44 minutes ago, McLude said:

Crime is not working in .70b, at least not for me. I set the fines and applied them to all holds. I have done a clean in SL and updated SLA, anything else? All other features seem to be working fine.

Please try disabling crimes and re-enabling them.

2 hours ago, agent_hermit said:

Great mod!  One thing I am noticing is that the masturbation button rarely works even though the char is past the arousal threshold and the stats for gaining hp/mp/stam keep resetting to zero.

Already on my list of things to fix. (Appreciate the report anyway.)

56 minutes ago, Sutsiua said:

I'm getting crashes when I enter whiterun

You could send me a Papyrus log and tell me which features you are using, but it probably won't tell us anything and your crashes probably aren't related to Sexlab Adventures anyway.

On 10/14/2018 at 2:57 PM, Teutonic said:

Please try disabling crimes and re-enabling them.

I tried that and tried reinstalling and crime still isn't working. Also sleep rape isn't working. I haven't heard anyone else complain so it must be me but both were working fine in 69b. I have not updated my game/skse/or anything else in about a month, if that makes any difference. edit; I'm using SSE. 

1 hour ago, McLude said:

I tried that and tried reinstalling and crime still isn't working. Also sleep rape isn't working. I haven't heard anyone else complain so it must be me but both were working fine in 69b. I have not updated my game/skse/or anything else in about a month, if that makes any difference. edit; I'm using SSE. 

For sleep rape, you could try turning on debug notifications and then going to sleep to see if it shows anything why it isn't working. I assume normal rape is working though?

It is very difficult to find the problem if I don't know what exactly isn't working. I can only ask you to verify all the options are set correctly. Are NPCs able to report you, are the crimes set so you should get a crime? Which crimes are you trying to trigger? Are you sure you are in the correct hold? Are you wearing a collar? It may be necessary to create toggleable debug messages, just like for rape, to find the cause. 

I don't know in how far Oldrim and SSE behave differently, so I can't say if that has anything to do with it. 

I was mistaken, sleep rape is working, it just hadn't triggered in awhile.

As for crime, I have fines set for all holds but I am not getting any fines no matter what I do. Everything else seems to be working. Tax system is working. I've tried with and without collars. 

screenshots of settings

Spoiler

ScreenShot125.png.7630606947752cbbd321bbe6b6d45329.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot131.png.021ed838de012c09a733c227fd9b22e8.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot132.png.1d70dab24b5ea33106cec3afc638b0f3.png

41 minutes ago, McLude said:

I was mistaken, sleep rape is working, it just hadn't triggered in awhile.

As for crime, I have fines set for all holds but I am not getting any fines no matter what I do. Everything else seems to be working. Tax system is working. I've tried with and without collars. 

screenshots of settings

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot125.png.7630606947752cbbd321bbe6b6d45329.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot131.png.021ed838de012c09a733c227fd9b22e8.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot132.png.1d70dab24b5ea33106cec3afc638b0f3.png

I can't see anything wrong with the settings, so I will release an update with debug messages asap. 

Okay so I seem to have gotten it working. I went to Whiterun and started having sex with people, walking around nude, but no fines. Then I started enabling/disabling settings and having sex. And just as I was about to give up I got a $430 fine which would be nudity + sex, then my game crashed (unrelated I hope). So I will try again later and see how it goes. 

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I see we lost the randomize crimes feature, was that on purpose? 

Somewhat. It needs to be rewritten for the new system and didn't make it. I have asked about the general interest in that feature, to evaluate if it should come back. There is also the question how exactly it should look like. How high can the fines get, and which parameters should the randomizer use? 

6 hours ago, McLude said:

Okay so I seem to have gotten it working. I went to Whiterun and started having sex with people, walking around nude, but no fines. Then I started enabling/disabling settings and having sex. And just as I was about to give up I got a $430 fine which would be nudity + sex, then my game crashed (unrelated I hope). So I will try again later and see how it goes. 

