Feeling a bit dumb cause I can't figure out what happened, so Im posting here in hopes someone may have an idea.  Recently updated the game and mod (remembered to take out the folder, and then reinstall/update mods before returning it to the game) and had been playing right along when suddenly it stopped working?

I went to click on the bed to have her hook up with the person she invited over and under the wicked tab there was only the option for the settings. No matter where I clicked all that would pop up was the settings option. I had just used it with no problems maybe 5-10 minutes earlier, changed nothing with the settings. She went to work came home and then nothing. This is the only thing wrong with my game and no known errors in the last exceptions according to lastexception.com

lastException.txt

9 hours ago, JessJessSmash said:

Feeling a bit dumb cause I can't figure out what happened, so Im posting here in hopes someone may have an idea.  Recently updated the game and mod (remembered to take out the folder, and then reinstall/update mods before returning it to the game) and had been playing right along when suddenly it stopped working?

I went to click on the bed to have her hook up with the person she invited over and under the wicked tab there was only the option for the settings. No matter where I clicked all that would pop up was the settings option. I had just used it with no problems maybe 5-10 minutes earlier, changed nothing with the settings. She went to work came home and then nothing. This is the only thing wrong with my game and no known errors in the last exceptions according to lastexception.com

lastException.txt 3.79 kB · 2 downloads

Looks like a routing error, make sure your bed isn't up against a side wall or furniture.

Or just replace your bed, sometimes they get bugged out and never work right again.

12 hours ago, JessJessSmash said:

lastException.txt 3.79 kB · 3 downloads

Have you used the move objects cheat?

12 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Looks like a routing error, make sure your bed isn't up against a side wall or furniture.

Or just replace your bed, sometimes they get bugged out and never work right again.

I believe I discovered what it was, I had a custom content item that whenever clicked would for some reason disable the sex actions from coming up.  As when i reloaded it was fine unless I clicked on that object to use the location, it would say there was not any sex positions in that location and then would break it coming up for everything else.  I have removed it and so far it seems to be working fine now.  

Thank you for your advice, I will remember that if I have any more issues.

9 hours ago, procian said:

Have you used the move objects cheat?

I have not used it in this build but luckily I believe I discovered what it was, I had a custom content item that whenever clicked would for some reason disable the sex actions from coming up.  As when i reloaded it was fine unless I clicked on that object to use the location, it would say there was not any sex positions in that location and then would break it coming up for everything else.  I have removed it and so far it seems to be working fine now.  

Hi,I hope I'm in the right section for this?

At any rate I really love the mod but lately  whenever my sims have sex they start to go really,really really tall. It's only like the males its really werid. I don't really think its the mod itself but maybe some other conflicting mods/cc in the game? Does anyone know anyway to tell how? I've already updated and everything.

9 hours ago, Despop said:

Hi,I hope I'm in the right section for this?

At any rate I really love the mod but lately  whenever my sims have sex they start to go really,really really tall. It's only like the males its really werid. I don't really think its the mod itself but maybe some other conflicting mods/cc in the game? Does anyone know anyway to tell how? I've already updated and everything.

Do you have any height slider mods?

WW has a setting to enable that (optional) height slider.

So it's normal if you're changing sims height then they have to stretch back to normal size for the animations to line up correctly.

Unless you've got some strange oversize naked skin or clothing mod. 

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Do you have any height slider mods?

WW has a setting to enable that (optional) height slider.

So it's normal if you're changing sims height then they have to stretch back to normal size for the animations to line up correctly.

Unless you've got some strange oversize naked skin or clothing mod. 

No,I don't think so. I think its a glitch or a bizzarre reaction to a conflicting mod? I have like some huge breast mod? Maybe that could be the conflicting issue?

18 hours ago, Despop said:

No,I don't think so. I think its a glitch or a bizzarre reaction to a conflicting mod? I have like some huge breast mod? Maybe that could be the conflicting issue?

Well maybe it's the breast mod but IDK for sure.

You just have to experiment with removing your other mods till you find it..

Need help regarding the Peeping Tom: I love this and want to keep it but I also want an option to "deal with him" if I decide I dont want him peeping. I've tried everything with telling him to leave and even killing him with extreme violence, he just comes back as a ghost and continues peeping. The cops from that mod don't recognise him as a suspect and the non fatal actions don't make him leave. I guess he'll go away after a while on his own, but I want some of my sims to not take it and make him go away themselves. The only thing that makes him go away earlier is using MCC, but thats not fun.

5 hours ago, StupidSerana said:

Need help regarding the Peeping Tom: I love this and want to keep it but I also want an option to "deal with him" if I decide I dont want him peeping. I've tried everything with telling him to leave and even killing him with extreme violence, he just comes back as a ghost and continues peeping. The cops from that mod don't recognise him as a suspect and the non fatal actions don't make him leave. I guess he'll go away after a while on his own, but I want some of my sims to not take it and make him go away themselves. The only thing that makes him go away earlier is using MCC, but thats not fun.

Agreed. Same here.

Is anyone get issue with underwear problem with new patch? When i change the underwear at CAS with WhickedWhim change underwear setting, the underwear removed by game with message "Items Removed: One or move items may not be installed on your computer or the Origin account that is currently logged in does not own these items. 1 Build Mode items have been removed. ".

The underwear is CC, but even after i use non CC underwear. The underwear still reset to nude/removed without message pop out.

Command ww.fix reset the underwear,but it still not remember the custom one after use CAS.

Oh btw loading game also removed the underwear.

Weird thing is no exception file. The WhickedWhim Version is 145e and the game version is 1.55.105.1020.

I also use NisaWickedPerversion LL2.1, Basemental Drugs 3.9.40.107, McCmdCenter 6.5, WWKinky v3.0.36, and wild_guy's Female Body Details LL_07.08.19.

Edit:i found the issue removing WWKinky , make underwear fixed again. About the pop out i need to remove wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin. Probably cause by conflicting WhickedWhim and wild_guys body mod.

Hello

Have anyone had similar exception for Nisas wicked perversion when trying to convert household member into slave, via tam explorer?

Ver LL.2.1c at Time: 09/15/19 12:05:29 on Windows with WW v145e and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1c\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 764, in really_transform_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1c\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 764, in <lambda>
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1c\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 52, in get_base_price
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1c\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\general.py", line 129, in get_sim_class
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1c\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\general.py", line 55, in try_calculate_census
IndexError: list index out of range
2 hours ago, vvtuffy said:

I get this https://pastebin.com/Y5LYtj9G with only MCCC 6.5.0 and WW 145e, I removed all other mods. I also tried loading up the save with all mods disabled a couple of times but it persists.

MCCC has some romance conflicts with the new EA patch.

You need to go into the Tuner Menu and disable auto flirting.

Manual flirting with NPC's will probably still trip an error too.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129477-annoying-le/?tab=comments#comment-2745884

2 hours ago, Mrs_Salvatore said:

I am getting a ton of LEs when Sims try to order something at the bar. I have better Exceptions installed and it says it has something to do with WW.

If this Exception occurs i cant save my game anymore because it crashes. Can someone please help me with this?

https://pastebin.com/5mwR7qZL

For a start:

Try removing Tmex Mods Better Exceptions it's out of date now.

WW and MCCC each have their own built in, and the other one isn't any easier to read anyway.

If you still have LE's then post them back here again.

MCCC has a newer version 6.5.0

Make sure Basemental is also updated...

New MCCC has a couple of bugs related to romancing NPC's though.

Have to go into the Tuner Menu and disable auto-flirting.