22 hours ago, a.i. said:

I keep on getting this exception: on the new game update and but also got it on the previous game (think it was 1.73.???):

Ver LL.3.0c at Time: 05/14/21 07:09:07 on Windows with WW v163h and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.74.59.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

Have removed all my trays and also all mods but:

Basemental-Drugs
Basemental Venue List
WickedWhimsMod
NisasWickedPerversions

Already removed various saves configs and caches.

Exception comes up right at the start with a new game with just a cas sims. BTW, I do not see the Whicked Perversion traits in the CAS.

Am I missing a DLC?

I have the Steam Digital Deluxe Sims 4 plus DLC Cats&Dogs, Life of the Party, Up all Night, and digital soundtrack.

Any info on how to solve this exception would be appreciated.

thank

A.Im.

Hm.  There's some mermaid related stuff in the mod, but that should simply not do anything if you don't have Island Living.  Get To Work is required for any strip club related things, but without GTW you simply won't see anything strip club related.  I don't think there's any other pack specific stuff?

Does Steam have their own bundles they offer or something?  Because Life of the Party and Up All Night are not the names of TS4 DLC's.  Unless, of course, they're some sort of bundles that Steam offers.  Actually, those sound like TS3 packs.

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

Hm.  There's some mermaid related stuff in the mod, but that should simply not do anything if you don't have Island Living.  Get To Work is required for any strip club related things, but without GTW you simply won't see anything strip club related.  I don't think there's any other pack specific stuff?

Does Steam have their own bundles they offer or something?  Because Life of the Party and Up All Night are not the names of TS4 DLC's.  Unless, of course, they're some sort of bundles that Steam offers.  Actually, those sound like TS3 packs.

The Steam Sims4 Deluxe Version has 'Get To Work' included and I guess those Steam DLC "Life of the Party and Up All Night" are the Luxury Party Stuff Pack. I don't have the expansion DLC Island Living, so maybe the exception is due to missing mermaid related things.

2 hours ago, satyri said:

Hello!  It seems my "dolls" cannot become prostitutes? Can they not be dolls AND prostitutes? Seems once they become dolls the option to select becoming a lily/rose etc go away and when I unslave them the menu comes back. Inquiring minds need to know. Thank you!

If I remember right you select a sim in the household who is NOT a doll. Then, have the non-doll Sim click on the doll and select the Perversions button one of the options in there will be a menu where you can enable it.

23 minutes ago, DirtDiggler said:

lushui, You can unregister at a computer under the TAM menu.  Costs 15k.

As lushui says, you can do that or you can also cntl-shft-c and type "nisa.unslut Firstname Lastname" (without the quotes and fill in the names).  I don't know if "testingcheats true" is needed or not, I think not.

Odd little bug with succubi:  During sex in succubus form, she will wear whatever socks or leggings go with the equivalent human form outfit.  And they can't be undressed.  They will disappear after sex finishes though.  It doesn't matter if she was even in human form before sex.  So, if she was in succubus form, wearing everyday #1, and has sex, her socks from human form everyday #1 will appear, and stay on until sex finishes.  The socks are not part of her succubus form-- if she's wearing something that doesn't have any socks or leggings in the human form equivalent, this doesn't happen.

If I remember right, in this pic she was naked from succubus everyday #2 in this pic.  Those stockings-- sock category-- are part of human everyday #2.  When they finish, she'll still be naked and in succubus form, and those socks will disappear.

31273674_TS4_x642021-05-1502-47-22.jpg.0772c76beeab48083c546b56fd527b3c.jpg

Ok....my sim is an ex prostitute ( she's unregistered btw) she's joint owner of a strip club with her husband....when she goes to the club she keeps getting solicited as though she's still a pro....using the latest ww public and wkd/p public versions...

05-16-21_8-54-48 AM.png

Guys I have a problem with nisa perversion, I have a strip club but when there is client startup, my sim gives me error failed - - -> Failure of automatic initiation of sex.  They have their own room with consent of nudism and sex in the room.  But I don't understand why it always gives me a mistake.  I state that there is room to pass.