Strange. I will add some debug messages anyway. Would be great to find out what was causing your problems.

9 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Somewhat. It needs to be rewritten for the new system and didn't make it. I have asked about the general interest in that feature, to evaluate if it should come back. There is also the question how exactly it should look like. How high can the fines get, and which parameters should the randomizer use? 

For my part, I was using it to basically randomize everything, and I would re-run it every 5 levels or so (or sometimes if I just felt like it). I feel like the system feels more oppressive if you are never quite sure what is or isn't legal and how much it would cost. 

My one wish that would make the system super duper cool would be some sort of immediate guard interaction if you entered a nudity required town while dressed. Could be as cool as like them strip searching you, or even if that isn't doable maybe something like when you shout too much and they tell you to stop instead they are like, "Hey, you can't run around here dressed like that! Take those clothes off now!" would also be cool. But some sort of forced greet interaction. :)

I'm not sure if this has already been addressed/planned, but...

You have the possibility to invert crimes.  Can you arrange a faction check for crimes?

i.e. have public nudity be a crime for someone not in a slave/prisoner faction, but have it be a crime to wear clothes for people in a slave/prisoner faction?

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

For my part, I was using it to basically randomize everything, and I would re-run it every 5 levels or so (or sometimes if I just felt like it). I feel like the system feels more oppressive if you are never quite sure what is or isn't legal and how much it would cost. 

Fair point.

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

My one wish that would make the system super duper cool would be some sort of immediate guard interaction if you entered a nudity required town while dressed. Could be as cool as like them strip searching you, or even if that isn't doable maybe something like when you shout too much and they tell you to stop instead they are like, "Hey, you can't run around here dressed like that! Take those clothes off now!" would also be cool. But some sort of forced greet interaction. :)

I absolutely agree. A forcegreet with consequences, ideally with a strip search is be something I would love to add. Even in non-nudity required towns, a strip search would make sense, especially if you are playing a thief type of character. They could send you to the jail and search you there, possibly taking advantage of you too. 

1 hour ago, Jayleia said:

I'm not sure if this has already been addressed/planned, but...

You have the possibility to invert crimes.  Can you arrange a faction check for crimes?

i.e. have public nudity be a crime for someone not in a slave/prisoner faction, but have it be a crime to wear clothes for people in a slave/prisoner faction?

Possible, no doubt. That is actually the reason why there is an option to not give fines if you are wearing a collar, the idea being a collared person would be identified as a slave (which is a bit softened up now I guess, since there is a collared/not collared crime now). Question is: Do slavery mods use such factions?

So great to see this mod progressing again, and really looking forward to trying the new bits.

Thanks for the new version.

SD+ does put the player in a faction.

A quick glance at its factions in TES5Edit gives a pretty clear idea of how it works. It might also use the generic zaz factions, not sure about that.

There's _SDF_slave, that slaves are put in, and there's also a crime faction that the slavers have for crimes against them. It's opposed by a _SDF_slaverResistance faction, which is its enemy. There's also a "sex banned" faction for humanoid creatures considered ineligible for sex, which you might find useful.

DF doesn't seem to have any faction support. It has a master faction, but not one for slaves. If you get sold through SS, it might set the zaz faction, but I don't believe DF would ever clear it if you earned your freedom.

This can be fixed though...

Obviously, would be great if player could enable faction support, and then collared behaviour is handled by that:

• Slave + Collar = legal
  • Non-slave + Collar = not-legal
  • Slave no Collar = not-legal (which may remind you of my discussion of "legal slave" back on DD beta forum).

Is that what you were planning?

Still hoping for a DF-oriented follower option that makes followers at least candidates for potentially being a rapist, if they meet whatever criteria you might impose (morality, arousal, opportunity), but never rapes followers. No mention of this in change notes, so I guess there's nothing like that yet?

Would also love to see features, like...

