Removed the SexCrime Bounty Randomizer since it had to be rewritten and didn't make the cut. If you would like to see this reimplemented for the new system, please request it in the support thread.

No need to care for that one, I think.

POP has one already included.

Alright, seems my update didn't go unnoticed until I was able to comment here. ?

So, finally, v0.70 is out. I am sorry it has taken so long, but the mod is now back from summer break and I expect to update more often from now on. Please let me know asap if you find any problems. Requests are also welcome as always. 

Due to the long break, some people might have been expecting the Defeat feature I promised a while ago, but no progress has been made on that one, I am afraid and it is not planned for the near future. 

11 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Alright, seems my update didn't go unnoticed until I was able to comment here. ?

So, finally, v0.70 is out. I am sorry it has taken so long, but the mod is now back from summer break and I expect to update more often from now on. Please let me know asap if you find any problems. Requests are also welcome as always. 

Due to the long break, some people might have been expecting the Defeat feature I promised a while ago, but no progress has been made on that one, I am afraid and it is not planned for the near future. 

Like I posted above, I can't set crime rules because the hold list is empty.

21 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Updating from 0.69b the select hold list is empty

*facepalm* Gonna have to throw in another little update. Shouldn't take too long.

22 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Also, has the option to allow public nudity only while collared been removed?

It's on the crime options page.

Hello Teutonic,

I installed the new version. It is an upgrade from 0.69b. I pressed the upgrade button, the mod now says Up to date.

I face an issue, on the Crime Laws MCM page, the Select Hold list is empty. Without a selected hold, I can't use any of the other checkboxes on the page.

I tried to quit MCM and also a full game restart, it did not help.

Is it just me?

Peace,

M

19 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Like I posted above, I can't set crime rules because the hold list is empty.

7 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

Hello Teutonic,

I installed the new version. It is an upgrade from 0.69b. I pressed the upgrade button, the mod now says Up to date.

I face an issue, on the Crime Laws MCM page, the Select Hold list is empty. Without a selected hold, I can't use any of the other checkboxes on the page.

I tried to quit MCM and also a full game restart, it did not help.

Is it just me?

Peace,

M

v0.70b should fix the issue, sorry about that. 

1 hour ago, worik said:

No need to care for that one, I think.

POP has one already included.

POP has a feature that randomly gives you bounties. Sexlab Adventure's bounty randomizer randomly determines bounties for each crime. So, an implementation for the new system would determine what is and what isn't a crime, as well as crime amounts. 

Thank you for the update!  Love the new options and crimes, clearer crimes layout, and the ability to save the mod settings. 

To better support the Outside At Night crime, would you consider allowing Dusk to be set to as late as midnight?  I'm looking at this as a curfew to discourage thieves, but many NPC revelers are at taverns until 11 PM or midnight before returning home, so I'm thinking that a curfew shouldn't begin until then and I'd like to set that accordingly. 

31 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

To better support the Outside At Night crime, would you consider allowing Dusk to be set to as late as midnight?  I'm looking at this as a curfew to discourage thieves, but many NPC revelers are at taverns until 11 PM or midnight before returning home, so I'm thinking that a curfew shouldn't begin until then and I'd like to set that accordingly. 

Note that the night crime applies between 22 pm and 3 am, independent from the dusk and dawn settings. However, I have always intended a setting for that as well, it just didn't make into this update.

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

So, an implementation for the new system would determine what is and what isn't a crime, as well as crime amounts. 

AH, I see. :classic_smile:

Still, it doesn't sound that high priority. Especially if it eats too much of your modding time. :classic_wink:

Hey there, just found this mod and thought I could sneak it into my loadorder but I have some questions mostly regarding mods I would disable because this one does something similar/same.

1. So firstly "Aroused Creatures", so how your mod chooses the animations for the rape function? Can you choose tags to use or exclude?

2. I might swap out "Deviously Enslaved Continued" for this so is there a plan to include "Sexual Fame" like it does?

3. A little more personal, I apologize and you do not have to answer this one if you don't want to. What would be your most recommended mods (excluding animation packs and Devious Device mods, already have them) to go along with this? Maybe your favourite prostitution mod (TDF/Radiant/Cursed Loot).

Thank you in advance!

21 minutes ago, YFeyn said:

Hey there, just found this mod and thought I could sneak it into my loadorder but I have some questions mostly regarding mods I would disable because this one does something similar/same.

1. So firstly "Aroused Creatures", so how your mod chooses the animations for the rape function? Can you choose tags to use or exclude?

2. I might swap out "Deviously Enslaved Continued" for this so is there a plan to include "Sexual Fame" like it does?

3. A little more personal, I apologize and you do not have to answer this one if you don't want to. What would be your most recommended mods (excluding animation packs and Devious Device mods, already have them) to go along with this? Maybe your favourite prostitution mod (TDF/Radiant/Cursed Loot).

Thank you in advance!

Well first of all, you should not remove mods from your load order of an ongoing save file, if you didn't know. But, answering your questions:

1. Sexlab Adventures does nothing in particular as far as choosing the animations for creature scenes is concerned. Any valid animation Sexlab might choose can play. There is no possibiility to define tags to use or exclude, although I am considering such a feature.

2. Currently I have no plans to use Sexual Fame. In theory, I would like to build up "reputation", but so far, I have only seen Sexual Fame being used in Slaverun and always felt you become famous way too fast.

3. The supported mods come to mind. My preferred prostitution mod is Radiant.