Site questions, comments, and suggestions

On 5/1/2019 at 3:32 PM, RitualClarity said:

We are all fucking board...

I decided to try being a fucking board once, but I unintentionally gave a guy a splinter as he was fucking me, plus the knots made it harder for guys to drill me, so I went back to being a soft, mooshy, everyday horny girl. :classic_rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

It seems to count every single download.

So make a lot of small updates to rise your download count a lot =D

All download counts. Partial file and user.

Each time a download is downloaded the number increases.

12 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I have a question about the download counters.

Does it count repeated downloads by the same user? Or does it only count unique downloads?

13 minutes ago, CPU said:

All download counts. Partial file and user.

Each time a download is downloaded the number increases.

and as CPU suggest, make some patches to boost downloads!

For all those NPCs your mod adds (thx for those)  (great patch would be for botox *cough... cough*)

24 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

It seems to count every single download.

So make a lot of small updates to rise your download count a lot =D

I'm a bad downloader, since December 2014 there is nothing left for me to the download. :classic_sad:

2 minutes ago, winny257 said:

you have misunderstood me, I play Skyrim since that Point in time, no more. :classic_wink:

One day I will buy a game for you that you will like and can run on your hardware.

22 hours ago, winny257 said:

it is not the hardware, my pc costs more than a small car, with monitor more than a midrange car. :classic_smile:

Then just chose a game.

The only one I am looking for is Cyberpunk.

At the moment playing Mafia III (that is a really good game) trying to mod it.

And I have about 100 games got from Steam, Uplay, Origin, HumbeBundle that I never installed and played .

16 minutes ago, CPU said:

Then just chose a game.

The only one I am looking for is Cyberpunk.

At the moment playing Mafia II (that is a really good game) trying to mod it.

And I have about 100 games got from Steam, Uplay, Origin, HumbeBundle that I never installed and played .

it going me also like that, too many games not installed.
I like Geralt, every day. :classic_smile:

giphy.gifAD9A6CD2896628AA0BC30FC08B3771DB9472A70E

9 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

....but...but....i started animating in 2016, Ahmik Wah Dovah Los Dii Laas. :bawling:

"Willing to create dragons is my life"

!jk

3 minutes ago, winny257 said:

giphy.gifAD9A6CD2896628AA0BC30FC08B3771DB9472A70E

Wither III GOTY?

No problems. PM me your Steam account or GOG account name.

One of the best game I ever played.

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

AD9A6CD2896628AA0BC30FC08B3771DB9472A70E

Winny! What game is the above picture of the redhead from?? Surely not Witcher 3, that just has Geralt this, Geralt that and more Geralt..... :classic_tongue:

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Winny! What game is the above picture of the redhead from?? Surely not Witcher 3, that just has Geralt this, Geralt that and more Geralt..... :classic_tongue:

LOL, that is not The Witcher 3, not, really not?
did you play it?
I love Triss, if I could, I would marry She. :classic_laugh:

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2015/09/fancy_the_pants_off_triss_in_the_witcher_3_good_news_her_romance_dialogue_is_being_expanded

Spoiler

14 hours ago, winny257 said:

LOL, that is not The Witcher 3, not, really not?
did you play it?

Ich habe versucht, Witcher 3 zu spielen, konnte aber den Tutorialkampf nicht beenden. Ich bin einfach nicht gut in Keyboardspielen. Wenn der Xbox-Controller nicht unterstützt wird, kann ich ihn nicht abspielen.

Ich war auch sehr aufgebracht, als ich versuchte, einen männlichen Protagonisten zu spielen - ich fühlte mich übel und nervös. Mir wurde schon vorher gesagt, dass ich vielleicht zu weiblich bin, um so zu tun, als wäre ich selbst in einem Spiel ein Mann. Aber jetzt, da Sie mir Triss gezeigt haben, könnte ich vielleicht versuchen, das Spiel erneut zu spielen. Kann ich stattdessen als Triss spielen?

8 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Ich habe versucht, Witcher 3 zu spielen, konnte aber den Tutorialkampf nicht beenden. Ich bin einfach nicht gut in Keyboardspielen. Wenn der Xbox-Controller nicht unterstützt wird, kann ich ihn nicht abspielen.

Ich war auch sehr aufgebracht, als ich versuchte, einen männlichen Protagonisten zu spielen - ich fühlte mich übel und nervös. Mir wurde schon vorher gesagt, dass ich vielleicht zu weiblich bin, um so zu tun, als wäre ich selbst in einem Spiel ein Mann. Aber jetzt, da Sie mir Triss gezeigt haben, könnte ich vielleicht versuchen, das Spiel erneut zu spielen. Kann ich stattdessen als Triss spielen?

Bei einigen Mods ja.

Aber die Stimme für alle Szenen wird Geralt sein.

33 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Das ist immer noch besser als Geralt zu spielen! Vielen Dank. :classic_heart:

Seien Sie sich bewusst, auch wenn Sie Rüstungen tragen, hat Ihr Charakter nur die normalen Kleider für den anderen NPC. Es wird jedoch wie beim Tragen einer normalen Rüstung geschützt.

P.S. Bitte.

11 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Das ist immer noch besser als Geralt zu spielen! Vielen Dank. :classic_heart:

10 hours ago, CPU said:

Seien Sie sich bewusst, auch wenn Sie Rüstungen tragen, hat Ihr Charakter nur die normalen Kleider für den anderen NPC. Es wird jedoch wie beim Tragen einer normalen Rüstung geschützt.

P.S. Bitte. 

For the non-german speaking part of the community, yes, Vyxenne has indeed agreed to become Mrs CPU. May they have numerous cores together. ?

21 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

For the non-german speaking part of the community, yes, Vyxenne has indeed agreed to become Mrs CPU. May they have numerous cores together. ?

CPU is an all-rounder, He is proficient in all languages especially German, best language ever. :classic_laugh:
it is time, that you learn it. :classic_wink::classic_smile: