problem connectet with animations but i don't understand how to fix it, because i don't good with modding please help who have simmilar problem (or and yes i run FINS after enable ZAZ and sexlab

This is a common problem with modded Skyrim generally. Most people solve it by getting an alternate start mod.

Had no problem with starting cart scene with zaz8 and now have no problem with zaz9.2

But as i am starting new games offen, i created vanila save after dragon scene just after entering Helgen Keep.

Then just load this save and adding mods, save and adding more, becouse some mods could not be launched in one time with all others.

Thanks Psalam, with your help i understand wat causes this problem, just loverslab and ZAZ not competable with my current version (so if any newcomers like me or other people will ask about this say that for SSE v1.5.9.7 say to use ZAZ v8.0 and sexlab v163.7

Edited by HiForAll
On 11/29/2023 at 3:00 AM, Jaymeezy said:

can someone direct me to where the shibari hanging zaz item is?

Yes, if you are on the bigger castle´s place, this asset is under a cage and under aonther wooden construction hanging, by using a ring and some rope down. It is small, indeed-but that´s quite realistic that way and can be used in a lot of places.