Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, t.ara Can I ask some question about BS data and rope items to convert for SE3bbb?

I made 3bbb slider, for breast rope (E1 and E2),  wasit rope (1 and 2), then leg rope. with OS and 3D tools. (to get reasonable shape about deformed body)

so now it work as separate body wear, (but I can not set both at same time, for the slot)

It is OK, because you offer 4 mix version,

1. BreastRopeWithWaistRopeExtreme01

2,BreastRopeWithWaistRopeExtreme02

3 WaistRopeWithBreastrope01

4,WaistRopeWithBreastrope02

So we can ues it if wear both at sametime.  My question is, these 4 items need to deform body too. then do you have any intention,

for each mix version about body shape?

I suppose I can just mix 2 items as same as item name, then about wasit rope I suppose it swap texture for 1 and 2, right?

but about breast rope, extream02 more hard deform extream 01.  

then above 1 to 4 items, I can not clear see, which items are used for.. by 2 breast rope and 2 wast rope,

Eg I hope to know,, set1 is use Breast rope 1 and waistRope1, and use original texture, set2 may show more tight deform, than set 1 around Breast,, etc

When I check them in OS,, I think you do not simply mix but deform body again for each, and set textures,, 

I may keep texture as same as before,, so I hope to know about "shape" of your original plan..

And I hope to use reg rope, as separate items, so we can mix use with Body part ropes. (include "shibari")

but I suppose, it come with reference full body,, so at current we can not mix use with Body ropes. 

Then If you change slot, and use it as separate items, which slot you may use?

And it is bug? reprot,,,, when I check in game, those  rope items should show large unvisible part when I wear for NPC and PC as usuall armor.

maybe it not visible,, when we mix wear other part items, but those rope items is rally interesting, so I must hope to use them as each clothings,

then change foot wear, or gloves,, and show neck seams.

The reason was this mod exp,  only set bodypart flag for body, not set for calves and fo forarmes.  and some armor add on not set weigth slider (none)

to work with weight.. so when user generate cloth with BS,,  weight deform not work correctly.  like this pic.

shibari.JPG.f482fc38b42b0a7082b0b2a8dd252e6c.JPG

At current I only install SE version, but without only SE piffy version change ESP ,same thing should happen,,(I suppose the reason why there seems no report,

most of zaz users do not use each item  as separately, but only use as animation object, so they come with hand part and leg part item?)

If  set weight slider for armor addon, (only for female I did,,),  and set flag for calves and forarm in ESP (edit record) it work as it should be,,

correctshibari.JPG.5e697a5cc047ebf9330a9497f32168e9.JPG

this is SE picture, but I almost confirm samething should happen,

without Piffy change your esp record,, (I do not think so)  So hope you check armor add on record please,,,

zazrecord.JPG.9b95c730cc7cca7cdf9dd9bd6b08ec23.JPG

I manually correct them,, but About Reg rope body part flag, (slot) I hope to ask author view,,,

At current it can not wear with other rope sets.. (because come with reference nude full body, and use body slot)

(I think,,  leg rope may better not come with reference body,, and set ,  another slot like other acccessary,,

,but I do not know how you think, and which slot is best,,, for leg rope,,)

Then as for me ZAZ aimation pack and items is my base mod to pray defeat or sexlab animation etc,,so really thanks,

and I am happy waiting new zap 9.0 come (though SE user may need to convert for SE,,^^)

At first, thx for this wonderful mod. A few days ago I took Oldrim once again, began to mod-  and then I found loverslab... no more to say.

Now I have a question: I play PAH with HSH. ZAZ 7 and extension were not stable, but 8 works really good. At 7, I could place a gallow, and after a few moments with a victim on the rope, the gallow triggered and strangled the victim.

On ZAZ 8, the gallow doesn't trigger. I tried with ZAZ Helper addon. Same here, the victim is on the rope and stumbles and stumbles and stumbles... now, is this a bug or is there a manual lever or something I didn't see?