Hi Could someone help me fix whatever this means

Ver LL.3.0c at Time: 05/19/21 20:31:19 on Windows with WW v158e and Basemental hates you on 1.66.139.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0c\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 443, in add_superaffordances
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 210, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 122, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

11 minutes ago, MJTOO said:

Windows with WW v158e and Basemental hates you on 1.66.139.1020

Update your game or remove Nisa's WP, it's made for newer game versions.

Any script mods you update or add will be for newer game versions. 

I'm having issue with converting house members.  This is the error I get:

Ver 2.2.4da at Time: 05/19/21 19:59:56 on Windows with WW v163h and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.74.59.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_4da\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 73, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_4da\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 744, in really_transform_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_4da\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 296, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 618, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 400, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 78, in dialog_show
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 369, in has_responses
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 854, in responses
AttributeError: 'NisaSimPicker' object has no attribute 'audio_ok'

I've made sure everything is up to date to the latest releases, including game itself.  Any help would be appreciated!

21 minutes ago, GTab said:

I'm having issue with converting house members.  This is the error I get:

Ver 2.2.4da at Time: 05/19/21 19:59:56 on Windows with WW v163h and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.74.59.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_4da\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 73, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_4da\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 744, in really_transform_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_4da\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 296, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 618, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 400, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 78, in dialog_show
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 369, in has_responses
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 854, in responses
AttributeError: 'NisaSimPicker' object has no attribute 'audio_ok'

I've made sure everything is up to date to the latest releases, including game itself.  Any help would be appreciated!

I don't have Patreon version, so I went to Nisa's Patreon and I see there are newer version then yours.

So, you might have to check that out and see, since your version isn't latest according to Nisa's Patreon.

53 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

I don't have Patreon version, so I went to Nisa's Patreon and I see there are newer version then yours.

So, you might have to check that out and see, since your version isn't latest according to Nisa's Patreon.

I thought so as well and updated, which fixed the tam explorer error but now the hoeing option keeps disappearing.  Updated WW to newest version I found on patreon but still not working right. :/

6 hours ago, GTab said:

I thought so as well and updated, which fixed the tam explorer error but now the hoeing option keeps disappearing.  Updated WW to newest version I found on patreon but still not working right. :/

Try looking in your saves for the WickedPervs folder and delete it.

The delete your localthumbcache.pkg

You'll have to set up your WP settings again. 

9 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Try looking in your saves for the WickedPervs folder and delete it.

The delete your localthumbcache.pkg

You'll have to set up your WP settings again. 

Alright, I tried that and now getting another error.  It won't allow offer body at all.  Gonna try to uninstall all and reloading.  Gonna include error code I got and also mention its giving an error for using sensually tight.

Ver 2.2.4da at Time: 05/20/21 13:36:22 on Windows with WW v166.2 and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.74.59.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_4da\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 533, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_4da\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_situations.py", line 166, in add_clients_to_appropriate_situation
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_4da\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\managers.py", line 207, in create_situation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166.2\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166.2\stripclub_banned_situations.py", line 91, in _wickedwhims_create_situation_on_business_lot
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 551, in create_situation
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'cost'

9 minutes ago, GTab said:

It won't allow offer body at all.  Gonna try to uninstall all and reloading. 

Got any other mods installed?

Best way to test is without any mods installed except WW + Animations & Wicked Perversions.

If your trying to use strip clubs you need the Get to Work EP of course.

Since you have Patreon versions you might get more help on their Discord channels.

14 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Got any other mods installed?

Best way to test is without any mods installed except WW + Animations & Wicked Perversions.

If your trying to use strip clubs you need the Get to Work EP of course.

Since you have Patreon versions you might get more help on their Discord channels.

I got WW, Nisas, MCCC and basemental drugs.  That's it.  :/  I'm in process of reinstalling, so it might've just been an old CC piece in the animations or something.

1 hour ago, GTab said:

I got WW, Nisas, MCCC and basemental drugs.  That's it.  :/  I'm in process of reinstalling, so it might've just been an old CC piece in the animations or something.

Is it possible you have two versions of NWP? It appears you are still running version 2.2.4da.

3 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Is it possible you have two versions of NWP? It appears you are still running version 2.2.4da.

From what I saw, it wasn't doubled but after I reinstalled everything...there's some glitchiness but no errors anymore.  lol  The offer body option is not always available but everything else works.