22 hours ago, wutpickel said:

What i am still puzzled is the message from Nisa that tells me, if i would dress more slutty..." but i am not sure what that supposed to mean. Unless it wants me to wear something special? Not sure. I check the description but could not find a hint for that.

Those popups just happen when your prostitute is in her ho uniform, and haven't gotten a customer in a while.  So it's going to happen if she's at home while wearing that, or even out in public, but no one has picked her up in a while.  Remember that the game doesn't know what any of your clothes actually look like, so it isn't about the outfit being slutty enough.

So, just curious...

I've got a couple of debt slaves, they owe their money to the Landgraabs.  So I made sure to get Geoffrey and Malcolm on their client lists.  Both of them get VERY creepy texts from Malcolm.  Just Malcolm, never Geoff.  Both Geoff and Malcolm will sometimes drop in on them and fuck their brains out, I'm familiar with that part.  But I'd never seen the texts.  Does it have something to do with Malcolm's traits?  Or that he's a teen?

2 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

So, just curious...

I've got a couple of debt slaves, they owe their money to the Landgraabs.  So I made sure to get Geoffrey and Malcolm on their client lists.  Both of them get VERY creepy texts from Malcolm.  Just Malcolm, never Geoff.  Both Geoff and Malcolm will sometimes drop in on them and fuck their brains out, I'm familiar with that part.  But I'd never seen the texts.  Does it have something to do with Malcolm's traits?  Or that he's a teen?

Not sure but maybe there is mischief trait or evil trait? In my case everyone hates each other. Not sure why. They are evil.

Dunno.

18 hours ago, Twoleggedduck said:

Hi Nisa! New user here. I love LOVE your work. It's been really fun playing that. I got curious because I found some people talking about a house slave, yet I can't find the package anywhere. Could you tell me where it is? 

Until Nisa gets around to filling in all the posts on page 1 of this forum, I've made up a document explaining how the slave system works.  

Doll Shop Guide.txt

16 hours ago, wutpickel said:

If i remember correctly.

1) add someone to you houshold

2) remove that sim from household.

3) go to tam or the phone and there should be an option available to register the debt.

It depends how you want to play. If you like to go out of debt after awhile just set a lower amount.

I think "0" is infinite.

p.s. you can also add more then one sim to the household and pay to all of them. Though i never tried that myself.

You're describing the debt slave system, where I think Twoleggedduck was asking about the whole Doll Shop thing.

Also, you can register a debt to anyone who is not in your household, but is played.  You may or may not know this already, but you can take control of ANY household on the map.  They become played after you do this, so I have a couple of girls who are in debt to the Landgraabs.

2 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Not sure but maybe there is mischief trait or evil trait? In my case everyone hates each other. Not sure why. They are evil.

Dunno.

Yeah, Malcolm is evil, but Geoffrey isn't.  The texts might be coming from him because of the evil trait.  I haven't done much with debt slaves before, and this is the first time I've seen the creepy texts.

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

Until Nisa gets around to filling in all the posts on page 1 of this forum, I've made up a document explaining how the slave system works.  

Doll Shop Guide.txt 4.64 kB · 4 downloads

You're describing the debt slave system, where I think Twoleggedduck was asking about the whole Doll Shop thing.

Also, you can register a debt to anyone who is not in your household, but is played.  You may or may not know this already, but you can take control of ANY household on the map.  They become played after you do this, so I have a couple of girls who are in debt to the Landgraabs.

There is more to it, than i know.

I always hesitate with the doll option as i was thinking i get converted in to a porcelain thing.

Do not ask me why. I know. Weird.

That you can control anyone, wow, that is new to me.

Thanks for sharing. I will experiment a little more.

Now i do not know if my setup is even working. I am daughter of a family, where dad is in control of me. Well, i will try it out to find out.

@wutpickel  The porcelain doll thing is a feature of Wicked Whims, and it's a minor, rather limited thing that most people have forgotten about.  You would have to go into build/buy and find a CC porcelain vase in order to do it.

To assume control of another household-- click the Manage Worlds button, it's right next to your Build/Buy mode button.  It goes to the world map view, and you can go to any of the other worlds from there.  And you can simply click any household, and hit the Play button.  So, you can be the Goth family, or the Calientes, or whomever you want.  Also, when you create a new game, your household has to go into an unoccupied lot, but-- you could then immediately Move Household from your phone, and now there is no requirement to pick an unoccupied lot.  You could kick out an existing household, or even move in with them.  So your created sim looks like the Goths, and you'd like to be Cassandra's sister?  Move in with them, testingcheats on, cas.fulleditmode, go into CAS and edit relationships so she's the daughter of Bella and Mortimer- which should automatically also create the relationship of sister to both the kids.

11 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Doll Shop Guide.txt 4.64 kB · 22 downloads

Hi! Yes, I've managed to do that! Thank you for your answer. 

On 5/1/2021 at 7:37 AM, carnation77 said:

Isn't it unethical for teachers to have sex with their students??

I haven't played with Discover University a lot, but are non WW-NWP romantic relationships between students and teachers possible?

Very much so yes and hence the reason I was going that route, hot student trying to sweet talk her Professor into a better grade

On 5/1/2021 at 4:05 PM, snowdog04 said:

Yes, you can build friendship and romance with them.  Friendship can help your grades too.  Romance doesn't do anything like that, I don't think they wanted to go there.

I remember in Sims 2 that if you romanced a teacher they did give better grades too, could have been a mod too. I had so many mods that game didn't run nearly as well as it should have.

On 5/3/2021 at 12:22 PM, snowdog04 said:

So, just curious...

I had my debt slave offer herself to a Vampire and got some insanely creepy text messages. I loved it. I don't recall her traits but I think it matters if they are evil or insane

On 5/3/2021 at 12:16 PM, snowdog04 said:

Those popups just happen when your prostitute is in her ho uniform, and haven't gotten a customer in a while.  So it's going to happen if she's at home while wearing that, or even out in public, but no one has picked her up in a while.  Remember that the game doesn't know what any of your clothes actually look like, so it isn't about the outfit being slutty enough.

Personally, I have my sim wear a black suit jacket with matching pants, black loafers, and a black fedora. She looks very debonair, even when she's fingering or being rimmed by another woman.

9 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

I had my debt slave offer herself to a Vampire and got some insanely creepy text messages. I loved it. I don't recall her traits but I think it matters if they are evil or insane

My girls are spellcasters, and I've been thinking about what their revenge should be once they've paid their debt off.  I think I'll need that "Spellcaster curses as spells" mod I've seen.  Wonder if that works on non spellcasters?  Well, if not, he's an ordinary human... which means the girls can grant him Rite of Ascension, which makes him a spellcaster.

2 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

My girls are spellcasters, and I've been thinking about what their revenge should be once they've paid their debt off.  I think I'll need that "Spellcaster curses as spells" mod I've seen.  Wonder if that works on non spellcasters?  Well, if not, he's an ordinary human... which means the girls can grant him Rite of Ascension, which makes him a spellcaster.

I had a household whom I did a bit of story with. 4 girls who were homeless and given a place to stay, 2 of them agreed to be debt slaves, one of the others was a bit of a tomboy and spent her time working out. Any time a client got aggressive with one of the girls the other would attack them and force them to leave. Same thing if a forceful client came over unannounced and tried to force one of them. Had to stop the auto scene from starting, then had the other girl be mean until attack was an option. Then needed to use MCCC's option to force a sim to leave otherwise they'd stay until they got their wish. Eventually I paid off the 2 sims debt and had them keep the house.

Was a fun little story, the Debt collector was another Sim I played and pretty much had her care for the girls but still required them to pay off their debts. Had one client get very aggressive and had the Landlady arrive to teach him a lesson. Basically fed him to her Cowplant.

5 hours ago, Chillion said:

Does anyone here know the difference between a lily and a rose and a kumquat and a kiwano?

Just their age.  A Lily is a teen, a Rose is Young Adult and up.  Same deal with Kumquat and Kiwano, although I don't know which is which.

Hi Nisa, I've run into a couple of issues.

First, I have an issue with tattoos similar to IsRina's a month ago. I just had a sim complete Trophy Wife and she got the collar tattoo which I don't really want. Enter nisa.removetatts... which removed the tattoo from about half her outfits. It still appears on others, which I didn't discover until 2 sim days later. Running removetatts again does nothing. Turning off body tattoos in the WP settings does nothing. Removing her Nisa traits (including hidden) does nothing. Nothing I do and no amount of manipulation in CAS will make that tattoo go away. The only occult she has is Pheromonal Flower, so there are no alternate forms conflicting. Any hints on how to remove that thing? The only thing I have found to work so far, short of overriding your textures, is to roll back (losing 2 sim days of progress) and redo the wedding with the body tattoos setting off - so that she never gets it in the first place.

Edit: It appears that the tattoo got removed from her slot #1 outfit in every category, but none of the subsequent slots. I am able to get rid of it by recreating all of those subsequent outfits by cloning from the #1 slots.

Alsø alsø edit: After shuffling the still-tattooed outfits into slots #1, nisa.removetatts does clear the tattoo from them. So it appears that it does only work on the first outfit slots.

Second, could I ask you to consider toning down the Aphrodisiac Exposure buff? I have found that any sim who gets this buff (from interacting with a sweaty succubus) becomes absolutely obsessed with chatting with the succubus, essentially preventing any other activity by the sim. Other actions get dropped, long-running actions terminate early in favor of chatting, etc. If the sim does manage to get focused on a different action, their queue will fill up with multiple attempts to chat with the succubus. It's this that's causing the "no queue fucker" popup to fire. This also effectively blocks the succubus from doing anything else but chat with obsessed sims. The flirty buff makes sense, as does a little pressure to interact, but I feel like there's much too much chat pressure the way it is. I've had to install UI Cheats to knock that buff off of any sims who get it. (UI Cheats also helps tame that out-of-control succubus desire I see in this oversexed household.)

Thanks!

On 4/30/2021 at 10:36 PM, snowdog04 said:

You said "Desperate for sex."  So she's completed Mind Broken?  Yeah, that doesn't go away until someone fucks her.  And unless her Fun is simply empty, that's her whole problem, she needs to fuck.  Which would also fill her Fun anyway.  The whole deal with the Mind Broken aspiration is causing brain damage to the point where all she thinks about is sex, and once completed that's all she's good for.

The mod that caused this, wasn't this one, sorry about that.

Actually there is no mod (that I know of) that extends the whole "desire to do good" into an "eager to please" trait, although that's sort of how I tweak it (adding buffs during sex.)

Except for this mod and multiple ecstasies, there are very few mods that add buffs during sex, so I stop the sex, add 5 or six buffs to the luscious stranger, and they leave real happy.

if

1. you could add buffs to a very short list of favorites

or

2. have buffs added automatically (the ones you pick beforehand)

that'd be great.

I'm just saying.

In an ideal sims-world, she could take or leave sex, but if that's what people wanted, she's into that.

Right now she's trying to get addicted to MDMA, because that's what the mod wants, and she's a mod pleaser (especially this mod.)

4 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

The mod that caused this, wasn't this one, sorry about that.

Actually there is no mod (that I know of) that extends the whole "desire to do good" into an "eager to please" trait, although that's sort of how I tweak it (adding buffs during sex.)

Except for this mod and multiple ecstasies, there are very few mods that add buffs during sex, so I stop the sex, add 5 or six buffs to the luscious stranger, and they leave real happy.

if

1. you could add buffs to a very short list of favorites

or

2. have buffs added automatically (the ones you pick beforehand)

that'd be great.

I'm just saying.

In an ideal sims-world, she could take or leave sex, but if that's what people wanted, she's into that.

Right now she's trying to get addicted to MDMA, because that's what the mod wants, and she's a mod pleaser (especially this mod.)

Ah, so you WORKING on Mind Broken though.  Just so you know, when you complete that, you've got a busted sim on your hands.  There's a BIG learning penalty, like 75% or worse, plus she's forever stuck in one of 3 moods-- Dazed, for several hours after sex, Flirty, for several hours after the Dazed moodlet wears off, and Tense, after the Flirty moodlet wears off and permanent until she has sex again.  These are pretty strong ones, something like +8, so they usually can't be overpowered by something else either.  So that aspiration will turn her into a useless cum dumpster.

I only use that aspiration once in a while for the Lusty bonus trait, I'll give her that at age-up or creation but then change it in game and never work on it again.

Oh, and I think I know what mod you're talking about!  YFH's Sex Addict?

I agree 100% that completing the trait is not for everyone, because it CAN drastically change how the sim plays.  But I wouldn't call those sims busted or useless.   Like, you can buy the Carefree trait which cancels the Tense moodlet entirely.  And the learning penalty only applies to mental/creative skills, it is actually a learning bonus for social/physical skills. Plus traits like Savant, or the mental bonus for choosing a knowledge aspiration, can balance out the learning debuff a little.  So if you want, you can play it like the trait just ruined that Sim entirely, and now they're only good for prostitution or whatever. But you can also play them as trying to have a normal life, and they have some disadvantages to overcome, but also some advantages to work with and can excel at some jobs easily.

I really like the extreme changes to the gameplay, like, people not leaving a succubus alone, or a mind broken sim needing a couple days to get Logic 3 to Logic 4 instead of a couple hours.  You can lean into it and say well, everywhere this succubus goes is just going to turn into an orgy... or this mind broken sim is just the town bicycle, that's her life now.  Or you can look at these things as challenges over normal gameplay and figure out ways to work with them or overcome them.  Like WW by itself does not change the gameplay that much, this mod gives you a reason to install WW

43 minutes ago, Glabdo said:

I really like the extreme changes to the gameplay, like, people not leaving a succubus alone, or a mind broken sim needing a couple days to get Logic 3 to Logic 4 instead of a couple hours.  You can lean into it and say well, everywhere this succubus goes is just going to turn into an orgy... or this mind broken sim is just the town bicycle, that's her life now.

Sure, different play styles and different goals for different people, it's all good. It's nice to have options and not have play styles forced on you though.

Not to mention, succubus orgies would be kind of awesome, but they just want to chat. And that buff usually occurs *after* sex (which I usually have to kick off manually just to manage the succubus' desire). Personally, given their nature, I feel like succubi should be autonomously sexin' the place up a whole lot more than they do. Then the challenge becomes getting the succubus to do anything else rather than the sims around them. (Hmmm, I meant that one way, but it can be read another which is equally appropriate.)

Edit: And this is why I finally broke down and installed UI Cheats. With it I can tone things down without demanding changes that break gameplay for others who want something different.