Umm...having a bit of a pickle here: do I need anything else other than this pack?

Znafu.PNG

It's not the animation limit, I'm well under 6k. I tried searching them manually, and truly they're not part of this pack. So what the hell? Supposedly you only ned sexlab (which I of course have) and Fnis (which I of course also have), so WTF is going on here?!! I am using the UNP version.

35 minutes ago, Cornoholio said:

Umm...having a bit of a pickle here: do I need anything else other than this pack?

Znafu.PNG

It's not the animation limit, I'm well under 6k.

Maybe the archive is damaged, try looking in the folder to see if there are actually animations included.

Meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\

They're not actually included in the UNP file...searching for several ones after unzipping it manually yielded no result. DL from MEGA, without trouble...strange.  I downloaded the CBBE one on a hunch and lookee there! There they are, my missing files, WTF?!!!?!!

So I have to add them manually wherever ZAZ deposits them. Any idea where that might be?

Edit: I installed them by Vortex, let it overwrite nothing...added the files,

Zap.PNG

Problem solved it seems... no idea why those HKX files were not where they should have been.

Just missing one .nif: breastropeexteme. That one I had in the past, it doesn't cause trouble, even though it's annoying.

mm,,, Can I get support about this mod  from author still?  Why I hope to ask , I have found some problem about esp record, 

it may not work as it desigend. so I just hope to correct them, or hope to know if there is way. 

eg some Zaz gag items not use the correct nif, but try to use other armor add on (which seems to be added for non default races) for defaut race NPC.

I do not know, how I can manage it, or if I can simply delete those un-necessary race armor ( for me) add on,  from armor.

I hope to convert for se as user custom version, Then  I hoped to  use all gag items as it should be.  (with dscription and armor name)

or can other user help me, what is wrong?  I thnk, it is not problem about SE version only, I believe. (though I do not know if they are editted by the author who offer 

SE convert version)

Do others can use gag items, along with each name correctly?

eg zbf gag ring, and zbf DD gag strap Ring etc.. It not use the armor add on which added for default races but try to overwite by zbfGagFallbackLog

gag ring (strap ring)  and gag fall back is quite different shape and mesh. Is there way the top armor add on "zbfGagRing01AA" should be used for default race NPC?  at least about my game it never wrok,, (just be overwritten  by zbfGagFallBackLogXXX , I feel)

wrongGag.JPG.c09b59f6400b286b2441b14589473abf.JPG

And I found, those items which seems change nif , are marked "enchant" in add item menu mod.

(basically I just use Add item menu, untill I convert all,  so I do not know if it only happen with add item menu,, or not,,)

selectgag1.JPG.a43a3283fd699653476a43042448b6f2.JPG

changenif.JPG.4979d7ca7c0f25d1e3137a929e8aa4c5.JPG

So I feel. the enchant  effect seems change armor add on nif  from original (or for default races) to GagFallback Items.

those enchant effect are added as default, when user get these item?    then if so is there way to remove enchant, or it changed by script ? 

or can I remove those armor add ons (for org ,algonian, etc) from this armor, then may slove issue?

The DD assets are shared between zap and DD, also in ZAP 8plus.

Some of the gags have a race-fallback and maybe equip correctly, if they are used on different races.

Beside have all of those assets a female and a male version, because their head /neck has different sizes.

It may be that this is a problem of the DDa pack or maybe the DDa pack isn´t addressed correctly with the DDa assets.

As I have quitted DDa sidechaining on ZAP 9, I can not any longer check your problems.

Also the breast-rope stuff will be completely deleted and I finally added a much more better slot-use-system for all the particulary rope assets.

It´s now very flexiable and handy, in furnitures and also in the IDLE walking mode.

The fallback might be happening, if you play with a race, which is detected wrongly, or which has not be planned during the developing of zap to be played.

the armor addOn-assets are the links to the nif-files and mostly got the name-postfix: _AA, so to have on the armor the free name without the aa-postfix.

