1 hour ago, lilusama said:

i have no this occult form with horns and etc for succubus, may be there some additional package? and can i back sim to human somehow as from another occult form?

To go back to regular human form, click your sim, Succubus, Restrain Yourself.

Horns, tails, hooves, and whatever else you might want on your succubus-- not included.  Some really great hooves can be found here on LL, in a download called Mythos Tracks.  I found most of my other succubus stuff on The Sims Resource.  Your succubus form could be ANYTHING-- you could turn into a catgirl, a furry, whatever you want.

Check out these video guides, they'll explain how it all works:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR-kM1OloB0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVM08kQif5g

It's been a while since I used Lost Eden. I can't seem to remember if clients will come to your house after calling? I have the Call Center lot trait and my girls gets lots of calls (some repeats) but clients never come over so I resort to going out looking for clients. Does it depend on where the sims home is? 

EDIT: found that clearing all the old cache and last exception files helps. Clients approach when I'm in a public lot, but not at home. 

14 hours ago, ruethgar said:

I'm having a little trouble, I no longer get the doll options in the TAM menu. Everything is a fully fresh install, new computer, so idk what might have gone wrong. 

What age is the sim?  If it's a teen, have you gone into WW settings and enabled All Ages Romance?

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

What age is the sim?  If it's a teen, have you gone into WW settings and enabled All Ages Romance?

Was originally a teen, thought that might have been the issue so I had remade him as a young adult. Do need to go in and change those settings anyway though, thanks. 

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I need to vent somewhere.  New Sims 4 update today has messed up the fun and crazy stuff!  It took out Basemental Drugs and now I get an error every time I try putting Nisa's Wicked Perversions back on.  Below is the error...per the first line there's some serious hate going on, lol.  Well, I get it, becasue I hate that this is happening!  Just hope soon there's love to be found once again so I can continue playing my Sim world more life like instead of just the same boring sexos. 

Ver LL.3.0c at Time: 05/27/21 15:43:38 on Windows with WW v163h and Basemental hates you on 1.75.125.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 245, in apply_to_resolver
TypeError: resolve_participants() missing 1 required positional argument: 'filter_tests'

Accidentally posted this to Basemental, so I'll link it to here:   

I believe it is for this one, not 100% sure, but it is the same error others are reporting due to the new changes.  Will patiently await a fix, rarely get to play Sims 4, so it could be next month when I get to it again.

GuruSR.

Hi there, love the mod.

Got the same error as Moondaddy. Probably due to update yesterday.

I don't know  why, but my sensually tight sim doesnt get rid of the "marks" - drool,defloration blood, ache color on butt and pussy are persistant for more than a day.

any console commands to remove those tattoos ?

Peeps, keep in mind next time that when there's an update for the Sims 4, immediately go offline to prevent it from updating and then just wait for hotfixes from the modders. After that you're free to update the game.

1 hour ago, celaran said:

Hi there, love the mod.

Got the same error as Moondaddy. Probably due to update yesterday.

I don't know  why, but my sensually tight sim doesnt get rid of the "marks" - drool,defloration blood, ache color on butt and pussy are persistant for more than a day.

any console commands to remove those tattoos ?

Never mind, all problems gone after installing your hotfix, tyvm.

Does any one know how to fix this?

Ver LL.3.0e at Time: 05/28/21 10:31:02 on Windows with WW v165a and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.75.125.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0e\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0e\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 176, in process_results
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0e\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 639, in slutting_outfit_choices_callback
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0e\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_situations.py", line 166, in add_clients_to_appropriate_situation
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0e\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\managers.py", line 207, in create_situation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165a\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165a\stripclub_banned_situations.py", line 91, in _wickedwhims_create_situation_on_business_lot
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 551, in create_situation
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'cost'

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt