6 hours ago, ThisGhost said:

Not to mention, succubus orgies would be kind of awesome, but they just want to chat. And that buff usually occurs *after* sex (which I usually have to kick off manually just to manage the succubus' desire). Personally, given their nature, I feel like succubi should be autonomously sexin' the place up a whole lot more than they do. Then the challenge becomes getting the succubus to do anything else rather than the sims around them. (Hmmm, I meant that one way, but it can be read another which is equally appropriate.)

Do something to work up a sweat!  Actually, that's probably what's causing it to happen after sex, they sweat during sex, and a succubus' sweat drives people crazy.  I found out about that when my succubus went to the gym, and then couldn't get much exercising done lol.  And then she moved in with a victim.  He follows her around like a very horny puppy dog, and they end up going again and again.  

I imagine later updates will add abilities to make things like this happen.

6 hours ago, Glabdo said:

I agree 100% that completing the trait is not for everyone, because it CAN drastically change how the sim plays.  But I wouldn't call those sims busted or useless.

Right.  Not saying DON'T do it, but... be aware of how drastic the reward trait is.  Maybe you'd like to have a sim who's like that, or maybe you'd rather pass if it's going to affect them that much.

On 5/6/2021 at 10:22 PM, discobones said:

Hi, is there a way to turn a Succubus Sim back into a human? Thanks.

Also are Succubi able to get pregnant? Most importantly though is there ANY way to turn the sim back to a human? The succubus thing is just way too demanding.

11 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Right.  Not saying DON'T do it, but... be aware of how drastic the reward trait is.  Maybe you'd like to have a sim who's like that, or maybe you'd rather pass if it's going to affect them that much.

I was playing it like that for a couple of times.

To be honest, it got boring over time.

Then i played with the doll market. Another spin but to me it was not really working since the master did not ask for sex most of the time. And since he did not know a lot of other sims, prostitution was the only venue that made sense.

I kind of gave up on it for the moment since there is not something that makes it more interesting. If your sim could be sold to another sim (that is not part of a household) it would make it more interesting. Perhaps make your sim addicted as well.

9 hours ago, discobones said:

Also are Succubi able to get pregnant? Most importantly though is there ANY way to turn the sim back to a human? The succubus thing is just way too demanding.

No, succubi cannot get pregnant, at least not yet.  That's something Nisa plans to add, probably using the egg mechanics from Daughter of the Easter Hare.

To turn your sim back into a human, you'd have to use cheat commands or MCCC to remove the trait.

18 hours ago, discobones said:

To add to what's already been addressed, testing cheats on, shift click your succubus navigate to WP extras, click remove succubus state, at least back in the beta during the discord days before it became public it seemed to change my sims hairstyle so that may happen, it hasn't happened for me lately but I am a patreon so what may or may not happen for me may be different for the public users such as yourself

On 5/8/2021 at 1:42 AM, snowdog04 said:

Do something to work up a sweat!  Actually, that's probably what's causing it to happen after sex, they sweat during sex, and a succubus' sweat drives people crazy.

Yeah, I get the sweat thing... it's hard to keep her from being sweaty! Unfortunately in my game that just leads to clingy sims rather than orgies.

6 hours ago, ~ToxicGorilla~ said:

Hi, I can't figure out what's going on, I cleaned out my Mods folder so I only have WW and Basmental left but I keep having this... thanks for the helpNisas_Last_Exception.txt

4 hours ago, Red_Horo said:

Привет. У меня такая же проблема с Nisas_Last_Exception.txt. А именно кукольный магазин.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 992 B · 1 download

Both of you are a game update behind.

You know the little girl from despicable me 1... after she gets the unicorn... Well thats like me after I got Succubis... "I F***ING LOVE IT!!!!"

BUUUUUT (as there always is... ) I have WW set so that all proposals for sex are NOT accepted... and as I have a roommate I planned to use as keep my Succubi forever young... it's kinda akward, BUT I came to solution and desided that slave as it should be would do wonderfully as a doll... NOPE and LE pops up!!!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

I know I am packed with tons of (most probably!) out dated mods and CC, and stuff not so commonly used... but is it a game version or CC or actual LE as succubis and Dolls do not play togther?

57 minutes ago, HKo_83 said:

You know the little girl from despicable me 1... after she gets the unicorn... Well thats like me after I got Succubis... "I F***ING LOVE IT!!!!"

BUUUUUT (as there always is... ) I have WW set so that all proposals for sex are NOT accepted... and as I have a roommate I planned to use as keep my Succubi forever young... it's kinda akward, BUT I came to solution and desided that slave as it should be would do wonderfully as a doll... NOPE and LE pops up!!!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 3.83 kB · 1 download

I know I am packed with tons of (most probably!) out dated mods and CC, and stuff not so commonly used... but is it a game version or CC or actual LE as succubis and Dolls do not play togther?

Well, you're 3 game updates behind, but you ARE using the WP version that should work with that game version.  Which sim are you trying to convert, the succubus or their roommate?  I haven't tried making a succubus a slave, but my succubus does OWN a slave.  That arrangement is working fine.

First I would update the game and NWP, and see if you still have the issue.  Everybody who posts that exception that includes "really_make_slave" seems to be at least a game update behind.

Hello. (Question) since I'm playing as a male PC, I took the gamble to give Wicked Perversions a try in hopes that it would work with males but wasn't receiving anything telling that activated the mod so I'm guessing it's gender specific to female PCs only? Which would stand to reason if so. 

Heyy! I really love the work you did with this mod! I did the randomized nisa.slutify command, but now I want to change some things around. How do I go about resetting the selected sims? Also, can an NPC be a sim in a household I have created, but am not actively playing?

9 hours ago, Blackieees said:

Hello. (Question) since I'm playing as a male PC, I took the gamble to give Wicked Perversions a try in hopes that it would work with males but wasn't receiving anything telling that activated the mod so I'm guessing it's gender specific to female PCs only? Which would stand to reason if so. 

Nisa's features are created with females in mind, but they will work on males as well.  So popups might sometimes use the wrong pronoun, or refer to the wrong genitalia.

What feature are you trying to use?  NWP is made so that you have to actively use the features.  They don't just happen when you install the mod.  Page 1 of this forum has how-to's for some of the features, but not everything has been filled in yet.  If you're looking for how to do something that hasn't been filled in, or have other questions, feel free to ask.

5 hours ago, thatruth25 said:

Heyy! I really love the work you did with this mod! I did the randomized nisa.slutify command, but now I want to change some things around. How do I go about resetting the selected sims? Also, can an NPC be a sim in a household I have created, but am not actively playing?

Nisa.unslut Firstname Lastname will clear prostitute status from sims you want cleared.  And you can make specific NPC's prostitutes with nisa.slutify Firstname Lastname.

And your second question:  Yes, a played household that is currently not the active household is considered NPC's.  This is also true of Wicked Whims features.  So if you have player characters set at 0% pregnancy chance and NPC's at 25%, and see one of your inactive girls having sex somewhere, yes she might get pregnant.

Hey folks,

I'm also having the exception:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

I checked and I'm pretty sure I have the latest of the game, WW, and Basemental.  I'm still seeing the same exception.

Is this a gender thing?  I have 7 gay prostitutes living together and they just bought another family's son for 100k...and they want to turn him into a doll.  After one of them proposed to him.  He should have signed a pre-nup! 

Is this error coming up when it's trying to find female sims in the household?  Just wondering.  Any help is of course appreciated.  Wouldn't want to not be able to perv out!  LOL!

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

Nisa.unslut Firstname Lastname will clear prostitute status from sims you want cleared.  And you can make specific NPC's prostitutes with nisa.slutify Firstname Lastname.

And your second question:  Yes, a played household that is currently not the active household is considered NPC's.  This is also true of Wicked Whims features.  So if you have player characters set at 0% pregnancy chance and NPC's at 25%, and see one of your inactive girls having sex somewhere, yes she might get pregnant.

Perfect. Thank you!! Is there anywhere in this guide/forum that explains what the different lot mods are? I added a piece of special equipment to a bar and now a whole new menu pops up. 

1 hour ago, spermy71 said:

Hey folks,

I'm also having the exception:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1000 B · 1 download

I checked and I'm pretty sure I have the latest of the game, WW, and Basemental.  I'm still seeing the same exception.

Is this a gender thing?  I have 7 gay prostitutes living together and they just bought another family's son for 100k...and they want to turn him into a doll.  After one of them proposed to him.  He should have signed a pre-nup! 

Is this error coming up when it's trying to find female sims in the household?  Just wondering.  Any help is of course appreciated.  Wouldn't want to not be able to perv out!  LOL!

Your game is up to date, NWP is outdated!

57 minutes ago, thatruth25 said:

Perfect. Thank you!! Is there anywhere in this guide/forum that explains what the different lot mods are? I added a piece of special equipment to a bar and now a whole new menu pops up. 

What did you add?  I imagine the page for whatever item that is, would explain what it does.