1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

You might get errors if Wicked Whims is not installed too it as i'ts also a requirement.

Test with those 2 mods only.

Look in your saves and delete the WickedPervs folder.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Try doing an Origin/Steam Repair.

If you have Legacy Game WP won't work either.

I'm not 100% sure but I think it was really a bug caused by forcing the mermaid to become a mcc I don't know if the theory might be crazy but I have tried to take away being mermaids and use mermaid algae and now they look normal no red skin flaws

https://gyazo.com/bb0845837d2c5d4a62d4241529ad9043

I get the same error that Truth_till_end gets

Ver LL.3.0b at Time: 04/27/21 12:44:21 on Windows with WW v165.7 and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.73.48.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 72, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0b\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 409, in really_buy_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0b\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 296, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 618, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 400, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 78, in dialog_show
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 369, in has_responses
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 854, in responses
AttributeError: 'NisaSimPicker' object has no attribute 'audio_ok'

5 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hello,

The mod survived the game update today!!!! It shouldn't need a special hotpatch for it!!!

Whose this person spreading this propaganda! The mod definitely needs a hotpatch, look at these LEs!!!

4 hours ago, Truth_till_end said:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 2.93 kB · 4 downloads

Got this after the patch, am I doing smth wrong?

2 hours ago, bcrugburn said:

I get the same error that Truth_till_end gets

Ver LL.3.0b at Time: 04/27/21 12:44:21 on Windows with WW v165.7 and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.73.48.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 72, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0b\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 409, in really_buy_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0b\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 296, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 618, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 400, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 78, in dialog_show
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 369, in has_responses
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 854, in responses
AttributeError: 'NisaSimPicker' object has no attribute 'audio_ok'

And now it has a hotpach! Thanks guys!

I'm new to this mod and am having trouble with prostitution. My sim solicits or gets solicited, accepts, sex settings are set to manual, I use a WW animation to have sex with what the client asked for, but every time I get an alert saying "Unk prostitute/client was unable to show for situation, expected: O" Can someone help me figure out what's going on? I've tried looking for a solution or even record of someone else having this issue and I haven't found anything.

Correct me if I'm wrong. The only way to get autonomous sex to happen in a purchased WW Strip club is to use Nisa's mod and use nisa.slutify on your stripper employee?  I noticed that NPC's in a WW strip club  (using the Buy Strip Club feature) will NEVER engage in sex no matter what the autonomy settings are.

3 hours ago, LuversLab92 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong. The only way to get autonomous sex to happen in a purchased WW Strip club is to use Nisa's mod and use nisa.slutify on your stripper employee?  I noticed that NPC's in a WW strip club  (using the Buy Strip Club feature) will NEVER engage in sex no matter what the autonomy settings are.

Many NPC Service Sims 'On the Job' get flagged for no autonomous.

Bartenders

Baristas

Butlers, (but Maids and Nannies are fair game)

Vendors

etc.

There may be a few exceptions.

If you hover over them with your mouse and see their Job Title it's likely they are 'unavailable' or 'disabled'.   

I tried to search for the little issue I'm having and after a couple hours digging the whole topic, I'm still not sure if this has happened/was mentionned. But ok, here it is.

I noticed a few days ago before the latest patch and before version 3.0bb that NPC mermaids don't show scaly legs, despite this setting being enabled in WP settings. I tried to toggle it, save exit, delete thumbcache and restart, re enable but no dice. Not a major bug/issue but still a little annoyance for my OCD brain lol. Any tip about this?

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Many NPC Service Sims 'On the Job' get flagged for no autonomous.

Bartenders

Baristas

Butlers, (but Maids and Nannies are fair game)

Vendors

etc.

There may be a few exceptions.

If you hover over them with your mouse and see their Job Title it's likely they are 'unavailable' or 'disabled'.   

As Chris Rock once said regarding strip clubs: "There is no sex in the Champaign room!"

Ah that makes sense.  So the only way to get your strip club employees to have random sex is to nisa.slutify them.

I think the disappointment is that the customers are not having sex with each other autonomously.  At first I thought it was just because I had only hired female strippers and the customers were men, and none were gay.  But I had women coming to and never once did anyone start a sex animation like they normally due at virtually every other venue. 

One person in my household owns the strip club. However, that sim and anyone else in the household never have sex with any of the customers coming into the club.  We did the usual maxing out for extreme sex autonomy but no nice.  If they go back to their normal house, then everyone breaks out in orgies.

