On 10/13/2019 at 6:32 AM, Dominator5631 said:

When I deselect everything in CAS. I end up getting this weird texture. I've tried to replace that with simdulgence's CAS default, but that doesn't help.

Untitled.png

Broken male nude bottom.....probably better body.....get rid of it.

20 hours ago, pixie666 said:

I just downloaded the new update and now my wicked whims doesn't work. I have all the menus and everything but when I go to select an animation it just does nothing it doesn't even select the animation it like disappears. Help ?

I have this problem and idk what to do either and it's not that the other sim is leaving after I initially select wicked>sex>teasing or any option the sex menu disappears and only settings shows up. 

1 hour ago, tsaaq127 said:

I have this problem and idk what to do either and it's not that the other sim is leaving after I initially select wicked>sex>teasing or any option the sex menu disappears and only settings shows up. 

have the same , i go back to WickedWhims v145e its work fine 

4 hours ago, Larca666 said:

other than this problem, somehow I can't open my save file without a textbox shown up with a message "sims 4 error code 115:ad0f09ef7:72bdf996". When I moved my mod file to another storage, I can play my save file again. But, when I moved the mods back, the error returned. what should I do about it?

WickedWhims_v145f_Exception.txt 10.14 kB · 1 download

It looks like you are running CNWW aswell. It is well known to be breaking WW and ColonolNutty is currently overhauling his WW-related mods so uninstall CNWW and keep an eye on ColonolNutty's threads for updates on his mods.

Did whoring get removed? I updated WickedWhims mod today as well as MCCC and  Basemental but no one has the option to sell their body anymore :(  I have removed all my CC and anims as well as the MCCC mod. Removed Basemental to see if that worked and no dice.

Can anyone help me please?

41 minutes ago, Valandra87 said:

Did whoring get removed? I updated WickedWhims mod today as well as MCCC and  Basemental but no one has the option to sell their body anymore :(  I have removed all my CC and anims as well as the MCCC mod. Removed Basemental to see if that worked and no dice.

Can anyone help me please?

I think that was added by Nisa's Wicked Perversions and Sacrificial Mods - Hoe it Up.

Im having the same issues as some others in this topic. Just updated to 145f and the menus pop up fine, it says its loaded all animations fine, but when I click to start an animation. Example, clikcing on the bed > whicked > random animation, it does nothing. ANd then if I try to open the menu again it just shows the settings option and nothing else. 

DOes anyone still have 145e they can resend so I can go back to a working version if there's no fix?

5 minutes ago, TurningGears said:

Im having the same issues as some others in this topic. Just updated to 145f and the menus pop up fine, it says its loaded all animations fine, but when I click to start an animation. Example, clikcing on the bed > whicked > random animation, it does nothing. ANd then if I try to open the menu again it just shows the settings option and nothing else. 

DOes anyone still have 145e they can resend so I can go back to a working version if there's no fix?

Have you tried it without WW addon mods such as Nisa's Wicked Perversions, Basemental Drugs, Kinky Whims, and Wicked Pets?

@swimelover45

there are 3 conditions that must be met.

1. be in same room that peeper is peeping

2. peeping sim must not be flagged for leaving lot. there's a bit of a bug where peeping sims will continue to peep even if are flagged to leave lot.

3. (optional) for autonomous invitations, invitee must have exhibitionist trait and of course fulfill conditions 1 and 2.

if conditions are met, you can click on peeper and choose from wicked menu "invite to have sex". Do not go outside near peeping sims if you haven't been

introduced because you'll start a fight, ruining relations between you and peeper. That can lead to peepers never appear again.

If you are naked in the room where peeper is operating, and their gender preference is compatible with you, they'll start masturbating and taking pictures.

Putting them in flirty state and lock them to the window. Works for underwear and swimwear also. Be advised that peeper will get flagged to leave lot relatively

fast if there's nothing interesting for them to see and your window of opportunity will close.

If you want to manually spawn peeping sim, can use command:    ww.spawn_peeping_sim

On 10/19/2019 at 1:52 PM, tsaaq127 said:

ok so i went through all my animations and it ended up being one of them. I deleted it and now all works fine. I believe it was cnww kinky animations. Good luck and lemme know how it works for ya.

Hello :) ... my english isnt good but i want to try to explain my problem :)

Since a few days i cant choose the female tops in the body selector, because it doesnt show it. Its all fine with the other body parts (female bottom,male top and bottom). I didnt changed something or loading new CC before. Game is updated an WW too and its not in a subfolder. I tried to use an older version of ww, i removed my other mods, i updated the female tops and i tried the ww save clean data. Nothing helps. Hope someone can help  <3

Do I have to knock on the door before peeping through a window? If I don't do it the interior of the house can't be seen.

And I can't invite a peeping sim npc to join, I only get the option to select the settings for WW and the body selector. A couple is having sex on the sofa and the peeping sim is masturbating right outside their window. Am I doing something wrong? The peeping sim does not have a hidden buff to leave lot or anything.

Lastly, when I try to take a manual photo via a peeping sim player, the I can't see anything thorugh the window even if I have already knocked on the door and can see the interior

10 hours ago, Skadi82 said:

Hello :) ... my english isnt good but i want to try to explain my problem :)

Since a few days i cant choose the female tops in the body selector, because it doesnt show it. Its all fine with the other body parts (female bottom,male top and bottom). I didnt changed something or loading new CC before. Game is updated an WW too and its not in a subfolder. I tried to use an older version of ww, i removed my other mods, i updated the female tops and i tried the ww save clean data. Nothing helps. Hope someone can help  ❤️

I'm having the same issue but with my male tops not showing in the body selector.

Have run into some issues lately. Namely that ill click into the ww menu and click on the preferred sex action (anal/vaginal/etc.) then no pop up, and no action is taken. im not sure what the problem could be. I only really have ww installed, and to my knowledge ive updated it properly, unless i need to update all the animations as well.

my exceptions are here : https://www.mediafire.com/file/qelpel28gv0cycg/lastException.txt/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/k8737k0jhue2rzj/WickedWhims.log/file

I don't think that there is an error per se, just not sure if I have the settings correct. I have had my teen sim try "peeping in windows". He is able to take photos manually only (not sure if he would automatically or not). But I am not given the option to sell "peeping photos" online. Am I missing something or do I have to change settings to something specific for this to occur?   I've tried this in a couple different saved games, as one game the two Peeping sims are non-existent and it's the same regardless if those two are around or not. :/

2 hours ago, bunniebee89 said:

I cant buy the strip club. is that not live yet?

Do you have the Patreon version? If you do not, then you do not have the strip club feature.

If you do have it, then your club must be listed as a Nightclub venue. Then you can purchase it as a strip club from the phone menu.

2 hours ago, Gr1mwolf said:

The spell Duplicato from Realm of Magic doesn't seem to be usable for threesomes. I tried summoning a clone in advance, initiating sex, then trying to ask the clone to join in. But the clone never shows up as a viable sim.

You need to have incest relationships enabled and have at least introduced your sims to the clone.