4 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

What did you add?  I imagine the page for whatever item that is, would explain what it does.

I added a stripper pole I think. Don't remember exactly. All I know is that once I added it, I clicked it once and got access to a list of different modifiers that buffed the lot in different ways. Or at least I think that's how it works

21 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Well, you're 3 game updates behind, but you ARE using the WP version that should work with that game version.  Which sim are you trying to convert, the succubus or their roommate?  I haven't tried making a succubus a slave, but my succubus does OWN a slave.  That arrangement is working fine.

First I would update the game and NWP, and see if you still have the issue.  Everybody who posts that exception that includes "really_make_slave" seems to be at least a game update behind.

I tried first convert roommate, then buy "new doll" and both resulted LE...

OK have to update my game and NWP as I seemed to forget to update even that I have downloaded regularly all mods that make my game less vanilla... 

Thanks mate!

5 hours ago, thatruth25 said:

I added a stripper pole I think. Don't remember exactly. All I know is that once I added it, I clicked it once and got access to a list of different modifiers that buffed the lot in different ways. Or at least I think that's how it works

Ah, then go to the Wicked Whims page and follow the link to Turbo's site, and read up on the strip club.  There's a LOT to it!  A lot more than putting a stripper pole in a bar.

2 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Ah, then go to the Wicked Whims page and follow the link to Turbo's site, and read up on the strip club.  There's a LOT to it!  A lot more than putting a stripper pole in a bar.

Will do!! Damn I didn't realize how deep these mods went. Thanks for the help. Is there an way to make an NPC sim that you are not controlling trade drugs for sex? Also, do you know of a command function that would make an NPC Sim interact with a specific object? I can make other sims interact, but not sims with other objects.

Need help please.

Is there a command i can input to delete the prostitute trait from my sims.

I did the nisa.slutify option to make random sims appear on the website, but now i want to clear them off and manually select which ones to make. 

Anyone know of a handy command i can input to clear this?

Many thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Ocelot92 said:

Need help please.

I did the nisa.slutify option to make random sims appear on the website, but now i want to clear them off and manually select which ones to make. 

Many thanks in advance.

I do it by Shift and left click on sim. Select "Cheat Sim info", "More Choices" then "Remove Trait".

9 hours ago, Ocelot92 said:

Need help please.

Many thanks in advance.

nisa.unslut Firstname Lastname

On 5/11/2021 at 12:03 AM, snowdog04 said:

Nisa's features are created with females in mind, but they will work on males as well.  So popups might sometimes use the wrong pronoun, or refer to the wrong genitalia.

What feature are you trying to use?  NWP is made so that you have to actively use the features.  They don't just happen when you install the mod.  Page 1 of this forum has how-to's for some of the features, but not everything has been filled in yet.  If you're looking for how to do something that hasn't been filled in, or have other questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks MP I'll give it another go, it's been a few days since I had it installed so I don't quite remember what actions I performed, I'll  delve into it again and spend more time with it. Thanks again. 

Hey guys! You probably know by now but today's game update didn't require a new patch. WP is safe to go for the WW and Game update released today. It looks like most mods survived!

21 hours ago, thyash70 said:

Nisa wicked perversion creates red stripes over sims body. not able to make use of these mods. joined patreon and reported this issue and waiting for  fix.

Hey thyash70! Did I not get back to you on Patreon. I remember a few people reporting this earlier but it was fixed by toggling the tattoo settings for most people (on the tam explorer). Also a good time to try the console command 'nisa.removetatts' in addition to the setting option.

I keep on getting this exception: on the new game update and but also got it on the previous game (think it was 1.73.???):

Ver LL.3.0c at Time: 05/14/21 07:09:07 on Windows with WW v163h and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.74.59.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

Have removed all my trays and also all mods but:

Basemental-Drugs
Basemental Venue List
WickedWhimsMod
NisasWickedPerversions

Already removed various saves configs and caches.

Exception comes up right at the start with a new game with just a cas sims. BTW, I do not see the Whicked Perversion traits in the CAS.

Am I missing a DLC?

I have the Steam Digital Deluxe Sims 4 plus DLC Cats&Dogs, Life of the Party, Up all Night, and digital soundtrack.

Any info on how to solve this exception would be appreciated.

thank

A.Im.

7 hours ago, a.i. said:

I keep on getting this exception: on the new game update and but also got it on the previous game (think it was 1.73.???):

Ver LL.3.0c at Time: 05/14/21 07:09:07 on Windows with WW v163h and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.74.59.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

Have removed all my trays and also all mods but:

Basemental-Drugs
Basemental Venue List
WickedWhimsMod
NisasWickedPerversions

Already removed various saves configs and caches.

Exception comes up right at the start with a new game with just a cas sims. BTW, I do not see the Whicked Perversion traits in the CAS.

Am I missing a DLC?

I have the Steam Digital Deluxe Sims 4 plus DLC Cats&Dogs, Life of the Party, Up all Night, and digital soundtrack.

Any info on how to solve this exception would be appreciated.

thank

A.Im.

Go to Thispc>documents>EA>The Sims 4, delete the localthumbcache package and then go into the saves folder and delete the wickedperversionsmod folder you will find there. All your NWP settings will be reset and you will need to select them again. Load the game and see if you still get the error.

Has anyone had an issue while after installing this mod, it takes all of the CC off of your sims? This has happened to me and I'm at this point ready to quit altogether. I didn't save or anything and every time I open, even without this mod, EVERYONE'S CC IS GONE AND THEY'RE BALD! 

Please, help!!

56 minutes ago, anauto said:

Has anyone had an issue while after installing this mod, it takes all of the CC off of your sims? This has happened to me and I'm at this point ready to quit altogether. I didn't save or anything and every time I open, even without this mod, EVERYONE'S CC IS GONE AND THEY'RE BALD! 

Please, help!!

if it's doing without this mod then it's another mod i would say if you have like the sims 4 ultimate mod manager you could unload all mod and try adding them back 1 at a time maybe to try to find out which one is the issue.

15 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Go to Thispc>documents>EA>The Sims 4, delete the localthumbcache package and then go into the saves folder and delete the wickedperversionsmod folder you will find there. All your NWP settings will be reset and you will need to select them again. Load the game and see if you still get the error.

Thanks for the suggestions, but as I had mentioned I already tried that, doesn't make a difference, still got the exception.

Hello!  It seems my "dolls" cannot become prostitutes? Can they not be dolls AND prostitutes? Seems once they become dolls the option to select becoming a lily/rose etc go away and when I unslave them the menu comes back. Inquiring minds need to know. Thank you!