10 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I could perhaps add a soft dependency and use the washrags instead if it is installed.

Hi, it's me again.   ?

If you did a soft dependency for BiS, would it be possible to add a feature that ramped up arousal levels on wildlife and more importantly dwarven automations when you use the special soaps that make them passive toward the player? I always thought some form of consequence for using those was very needed. 

Just a thought. Thank you for your attention. 

?

21 hours ago, vane000 said:

So I was messing around with dialogues because I thought maybe that was causing problems. I tried resetting the dialogues from that mod. And what ends up happening is that on one of my saves (ended up removing sexist guards and cleaning) I can get the crime fee to happen (cum and being naked on one time, and sex with beast on another) but it does not trigger again. I have the cool down set to 6 seconds. I also tried turning it on/off and turning on debugging also. I know its kind of a long shot, does the crime system work off of any dialogues that it could maybe conflict with?

Sexlab Adventures does not do anything with dialogues. Did you try waiting for a Rape check? That is what the debug messages are for, not SexCrime.

42 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Hi, it's me again.   ?

If you did a soft dependency for BiS, would it be possible to add a feature that ramped up arousal levels on wildlife and more importantly dwarven automations when you use the special soaps that make them passive toward the player? I always thought some form of consequence for using those was very needed. 

Just a thought. Thank you for your attention. 

?

I have never used Bathing in Skyrim, so I can't promise anything.

5 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Sexlab Adventures does not do anything with dialogues. Did you try waiting for a Rape check? That is what the debug messages are for, not SexCrime.

I ended up just starting a new play through. Thanks for helping though, and yeah I did wait for all the conditions. Currently I'm having an issue with the crime system saying I'm nude when my character is wearing clothes though.

20 hours ago, vane000 said:

I ended up just starting a new play through. Thanks for helping though, and yeah I did wait for all the conditions. Currently I'm having an issue with the crime system saying I'm nude when my character is wearing clothes though.

That's unfortunate. The "nude when wearing clothes" issue is usually due to selecting the nudity law option (and not realizing it).

big thanks for mod, i was really wanting something like this. i've have been game and everything seems to be working for me.  1 thing i did notice different is when being gangbanged(multiple assailants) they do not all run up and hoover about before and after sex scences. In cursed loot, we'll say 9 assailants, would all move on pc before and after sex until last man is down.  This was a pretty cool feature, especially inside an inn with a bard playing( surrounded assailants would occasionally clap, for the playing bard though imagination would differ. 

1 hour ago, heroine sugarsnatch said:

big thanks for mod, i was really wanting something like this. i've have been game and everything seems to be working for me.  1 thing i did notice different is when being gangbanged(multiple assailants) they do not all run up and hoover about before and after sex scences. In cursed loot, we'll say 9 assailants, would all move on pc before and after sex until last man is down.  This was a pretty cool feature, especially inside an inn with a bard playing( surrounded assailants would occasionally clap, for the playing bard though imagination would differ. 

If you liked that you should try

Spectator crowds ultra edition

Will call in available NPCs to watch and make comments. ?

12 hours ago, heroine sugarsnatch said:

Hmm. I am not sure if I get you right. This is how it should behave:

1. Assailants that are part of the "first wave" (that is, those who are picked when the rape is triggered) should run up to you and stay close.

2. Assailants who join in later should also come closer when as soon as they join. (This might look like not everyboy is running up right from the start.) 

3. After their turn, they should keep a little bit of distance (to prevent "overcrowding") but stay in the general area. At this stage they might use idles such as sitting on chairs. 

So question is, is it not working like this for you or do you think it should work differently? 

10 hours ago, McLude said:

Just dropping in to say this is one of my top favorite mods.

Awesome, thanks! :D 

So question is, is it not working like this for you or do you think it should work differently? 

it is working like that. I tried so hard to find a good picture to present, i would have to go back in game with Cursed Loot and make one...  

i did initially indicate everything was working for me, very happy with mod. been in game with it some more and still everything running as intended. I just did a piss poor job of trying to make an objective observation which is in need of a some pics i couldn't find and was too lazy to go make. 

Hello Teutonic,

yesterday I had a major playthrough-scare, because suddenly most of the vanilla mechanics (sitting, mining, alchemy lab use, etc) and the Zaz furnitures stopped working. The character would start these with the proper anims, but then cancel out at once. Took me a few hours, but finally figured out that SL Adventures was the culprit. A rape event got stuck somehow.

I would just like to thank you that while the mod is only beta, you already have a very effective debug setup, so I could save my playthrough with just a button press.

Thank you!

M

8 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hello Teutonic,

yesterday I had a major playthrough-scare, because suddenly most of the vanilla mechanics (sitting, mining, alchemy lab use, etc) and the Zaz furnitures stopped working. The character would start these with the proper anims, but then cancel out at once. Took me a few hours, but finally figured out that SL Adventures was the culprit. A rape event got stuck somehow.

I would just like to thank you that while the mod is only beta, you already have a very effective debug setup, so I could save my playthrough with just a button press.

Thank you!

M

Glad it worked out. Do you have any idea what went wrong though? Any information could be useful in finding the cause. Obviously, even though there is a debug setup, I want the mod to work flawlessly.

12 minutes ago, Teutonic said:
8 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hello Teutonic,

Thank you!

