Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

13 minutes ago, t.ara said:

If you have zap with furnitures, you can make the slaves of zap sit into it...AI pack, sit.......link-to-furniture...ready:-) Then you have a steady slave using your furniture, gibbet or what you like to be used. This way is PERMANENT...like a "living" deco-slave. You can also create AI packs, so that the slaves sit there for some hours of the day and later go into a cage or something like that...AI packs can tell the npc what do to the whole long day and in the night...if they shall sleep and use teir bed or stay awaken the whole night.

zap will not get any (more) slaves and of course no followers. There are some 100 followers out there:-)

Let me think a bit louder. I'm thinking of replacing the Furniture in hearthfire with the furniture from ZAP. Starting with the beds.... and and replacing the Trophys with... Let me have a look in the CK...

What I´m talking about is very much beginner´s stuff (I want to say, it´s easy)...bethesda has nice videos for introducing the Creation Kit-base functions up to professional use...this series is a must...and then you can follow some vids inside of youtube...AI packs---radiada.....and so on;-))

There are some cooking furnitures, I´d not touch them globaly. Anyway you get the idle on the marker, if the npc is linked there or randomly uses it. And instead of being able to cook, somebody will be cooked  instead sometimes onto the spit.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

There are some cooking furnitures, I´d not touch them globaly. Anyway you get the idle on the marker, if the npc is linked there or randomly uses it. And instead of being able to cook, somebody will be cooked  instead sometimes onto the spit.

BUT ... it will be cooked for fake, not really. Like all other so called "deadly" furnitures.

Why are them not "really" deadly without the need of other mods (Btw, it seems that only Maria Eden has such sort of things)?

Another question: a lot of furnitures are a pain in the ass talking about the point of view, or line of sight or 1st and 3rd person view. Too often the look is "locked" behind or almost "inside" the furniture itself. Any plan to fix this, if it is possible?

11 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

BUT ... it will be cooked for fake, not really. Like all other so called "deadly" furnitures.

Why are them not "really" deadly without the need of other mods (Btw, it seems that only Maria Eden has such sort of things)?

The mod is a resource, so I don't think deadly furniture should kill actors by default.  That would make using them in a mod extremely difficult other than "exactly" what was programmed.  For example if a mod wanted to use a deadly furniture for a "game over" scene, it would be very difficult to do if the player was killed automatically when put into the furniture without a chance for the scene to play out.

Edit: That being said, a "executioner" mod that uses ZAP 8.0+ as a resource would be a good user resource, and a good place for things like placing items, setting kill times/dealing with protected/essential NPCs ect.

I agree partially, Reesewow.

Your point could be true only for furnitures that have an "istant kill" death, like guillotines.

The other ones should have a "slow death", like crucifixions, hanging, burning and "cooked".

It should be easy for a modder to send someone into this sort furnitures (like the player can do with followers as "I wish you to do something") and then "lock" the controls of the victim.

Btw, if the player, just to say, has the wishes to commit suicide, using Cell Builde, or Jaxon Positioner, could place a deadly furniture and kill herself without the need of other mods.

Just for fun and/or cinematic purposes, like mini movies, screenshots, pictures and so on.

2 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I agree partially, Reesewow.

Your point could be true only for furnitures that have an "istant kill" death, like guillotines.

The other ones should have a "slow death", like crucifixions, hanging, burning and "cooked".

I'm more talking about how modders may not "want" these furniture items to kill until a specific time... or not at all.  For example "Shout Like A Virgin" uses the spit roast furniture to "rebirth" the player character in a scene - the player never actually dies.  Adding damage over time to that item would break that mod.

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well... If I...lets say replace the Vanilla Spitroast with the one in Zap...and eneble the Idle marker... what will happen?

Ok... For a start I replaced some of the beds and replaced the Wall Trophys in HF with the Wife Trophy... And now I have to play Skyrim to get one of the HF houses...

On 17. Februar 2018 at 8:45 PM, NicoleDragoness said:

Another question: a lot of furnitures are a pain in the ass talking about the point of view, or line of sight or 1st and 3rd person view. Too often the look is "locked" behind or almost "inside" the furniture itself. Any plan to fix this, if it is possible?

Gaming is fake itself and if you like to die within using furnitures you can put there different scripts to fake yourself dying away. zap uses the keyword "deadly"-so if this is used inside a quest mod, the visit on the rack or on the crux takes your breath slowly away. If the head flies away, you need a body-alias, so same way a suiting script, where the body will be changed and rag dolled with the head rolling around. I personally don´t have any interest to support such a stuff, but the possibilities inside of sky rim are optimal to create such scenes. Because after a kill, you will have the game  to reload the last stored stage, it´s much more unrealistic to go on playing after that?:-) OK, I accept the sexual thrill, that some users maybe take of this. Me, personally, I do not like to support it.

CAM-STUCK-TO-BODY-OR_INSIDE-A-MESH/COLLISION-PROBLEM:

As I experimented today with dynamic cam and new FNIS possibilities, I can tell you, that I suddenly found a perfect solution for that. I do not touch my created material, but I found a way, to surround that problems very easy and SIMPLE. And then you have total access as usually to the cam!!..sometimes, it´s a little strange, that a third party idea leads you (back) to a really simple solution !!! NEW STUFF (ANIMATIONS) WON´T APPEAR WITH SUCH PROBLEMS ANYMORE.

23 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Hi, FORE...I have not found this parameters inside of 3dsm....I must one time have seen it, then I can use it....

That's not 3ds, these are FNIS parameters. Time to read the FNIS Modders Doc (again). :smile:

46 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Fine:classic_blush:, have found it...;-)...so the syntax is like this virtually example shows??

fu -a,ac1 zazHandCartLaying01_Enter zazHandCartLaying01.hkx
+ -o,ac1 zazHandCartLaying01_Loop zazHandCartLaying01.hkx AOZaZRopeAnkleL AOZaZRopeAnkleR AOZaZRopeWristL AOZaZRopeWristR
+ -a,ac0 zazHandCartLaying01_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

green animation has dynamic cam

red animation has not

FNIS "gulped" this so far-now i´m very much in tension if this works:-)

It's years ago that I did that, and I never used anything but pure "ac" my self. But according to the doc it'S more like

fu -a,ac1 zazHandCartLaying01_Enter zazHandCartLaying01.hkx
+ -o,ac1,ac0 zazHandCartLaying01_Loop zazHandCartLaying01.hkx AOZaZRopeAnkleL AOZaZRopeAnkleR AOZaZRopeWristL AOZaZRopeWristR
+ -a zazHandCartLaying01_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

28 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I tested ZAP 8+ the first time and have the following feedback:

- bound Doggy style animations are still not working. I am installing the fix again. I think in your changelog you said its fixed. 

Will this still be compatible with ZAP 8+?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4829-zaz-doggystyle-animation-fix-zaz-animation-pack-v70-and-v80/

Hi, I corrected this inside of zap 8 script source, but I did not compile the script yet.

You can of course use the fix for every version 7, 8, 8-plus...no problem.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Hi, I corrected this inside of zap 8 script source, but I did not compile the script yet.

You can of course use the fix for every version 7, 8, 8-plus...no problem.

Another question:

I use devious Followers for testing. It requires ZazExtensionPack 1.08

But I use ZAP 8+ already or 7 in all profiles and the Extension pack is compatible only with zap 6.

I put Zaz 8+ to overwrite Extenstion Pack in MO (while MO says I should do it the other way round).

Now I am confused...

- Should I not use Extenstion Pack with Zap 7, 8, 8+ at all?

- should I better let the Extension pack overwrite ZAP or be overwritten by ZAP?

I tested it and had no problems that jumped me directly, at least none that could not have other sources. Still investigating :tongue:

6 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Another question:

I use devious Followers for testing. It requires ZazExtensionPack 1.08

But I use ZAP 8+ already or 7 in all profiles and the Extension pack is compatible only with zap 6.