I experimented with a completely new game save and found this was the case.  It would be nice if there was a way to remove that flag for customers at least.

24 minutes ago, LuversLab92 said:

I experimented with a completely new game save and found this was the case.  It would be nice if there was a way to remove that flag for customers at least.

I'll take a stab at that one too and see if I can put my other foot in my mouth.

Customers in a Strip Club are there to buy something so they are treated as Service Sims, sort-of.

They can only interact with other working Service Sims like Strippers and Prostitutes for whatever, and Bartenders for Drinks.

As soon as sims enter the lot they get flags restricting normal autonomous NPC-NPC relations because now they aren't buying anything.

Much like going into a Bar in RL and bringing your own booze and not buying any drinks would likely get you booted.

In my case sometimes other business were doing this too, or at least the business my sim owned and ran.

But my sim could go visit a retail business and other sims would still ask for sex, but I haven't this in quite some time now so IDK if anything changed or not.

Strip Clubs are done a bit differently as they are a 'Special' case, for lack of a better term to use.      

17 minutes ago, Fahdookah said:

Sadly, I do not have a lips icon under my phone. Just the one for basement drugs. 

Still trying to turn my sim into a prostitute! 

You should try to either have the mod installed directly in the root mod folder. Or, quit game, remove it, delete localthumbcache.package, start game, save, quit game, install it (root folder), start game.

Then you should see this.

2021-04-28 12_30_53-The Sims™ 4.png

Of course, make sure that you have all the requirements.

3 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

You should try to either have the mod installed directly in the root folder. Or, quit game, remove it, start game, save, quit game, install it (root folder), start game.

Will give it a try now, thanks!

7 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

You should try to either have the mod installed directly in the root mod folder. Or, quit game, remove it, delete localthumbcache.package, start game, save, quit game, install it (root folder), start game.

Of course, make sure that you have all the requirements.

That was the issue! For some reason when it extracted it created an identically named folder inside the main folder and put the packages there. So when I put everything in the mod folder the Nisa one was an extra folder down and was unable to be seen. I moved it up one and now I have the Lips and the TAM explorer on my computer. Many many thanks!

47 minutes ago, Fahdookah said:

That was the issue! For some reason when it extracted it created an identically named folder inside the main folder and put the packages there. So when I put everything in the mod folder the Nisa one was an extra folder down and was unable to be seen. I moved it up one and now I have the Lips and the TAM explorer on my computer. Many many thanks!

Thats great. At least its there now :) *handshake*

Hi Nisa,

I love your mod and I play with it a lot. I have been having issues with my computer crashing when I have your mod installed for the last few days, but it is worse since the most recent update. I hope this gets fixed/you look into it soon because I love this mod!

I am interested to know if you have had other people with this issue since the latest updates. I am htinking it may be crashing because WW has bee updated to work, but I don't think WP has been updated accordingly. Thanks.

Ayren Zinck

The only thing i can add is this.

The mod works for me. No crashes.

I had never the computer crash but TS4. That was, because of a mod.

You may have to go step by step adding the mods to figure out which one is the bad one.
This is a really burdensome task and takes time but otherwise you never know for sure.

I had to do that a couple of times.

If you think Nisa's mod is causing it, you may just move it out and make a clean save and restart TS4 and see what happens.

I usually stuff everything in folders, except script mods. Those i put in the mod root folder.

So far, i haven't gotten any problems with this mod. No exception log.

Ah, and you should have the latest mod version. 3bb or so.

Hope that helps.

Is there any way to modify a debt amount after it's been set?  I did nisa.help, and don't see anything there.  And there's no "Register Debt" option now that my girls already did that.  

I know I could clear the debt, and register again, but I've already taken the time to get Geoffrey and Malcom Landgraab on their client lists before locking the lists.  They owe their debts to Nancy, so Geoff and Malcolm can come take advantage of the situation, but they'll wear their slut outfits while they work their store (which is what they bought with their dodgy loan).

2 hours ago, Chirogi said:

someone can help me? when i click "offer body" it dont work, and shows in the notifications "Unk prostitute was unable to show for situation, expected: 0" and "Unk client was unable to show for situation, expected: 0"

Try to "make a move" if that is showing or "serve customer". I think it can not find a spot or an animation is not found. Not sure, maybe its a bug.