Site questions, comments, and suggestions

I agree, minor temporary slowdowns probably due to traffic variations. But the site is still light-speed compared to what it used to be prior and during the gateway period, so I don't see how I could complain about access times right now. :classic_biggrin:

15 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

But the site is still light-speed compared to what it used to be prior and during the gateway period, so I don't see how I could complain about access times right now.

+1 :classic_happy:

@Ashal ?

I have an issue with one of my conversation groups. I can't add people to it anymore.

I've been in conversation groups with much more people in it and much more replies. So I don't think that I hit a limit.

It's also my only group where the button to add people isn't there.

Is there something I can do or should I start a new group?

22 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I can't add people to it anymore.

I've had a similiar issue with a conversation where I wanted to add Laura. I failed with all attempts. Now I suspect this to be caused by her ' in the username ?

48 minutes ago, worik said:

I've had a similiar issue with a conversation where I wanted to add Laura. I failed with all attempts. Now I suspect this to be caused by her ' in the username ?

Maybe, but the person I want to add doesn't have a weird name and I can't even select him because the button isn't even there.

There's probably something else going on.

6 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Conspiracy theory alert! :hushed:

I meant that there is probably some other technical oddity going on, but that doesn't mean that this site isn't secretly being controlled by lizard people. :P

According to my thorough research that spanned a whole 6 seconds. I'm 99.47% sure that Ashal and the team are all Argonians. ?

8 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

And .53% Khajiit? :classic_ph34r:

That was my hypothosis, but I can't know for sure unless I get a blood sample. ?

Kidding aside, is this a known issue or did I mess something up?

On 5/3/2019 at 1:23 AM, CPU said:

At the moment playing Mafia III (that is a really good game) trying to mod it.

Sorry for more OT but... is Mafia III really good? Critics sound horrible. I loved the first part, was a bit disappointed by the second - nice but quite short, and what i've read III is even less worth it.

I'm looking forward to Aquanox III. Played the predecessors and was quite amazed, especially because it seems the whole series is rather unknown, especially the sequels Schleichfahrt 1 & 2 which were afaik german only. But they were they only games i actually started with Dos-box and finished them satisfied, they do have a great story and narrative.

To add to your list of little bugs to hunt down:

In my current list of "Unread Content" are two entries from the "Guess this Location" thread. I suppose it is possible that the second one didn't read the first even though it is a response to it. However, the first (earlier) post is clearly marked as "read" (it is no longer highlighted). I don't expect an "answer" this is just a minor bug report.

Spoiler

1594318423_Screenshot(46)j.jpg.35ac18d6baf4eaa1ce420a5b1c43dd34.jpg

6 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

That was my hypothosis, but I can't know for sure unless I get a blood sample. ?

Kidding aside, is this a known issue or did I mess something up?

as far as I know you need to be admin or contributor to exceed a certain number of members you can add to a PM conversation

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

as far as I know you need to be admin or contributor to exceed a certain number of members you can add to a PM conversation

Sadly sometimes, for unknown reasons, people cannot be add to a conversation (PM), and the reasons are unclear.

The "levels" have a different max number of contributors, but in many cases this number is just ignored.

7 hours ago, CPU said:

Sadly sometimes, for unknown reasons, people cannot be add to a conversation (PM), and the reasons are unclear.

The "levels" have a different max number of contributors, but in many cases this number is just ignored.

it could be something else too, some followers in my list move here in anonymous mode (displayed darker). 
others follow me but I can not follow them, because in their settings everything is set to blocking.
these members, I can not even write a personal message.

just a thought. :classic_smile:

8 hours ago, CPU said:

Okay, I'll make a new one.

Thanks for the response.

Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times. I've searched the last few pages for 'notification' but found nothing relevant. 

I've noticed that I've not been getting notifications for mods that I follow that have been updated recently. I definitely had no notifications for the last SD and Devious followers updates. I'm not complaining here just want to know how I can fix this going forward. If I unfollow and re-follow, will that do it?

Edit: seems I've missed a load of updates. I was wondering why it had gotten so quiet around here lately :D

6 hours ago, iJaVaFx said:
Spoiler

165e1065b50f2d61693d117787fe1c56aa24d68dd4930eeeafe8c202542abf95.jpg.58e839f7f5502f464757099fa55553d7.jpg

Ha, you too, I mean a Hidden One man\women, your profile empty. :classic_tongue:

edit: but you did not understand the meaning of these two gifs.
I wrote I am an open book, if you look right, then you see that the pages of the book are empty.
and what do you do with a blank book? 
second gif. lachende-smilies-0008.gif

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

Ha, you too, I mean a Hidden One man\women, your profile empty. :classic_tongue:

edit: but you did not understand the meaning of these two gifs.
I wrote I am an open book, if you look right, then you see that the pages of the book are empty.
and what do you do with a blank book? 
second gif. lachende-smilies-0008.gif

I don't understand this humor, logically you make a book out of those blank, the concept of kill it with fire come when he look at the book, but there is nothing to read, grumpy cat is known to be mad and sarcastic so your not sure who it's speaking to.. 

6 minutes ago, iJaVaFx said:

I don't understand this humor, logically you make a book out of those blank, the concept of kill it with fire come when he look at the book, but there is nothing to read, grumpy cat is known to be mad and sarcastic so your not sure who it's speaking to.. 

OK, but you have to understand, I can not translate text on images, it is impossible.
therefore I did not understand your humor. :classic_smile: