Site questions, comments, and suggestions

this engine does not allow to insert links to pictures and buggy with preview icons ( if they are put in sequence )  ... when there was an old engine - there were no such problemsthis  engine  buggy and slow ... :)

b3c56dbe958c915e4c569789c3bc2409.jpg

13 hours ago, TDA said:

this engine does not allow to insert links to pictures and buggy with preview icons ( if they are put in sequence )  ... when there was an old engine - there were no such problemsthis  engine  buggy and slow ... :)

b3c56dbe958c915e4c569789c3bc2409.jpg

From the looks of it, you're not trying to post an image, but a link to a page with an image (its ending in .html) It should be a DIRECT link to the image itself.

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Windictus said:

How can I make an avatar on your site? I can not do it in any way.

Make a jpeg file. Drag and drop it in the Avatar box on your profile. Do the same thing for the cover photo if you want one of those too.

5 hours ago, Ashal said:

From the looks of it, you're not trying to post an image, but a link to a page with an image (its ending in .html) It should be a DIRECT link to the image itself.

those. , what is given in  BBCODE ?

0b130567f03b074b109357528c6c5cab.jpg

1 hour ago, TDA said:

those. , what is given in  BBCODE ?

0b130567f03b074b109357528c6c5cab.jpg

ссыка для Просмотра / Ssylka dlya prosmotra

Just use this link.

Or what is insde the BBCode link (it starts with http:// and ends with .jpg)

On 7/19/2018 at 10:46 AM, LazyBoot said:

Imgur is blocking hotlinking from LL, so you can't embed imgur images here.

Nah, that can't be it- I have tried images from several different sites... if it was just Imgur blocking hotlinking, I would be able to post an image from, oh, I don't know, a random Chive, for example...

c00057f9327e5184fff3793d1ae2b0be.jpg

So, since that obviously didn't wor... Wait what? Well, I'll be...

:classic_blush:

My bad. Carry on.

*slinks quietly out of the room, sticking to the walls and not meeting anybody's gaze*

I was wondering if it's possible to separate "Skyrim Tech Support"  into "Game stuff" and "Mod-writing How To" stuff, or possibly to have a separate forum for "Mod-writing How-To Stuff" that isn't part of Tech Support.

It would be faster to find answers for both categories, if they weren't in the same spot.  For instance, if my game is CTDing or NPCs are walking on their hands, I'd want Tech Support.  But if I can't get a script I've written to work, I'd want Mod-Writing.

Just wondering.

31 minutes ago, Allannaa said:

I was wondering if it's possible to separate "Skyrim Tech Support"  into "Game stuff" and "Mod-writing How To" stuff, or possibly to have a separate forum for "Mod-writing How-To Stuff" that isn't part of Tech Support.

It would be faster to find answers for both categories, if they weren't in the same spot.  For instance, if my game is CTDing or NPCs are walking on their hands, I'd want Tech Support.  But if I can't get a script I've written to work, I'd want Mod-Writing.

Just wondering.

If that isn't possible... you can do like what others have done in the past.

Create a thread which you would maintain where you could give links to the info you are desiring to have separate... then people would be able reference that thread for quick access to various other threads that could give info. 

If decided to so so... a link with a brief description of what it is about (so the reader can see if that is something they might need or want) .. basically a mini-review. :D Perhaps grouped into sections as you see are relevant... If it is popular and useful... then request it be pinned in the closest appropriate forum.

Of course if it isn't possible to do...

Excuse me... gave me a craving for some cookies... :P

Time for a trip to the kitchen... lol. ;)

On 7/28/2018 at 6:00 PM, hylysi said:

When using the Carbon (Default) and Carbon - Full Width forum themes, the downloads section has a large area of blank space and the file icon for a download's page is partially cut off.

This has only shown up within the past week and happens on both Firefox 61.0.1 (64-bit) and Google Chrome Version 68.0.3440.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Carbon (Default)

Carbon - Full Width

IPB Light

Should be fixed now.

Was download section updated? Now I have to open up game category, then select subcategory and subcategory from that instead of just selecting the game and seeing all the last updates. As you can guess this takes ages to check updated or new content

As of like a week ago I used to be able to view all Skyrim downloads sorted by last updated using this link: http://www.loverslab.com/files/category/1-skyrim/?dosort=1&sort_key=file_updated&sort_order=desc

Now the Game and Category pages take me to a list of subcategories and categories with no mods visible until you open a Subcategory page.

Was the browse and sort view intentionally removed for the Game and Category pages? With the old view you could browse for updates and new mods from one place. Now you have to click through to every subcategory that might have something interesting...

If I'm not wrong the old site has possibility to enter D/M/Y type of date in setting the profile. Not paying attention that new site has (only) M/D/Y type and being convinced that LL is in "right" type of date format,  I missed to congratulate some of my friends' birthday or I congratulated them on the wrong date. Is it possible to add D/M/Y type again? Not all of us are familiar with M/D/Y type of dating. Thanks.

One thing is strange, I do not know if others have already noticed this.
Yesterday I accidentally clicked on my cover picture, what happened next was strange.
my avatar and username moved up and my cover picture got much bigger.
the same thing happens also, when I click on their cover at others Users.
now my question, is it possible the larger version (cover picture)  always maintain?

1 minute ago, winny257 said:

One thing is strange, I do not know if others have already noticed this.
Yesterday I accidentally clicked on my cover picture, what happened next was strange.
my avatar and username moved up and my cover picture got much bigger.
the same thing happens also, when I click on their cover at others Users.
now my question, is it possible the larger version (cover picture)  always maintain?

With Chrome looks OK.

What browser are you using?

12 minutes ago, winny257 said:

Google Chrome :classic_smile:

Can you post a screenshot, please?

Oh, tell me also which theme are you using for the site.

7 minutes ago, winny257 said:

sorry my friend, I do not know how to do something like that.

I'm stupid in some respects. :classic_sad:

Go to your profile with your browser, so you can see the error.

Click on the "Windows" button of the keyboard, and type "Snipping". An application called "Snipping tool" should appear (In German: Snipping-Werkzeug, but should be called Snipping tool (English) also in German Windows.)

Then click on the button to do a new screenshot, draw a box over the browser.

Then click on Save on the Snipping tool.

Reply to this post and drag and drop the file you saved inside the post.

11 minutes ago, CPU said:

Go to your profile with your browser, so you can see the error.

Click on the "Windows" button of the keyboard, and type "Snipping". An application called "Snipping tool" should appear (In German: Snipping-Werkzeug, but should be called Snipping tool (English) also in German Windows.)

Then click on the button to do a new screenshot, draw a box over the browser.

Then click on Save on the Snipping tool.

Reply to this post and drag and drop the file you saved inside the post.

thank you, I did it. :classic_smile:

Unbenannt.PNG