1 hour ago, procian said:

Did you download WW from here or patreon? The one from here has incest but the patreon one is blocked apparently...either doenload WW from this site or download this and put in the WW folder if you use one.

Thank you, good man, I solved the problem. The reason was in the patreon version of the mod. I did not know that in this version there is no incest and inter-age relations.

6 hours ago, setreset said:

in the last update it seems the modesty blur has returned, how do I turn it off?

You downloaded and installed [OPTIONAL] WickedWhims Censorship-Streamer Mode.zip

Delete it + localthumbcache.pkg file in the sims 4 folder.

1 hour ago, BlizConSimpleton said:

Problem: Sims won't remove bottom portion of clothing while having sex. I select the option but nothing happens. I have nudity during sex set to "Sims will not automatically undress" but I've always had it set that way and have not had this problem before. Any ideas?

Could be the problem then...try a different undressing option.

On 7/10/2019 at 8:55 AM, foxpads said:

hello this is my first time asking for assistance/ advice and im not sure how to ( or if i need to ) include files but ive recently started messing around with the sex options changing things around bc i wanted more of the NPCs to have sex, etc i put the autonomy on high and changed some various risk taking settings and now they;ve suddenly started having sex in my house???? all the time??? they wont stop and i cant get them to leave. one stop and another starts and more people join and its getting a little overwhelming. and im just trying to figure out why is it in MY sims HOUSE. theyve never done this before. they do so without pemisson. they hadnt even previously been guests??? 

Had the same problem after installing 'Island Life EP' and updating all my mods.

Then I moved in to the island beach house on the main island with the bar.

Came home from work and several NPC islanders were having sex in my house, or at any time I had Autonomy turned on.

They weren't coming to ask my sim for sex either.

Had the doors with the slats on them, doors may be bugged?

Moved into a big house on the other island with some female sims, put up a picket fence around the whole lot.

Male NPC's would walk through the fence and come into the house to have sex with them.

Changed the fence to a big one, double layers with locked gates, and it looked like a fortress.

That seemed to have worked, along with locking the back door for all but my household.

Possible routing issues with Island Life EP?

Ended up moving again to the small beach house on the same island and changed the doors to the wood/glass sliders.

Turned off 'Travel Sex', and lowered the 'Distance to Join Auto Sex' to 2 instead of 8 default.

Don't know which thing I did fixed it but it's back to normal now. 

1 hour ago, trickster37 said:

Just FYI: a new update went out today.  Expect broken mods.  Sadly, my game updated before I could stop the update!

Too late now, but keep automatic updates turned off so this doesn't happen. That way you can play with mods until they update later in the day.

4 hours ago, SuperHanz said:

I seem to be having an issue with my game, my teens get the romance option with other teens but not any one above, same goes for sex, they can invite teens but not higher aged sims. is this a known problem?

Check the relationship settings.

16 minutes ago, rgs7 said:

Ok, other people seem to not have any problems after the patch so I must be doing something wrong?  None of my characters can so any 'Wicked' actions? Am I missing something obvious?

Mods get disabled with each game patch and need to be turned back on via game settings.