Hey, I'm having an issue where my call center clients cannot actually have sex with prostitutes they call. The call center itself still works, but when I try to initiate sex with another sim, I do not get the option to interact with them.

I just updated everything yesterday and started a new save.

Edited by thatruth25

When a customer calls me and says: "I'm so hard thinking about your delicious pussy, how about you come ..."

The option: "cum here instead"  It does not work. The customer is not coming ?

Is there any solution for this? ?

1 hour ago, thatruth25 said:

Hey, I'm having an issue where my call center clients cannot actually have sex with prostitutes they call. The call center itself still works, but when I try to initiate sex with another sim, I do not get the option to interact with them.

I just updated everything yesterday and started a new save.

Fixed it. Had an old duplicate of WW and NWP hiding in  completely different folder

8 hours ago, rielsims said:

I'm on Mac and haven't updated my game yet. it's on version 1.74.59.1030 now. 

Is Windows on a Mac a thing now?  I don't know much about Apple products.  Anyway, update the game.  The 1.75 patch had a lot of new stuff, so the mod updates probably aren't backward compatible.

1 hour ago, procian said:

Unless h is the patreon version? mine is version a......

I got the same error, hopefully it won't interfere with anything.  Could just be an var init issue that will resolve itself.

GuruSR.

I finally decided to try out the succubus life state, but when I convert my sims using the computer interaction, the sims aren't transforming as anticipated. After clicking to transform them, there's a poof of smoke, a notification on the wall saying they have transformed and they get the Restrained moodlet. However, their motives all remain the standard sim set and I'm not getting any options on mirrors to access the Reforge Self interaction. I tried traveling between neighborhoods and saving and closing to see if that helped but no luck. It behaves that same whether it's a male or female sims that's transformed. Is there something I'm missing?

Currently running the latest LL version of WP, with latest WW and sims update etc. (I just did the whole update dance yesterday.)

Second only forum post, and basically a cross-post of something I put in WW thinking it belonged there plus a few more questions. Apologies if these have already been asked but I can't find any answers.

My biggest issue is that I think Basementals isn't working? I just installed it right before this last patch so no idea if the patch is an issue. But my Sim has MDMA in her inventory but when I click it "Add to favorites" is the only option. I'm trying to get her through the entire "Mind Broken" track and I'm stuck on this point.

This Sim also used to be a Pro but doesn't have the option anymore now that she's a doll. Becoming a doll also effectively ended her marriage to her Sugar Mommy without the negative divorce moodlets. Is that standard? My plan was to have her Sugar Mommy be okay with her working as a pro on top of being a doll but I don't think that will work.

Trying the Succubus (the beta) from the Tam Explorer, it said it worked, the listing of needs changed (Llama for an icon, thought I'd see a heart with horns on it or something), but after sex, her Desire tanks almost instantly (prostitution, not sure if that matters), got it as far as blue and after the scenes are over, green nothingness.  Is it being transferred somewhere or is this an issue?  Also can't alter the form because the item says can't do it while restrained.

GuruSR.

31 minutes ago, LunarWolfsbane said:

Second only forum post, and basically a cross-post of something I put in WW thinking it belonged there plus a few more questions. Apologies if these have already been asked but I can't find any answers.

My biggest issue is that I think Basementals isn't working? I just installed it right before this last patch so no idea if the patch is an issue. But my Sim has MDMA in her inventory but when I click it "Add to favorites" is the only option. I'm trying to get her through the entire "Mind Broken" track and I'm stuck on this point.

This Sim also used to be a Pro but doesn't have the option anymore now that she's a doll. Becoming a doll also effectively ended her marriage to her Sugar Mommy without the negative divorce moodlets. Is that standard? My plan was to have her Sugar Mommy be okay with her working as a pro on top of being a doll but I don't think that will work.

When a sim gets converted to a doll, they forget their past lives completely.  So, that's why they are no longer married, and no longer a prostitute.  You can have Sugar Mommy do the "Clarify Sex Rules" interaction, and allow prostitution.  That automatically registers them as a prostitute, and changing it to something else will unregister them, without the usual 15k fee.  They can also rebuild their relationship, and marry again.

As for BMD, I don't know.  You'll probably have to ask on that forum.  I can tell you that weed is working fine for me though.

5 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

When a sim gets converted to a doll, they forget their past lives completely.  So, that's why they are no longer married, and no longer a prostitute.  You can have Sugar Mommy do the "Clarify Sex Rules" interaction, and allow prostitution.  That automatically registers them as a prostitute, and changing it to something else will unregister them, without the usual 15k fee.  They can also rebuild their relationship, and marry again.

As for BMD, I don't know.  You'll probably have to ask on that forum.  I can tell you that weed is working fine for me though.