Clothing can use different parts of AA´s so to be a complete arrangement, like an "outfit".

Nevertheless is an OUTFIT in skyrim a MIX of the Clothing/armor, which can be combined, so to be USEABLE inside of a character´s EDIT-window.

You can there define sleeping-outfit and the daily-using outfit, add wanted weapons and so on.

Restraints work similar to the outfit-handling in skyrim with the zap´s framework together, which is by using restraints adding a suiting offset-pose or another function if such assets are in use. Gags i.g. open the mouth and the character will, if no other quest is in overlay or disturbing (the follower quest is always disturbing here!), struggle thru the gag with the "mmmfhfff"-stuff, if in conversation.

Enchantements are connecting the framework with the armor, so to link the armor to the main framework in zap. If you drop them, the function of the framework will not be working any more for the dedicated asset.

If you want to convert ZAP 6, 7, 8 or 8+ for SE, you have always to convert DDa very much correctly to be working inside of SKYRIM SE.

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

The DD assets are shared between zap and DD, also in ZAP 8plus.

Some of the gags have a race-fallback and maybe equip correctly, if they are used on different races.

Beside have all of those assets a female and a male version, because their head /neck has different sizes.

It may be that this is a problem of the DDa pack or maybe the DDa pack isn´t addressed correctly with the DDa assets.

As I have quitted DDa sidechaining on ZAP 9, I can not any longer check your problems.

Also the breast-rope stuff will be completely deleted and I finally added a much more better slot-use-system for all the particulary rope assets.

It´s now very flexiable and handy, in furnitures and also in the IDLE walking mode.

The fallback might be happening, if you play with a race, which is detected wrongly, or which has not be planned during the developing of zap to be played.

the armor addOn-assets are the links to the nif-files and mostly got the name-postfix: _AA, so to have on the armor the free name without the aa-postfix.

Clothing can use different parts of AA´s so to be a complete arrangement, like an "outfit".

Nevertheless is an OUTFIT in skyrim a MIX of the Clothing/armor, which can be combined, so to be USEABLE inside of a character´s EDIT-window.

You can there define sleeping-outfit and the daily-using outfit, add wanted weapons and so on.

Restraints work similar to the outfit-handling in skyrim with the zap´s framework together, which is by using restraints adding a suiting offset-pose or another function if such assets are in use. Gags i.g. open the mouth and the character will, if no other quest is in overlay or disturbing (the follower quest is always disturbing here!), struggle thru the gag with the "mmmfhfff"-stuff, if in conversation.

Enchantements are connecting the framework with the armor, so to link the armor to the main framework in zap. If you drop them, the function of the framework will not be working any more for the dedicated asset.

If you want to convert ZAP 6, 7, 8 or 8+ for SE, you have always to convert DDa very much correctly to be working inside of SKYRIM SE.

Thanks,I actually have installed DD (but not seldom used),  then checked record conflict, and could not find any confilcit.

but if it caused by script, I seems miss it.   So I suppose,  you means, if I hide  DD  maybe those gags will work correctly?

btw, when I equip gags for NPC, all items set correctly, so current prolbem were half of gags auto swap mesh, when I attach custom NPC (default races)

I may check again how it work without DD. because,, I hope to use zaz assets as main, then I tried to convert BS data for SE (3bbb advanced)

Most of case, I plan to use for default races NPC.

And  after asked  here, I test when I remove assginment of AA which seems used for other races from each gag  armor.  Now all gags use mesh correclty. ( when  human type NPC  equip  each gag,  I do not see swap mesh,, which may be set for other races (ork or kahjit or algonian,, )

and I can see animation still work,, (and dialogue too) , Untill I remove those AA assginment from gag armor,,  half of gags jut change mesh as 2 types.,, (panell gag and fallback log gag, I suppose)

but I understand remove those races AA asginement, is not good way,, (though for me, I only care for default races),  I may ask agan, after hide DD , then see how it work .