• Allowed out at night, but only if accompanied by a follower.
  • Not allowed to wear armor.
  • Not allowed to carry weapons (at all). I'm guessing the existing armed-prohibition feature means an equipped weapon, but if not, I guess you did this already.
  • Not allowed to carry more money than <configured limit>. (Women don't have that kind of money, must be thief or whore).
  • Collared not allowed any money.
  • Not allowed to wear anything devious, unless collared (or in slave faction), because weirdos not permitted!
  • Mages are dangerous - casting any magic, even stoneskin or candlelight, gets you arrested.
  • Not allowed to enter city without a follower unless you own a house there (only whores would travel without bodyguards, so immediately fined for soliciting).

Any stuff along these lines would be great, hopefully the kind of things you were thinking of.

The money limit would be great for DF, and would be very funny if gold control could put you over the limit, so the follower makes you get arrested for laughs.

SLS has that thing where you can't leave the city without a follower, but it's too cut-and-dried and basically amounts to compulsory followers unless you use secret entrances.

I believe house ownership can be detected by checking quest statuses, but there's probably an easier way, like a faction.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

SD+ does put the player in a faction.

A quick glance at its factions in TES5Edit gives a pretty clear idea of how it works. It might also use the generic zaz factions, not sure about that.

There's _SDF_slave, that slaves are put in, and there's also a crime faction that the slavers have for crimes against them. It's opposed by a _SDF_slaverResistance faction, which is its enemy. There's also a "sex banned" faction for humanoid creatures considered ineligible for sex, which you might find useful.

DF doesn't seem to have any faction support. It has a master faction, but not one for slaves. If you get sold through SS, it might set the zaz faction, but I don't believe DF would ever clear it if you earned your freedom.

This can be fixed though...

Obviously, would be great if player could enable faction support, and then collared behaviour is handled by that:

• Slave + Collar = legal
  • Non-slave + Collar = not-legal
  • Slave no Collar = not-legal (which may remind you of my discussion of "legal slave" back on DD beta forum).

Is that what you were planning?

I does not really matter how the faction works or what it does in the context of its origin mod. The important part is that it can be used to identify the player as a slave. I imagined an option that maybe says "Inverted for Slaves" which would force the inverted rules on slaves (could be used for nudity and collars). Behind the scenes, the faction would be used to determine the slave status. There is one problem I have with this though: If you are a slave, you an just set the crime up so you need to be naked and /or collared. There is no need to have to rely on whether a particular slavery mod is supported. 

Still hoping for a DF-oriented follower option that makes followers at least candidates for potentially being a rapist, if they meet whatever criteria you might impose (morality, arousal, opportunity), but never rapes followers. No mention of this in change notes, so I guess there's nothing like that yet?

Not sure if I follow, anyone is eligible for being a rapist, followers are only excluded if they can be victims, too. And only followers in the vanilla slot are detected. 

Would also love to see features, like...

• Allowed out at night, but only if accompanied by a follower.
  • Not allowed to wear armor.
  • Not allowed to carry weapons (at all). I'm guessing the existing armed-prohibition feature means an equipped weapon, but if not, I guess you did this already.
  • Not allowed to carry more money than <configured limit>. (Women don't have that kind of money, must be thief or whore).
  • Collared not allowed any money.
  • Not allowed to wear anything devious, unless collared (or in slave faction), because weirdos not permitted!
  • Mages are dangerous - casting any magic, even stoneskin or candlelight, gets you arrested.
  • Not allowed to enter city without a follower unless you own a house there (only whores would travel without bodyguards, so immediately fined for soliciting).

Any stuff along these lines would be great, hopefully the kind of things you were thinking of.

The money limit would be great for DF, and would be very funny if gold control could put you over the limit, so the follower makes you get arrested for laughs.

SLS has that thing where you can't leave the city without a follower, but it's too cut-and-dried and basically amounts to compulsory followers unless you use secret entrances.