Thank you so much! I've read through the main post about it and a bunch of other posts trying to find an explanation of everything and I think I'm just missing it. I didn't even know that interaction was a thing. From what I've read there is a lot I don't know about the mods yet, though. Like strip clubs and appearance rankings, etc. It's a learning curve lol

29 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Trying the Succubus (the beta) from the Tam Explorer, it said it worked, the listing of needs changed (Llama for an icon, thought I'd see a heart with horns on it or something), but after sex, her Desire tanks almost instantly (prostitution, not sure if that matters), got it as far as blue and after the scenes are over, green nothingness.  Is it being transferred somewhere or is this an issue?  Also can't alter the form because the item says can't do it while restrained.

GuruSR.

Desire works backwards.  You want to keep that bar empty, and letting it fill all the way up will cause a curse.

To go into unrestrained form, click your sim, Succubus, Show Unrestrained Form.  Since you haven't edited the unrestrained form, all that changes is the eyes.

2 minutes ago, LunarWolfsbane said:

Thank you so much! I've read through the main post about it and a bunch of other posts trying to find an explanation of everything and I think I'm just missing it. I didn't even know that interaction was a thing. From what I've read there is a lot I don't know about the mods yet, though. Like strip clubs and appearance rankings, etc. It's a learning curve lol

You're not missing it, there isn't a description for the doll feature.  Way back when it was first introduced, there was a description in the update notes, but the notes for that update are long gone now.  Nisa hasn't gotten around to posting a description for it, and wants to overhaul the whole feature.  Except, she's been busy with the Succubus feature for a very long time.  So, I've made up a document that explains the whole doll shop thing best as I can, because it does keep coming up:

Doll Shop Guide.txt

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

Desire works backwards.  You want to keep that bar empty, and letting it fill all the way up will cause a curse.

To go into unrestrained form, click your sim, Succubus, Show Unrestrained Form.  Since you haven't edited the unrestrained form, all that changes is the eyes.

I saw that Desire goes the opposite way, why it was a bit confusing, figured that out after I posted it.

Ah, click on sim, don't see Succubus menu, no idea what to do now, is it anywhere else?  And yes, the eyes did change, nothing else.

EDIT:  It is in the Perversions submenu, found it.  Alright, guess I have to edit that next.

EDIT2:  I don't see any other changes other than the eyes, so how do I get the other items to show up, or are there no others?

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR
1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

You're not missing it, there isn't a description for the doll feature.  Way back when it was first introduced, there was a description in the update notes, but the notes for that update are long gone now.  Nisa hasn't gotten around to posting a description for it, and wants to overhaul the whole feature.  Except, she's been busy with the Succubus feature for a very long time.  So, I've made up a document that explains the whole doll shop thing best as I can, because it does keep coming up:

Doll Shop Guide.txt 4.64 kB · 1 download

This is a serious lifesaver. Thank you!

I'm not positive my succubus feature is working.  I went to tram, researched, there was the animation and then nothing.  I have the moodlet, but otherwise nothing else changed.  I noticed it said something about a quest? I'm not sure how to get this to work. 

58 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

EDIT2:  I don't see any other changes other than the eyes, so how do I get the other items to show up, or are there no others?

3 minutes ago, cathie111 said:

I'm not positive my succubus feature is working.  I went to tram, researched, there was the animation and then nothing.  I have the moodlet, but otherwise nothing else changed.  I noticed it said something about a quest? I'm not sure how to get this to work. 

The mod doesn't include any of the items.  You'll need to find stuff like horns, hooves, tails, etc. elsewhere.  I use Illidan hooves, from a download here on LL called "Mythos Tracks."  Pretty much all the other stuff I use came from The Sims Resource.

As to how to edit the unrestrained form, and everything else related to Succubi, it'll be easier to just refer you to these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR-kM1OloB0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVM08kQif5g

1 minute ago, snowdog04 said:

The mod doesn't include any of the items.  You'll need to find stuff like horns, hooves, tails, etc. elsewhere.  I use Illidan hooves, from a download here on LL called "Mythos Tracks."  Pretty much all the other stuff I use came from The Sims Resource.

As to how to edit the unrestrained form, and everything else related to Succubi, it'll be easier to just refer you to these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR-kM1OloB0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVM08kQif5g

I mean I don't have the needs bars or anything either. 

13 minutes ago, cathie111 said:

I mean I don't have the needs bars or anything either. 

The quest hasn't been implemented yet, so researching on the computer just turns you into a succubus.  You should have a globe on the top of your Needs panel, and Social should be replaced by Desire.  The globe is Perversion, which apparently is the energy used for Powers, but Powers haven't been implemented yet either, so it doesn't do anything right now.  So you're not seeing the Perversion globe or the Desire bar?  If that's the case, I don't know what's wrong.  Have you updated the game, NWP, and WW?

Edited by snowdog04