hi guys,

just right now I am facing the "floating tongue" bug.
I know, that somewhere here in LL is a guide to fix it. I know, because I've seen it. But I can't find it anymore :D

is there somebody out there to help me? I'll keep searching, but maybe somebody is faster ;)

thank you in advance

Hey 

Small problem I have for quite a while with this mode. No problem to use it or anything, but when it is active, some animations where a sims interacted with another, it bug, gets into debugging position, arms in T and nada. Typically with some animations 'love', flirting, asking if the other is single no problem. But animations like hugging, holding hands, little bug and no animation. Which is a bit disturbing for romantic relationships... 

If anyone has any idea how to fix this, does the MOD bug because of something else in my files? While knowing that I have no additional animations, nor other script changes.  

That's it, thank you in advance and good game!  

3 hours ago, thaclone said:

hi guys,

just right now I am facing the "floating tongue" bug.
I know, that somewhere here in LL is a guide to fix it. I know, because I've seen it. But I can't find it anymore :D

is there somebody out there to help me? I'll keep searching, but maybe somebody is faster ;)

thank you in advance

Remove autobanned's files from your mod folder. Turbo implemented them into the main mod and they're now obsolete. They'll be under the name NANDONG. (or something similar)

12 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
I have a problem with the mod.
Here, with my simsette, I can not have sexual interaction with teens. I did check the box, download and install the file that was needed for that. But I still have no interactions.

What's wrong? do you have always accept checked? 

Hello everyone who reads this and I really hope for your help! The fact is that I use for my game Better Body and the other day I installed WickedWhims, and because of this, the female nipples on the chest from Better Body lost color, they became the same color with the skin, with nipples on the chest from WickedWhims all right. I've used Better Body and WickedWhims together before, but there was no such problem. Please help!

Can I assign specific clothing for naked outfit for children?
Not that I want them to "anatomically correct" - but everytime they take a shower or a bath they wear pants or skirts as bottom wear. the top is "naked" as it should be...

and I think the "ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit" command does not work for children....

how do you guys handle this? because I'd rather have them "naked with no parts" instead of wearing pants :D

EDIT:

I found a way, thanks anyways ;)

3 hours ago, Lemche011 said:

Hello everyone who reads this and I really hope for your help! The fact is that I use for my game Better Body and the other day I installed WickedWhims, and because of this, the female nipples on the chest from Better Body lost color, they became the same color with the skin, with nipples on the chest from WickedWhims all right. I've used Better Body and WickedWhims together before, but there was no such problem. Please help!

I haven't used Better Bodies for a long time as I was having coloration problems with penis colors.

And it's out of date and no longer supported.

Remove it and try 'Wild Guys Body Details' instead, has way more 'things' to change in CAS.

Or just try without as WW has all the details built in now, but the above mod adds more choices on fur and nipples.

Optional:

You can also use Allurs Sopor female tops, but will need to use the 'Wicked Body Selector' in game to change a sim over. 

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

I haven't used Better Bodies for a long time as I was having coloration problems with penis colors.

And it's out of date and no longer supported.

Remove it and try 'Wild Guys Body Details' instead, has way more 'things' to change in CAS.

Or just try without as WW has all the details built in now, but the above mod adds more choices on fur and nipples.

Optional:

You can also use Allurs Sopor female tops, but will need to use the 'Wicked Body Selector' in game to change a sim over. 

Oh, all the sadness of the situation is that Better Body I really like. And it's really hard for me to give it up.

Hello, I think I have a problem with this mod. One of my sims keeps wearing pants while using the toilet. I have tried resetting the mods but it still occurs. I also have tried to switch the household but nothing has changed. Is this caused by conflict with the other mods or do I miss something here? Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

1 hour ago, pobelisima said:

Hello, I think I have a problem with this mod. One of my sims keeps wearing pants while using the toilet. I have tried resetting the mods but it still occurs. I also have tried to switch the household but nothing has changed. Is this caused by conflict with the other mods or do I miss something here? Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Ok...you have a default male nude bottom? are the pants cc or base game?

On 8/24/2019 at 2:41 PM, procian said:

Ok...you have a default male nude bottom? are the pants cc or base game?

I also have this issue. it happens only with one sim (male) of my household, and it happens both with base game bottoms and CC bottoms on that sim. I have no other nude bottoms installed (I only use the WW default). My game and WW versions are up to date.

The strange thing is...when I go to take a shower, it does get nude, so my only issue is when using the toilet.

I tried the " ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit" command, but didn't work.

3 hours ago, Raf said:

I also have this issue. it happens only with one sim (male) of my household, and it happens both with base game bottoms and CC bottoms on that sim. I have no other nude bottoms installed (I only use the WW default). My game and WW versions are up to date.

The strange thing is...when I go to take a shower, it does get nude, so my only issue is when using the toilet.

I tried the " ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit" command, but didn't work.

May be a bug with the base game.

10 hours ago, nyappyazn said:

Are there specific settings I need to have to prevent my sims from initiating sex with a random female npc or random female npcs joining in?

WW Settings/Relationship Settings: (Open Relationships: OFF)

Autonomy Awareness: (Player Sims: ON), (Joining Sex: OFF), (Relationship Awareness: ON)

Asking For Sex Dialogs: Check all 3 Boxes if you want to be prompted before sex.

(You can also just use this one alone to tell them NO)

Hello! I made a help forum about Last Exceptions, and I'm looking for help. I figure more people haunt this thread than others, so I'm just gonna drop the link. If it's not applicable here, go ahead and delete this comment!