I believe house ownership can be detected by checking quest statuses, but there's probably an easier way, like a faction.

Not going to make any promises, but

1. Seems doable and not complicated, but need follower detection (follower mods) first.
  2. Simple, my only concern would be armor mods that don't keyword their armors as such.
  3. The existing one detects equipped weapons, but there could be an additional option to also apply to carrying them. The same could be done for a potential armored crime.
  4. Not sure if I like that one. 
  5. Same.
  6. Isn't that a bit too harsh?
  7. That is planned.
  8. This would be an entirely different feature, as the crime system only hands out fines. 
10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If you would like something to allow your follower to rape you, may I suggest TDF Aroused Rape. It has a separate arousal level slider for the follower and with their constant proximity to you, they wind up getting "wound up" a lot. :)

23 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Not sure if I follow, anyone is eligible for being a rapist, followers are only excluded if they can be victims, too. And only followers in the vanilla slot are detected. 

That sounds like it does what is required for a "sensible" DF follower - an aggressor who joins in group rapes when they occur, but isn't an instigator of them.

I'll see how it goes.

I did try TDF aroused rape, on the previous recommendation of Corsayr, I suspect. (I believe we've been over this ground before).

It was a helpful suggestion, and it's useful to know about that mod, and it's a good little mod, that does exactly what it says, no less, no more (well, very slightly more).

But it turned out to not be quite what I was looking for in this context.

Almost every mod that does gang rapes either rapes the follower, or leaves them out of it.

But it sounds like SL Adventures will let them join in as an aggressor by default, which is great.

I never considered trying that!

23 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Not going to make any promises, but

1. Seems doable and not complicated, but need follower detection (follower mods) first.
  2. Simple, my only concern would be armor mods that don't keyword their armors as such.
  3. The existing one detects equipped weapons, but there could be an additional option to also apply to carrying them. The same could be done for a potential armored crime.
  4. Not sure if I like that one. 
  5. Same.
  6. Isn't that a bit too harsh?
  7. That is planned.
  8. This would be an entirely different feature, as the crime system only hands out fines. 

1. I think I'd be happy if it only worked with primary (vanilla) follower, as if you have one follower with you, you probably have them all anyway.

Well... Yes, you can make them wait, etc. and thus have followers and not be with them.

Now I think about it, this is easy, but a little fiddly. You use a one-shot cloak and it feeds you back a list of all the actors in fairly close radius who are in the current follower faction. That will work with any mod, and has the bonus of ensuring the followers detected are visibly "with" you in a sense that the guard can detect by looking. All the mods use the current follower faction. I think even strange special standalone followers, like Viconia use the faction. 

In this case, the effect can have the faction check as a condition, so almost no actors are going to be hit by the cloak ... which is how it needs to be...

4 + 5, well, it's your mod, you should do what you like. I put them up there because DF revolves around money, and taking it away makes it hard.

If you don't like it, don't worry about it.

6. Too harsh? Well, player doesn't have to enable it, right?

It could/should be restricted to visible items. Does that sound less harsh?

I imagined having to scurry about avoiding guards, trying somehow to get to a wizard to get a slave collar off, or to a smith to get out of a yoke.

So many times it seemed, just odd, to wander around trying to talk to shop keepers in a gag, walking around town in it, nobody cares.

If the punishment is just a fine, not too bad... If you have PoP well... No point installing that great big mod and not getting arrested, right?

8. Not allowed to enter city without a follower unless you own a house there (only whores would travel without bodyguards, so immediately fined for soliciting).

It is just a fine. Maybe I described it badly. It's just a variation on 1 in practice.

If you are seen by a guard, and you have no follower, and you aren't a resident, then you get the fine.

When I said "enter", I think I meant that (a) maybe only guards near gate do this check, (b) it doesn't apply if you're a resident and own a house.

I was just floating some random stuff anyway. If it inspires you, go with it, otherwise don't worry about it.