I put Zaz 8+ to overwrite Extenstion Pack in MO (while MO says I should do it the other way round).

Now I am confused...

- Should I not use Extenstion Pack with Zap 7, 8, 8+ at all?

- should I better let the Extension pack overwrite ZAP or be overwritten by ZAP?

I tested it and had no problems that jumped me directly, at least none that could not have other sources. Still investigating :tongue:

At best is to use mod organizer and switch between your desired configurations, if you don´t use MO, then I suggest to make a 1:1 copy of your skyrim-drive and have different versions on HDD or SSD.

ZEP is not made to run with zap 8. It will change the framework as it´s overwriting scripts of zap. A visit to the testzone will show, what I mean.

Better to play mods with their suiting dependies. Yes, don´t use zep with zap8-not supported and not needed.

Testing is always testing:-)

51 minutes ago, t.ara said:

At best is to use mod organizer and switch between your desired configurations, if you don´t use MO, then I suggest to make a 1:1 copy of your skyrim-drive and have different versions on HDD or SSD.

ZEP is not made to run with zap 8. It will change the framework as it´s overwriting scripts of zap. A visit to the testzone will show, what I mean.

Better to play mods with their suiting dependies. Yes, don´t use zep with zap8-not supported and not needed.

Testing is always testing:-)

yeah, i m using MO.... think I will drop Devious follower for that profile then. Enough other stuff to test in their anyway :tongue:

On 2/8/2018 at 5:03 AM, jigwigigx said:

You may have an older version of NMM. If so download the latest one from  nexus.

I am having the same issue of NMM not wanting to install it. I checked and I do have the newest NMM. There is a mod I'd like to use the requires Zap 8. If there are any other thougts on this I would be grateful for them.

3 minutes ago, Tacelam said:

I am having the same issue of NMM not wanting to install it. I checked and I do have the newest NMM. There is a mod I'd like to use the requires Zap 8. If there are any other thougts on this I would be grateful for them.

This is what I get - This mod dose not have the correct file structure for a skyrim mod that NMM can use. It will not work with NMM. The mod was not installed.

Hi.

I've noticed that the hand offset animations done by this mod get negated after a stagger animation takes place.

I'm using ZAP together with animation changing mods - namely FNIS PCEA2 and RandomIdleAnimations, and they all work well together. ZAP hands offset gets applied to their animations without a problem.

But if a stagger effect takes place (namely, run by the mod Barefoot Realism), the bound hands offset gets reset to the default hands positions for the used animations.

I'm actually not sure who should address this issue, as I've noticed the same thing with a Yoke from Devious Devices. Or if it's really caused by Barefoot Realism, or just by any staggering effect (and getting staggered by an attack is hard to test when you're playing with Requiem...) :smile:

5 hours ago, Tacelam said:

This is what I get - This mod dose not have the correct file structure for a skyrim mod that NMM can use. It will not work with NMM. The mod was not installed.

I used NMM to install it and it worked flawless. No error messages. The latest NMM is 0.63.19 but no longer on Nexus home page, it is now located at github - Nexus wants to promote Vortex - but I don't have the link any more. Sorry and hope it helps.

11 minutes ago, mabuse786 said:

The latest NMM is 0.63.19 but no longer on Nexus home page, it is now located at github

Hmmm, just had a look: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/modmanager/ and that link pushes me to download version 0.63.14 

I can just guess that with the ongoing shift to Vortex "confusion" will be a steady companion for most players on that end .. until Vortex is finally declared v1.0.0 :classic_undecided:

49 minutes ago, mabuse786 said:

I used NMM to install it and it worked flawless. No error messages. The latest NMM is 0.63.19 but no longer on Nexus home page, it is now located at github - Nexus wants to promote Vortex - but I don't have the link any more. Sorry and hope it helps.

Thank you, but I could not find it. I seen something that said 0.64.1 but I don't understand how to down load it. Any way thanks again.