Then  I am lokking foward  to use zap 9 plus,  (I might try to convert for se,, ,though I afraid you seems use HDT-PE,, some items may not work for se?)

I already pleased about  variaton which  zap 8 plus offered,,..  so may be keep editting zap 8 to work for SE better. untill zap 9 come.

mm,, No.even though I uninstall DD ,  same things happen, (I used DD AIO SE pack, then just remove, and set up again, (run FNIS etc)

with return original esp..    so at current I only install ZAP8plus,  There is no other version ZAZ or DD in my mod list.

Eg,, just pick up zbf Gag Ring.. It is not DD related items,, (and I remove all DD esp arleaqdy)   for NPC (default races),

now it equip  Fallback Log ,gag.. AA    not  zbfGagRing01AA  (I suppose it should be used for default races)

NonDD.JPG.c02fd1bff35e8e5c5e8136e20085984c.JPG

I downloaded LE and SE version ,then rename esp and compare, record with tess V edit,,but they are same.. 

so without script change,, I suppose when user use these gag  items for default races, half of them will  swap mesh as Fallback Log gag.

(or  Plate Gag) 

But I know, some of gag work correctly,,

eg " zbf DD GagStrap Ball"   can show correct mesh,, but "zbf DD Gag Strap Ring"  swap mesh as the FallbackLog AA.

Though I do not know why these 2 gags show difference.  Both set 4 armor add on , and for 3 non human races, they set same armor addon.

(zbfGagFallbackLogOrcAA [ARMA:02008669], zbfGagFallbackLogArgonianAA [ARMA:02022192], zbfGagFallbackLogKhajiitAA [ARMA:0202218F])

then Gag Strap Ring use FallbackLog AA when attached. (for human race NPC)

Only difference is,, (when I check it in SKYUI,  those swap gags  show enchant mark....so I suspect, the enchant magic effect script , swap mesh for non human race gag..   (I check what script are atached for magic effect,,  then I could only find, zbfEffectBondage.pex...   so I suppose if the scirpt is something wrong..

And of course if I remove those armor add on ( XXXXKhatitAA,  XXXXXOrcAA, XXXXXXArgonianAA,, ) it use AA for default races correctly.

What I can at least do is to make the bad stuff compatible with your race (your character), so that you have such assets also available, which have the fall-back-function.

If you like you can (ONLY IF YOUR CHARACTER IS AN OWN NEW RACE !!!) "lend" me your character for some tests later. If you like you can send it by p.m...I can install that race and look for the zap 9 behavior, then. If it´s only this some gags, it should be no problem to get it to be working properly.

On 3/1/2020 at 7:49 AM, t.ara said:

What I can at least do is to make the bad stuff compatible with your race (your character), so that you have such assets also available, which have the fall-back-function.

If you like you can (ONLY IF YOUR CHARACTER IS AN OWN NEW RACE !!!) "lend" me your character for some tests later. If you like you can send it by p.m...I can install that race and look for the zap 9 behavior, then. If it´s only this some gags, it should be no problem to get it to be working properly.

I am afraid, if you do not run SKYRIM se,, because I do not keep old LE files,, for my custom followers.

and yes I actually test with custom follower which have "custom race" (so that can use individual mesh and texture set,, )

so that means, I may need to assgin, tha race "armor add on" for those follower to "fall-back function" work, about those armor?

(and it controlled by script, then I suppose there should be naming rule the funciton work,, if it is easy hope to know, so I can edit by my-self,,)

eg I have NPC, which use  "Kiribana" race.  then I hope to force the NPC  to use default armor add on. for each gag. 