M

Glad it worked out. Do you have any idea what went wrong though? Any information could be useful in finding the cause. Obviously, even though there is a debug setup, I want the mod to work flawlessly.

I remember Captured Dreams used to have issues with this as well, and from what I recall it was due to having an unfinished force greet still trying to so it's thing.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

My suspicion is the Death Alternative and Defeat comboing together. I usually don't have DA in the load order and I never had this bug before. Now I had it again today. I can't be completely sure though, because I play with a lot of new mods in the current game, although only quite limited LL ones and this seems to be connected to animation events.

This second time I did not notice any animation problems, but I probably just missed them. For some reason I checked MCM and your mods debug screen showed that there is supposed to be a Gangbang (it was the ame the 1st time too).

I had a quite bad fight before I saw this. My character was taken down by a group of spriggans, who were also fighting a group of Orc Hunters. The Spriggans were winning, but for some reason, no Orc Hunter died. Spriggans molested my character, and after that she was just sitting there, control didn't come back. That was when a group of Hired Thugs arrived, who attacked my character and knocked her down (so they moved her out of the no movement state). This is when Defeat usually takes over and the molesting happens. However the Spriggans came to my rescue and attacked the Thugs (my character is a PSQ succubus and sex with her raises the relation of the partners). So my character came out from the bleedout automatically and I could join the fight.

So there was a lot of events firing at the same time.

I think you can avoid this with a couple of extra checks, but I'm sure you know that yourself better, :) 

Oh and I have Captured Dreams in the load order as well, but I did not go there during this event. If the Maid came to me to forcegreet me, I did not see her.

6 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

My suspicion is the Death Alternative and Defeat comboing together. I usually don't have DA in the load order and I never had this bug before. Now I had it again today. I can't be completely sure though, because I play with a lot of new mods in the current game, although only quite limited LL ones and this seems to be connected to animation events.

This second time I did not notice any animation problems, but I probably just missed them. For some reason I checked MCM and your mods debug screen showed that there is supposed to be a Gangbang (it was the ame the 1st time too).

I had a quite bad fight before I saw this. My character was taken down by a group of spriggans, who were also fighting a group of Orc Hunters. The Spriggans were winning, but for some reason, no Orc Hunter died. Spriggans molested my character, and after that she was just sitting there, control didn't come back. That was when a group of Hired Thugs arrived, who attacked my character and knocked her down (so they moved her out of the no movement state). This is when Defeat usually takes over and the molesting happens. However the Spriggans came to my rescue and attacked the Thugs (my character is a PSQ succubus and sex with her raises the relation of the partners). So my character came out from the bleedout automatically and I could join the fight.

So there was a lot of events firing at the same time.

I think you can avoid this with a couple of extra checks, but I'm sure you know that yourself better, :) 

Hard to say. Since there was a lot of stuff going on, I would have to try and reproduce the problem to see what exactly went wrong.

11 hours ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Hi Teutonic, small question... do you plan to add a SLSO (sexlab seperated orgasm) patch? i saw that if i get raped i havent the options from SLSO.... on the topic form SLSO is a quick guide to add support to it... hope you are interesting into it

It's on my list, but I don't find the guide on the mod page to be very helpful.

Is there a way to add custom follower who use's there own framework something like death alternative does where's there a option to add followers to its daymoyl_CustomFollowerFaction "Custom Follower Faction". I just installed sophia follower again and i've noticed she isn't being picked up as a follower.

Thankyou for a great mod and sharing

6 hours ago, chubjub said:

Is there a way to add custom follower who use's there own framework something like death alternative does where's there a option to add followers to its daymoyl_CustomFollowerFaction "Custom Follower Faction". I just installed sophia follower again and i've noticed she isn't being picked up as a follower.

Thankyou for a great mod and sharing

Currently only vanilla followers are supported. I plan to improve follower support in v0.71. How exactly do you add followers to that faction?

In the MCM menu of death alternative you have the option to add a spell which when cast on a follower that is outside the vanilla framework it will add them to its own custom follower faction. I think it then uses that faction to track who is following the PC as well as the vanilla current follower faction.

2 hours ago, chubjub said:

In the MCM menu of death alternative you have the option to add a spell which when cast on a follower that is outside the vanilla framework it will add them to its own custom follower faction. I think it then uses that faction to track who is following the PC as well as the vanilla current follower faction.

Seems odd to me to use a spell. Perhaps I could show the NPCs nearby in the MCM and you could just toggle which ones are followers. Like how you can toggle clothing as skimpy in SL Aroused.

I've added sophia to currentfollowerfaction 0005c84e so far this has worked for your mod as well as other mods ie defeat and deviously enchanted chests to catch her when checking for followers .I haven't seen any problems with the follower functions I'm hoping that only adding her to this faction and not the rest that make up for a vanilla follower it will not screw up her ai I'll have to check with other standalone followers. Then again i'm probably wrong and she will blowing later in the game .

On 10/7/2018 at 12:18 AM, C0R3G4M3R said:

Hi Teutonic, small question... do you plan to add a SLSO (sexlab seperated orgasm) patch? i saw that if i get raped i havent the options from SLSO.... on the topic form SLSO is a quick guide to add support to it... hope you are interesting into it

*warps in*

*drops package*

*warps out

Package.7z