(because the race is just duplicate and rename, default races,,then most of case use almost same skelton, and mesh as other human races)

anyway I send follower pack in my pic.. really thanks if you take time....and hope you check it, 

I see, those gag swap problem only happen with custom follower which may use originl races..though I did not test other follower mod,,

I only install my custom followers recently. (which have individual races) . and they use same mesh and skelton, which usd for default human races.

when I test with follower which only exchange facegen, all gag not swap mesh (so use default gag for human races).   So hope to know, if there is way "how to assgin armor-add on, to change gags (or other items) for each races wthich user defined,,

I have never seen issue, which custom races show problem, so did not think it only happen with custom races. (because my follower custtom races are just duplicated

from norl or redguard ,so they usually use almost same skelton, and body which default human races may use)

And,, If I can request,,I hope ,script auto use "default armor-add on" when there is race which not assgined AA for the race.

because most of custom follower may use original custom race name,, and they may not offer any patch for zaz items, without user request it.

if ZAZ script just use default one,for those custom races, most of human follower mod can use zaz gags without problem I think.

(I suppose script can edit so,,,)

And I hope if you can confirm, Is there reason you set Animation Event  HareDeath and ChikenDeath and set non ragdoll? 

Because at least about SE, there have been  some repot, witch cause issue.  And I saw same issue about rabbit , chiken

Then some user  recommend (or he did to solve problem), to remove those 2 record. And I feel it work. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/106138-rabbits-and-chickens-still-animated-after-death/

I am making Fix exp for SE (there were some body part assginment about  rope items, then I correct them with 3BA BS data,  ) and hope to include it,

if you can confirm it.

OK,, I finally find how to solve issue. thanks.. 

When I make custom NPC, with original race,, I usually keep the "race"  "armor race" record as "default race"

then about those NPC which use "custom race", zap not swap gags correctly, (or use for other race gags)

But I already confirm, it work for skyrim default races NPC like, Nord etc,

So I happend to  set  my custom race>"armor race" as Nord. (but the NPC race is still  "original race") without expect much.

and compare other custome follower which still set "default races" for the race "armor race"

as you can see, about the NPC which change her race>armor race as Nord,, it work correctly.

but about the NPC which still use "default race" for her race>armor race,, it not work (so swap by other race AA)

ArmorDefRace.JPG.93433173a06ec7c78e17fb4120a26a6d.JPG

ArmorRaceNord.JPG.515d3439b274cc6115af97f3bb509b85.JPG

though I still think,, there should be way to set AA race for ZAZ items, without change my NPC record,, or other follower mod,

but at least it work.. thanks.

===================

About SE version , I Fix esp.  So if someone see same problem for current LE, try this way.

ZAP offer each race log AA. but those AA which only used for these race,, assgined "default race" too. then for custom race,

there seems case, it applied for "custom race". 

So I assgined  "race" more strilctly. only about those "fallback log Race AA" . (for orc, Kahjit, algonian) with assgin  vampire additinal race.

that means change "default races" to "Khajit" etc, for those Armor add on> race.  then only add vampire race, as addtional race.

Now it use default race gags,  for custom race NPC (most of follower mod may set "default race" for their race> armor race)

but when the race are orc, algonian, Khajit, it swap and use log mesh which prepared for each race.so You need not change race>armor race, for most of your follower, or NPCs. 

Hey guys! Would anyone more experienced be able to help me? I loved 7.0 but 8.0 and 8.0+ both ctd randomly if i look at any of this mods items in my inventory. I've tried to figure out if it crashes at any one item but its always random. I've checked everywhere for a fix to this with no success. Ive made a new install of Skyrim after uninstalling 95%  of my mods and it still crashes so i reinstalled them and made another clean install of skyrim. I've also made a new game and it still crashes. I havent played with my load order too much because i leave that to LOOT since im not very experienced with modding but ive tried moving Zaz to the very top of my load order with no change. Any suggestions or help is welcome, thanks!

FNIS.txt Load Order.txt

Okay so i basically removed every single mod except Zap 8.0+ and everything it requires and the ctd issue stopped. I then slowly added a couple of my mods back that i really wanted to keep and the ctd issue never came back. This is my current load order that works with Zap 8.0+. im still not sure if it was a mod conflicting, too many mods, or a load order issue since im still new to this. 

Working Zap 8.0+ LO.txt